Kelly's Liberation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned some more as I imagined his reaction to my steamy little confession: a gasping, groaning response to my open, honest, slutty confession; a response, I was sure, that was repeated by a thousand other pervs all around the world, all looking in on our mutual strip-tease and posting up little notes about their own horniness. I didn't acknowledge them, but I was glad of their witness all the same. Knowing that we were doing this in front of so many nameless, faceless strangers added ten-fold to the taboo and the pleasure.

My last little confession had given them all quite enough to chew on (and wank over), so all I wrote with my next posted picture was "mmm..." And my picture: the bra was gone but the goods weren't yet revealed, as I had turned my back on the camera. I'd taken a trick from Libby's copy-book, turning at a three-quarters-back, one-quarter-side-on angle to the camera, just enough that the profile of a bared breast and just a hint of nipple could be seen; it had taken a lot of attempts in front of the self-timer camera to get that angle just right. So up top, there was my glorious bare back, almost-but-not-quite-enough of my big, generous boob, and down low there was that booty of mine: still wearing the dark lacy V-string but not for long, as indicated by my thumbs hooked into the waist, having peeled it lower by the tiniest amount...

"Oh man," Tom wrote in reply. "Oh man... misstralia... your pics, misstralia, you're so hot -- such a delicious, agonising tease...!"

"Tell me how hot I've made you," I demanded. "Tell me how horny my hot body has made you!!"

"Misstralia: I'm wanking so hard I'm in danger of snapping it off," Tom confessed. "Ugh... I'm pounding and pounding away, it's so close, it's right there, but it won't come... misstralia, I need to see more," he urged, demanded, begged. "I need more. I won't come til I see the end...!!1!"

I laughed at his pathetic, horny implorations. I felt so empowered, so in-control, so... so like a Woman. How I loved this. How I regretted swearing Tom off of Literotica all those years ago; to think we may have discovered these joys together so much sooner... "Well it's your turn, aussie_101," I reminded him. "Come on, tit-for-tat -- no more of mine til we get more of yours..."

"Oh yeah. Here you go," he typed shortly -- doubtless for the better of keeping a hand on his cock -- and he posted his next pic: turned about again, his arse was bare now before the camera, his underwear now gone. And he had gone and stolen a Libby trademark too: his hips were twisted at that famous three-quarters angle, far enough so that not only his gorgeous little butt was on camera, but also the first hint of his big, long, fat cock was visible, long and low as its head curled in a serpentine fashion about his muscly thigh...

His picture hit me like a cement truck dropped from on high -- suddenly my pleasure was trebled, my breath was short and catching in my throat, my heart pounded at hyperspeed. All of a sudden I had to have my pants off so I could get at myself better, and they were gone with hardly a conscious thought, my horniness taking control of my arms and reefing myself half-naked within the blink of an eye.

His picture was so awesome, so rousing, and I had to pay it praise. "OMG... Oh... oh Tom..." I posted.

"Oi -- careful with the names, my dear," he warned via PM.

I froze. In my hazy, horny state I'd forgotten about the discretion necessary in this sort of dodgy environment; happily there was the facility to go back and edit what I had posted, so I went back and changed it: "oh aussie," I wrote instead, "that pic... that pic is driving me wild...!"

"Glad to hear it, my love :)" Tom wrote in a new post. "And now it's your turn..."

I decided to try and flex my muscles again, as it were. "Nuh uh," I denied, as I rubbed furiously at myself, my orgasm brinking like a tidal wave but refusing to break. "Want more of you. Need more of you... more... MORE...!"

"No dice, my dear :P" he wrote back, most cheekily. "Two can play at this game. It's tit for tat, just like you said. I've tatted... now it's your turn to tit."

"Fine," I pouted -- I had hoped I could exert some wicked pressure on him and make him my bitch... if only for this one time... but he was strong, he'd not suffer any worse from me than I would from him, just like always. "Okay then: tell me how you like this one...?" And this next picture was a step above my usual: I had turned to face the camera, breasts bare and uncovered, sitting large and proud for all the world to see; though I had shown as much before, this time my hand had slipped into my lacy, partly-transparent knickers, and there was no mistaking where my fingers were lying or what they were toying with...

"Aww yeah," Tom wrote in quick reply. "Aww yeah... aww yeah!!" And for his grand finale he had posted his own full-frontal pic; very similarly to how he had ended his series for Libby, in the background of his shot was his laptop showing one of my more revealing pictures, thus proving the inspiration for the enormous, bulging, rod-like erection that he displayed proudly for the camera... and yes, ladies and gentlemen, it was even bigger than the throbbing monster that Libby's pics had given him; bigger than I had ever seen before.

The sight of his cock -- hard and long, hard for me, hard because of me and my hot naked body, harder than it ever had been before -- that did it for me; I reared back in my chair and came, howling noiselessly at the roof (eight years of sharing a house with children had perfected my art of the noiseless orgasm). I fought and struggled valiantly to maintain a modicum of control, rising triumphantly through the pulsing, swamping waves of blinding pleasure to post up the response I had already prepared: "that's done it... I'm coming... I'm coming!!!" and with it my own, final picture: now my knickers were suddenly gone and similar to the end of my last series, I was again up on my knees on the bed, tits and pussy akimbo, but this time I had put more on display: my cunt was not angled away from the camera but towards, rudely towards the camera, but I wasn't totally exposed because my fingers were partially in the way -- some thrust hard into my pussy, others all over my clit, all of them working my spilling juices into a thick white froth.

"There she is!!" Tom hollered in his own post. "There's my wife... there's my fucking wife!!!!!" And I could tell by the over-abundance of punctuation that he was coming too, he was coming hard, real hard as he drank in the rudeness of my dripping frothing wet pussy crammed full of fingers posted up for all the world to see, and I kept coming too as I drank in the sight of his throbbing twitching over-gorged cock standing tall and proud in response to my newfound horny slutty sultriness.

After an eternity of riding that cresting wave, as I finally began to wind down from the awesome high, as my overwhelming pleasure ebbed into a sweet, deep afterglow, I received notice of a new PM. I was expecting it to be Tom, noting how mind-blowingly awesome that experience had been, how he wished we had come to this point together so much earlier on in our relationship -- on opening it I saw it was indeed from Tom, though it was on an unexpected topic:

"Holy shit... did you see what Libby's just posted on the thread?" he wrote.

I blinked. Libby... Libby? What did she have to do with any of this? She hadn't been online... she hadn't been watching it, watching us, perving on us and our shenanigans... had she?

I rushed back to my thread, and found that Libby had indeed posted up a quick little message once Tom and I had been done: "You guys are seriously fucking HOT. Just look what you did to me... ;-)" and the precocious little thing had included a link to a picture of her own.

I didn't even stop to think about it. I simply clicked to open it without a conscious instruction from my brain, and there on my screen was an enormous close-up of Libby's own gaping cunt; there were a few of her fingers, holding her sex open for the camera and still resting upon her gorging clit, and every scrap of skin that could be seen was slick with her own hot sticky come-juices.

I boggled at the shot, my eyes drawn into her disappearing, hot, purple depths. Never before had I seen anything so exposed, so personal, so blatantly pornographic... yet so hot. My hand leapt back to my clit and I was coming again in next to no time, as I masturbated fiercely at the incredible sight of my best friend's most personal inner depths.

After I had gaped and gasped, whimpered and came, eyes locked unblinking on Libby's hot wet cunt for a seeming eternity, Tom eventually sent through another PM to prod me. "You there, Kelly? Did you see it?"

'Oh, I saw it all right,' I thought. Once again, the sight of Libby had brought me to an enormous orgasm -- an orgasm even bigger than the one I'd worked for so long to achieve over Tom's photos, an orgasm that came almost instantly for Libby though it took forever for Tom.

But what did it mean? What did this mean for my relationship with Libby... and what would it mean about my feelings for Tom?

"Tom," I wrote -- I had to raise this with him. I had to seek some solace on this, some comfort or advice; and Tom was the best source, he had always proven so supportive through the years. I knew I could trust him with this.

"Tom," I wrote, "I saw it, I saw Libby's cunt... and it made me come. Libby's cunt made me come, I touched myself when I saw it and I came straight away. I came really hard. Tom..." and my tears started to spill even as I wrote: tears of confusion, of upset, of fear... fear that this new habit of mine, this habit of coming for Libby would alienate Tom, upset him, disgust him.

"Tom: what does this mean? I never ever thought for a second I was gay, I've never before had these feelings or desires for Libby in all the years I've known her -- in nearly twenty years! But now..."

"Hun, hun, hun," Tom wrote back, and I imagined a soothing note in his tone. "It's okay. Just because you find her pictures sexy and arousing, it doesn't mean you strictly have a real sexual or emotional desire for HER. It's just her pics. It's all about her pics. It's just the thrill of it, of seeing these pictures of her most personal bits in this context and this situation -- it's all just the newness of it all, the shock and allure of it.

"I totally understand it bub," he went on. "I mean, I wanked myself silly over her pictures heaps of times, I did it day after day for ages and ages and I came like the thunder every time... but it didn't mean I wanted to fuck her. I'd never want to fuck anybody but you, Kells, I promise. It's not an emotional thing, or a homosexual thing in your case; it's just a response -- it's just something our body does in this situation."

"You think so?" was all I wrote back.

"I'm sure," Tom promised me. "Though just quietly, between you and me: if you do turn gay for Libby and have tons of hot lesbo sex with her, I'll forgive you... so long as I get to see the pics ;-)"

I laughed. That was just so typically Tom. "You're probably not even joking," I accused him.

"You know what they say: there's a kernel of truth behind every joke... heh heh," Tom wrote. "Now you'll have to excuse me, I've got some cleaning up to do. Got cum everywhere!"

"That's just what she said, last time," I told him. And it was the truth.

"I'll bet it was! I'll bid you goodnight, Kelly... and you know what? You are the hottest, most fuckable wife anybody anywhere has ever had in the entire history of matrimony. God I love you, Kelly -- I love you so, so much."

This brought the biggest, gladdest smile out of me of all. "Love you too, Tom," I told him. "And thanks... :)" I watched him log off, but I remained on literotica; I went back to the audacious, utterly exposed picture that Libby had posted in my thread, in response to the strip-teasing session Tom and I had shared, and I thought on it... and thought on it... and thought on it some more...

"Listen, Libby," I wrote in a new PM. "I think we need to get together to talk."

12