Kelly's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared intently into his eyes and asked the question that I feared the most and had promised I myself I wouldn't ask.

"How DO you feel about me?"

I knew inside myself that even if his answer wasn't what I wanted to hear I was still going to do it with him, nothing was going to stop that happening because I wanted one moment with him to take with me to Stanford. My scholarship was approved already and the idea of leaving this small town and not having had the one person I truly liked wasn't an option for me.

He looked back into my eyes. His were so green and nice, full of sincerity as he gave me his answer.

"Kelly... I love you.. I always have. Don't you remember when we were kids and we got married?.. I meant it then when I said 'I do' and I swear to god that all I have ever wanted was you." He said intently.

I had forgotten that. We had been eight and playing in his backyard as my momma worked as a cleaner for his parents. We had pretended to get married and he had kissed me. A little boys kiss that was just a peck.

The memory flooded back as I took his chubby face in my hands and kissed him hard. His mouth opened in surprise and I pushed my tongue over his.

Our kiss was spoilt by the geeky boy that had assumed he would be too busy fucking the school slut to be online that night.

"Hey GUYS.. come one, they are gonna announce king and queen." He shouted across the lawn to where we were.

Why he cared or why he had come looking for us I don't know, but the moment was ruined and Danny stood up breathlessly with a hand out to me.

I shook my head.

"Lets go to your car, I don't give a shit who's king or queen." I said as I stood up and looked him in the eye. Silently telling him that I wanted him and wasn't asking for a ride home.

His eyes widened in understanding and he blushed.

"For REAL?" he gulped out.

I nodded and took his hand.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good." I said with a naughty smile that was lightly spoiled by my eyes looking down at the ground. The words so brazen that I shocked myself.

He didn't need telling twice and we ran hand in hand across the lawn to the car park, my heels clattered over the tarmac as I held up my dress with my free hand to keep my legs free. He flung open his back door and I clambered into the back and turned. Parting my legs as I hitched up my dress and bunched it around my waist.

Danny clambered on top off me and kissed me passionately as he fumbled with my zip and pulled down the top of my dress to get to my braless breasts. They spilled out of the confining top of my dress and he caressed them with urgent hands that felt incredibly good.

"Fuck me.. fuck me Danny... I want you so much." I gasped out as I unzipped his pants and took hold of his surprisingly large cock.

It was a mad scramble as we kissed and tried to get naked in his back seat. I lifted my hips to help him as he tore at my panties and pulled them down my legs and dropped them on the floor of his car. I tried to unbutton his shirt as quickly as I could as he shrugged off his jacket, our mouths mashed together didn't help and I ended up ripping his shirt open in frustration.

His chest was covered in curly dark hair that was so very manly and nothing like Nick's clean and well-muscled torso. Danny was a real man and I loved the feel of his chest hair as I ran my hands over it in a kind of wonder.

"I love you Kelly." He whispered into my mouth as we kissed and I said it back as I used my hand to position his seriously big and hard cock to my wet and waiting entrance.

I sighed and gasped at the same time as he entered me. Curling my legs around him as his cock started to fill me. Small sounds escaped my mouth as he worked deeper and filled me. He was way bigger than Nick or the others I had had. Even though I had been drunk when I had done it at the party I still remembered none of them had filled me like this.

"Oh GOD." I moaned out as he started to thrust and I found myself responding. My own hips thrusting up to meet his in a way I hadn't done before.

Sex was GOOD and I had found the perfect partner.

The tingles started deep inside me and I knew I was going to orgasm even better than when I masturbated as he worked slowly but passionately in and out of me.

Our mouths never left each others as we didn't just fuck but made love.

I gasped loudly each time he hit my back wall and he started to really pump in and out. He lost his rhythm a bit but I was so close it didn't matter.

"Nnnnnuuugggghhhhhh." The sound I made was strange to my ears as I came. My toes curled tightly and I gripped him tightly with my thighs as I rammed myself onto his cock repeatedly. Momentarily lost to the world as pleasure filled my brain like shooting sparks from a blazing bonfire.

I stared into his eyes as I started to come down. He was still inside me and thrusting quickly.

"Come in me... come in me." I gasped out needily.

Danny closed his eyes as he trust into me as deep as he could, I felt him shiver as he started to pulse cum inside me.

"Kellllyyyyy." He said softly as he emptied himself inside me.

I stroked his face as he finished and couldn't believe how good it had felt.

*****

Daniel's view... three years later.

Kelly looked so pretty as she stood up in her Black cloak to receive her degree. I still find it hard to believe she's mine and that despite the distance between Stanford and MIT we have managed to stay together. I know I'm a fat geek with a chubby face and pug nose while she still looks as hot as ever. Long slim legs, blonde hair and blue eyes that are the envy of nearly every other girl.

She held up the rolled document and smiled directly at me. Her smile's awesome and so bright that my heart skips a beat every time she does it.

Our night of passionate sex in the back of my old Ford was still in my mind. It kinda always is because it was the night I lost my virginity to what I considered the prettiest girl in high school.

Often we have done it again in a car, but it's never quite as good. it's great and in a way better now that we have got to know each other's needs. But still nothing quite compares or can replace that memory of our first time.

I knew she wasn't just happy to see me. She had worked hard to get that degree but it wasn't just that either.

It had taken me three years to write the program. Three years of hard work and many defeats but today I had told her I'd managed it and not one single picture remained on the internet of the party where she had debased herself.

Those pictures had been the only thing that had spoiled things between us. Only last year a student at Stanford had found them and tried to bribe Kelly into sex with him. Luckily for us she wasn't the type to bend and had, with my help, made him repeat his threats where I could record them.

He crumbled when faced with our evidence of his attempted coercion and everything had been smoothed over. But I had redoubled my efforts on my program after it happened and the work had paid off. Kelly and I were free of it and her large smile was recognition of that more than the degree she held.

***

She stepped down and hurried over to me, her arms flung around me and she laughed that pure laugh of hers that made me love her even more.

Kelly wasn't a tailer park girl anymore and she wasn't some eye candy with no brain. She wasn't just a pretty face and hot body. She was my angel and I loved her more every day.

We went to a café and she babbled on about things I can't really remember because I was so crazy nervous as I touched the small box I had in my pocket. The ring it contained had cost a small fortune and my parents had lent me the money to buy it.

I let her talk and nodded as I tried to work up the courage to present the ring.

*****

Kelly's view.

Daniel looked a bit odd as I was telling him about professor Zanders offer of internship. I realised he wasn't really listening which was more than strange because he was usually really attentive.

"And then my vagina exploded." I said as I looked at him.

He nodded and then shook his head.

"What?" he asked.

I touched his face. To me it was handsome and the face I loved.

"You weren't listening... what's up?... everything is going great isn't it?" I asked him now that I had his attention.

He looked around the café nervously and then slowly took out something from his pocket.

My brain started to go a bit crazy as I realised what it might be and my heart beat so fast I thought it was going to explode.

"Oh god oh god... please let it be" I prayed madly as his hand moved so slowly that I wanted to grab it and rip the small box from his fingers.

"Kelly... I'm .. erm... what I men is.." he stammered like he used to and I wanted to scream. But held my breath and nodded encouragingly at him instead.

"Yes...?" I practically gasped out.

"Kelly..." he started over and I wanted to hit him with something as I eyed the box and was so very sure what it contained.

"I know things haven't been easy... what with the distance between us and all... but now you have finished and ... and." He stalled... he fucking stalled and I felt like my heart was in my mouth as I waited.

I wanted to yell at him to get on with it. My mind was like a whirlwind and then he blurted it out.

"Will you marry me?" he said in a rush and fumbled the box open.

I squealed so loudly that the entire café looked around but I didn't care that I was making a scene.

"YES...YES...YES... a thousand times over... YES." I shouted as I stared at the ring and held out my hand eagerly.

It slid on and fitted my long slim finger perfectly and I felt giddy.

Danny beamed at me and looked more perfect than ever. I held up my hand and cried tears of joy as I looked at the sparkling jewel on my finger. It looked really expensive and I sobered.

"Can we afford this? It must have cost a fortune" I asked. Already I was thinking of us as married and my brain went into overdrive as to how we as a couple would pay for it. I had no intention of having to give it back and was running through numbers already.

He grinned at my question and reassured me that it was paid for. I didn't ask again as I kissed him thoroughly and gave him bedroom eyes that no one missed. I heard one girl titter and a man laugh.

I didn't care as we rushed to pay our bill and hurry to the small room I had at my frat house.

The sex was intense and we both came more than once as we made love until the early hours of the next day.

****

A year later...

I unpacked our boxes after the move to our new house in California. Inside one I found not only my old diary's but Danny's too.

He was at work already and I had been left heavily pregnant to organise the movers on my own. My emotions over the last few weeks had been high and we had argued several times, right then I was ready to kill my husband and take a gun to the movers who were treating me like I was some kind of half crazed bitch.

Lucky for them my Glock was still in transit.

I sat on the floor of our new house and thumbed through my diary's. I knew most of it by heart but came across a few entries I had forgotten about. Danny's diary's waited and I hesitated to open them. I knew it was an invasion of his privacy but at the same time couldn't stop my curiosity. Especially as one was from the year we had first really got together.

I read it slowly... the one from that year when we had first made love. I ignored the others because I didn't want to know or invade my husbands privacy that much. But this was too relevant to how I was feeling right then and I guiltily raided his memoirs.

"I have to stop Kelly from doing it with Nick." I read in one passage and smiled to myself. Danny's young self spoke to me from our teenage years and I dashed tears from my eyes.

"Can I love a girl that does that?" was another and my eyes watered more as I remembered the things I had let the football team do to me.

I was going to stop reading but there was a small heart drawn on the page and I turned it over.

I laughed at his description of picking me up for prom and remembered how the trailer park people had held their guns as if to say don't mess with our girl. It was a fond memory for me but clearly one that had frightened my husband. He still didn't like that I owned a Glock and trained with it regularly.

He described how it felt to see me. How much he loved me and obsessed over me and then there was one last entry that was dated after prom night.

"Everyone thinks Kelly is a slut. I made LOVE to her tonight and can't think of her as anything but the girl I LOVE... one day I'm going to marry her and we are going to have whatever she wants... white picket fence? Yeah.. I can do that for her... I'm nothing.. she's EVERYTHING."

I closed his diary and brushed tears from my face. MY DANNY. I thought happily for the fist time in weeks as I stood up determined to make a home for us and our baby.

THE END.

12