Kelly's New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers

He told Deb to take off her shorts and sit on Kelly face that she deserved service too. Deb quickly stripped off her short and eased down on to Kelly's waiting tongue. Alex then grabbed Kelly ankles and rolled her up wiping his dick in the spent cum and began rubbing her asshole, he slowly began entering Kelly, she protested a little but Deb just increased the pressure of her pussy on Kelly face. Soon Alex was pumping Kelly's ass until he came again filling her ass with his hot liquid.

Kelly just laid there covered in sweat, cum and Debs drippings running down her cheeks. Alex grabbed Kelly hand and placed her two keys in her palm and told her if she went to the door at the end of the hall it opened into the parking garage. We will be in touch to do this again and they left her naked and spent in the hall way.

After what seemed like forever Kelly managed to get up and get her bearings. Kelly picked up what was left of her clothes; the skirt was ripped in half and was of no use. As for the shirt it was in shreds and of no more use than the skirt. She walked slowly to the end of the hall trying to wipe some of the globs of cum off her thighs and face, her legs trembling. Slowly she opened the door and looked out into the garage. She saw her car on the other side of the parking garage.

She slowly slipped out door and headed toward her car. Ducking behind cars as she went, in case someone came along. About half way there she heard someone call out, hay lady, where's your clothes. Kelly broke into a run, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably until she reached her car. Her hands shaking, she managed to unlock the door and slid into the seat. As she sat there trying to catch her breath, she looked up to see several faces staring into her car at her naked body.

She trembled trying to get her key into the ignition. Finally she cranked the car and headed home, the drive seemed to take forever due to her nakedness. Then she realized she liked the guys in the garage looking down at her, not able to touch her, her body on display, it wasn't that bad, actually a little exciting she giggled to herself.

Arriving at her house, she looked about and seeing no one she made a dash to her door from the car parked on the curb where she always parked having the older car. Shaking she unlocked the door and slipped inside to go get ready for her night out with her husband, knowing he would be home very shortly.

Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers
12