Kelly's New Hot Tub Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly really heats things up tonight.
1.2k words
4.43
110.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers

Kelly had butterflies in her stomach as she readied for the arrival of the hot, sexy young couple. She wanted both Robert and Deborah, she ached to be with them - but how to go about it? Did she want the sister first, as a kind-of appetizer to the main course of Robert's hard, throbbing cock. Or did she want to fuck Robert tonight, revelling in his hard manhood, then go on a kinky lez spree with sexy Deborah the following day.

And how to keep one from finding out that she was fucking the other one? She didn't want to have them think she was a slut, yet she knew that she'd have to fuck both of them, she wanted them equally.

Kelly's gorgeous green eyes were alive with delight at the prospect of having 2 new lovers. 2 people with whom she could slake her carnal thirsts, 2 people to make her hot. Her nipples stiffened at the thought.

She busied herself in the kitchen, making appetizers, chilling the wine until the bell rang at 7 PM. She had to stop herself from running to the door. She went and let them in, all sorts of erotic thoughts running through her mind at once.

Both of them looked great. Robert was dressed casually, tanned slacks and shirt, his hair neatly arranged and combed. He smelled great and Kelly couldn't wait to mess up his hair and have his manly scent beside her.

His sister was equally casual, yet alluring in her own way as well. She wore a calf-length skirt, with short, but sexy boots, a loose shirt that revealed she'd worn her bikini underneath. Her skin was tanned and her auburn hair fell in waves around her shoulders.

For her own part, Kelly didn't want to be blatant in her seduction, yet she wanted to let both of them know they had a willing playmate for the asking. She'd worn a short, summery skirt, very filmy, a little crop-top that left her belly bare, revealing the cute little navel piercing she'd had done recently. Like Deborah, Kelly was also tanned. On her feet, she wore a pair of sexy sandals, almost inappropriate for what she had planned, yet sexy nonetheless.

They all chatted amicably, both of them seemingly interested in Kelly's somewhat decadent, yet fun, career. It soon became obvious that Robert's sexy sister was not averse to girl-girl pleasures, which caused Kelly to heat up even more. Just the thought of licking those hard, dark nipples (Kelly could see them through the bikini top) and feasting on that velvety, auburn pussy made her ache with want.

Robert also paid rapt attention to Kelly's descriptions of her modelling career, his interest very obvious through his pants. Kelly then decided that there had been enough chit-chat and invited her new friends to join her in the Hot Tub. The twosome agreed and went to change, getting to the Tub ahead of Kelly.

What was she going to do?, Kelly pondered as she got into the tight, white bikini that showed off her stunning body. How was she going to make love to Deborah with her brother right there. How was she going to take Robert's big dick with his sister in the vicinity? She didn't know which way to go.

She padded out to the Hot Tub on bare feet, swaying her hips slightly, and found the problem solved for her in a most unique way.

Deborah, hair slicked back, eyes half-closed in a dream-like state, was passionately kissing her stud of a brother. Her bikini was already gone and from the motions of her gentle, delicate hand, Kelly knew Robert's swim trunks were gone as well.

"A-hemm!" she cleared her throat.

The incestuous duo broke apart, smiling at her. "Umm, hi!" they said together, grinning.

"I'm so sorry!" Deborah said, releasing her brother from her grip. "I was just so horny and Bobby looked so hot and ..."

Kelly dismissed her new friend with a wave of her hand. "It's okay hon!" she smiled at Deborah. "If I had a brother that hot, I'd fuck him too. And my sister were as gorgeous as you, I'd want to play with her as well. Too bad I'm an only child."

The sexy pair smiled at their hostest as she walked towards the tub and climbed in. "Don't stop on my account!" Kelly intoned with a throaty purr.

Both Robert and Deborah took that as an open invitation and drew Kelly into their embrace. Robert's firm hands gripped Kelly's breast, offering her lovely nipples to his sister's licks and nibbles. Being done by both of them - and this so taboo, so fucking nasty - made Kelly hornier than hell!

While his sister sucked Kelly's stiffened nipples, Robert's knowing hands were under the bubbling water, manipulating Kelly's clit and his fingers stroking the lips of her pussy. Kelly was already weak with desire, and despite wanting to enjoy her new Hot Tub, she wanted to enjoy her new lovers even more!

She encouraged the decadent couple to join her on the deck and was delighted when Deborah straddled her face and lowered her pussy onto her face. She'd been looking forward to eating Deborah's auburn snatch, and was amazed to find it shaved bald. She barely had a chance to think of this when she felt the woman's stud-brother slide his hard - and massive - cock into her wet cunt, pumping her with skill and talent. The couple moved well together, Kelly's tongue slurping at the pussy above her while the cock within her pussy brought her to mini-orgasm after mini-orgasm.

Robert moved slowly at first, just easing in and out of Kelly's scarlet bush, occasionally stroking her clit with his thumb. He grinned up at his sister-lover as she rode Kelly's knowing tongue, moving her hips in a circular motion as the young woman ate her out. Robert and Deborah leaned forward, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, as both of them played with their new fuck-toy.

It was time for them to pick up the pace and Kelly, Robert and Deborah all reached that conclusion at once. Savagely, fiercely, he pounded into Kelly's cunt, Kelly licking Deborah with avid lust, Deborah riding the licking tongue for all she was worth. A few minutes later, Robert exploded, his load shooting all over Kelly's soft skin. His kinky sister moved in quickly and licked up as much of the cum as she could gather, sharing a bit with Kelly in a kinky kiss.

Later on, it was Deborah's turn to be fucked by her brother and let Kelly ride her tongue. The results were similarly explosive and Kelly licked her new playmate clean as well. Next, the two girls played with Kelly's jelly dildo while Robert watched and regained his strength. They got back in the tub and soaked later, easing muscles that were tired from fucking.

Robert and Deborah told Kelly that they had started just before college, after each had been dumped by their respective lovers. From the second they began fucking, the incestuous twosome knew they had something special, and kept it up over the years, sharing their home. Deborah found after seducing one of Robert's secretaries that she liked women, and brought home occasional open-minded partners for them to share. If she was really open-minded, like Kelly had been, they let her in on the secret.

Kelly smiled, sipping her wine and told them they looked wonderful together. "Makes me wish I had a brother or sister!" she smiled at them.

"Wanna be our foster sister?" they smiled, drawing her into their loving embrace.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers