Kelly's Second Weekend

Story Info
Just another beautiful weekend.
1.6k words
4.11
55k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

Her first weekend at our mountain retreat had done so much to our mutual sexual gratifications that my wife insisted that she would invite Kelly again. You might remember my description of the tall, lithe, yet athletic body and million-dollar smile that this young woman possessed. None of that had changed but now I got it even in her voice when she answered the phone at my wife's office. She simply bubbled over in enthusiasm for me and thanked us for bring her out of her cloistered shell. She had a newfound self-confidence and she demonstrated that empowerment in her work. She was a new woman.

When my wife told me that she had invited this beautiful young woman to spend another weekend with us, my manhood jumped to attention at the mire thought of getting to explore more sexual fantasies with them both. Two complete opposites, the formerly demure Kelly and my wife, the aggressive buxom blond. As you might recall, I noted their complete difference when we first explored our sexuality together. Sleeping between them was glorious. It was like nothing else in our sexual lives. Kelly became so energetic that last weekend and made us both feel like she appreciated our sexual affections.

She arrived in the late afternoon on Election Day. When she arrived at our cabin in the woods of Southwestern Colorado, she bounced out of her SUV like an energizer bunny and gave both of us a huge hug. Then she planted a wet sloppy kiss on both of us. My wife, while not even bi-curious to my knowledge, accepted the kiss from her co-worker without resistance. I should have recognized the change but it escaped my attention at the time. Kelly grabbed her things from the truck and quipped with a grin, "let's get into the hot tube and relax." There was smirk in her voice and a devilish smile came over her face when she grabbed my wife's hand and pulled her toward the cabin.

I could not believe my eyes when they hugged again and kissed passionately in front of the door. My wife, Marge, had her hand kneading Kelly's fine slender but shapely ass and she pulled the younger woman to her with all her strength. Kelly's arms were draped around Marge's neck and they held that kiss for a long time. When they broke it, they looked at me and in unison, smiled and said, "Are you coming inside to fuck us or are you going to stand there with your mouth hanging open?" My cock became instantly harder than I can remember and I skipped off toward the porch. I threw my arms around them both and asked them when did this all happen? Marge was the first to speak. She almost sheepishly admitted that they had been intimate several times since our first weekend together. She was almost apologetic in her tone until I reassured her that I thought it was great that she had someone to keep her company in the city while I was away. Kelly was brazen about her affections toward her new lover but still grabbed my cock, which was straining against the fabric of my jeans. "I love eating Marge's pussy and she is learning just how to suck on my clit but right now I want that hard cock of yours in my wet pussy!" I nearly fell over at the incredible change in this once demure "Little Lady". She was as wanton as I had seen in any woman since Marge finished her menopausal cycle. Marge just came out of sexual hell in the past year and now her young lover was a complete rival for that honor…

Kelly and Marge went off to our bedroom presumably to put on bathing suits for the hot tube while I took Kelly's bag to the guest bedroom on the second floor… well, we had to give her the choice to sleep alone, right? When I slipped quietly into our room, I found that they had stripped and were entwined in a classic 69 position in the middle of our waterbed. They were slow and methodical in their ministrations on each other. With Kelly's head buried between her legs, I could see my wife slowly making circles with her hardened tongue around Kelly engorged clitoris. On her back with Kelly's pussy planted over her face, Marge's hips were bucking up to demand more attention from her young lover.

Since she threw off the bonds of child bearing, she has been the most demanding lover I have ever had. She will not settle for a quick wham bam thank you ma'm fuck. Ever time I come near her she wants to be savaged and I do my best to keep up to her needs. I was secretly happy that she had a new lover who could help satisfy her needs when I am not in the city with her. I love to fuck her and I am sexually very sated. She and I have been together for more than 33 years. We know what to do to please the other.

Kelly body was small even tiny compared to the more mature and buxom Marge. Her hips convulsed with an easy orgasm soon after I stepped into the room. Her head swayed from side to side while she moaned loudly into Marge's pussy. I could see every muscle in her buttocks tense and relax what seemed like a hundred times. It was very intense. She lifted her head from her duties to Marge to scream out a few chosen curse words and dirty talk. "Fuccckkkkk! That was good. You eat my cunt so good!!!. I am really going to make you pay for making me cum first." With that, she dove back into Marge's cunt and started to ream her pussy with her stiff tongue. Marge's back arched and she stopped licking Kelly for a long time while she concentrated on her own release.

When it came, it was like the little death as the French say. She collapsed onto the waterbed, whimpered just a little, and then grabbed her lover's hips and started to ream her asshole and pussy with alternating tongue strokes. Kelly screamed and barked a quick obscenity at Marge. She rocked back fully onto her face. Marge continued her assault on Kelly's ass and pussy at the same time. She held her lover tightly around the hips and would not allow her to escape. Kelly ground her gash into Marge's face and begged for more. Her voice soon cracked and she began to sob with joy. She moaned, whimpered and sobbed all at once. Marge used her superior strength to hold Kelly in place and give her another hard rock climax. I think Marge had learned the trick of breathing through her ears because she did not seem to come up for air for a long time.

Kelly finally got her legs positioned under her weight and stood straight up from Marge's attacking mouth. The climaxing release still came and dizzied by the orgasm, she fell into my arms. I smirked and said she should change into her suit to take a break from this fuck fest. She squirmed to free herself from my arms and the demure "Little Lady" shown through just for a minute. She must not have seen me come into the room because she seemed truly embarrassed when she realized I had "caught" them. She ran from the room with a red hue to her whole lovely body. I yelled I only thought it was a myth that someone could turn red from head to toe.

Before I could recover my senses from the lithe, athletic body being draped all over me, my very hard cock already out of my, was suck into a warm mouth. Marge had slid to the edge of the bed and pulled my cock into her mouth. She pulled my hips toward her face and used my cock to fuck her face and give herself a deep throat massage. I could see my cock go in and out of her mouth. She took me deep into her mouth and I saw her throat bugle when my fat cock was pulled into her. It was an incredible sight. I love this woman!!!

After witnessing the two lover's face fuck each other, plus this expert cocksucker was attacking my manhood with all her skills, I knew that I could not hold out for long. I pulled back to shoot the load all over her big tits. I rubbed the jism into her skin while she continued to lick my cock until it was clean and standing tall again. She gracefully rolled over on the bed to reverse her position. She demanded that I ram my cock into her cunt right now. I love to fuck her doggie style because she has this muscle control in her ass cheeks that milks my cum right out of my cock. I jumped up on the edge of the waterbed to mount her and forced her head down into the waterbed. This quick assault caught her by surprise. After a quick feeble protest from her, I started to pump into her pussy in earnest. She was already near one of her mind blowing screaming orgasms so I did not let up on the speed or vigor of my slamming. She bit down on the bedspread and "aaaaawwwhhh " was all she could muster. I did not want to cum this time so I timed my pussy pounding action to make it the most intense for her. She usually demands my cum be deposited deep in her pussy but I had her thinking only of her own pleasure. I figured that before this weekend was over, I would need more cum than I could conjure up.