Kelly's Senior Exhibit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how Tom drives while having his dick sucked, but he does. Fortunately, we didn't have far to go. I wanted to fuck. Yana did too. She kissed my neck and shoulders, caressing my hips and thighs as I sucked Tom's cock. One of her hands was between my legs, a finger inside of me, while the other was between her own legs.

"So, you are graduates," she whispered in congratulations. "What shall we all do now?"

"I figure we will stay here until August, while I work on the river," Tom said, rolling my clit a little as I shifted gears for him. "As I understand it, Kelly has 1000 pictures of Jeni to take. She'll be busy. I hope things work out with that agent though. We'll need an income. I'll need to find a new job, of course, after the move."

I lifted my head again. "Where are you moving?"

"Well, you have that fellowship to the Institute of Art."

"You'd really come with me? Even there? So far from mountains and rivers?"

"Yeah, I figure they need English teachers in the city. In fact, I have an interview next week. Sure, I would prefer a little mountain town, but it will only be for two years..."

"Three." I took him in my mouth again and let go of his hand so his fingers could fuck me along with Yana's.

"Three? Really? Okay, three. And I was talking to the math major..."

"Yana?" I said as I slipped my mouth off of him again.

"Yana. She is planning to transfer to the University."

I shot up, holding his wet cock in my hand, squeezing their fingers with my pussy. "She what?" That very same math major was now finger fucking me along with Tom, her fingers going in and out of me as she kissed my bare back. We were all teasing one another. Playing out our future together as our bodies excited.

"I don't know all the details. Apparently she is brilliant or something."

Yana laughed heartily.

Tom went on, "Wrote some proof that got a lot of attention in one of their journals. And she is only a sophomore. Their math department has been courting her all year, but really hard since her paper was published last month. She said it was either that or do internet porn like all the other Eastern European girls."

Yana laughed again, kissing my shoulder as she fondled me.

We pulled into the driveway of our house. Tom didn't bother to button his pants, he just tucked his cock out of sight. We waited for him to open our door, and then I slid out of the Jeep with my dress still unbuttoned, holding it closed with one hand as I leaned into Yana until we reached the porch and they both half-carried me inside. I slipped my dress was off before the door closed. My tiny, sheer bra was off almost as fast. I pressed my naked body to my loves and clawed at Tom's tie and shirt as he rid himself of his sports coat and Yana unzipped her dress and let her boobs spill free. I yanked his pants down before he even had time to take off his cowboy boots. I was hot in my lust. I pushed him toward the bed after we hobble-stepped into the bedroom, and I straddled him, the slickness of my thigh-highs gliding over the flesh of his hips and had him inside me. I rode up and down on him, fucking him and loving him. Yana, now wearing only stockings, garter belt, and heels herself, pulled off Tom's boots and pants for him. Edging onto our bed, she lifted one nylon draped leg and lowered her pussy to his face.

His cock felt so wonderful in me. I rolled my hips, slapping my ass on his thighs as I took him into me deeply. Yana leaned toward me, and she and I kissed with love and desire. Crying out, I fell to her, my body hot and sticky from the sudden exertion, from the sudden rapturous muscle thickening wonder of it all.

Yana lifted away from us, stirring behind my back as I focused on fucking Tom, lashing him with my hair as I came. As we fucked, our lover snuggled up behind me, licking and kissing my neck.

"Make love to him, Gelly! Make love to him. I want to feel you in my arms as you cum," she coed in my ear.

Her breasts flattened to my back as I arched into her, grinding my clit on the base of Tom's cock, feeling the crush of my ring against him. Turning my head to her, she met my lips with her own even as her hands covered my breasts and fondled me. I quivered and came down hard on Tom's cock, feeling him pressing up inside of me, almost too deep now.

"I want to lick you," Yana murmured around our kiss. "I want to love you too."

I trilled as she said that. I may be older, but Yana is more sexually assertive, now that we are lovers. I like doing as she suggests. I'd milk Tom's cum into my pussy for her to drink, if that was what she wanted. Reaching back, I ran fingers into her hair and deepened our caress.

"Tom," I began, Yana wants you to cum in me."

He smiled up at me as I slammed down on his prick. "I love cumming inside of you, Kelly. I love you." His hip lifted to meet me as I came down.

I moved my hands behind my back and Yana wrapped her fingers around my wrists, holding me.

I moved more intensely, driving onto Tom, slamming down, wanting to cum, to have him cum, matching me in orgasm. Yana kissed my neck again as her fingers hurt my nipples, tugging and making me cry out in pain, then pleasure, then sublime pleasure as Tom lifted hard into me, rolling his cock against my clit as he came into me. I pulled to free my wrists, but Yana held me tightly, unrelenting.

He was filling me and my pussy contracted and spasmed as I came with him. Swaying heavily, pressing to him with my clit, my orgasm rocked us all. I twinged and rose up, then fell again, held tight by Yana as her big boobs bumped to my back and she kissed and bit my neck. Tom's cock, deep within me, shot his cum, shot, shot again.

I doubled over, cumming again before Tom stopped, feeling again that sweet, body swelling rapture that takes me away and leaves me empty and full. Reaching between our bodies, Yana touched fingers to my clit, finding my ring and lifting it, making me cry out and arch into her again, slamming onto Tom's cock, against her boobs, losing myself as I came still again.

God, I love cumming.

Tom steadied and flowed, his cum high up in me, his cock hard in the moment, as Yana and I kissed over my shoulder and I once again petted her hair as she let go of my wrists. My chest rose and fell heavily as I lay back on her, feeling her so soft and fine on my naked flesh. Yana has such excellent flesh, satiny soft, smooth and fine.

We flowed in that silly, slow-motion languid sensation of orgasmic bliss, Tom and I, until I was lying on my back in the middle of our bed. Yana dipped her face between my thighs. My girl was eager and insistent, my cunt was afire and tender, but she thrust her tongue into me, curled it, filling the hollow, and sucked Tom out of me. Licking her lips at the taste of him, she fucked me with her tongue again and again, drawing him out, pressing herself in.

One of the absolute nicest things about making love with two people at the same time is kissing during oral sex. I mean it. God, I love it. Tom leaned over me, hovering, big and strong, but so gentle just in that moment, and he and I kissed as Yana licked my pussy. Our mouths melded together, joining us, endearing us, uniting us, as below, my pussy opened to Yana and her lips and my own, below, became one. One of his hands covered a breast as I moved to him, holding him in my arms.

We were soon to be off to the big city. Our lives would undergo such upheaval. I still had 1000 pictures to make of Jeni. Tom had a season on the river. Yana and I, with our friend Amy, had a party at Jeni's to attend.

My body clinched once more as Yana brought me to yet another orgasm. Her soft lips lingered on me as I quivered, then slowly, ever so slowly, they left me as she crawled up my body to kiss me. I opened my lips to her, welcoming her tongue between them as we shared our love.

Slipping up onto his knees, Tom gave us his cock to taste, and we sucked him and savored my own nectar on his skin. Right before my eyes, I saw Yana's lips stretch around him as he grew again. She took him in as far as she could, and I ran my tongue over the length of him up to her lips, kissing her around it, then running my tongue out and down to his balls and back up as she moved him in and out of her mouth with me. Sucking hard, she allowed him to slip from her mouth until she held only the head between her lips, then she moved, and fed him into my mouth. I drew him in, feeling her lips on mine as I did, then moving down as she licked even as I took him in. I breathed around him, experiencing that exquisite sensation of having him in my mouth.

Hard once more, Tom moved behind our dark-haired lover with the intense blue eyes and eased his hardness into her. They fucked, and she and I kissed as I lay there in such utter bliss.

Lifting one hand, I toyed with the velvety softness of her brown hair as it danced on the bare skin of my breasts. Yana's body and Tom's became one as they moved together, and I looked at the two of them as they fucked as a marvel of nature. Six months now, almost, and the sight of the two of them made me warm all over.

I slipped up against the pillows, feeling her lips following the lines of my body, kissing my nipples, hands caressing my breasts as I moved. I lifted my legs to give Yana even more of me, and she purred around my clit and made me shiver.

Movement caught the corner of my eye, and I looked to follow it. The mirror over the dresser reflected just a tiny portion of the tableau on the bed. I could see Yana, up on her knees, licking me but I was out of the frame, as Tom ran his cock in and out of her. He existed only as a thrusting and fucking torso. I laughed to myself to see my eye framing yet another shot.

Then, sensation and emotion overwhelmed me and all such practical thoughts were driven away as I started to cum yet again. My darling Yana cried into my pussy as she too orgasmed, her scream muffled in the wetness of me. Shuddering and grasping her hips, Tom slipped his penis up into Yana, holding her to him as he spewed and came too.

I looked forward to licking my darling. My love.

"I love you," I said. "Both of you."

They knew. And they told me that they loved me.

I think it best to stop my story here. It has been fun sharing it with you. (Well, most of you.) I had no idea I would be in this place, with these two people when I first started posting stories. I was lonely, and I wrote as a release when I started. That has all changed now. Thanks to those of you who had nice things to say.

As we start our new life together, I know that Tommy and Jana and I will face it confidently, with the surety of our love and respect for one another. There will probably be hard times. There will be those who don't understand us and will disapprove, like Jana's parents. (Tom's parents came up during the winter, and he introduced us to them one at a time. His mother said something to his father about Tom getting into trouble, dating two girls. His father said, "Oh, I don't know..." I love Tom's dad.)

I know I was silly and naïve and, yes, stupid, at times in this narrative. I've grown a lot. I like who I am though. I do.

Ciao,

Kelly.

12