Kelly's Summer Fun Continues!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked and just as I felt Mr. Pearson shoot a load of hot cum inside me, his daughter squirted her slick cum into my mouth. As I hungrily lapped up Kendra's juices she moaned loudly and then laughed.

"No offense daddy," she giggled. "But from now on this is how I want it done. You fuck Kelly and she eats me because I have never cum so good in my life!"

Mr. Pearson laughed as he slid his cock out of me and rolled over onto the towel next to Kendra. "I think I can handle that," he said as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Does that work for you Kelly?"

I had straightened up and was sitting on my knees as I smiled at them both. "It certainly does," I replied as I felt Mr. Pearson's cum oozing out of me.

******

The sun had set hours ago as Kendra and I laid out on her towel by the water's edge. I took a sip of my wine and moaned softly as I felt the warm night breeze over my body. I had gotten fucked so many times that afternoon my pussy felt raw. Yet I craved more! I couldn't believe how content I felt. I glanced over at Kendra and saw her naked body in the moonlight and felt a smile come across my face. I had just recently met this girl, yet I felt closer to her than most of my friends from school.

I looked back and saw Aunt Shelly and the Pearsons laughing as they passed a joint around. Uncle Frank was inside taking a hot bath. I chuckled slightly as I recalled the sight of Kendra riding him and Uncle Frank moaning that he might never walk again. Kendra had asked him playfully if that meant he wanted her to stop. Uncle Frank had said no, but he was a little worse for wear after she rode him to his orgasm.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. It all felt right.

******

I spent the night in Kendra's bed. We took turns pleasuring each other before drifting off to sleep in a warm embrace. It was the best night's sleep I ever had.

In the morning when I woke I asked to use the shower and found out Mrs. Pearson was already in there. She told me I didn't have to wait and I could join her. I had thought Sunday morning had been a great way to start the day when I fucked my uncle. But in the shower with Mrs. Pearson was a pretty good start to this day too. We had to have been in there for over half an hour and we were all over each other.

Eventually we had to get going so Mr. Pearson fired up the boat to take us back home. But the fun didn't stop. After arriving at the back yard of my aunt and uncle's place, they disembarked and headed to the house. I stayed on the boat and fucked Mr. Pearson once again.

Afterwards I stood there in the water with a contented grin on my face and waved goodbye as Mr. Pearson headed back home. I was SO content.

I headed inside and donned a pair of shoes and went out to help my aunt and uncle tend to things on the farm. Not only was I content but I felt a bit naughty too. As I grazed the animals I could feel Mr. Pearson's cum oozing out of me a bit.

******

Saturday rolled around and we were going to head to the farmer's market again. I smiled as I was in my room getting dressed. This was the first time I'd worn clothes in over a week. Every day before I had gone nude from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed.

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. On Wednesday Mr. Pearson had stopped by my aunt and uncle's place and I had headed back to his place with him for dinner. While I was there Kendra offered me one of her shirts and dared me to wear it the farmer's market. I eyed my cleavage as the shirt barely held in my ample tits.

With my hair in pigtails and my cut-off shorts I looked every bit the 'farmer's daughter' of sordid dreams. Innocent and slutty all in one package. I felt a rush of excitement as I headed out the door to join my aunt and uncle.

"Oh Kelly," Aunt Shelly groaned with a laugh when she saw me. "Really honey?"

"What?" I asked with a playful giggle as I picked up a barrel of vegetables and loaded into the truck.

"If anything," Uncle Frank chuckled from behind me as he eyed me up and down. "You'll definitely have people stopping by to check out what we've brought."

"Exactly," I said with a nod. "It pays to advertise," I glanced over at my aunt. "Which I think you already know."

Aunt Shelly blushed a bit. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra under her t-shirt and her ample breasts strained against the material. "Point taken," she chuckled.

We finished loading up the truck and headed off to the farmer's market. I was getting plenty of looks the second I climbed out of the truck. I made a point of really swaying my hips as I carried things to our kiosk. When I got the first load there I saw that the Pearsons had already arrived.

"Nice shirt," Kendra chuckled as she saw me approaching.

Mrs. Pearson lowered her sunglasses and gave me an approving nod. I could see Mr. Pearson giving me the once over as well, which I loved. As I put the load down Kendra walked over to give me a hug. That's when I noticed her shorts. To say they were tight would be and understatement. And they were much shorter than the cut-offs I had seen her in before.

Kendra playfully ran her finger through my cleavage and smiled as I ran my hand over her exposed butt cheek.

"If the two of you keep that up," Aunt Shelly said as she dropped off a box of corn. "We could probably charge people just to watch."

******

It hadn't taken long but both us and the Pearsons sold out our allotments and were packing up to head home. Plans were made for Mr. Pearson to come by later and pick us up in the boat so we could spend the rest of the day at their place.

I was giddy with excitement on the ride home. I was debating whether or not to keep my 'farmer's daughter' outfit on, since I knew both my uncle and Mr. Pearson liked it, or if I'd just be nude.

"Oh it'll feel so good to get out of these clothes," my aunt sighed as Uncle Frank made the final turn before we'd be back at the farm.

"I agree," I said to Aunt Shelly. That made up my mind for me. As mischievous as I felt in this outfit, I did enjoy being nude, so that's what I was going to do.

Uncle Frank pulled the pick-up to a stop, and we began to unload the empty containers and placed them in the barn. I was just about to pull my top off and head inside when a car came around the corner and pulled to a stop.

My eyes bugged out of my head! "Mom? Dad? What are you guys doing here?"

******

I winced a bit as my folks relayed the fact that they had mentioned they might cut their trip short in the letter they had sent. I STILL hadn't read that damn thing. As it turned out one part of their trip was cancelled due to terror alerts. In the letter they had referenced if more stuff like that happened, they were just going to cut and run and come back home.

Once that explained my father gestured his hand at me in a disapproving manner. "What's going on here?"

I felt my cheeks redden a bit. While I was dressed to impress, I didn't think my folks would be people who saw me. A bunch of strangers? Sure. My aunt and uncle and the Pearsons? Why not? They'd seen me in less. Despite spending most of the past week without clothing, suddenly I was very aware of how little I was wearing and felt a bit self-conscious.

"Oh Bill," my mother chided him. "They were at the farmer's market for heaven's sake. Showing a little skin," my mother gave my aunt a hug and paused to grin at her. "Or going braless," she added. "Well let's say it doesn't hurt."

"I know Shelly doesn't mind flaunting her goods," my father shook his head. "But this is our daughter."

"I'm sorry about this Bill," Uncle Frank chimed in. "I should have put a stop to it."

"Yeah," my father scoffed. "You should have."

"Oh Bill stop," my mother cut him off. "All the girls in these parts do it," she continued as she and Aunt Shelly were side by side with their arms on each other's shoulders. "Kelly's outfit was probably modest by comparison."

That made me giggle a bit but I quickly stifled it when I saw that my dad was less than impressed.

"I'm still not thrilled by it," he gestured at me again. "I shudder to think of what else you've been up to here."

I rolled my eyes. IF my dad found out what I'd been up to since I'd gotten there, his head would explode.

"City boys," my mom just scoffed as she and Aunt Shelly headed to the house. "They're all so tight-assed about everything."

"Well Bill," Uncle Frank sighed as he closed up the back of the pick-up. "Can I at least offer you a beer?"

My father just stood there shaking his head at me. I just smiled and shrugged and headed inside.

As I got inside I caught the tail-end of the conversation my mother and Aunt Shelly were having.

"You sold out in less than two hours?" my mom asked in amazement.

"Yes we did," Aunt Shelly said with pride. She gave her chest a shake and laughed. "As much as I'd like to think I had something to do with it, I'm pretty sure it was this one and Kendra," she gestured at me as I joined them in the kitchen.

I noticed my mother's brow furrow up. "Kendra?" she mused. "Oh is she the Pearson's daughter?"

"That's her," Aunt Shelly nodded as she grabbed a bottle of wine and held it out towards my mother.

"Oh god yes," my mother groaned. She looked back at me and smiled. "So how are you and Kendra getting along honey?"

"Great," I replied. "It's been a blast getting to know her," I felt my cheeks redden a bit. I couldn't tell my mother the real reason it had been a blast.

"Well that's good to hear honey," my mother smiled warmly at me. "I have to admit I felt better about leaving you here for the summer knowing that Shelly and Frank had new friends with a daughter your age."

I was a bit surprised that my mom knew about the Pearsons and hadn't told me. I was about to question her about that when my dad and Uncle Frank came into the house. Apparently the way I was dressed was still a point of issue.

"No one put a gun to her head Bill," Uncle Frank sighed.

"Maybe someone should put a gun to yours for letting her go out dressed like that!" my father shot back.

I was surprised at what happened next. My father got shot down, and HARD. And I was the one to do it.

"Oh daddy shut the hell up!" I said in a very angry voice. "It's not like Uncle Frank put up a sign that read 'free blowjobs from the eighteen year old for every dozen of corn sold'!"

I glared at my father, but I did manage to catch everyone else's reaction. Aunt Shelly nearly dropped the bottle of wine and glasses she had in her hands. My mom looked genuinely pleased, while Uncle Frank appeared to be trying to stifle laughter.

My dad though? He was PISSED! "Watch your language young lady," he said sternly with a finger pointed at me for emphasis.

"Or else what?" I challenged him as I placed my hands on my hips in a gesture of defiance.

My father was a bit stunned. I had never talked back to him like this before and he was unsure of how to react. "Kelly," he finally muttered.

"Dad!" I fired back. "I'm eighteen years old for fuck sakes. I can dress however the hell I want to!"

"Kelly watch your mouth," my father roared at me.

"Okay," Uncle Frank stepped in between us and tried to calm the situation down. "Everyone just take a breath."

My father and I still stood there glaring at each other.

Uncle Frank turned to face my father. "Bill," he said calmly. "You've had a long trip. You're probably beat and stressed out. Let's get you a beer and sit you out back so you can decompress."

"Oh I don't think that's a good idea Uncle Frank," I said sarcastically without taking my eyes off of my father. "He might have a stroke if I decide to skinny dip in the river. Again!" I stressed the last word to let my father know that I had done it.

My father's eyes bugged out of his skull.

"That's a nice way to welcome your father home dear," my mom chuckled. "By giving him a stroke."

I felt my anger subside a bit by the comment and my lips curled into a wry smile. Part of me was pissed at her for lessening my anger, but another part of me was appreciative of her attitude.

"Mary," my father sighed as he closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. "I can't believe you're being so cavalier about this."

"About what Bill?" my mother scoffed at him. "That our daughter is dressed suggestively? That she's skinny-dipped in the river? Newsflash husband," she said as she moved to the back door. She paused and put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. "Those are two things that I've done here."

My mom opened up the back door, kicked off her heels, and walked barefoot out into the back yard. I glanced over at Aunt Shelly who was just beaming a smile at her sister through the window. I shot a look at my dad. He looked like someone just kicked him in the groin. I turned and glanced out the door.

HOLY SHIT! My mother was stripping down and heading for the river. I felt a huge smile come across my face as I watched. Mom dropped piece after piece of her clothing on the grass as she headed to the water's edge. Last thing to come off were her panties which she gleefully threw over her shoulder before wading into the water.

I bit my lower lip as I still smiled and looked back at my father. "When in Rome," I chuckled. I headed out the back door and peeled off my shirt when I was half way to the water. My shorts came off at the water's edge and like my mother, I tossed them over my shoulder before wading into the water.

"Thanks mom," I said after dipping my head under the water.

"Don't mention it honey," she smiled warmly at me. "Besides," she chuckled as she eased herself into the water. "I've missed this."

******

Aunt Shelly ended up joining me and my mother in the water. She said we may as well put all three sets of the 'family tits' on display.

"In for a penny in for a pound," she laughed at my mother and me.

"Oh my god Shell," my mother laughed back. "Poor Bill. His head is going to explode."

I glanced back to shore and saw that my dad's head was still intact. He was sitting there in his polo shirt and slacks with a drink in his hand. It wasn't beer. I guessed that Uncle Frank decided he needed something stronger to deal with this situation. Uncle Frank was seated next to him with a beer in his hand and I could see he was talking to my dad, but couldn't hear what he was saying.

The weird thing was, as much as I was fine being naked in the water with my mother and aunt, with my father and uncle able to see us all, I felt a twinge of guilt. I looked at my mother and couldn't help but feel remorse over the fact that she was being so supportive of me with what she was doing. But if she knew the whole truth, HER head might explode.

"You know Shell," my mom said slyly. "We could really freak Bill out if we started kissing and groping each other's tits like we used to," she chuckled.

"Oh my god, mom!" I laughed.

"Oh what?" my mom chided me and splashed water at me with her foot. "Is it such a shock to find out that your mother and her sister copped a feel on each other?"

I glanced over at Aunt Shelly who was lying back trying to keep from laughing. I looked back at my mother who had a shit-eating grin on her face. "No," I chuckled with a shrug. "After all," I continued. "We do all have great tits."

We all laughed but then something else caught my attention. It was the sound of a motor boat. And it was getting closer! HOLY SHIT!! The Pearsons were coming to pick us up and they didn't know my folks were there!

I glanced back to shore and saw my father and Uncle Frank walking down to the water. My dad seemed to be in a calmer mood, but I was tense as hell. I looked over at Aunt Shelly and she didn't seem to be the slightest bit concerned as the sounds of the boat got closer. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

I turned and saw as the boat rounded the bend and saw that it was Mrs. Pearson behind the wheel. As she slowed the boat down as they approached, I saw Mr. Pearson standing near the back of the boat. And then I saw Kendra's head bobbing back and forth over her father's cock.

I felt all the color drain from my face. How were my folks going to react to this?

"Hey Mary," I heard Mrs. Pearson call out as she shut the boat's motor off. "When did you get here?"

"About fifteen minutes ago Deb," my mother called back. "How are you?"

"Great," Mrs. Pearson replied.

I was still in complete shock when I heard Kendra shriek. "Bill!" She jumped into the water and rushed to shore and leapt into my dad's arms. She gave him a big kiss and had her arms and legs wrapped around him. My dad cradled Kendra's curvy back side and kissed her back deeply.

I looked over my shoulder at my mother and my aunt. "Okay what the hell is going on?" I chuckled.

******

"I can't believe you've fucked my dad," I playfully chided Kendra.

We were all on the boat heading back to the Pearsons place. Kendra was on her knees with my father's cock in her mouth. She released it and glanced over her shoulder at me. "Why not," she said with a sly grin. "You've fucked my dad." She gave me a wink, then took a long slow lick on my dad's erect cock and took it into her mouth again.

I sighed and smiled. I looked at my mother who had Mrs. Pearson's face buried between her legs. "You too I take it?" I chuckled.

"Oh hell yes honey," my mother moaned. "She does this thing with her tongue," my mother trailed off.

Mrs. Pearson popped her head up. "She's got it!" she said gleefully. "You won't be able to tell the difference," she finished, then immediately buried her face back into my mother's pussy.

My mother beamed a smile of pride at me. "That's my girl."

"I'd just like to say," my dad interjected. "That I would like some praise too. I think I deserve a fucking Oscar for my performance."

"In fairness Bill," Mr. Pearson called out. He was driving the boat while Aunt Shelly had his cock in her mouth. "We didn't get to see it."

"Well I did," I called out as I shuffled over next to Uncle Frank. "He was very convincing," I said as I leaned over and took my uncle's cock into my mouth.

Hey, everybody else was doing it. Even though I was late to the game knowledge-wise, that didn't mean I didn't want to be involved.

******

When we got to the Pearson's place Kendra pulled me aside. "You are SO gonna love fucking your dad," she giggled to me. "Not only does he have a great cock, the fact that it'll be you daddy's cock inside you?" she gave me a knowing glance. "Perfection."

I glanced over and saw my dad having a beer with Mr. Pearson and Uncle Frank. My eyes drifted down to his cock which was still semi-erect. I think I got what Kendra was saying. And the anticipation was killing me.

******

Everyone was pretty much just milling about as Kendra and I lounged on a towel by the river's edge. She got me up to speed on everything. After she and her folks had moved there and gotten involved with my aunt and uncle, my mother had been the first to make a visit.

It seems Aunt Shelly had told my mom all about what had been going on. Mom was interested and gotten introduced to the Pearsons. Dad came by a few weeks later for his introduction. I had thought he was on a business trip, but instead he was here getting his introduction.

And, as it turned out my folks and Aunt Shelly and Uncle Frank had swung together in the past as well. I even found out that my mother and aunt had been together when they were younger as well, and that's where it all came from.

Kendra also told me that when she heard about me she was dying to get me involved. My folks were resistant at first, but eventually admitted that they were in to the idea.

So the trip to Europe plan was concocted as was my visit to my aunt and uncle's place. Once I'd been introduced and shown a willingness to participate, then and only then, would my folks join in.