Kelly's Thursday Night Frustartion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers

She dances lower still facing the crowd, until she is squatting again, knees spread, she reaches out for Gary's hand placing it on her hose covered thigh. The panties again buried between her puffy lips wrapped around material. She asks Gary, "Keep going?"

Gary can only nod yes as she stands back up and turns her ass the crowd again and begins working the skirt over her thighs, then let it drop to her ankles, using her right foot she gives it to Gary. Standing on the bar in just her G sting panties, garter belt and hose, she teases the crowd again playing with her boobs for them.

Teasing the men she tugs the panties up letting in slide deep into her slit, she can feel her own excitement building again. She turns her ass to them again and bends over sliding the panties down her thighs, stepping out of them letting the lay on the bar top. Gary still staring up at his incredible wife and she spreads her feet and bends over again, making sure everyone can see everything she has.

She dances and teases a bit more then extends her hands for help getting off the bar. The same two guys help down, lifting her off the bar setting her down on the wooden floor. She grabs Gary hugging him, then burying her tongue in his mouth. He asks if they need to leave, but she tells him, "No I want to stay a little long if that ok."

He hands her the clothes, but she tells him to hang on to them. One of Gary's buddies hands her another drink, thinking he needs to, to get her to stay longer. She takes it drinking half of it down.

Kelly walks across the bar and takes Annette by the hand, "Come on girlfriend, its show time."

The two of them start dancing, Annette taller than Kelly but very thin and small build. Kelly is taken by surprise as Annette bends down kissing Kelly on the mouth, a long wet kiss that makes the bar roar. Kelly again running her hands up under her skirt only this time showing everyone she isn't wearing panties. Annette's hand back on Kelly's bare boob groping her and pinching her nipples.

Kelly finally reaches up and rips the front of Annette shirt open, buttons flying, revealing she isn't wearing a bra either, her small "B" boobies on display. Annette just drops her arms allowing Kelly to slide it down her arms. Annette husband yells out, "all the way."

Annette doesn't give Kelly a chance and releases the button and zipper letting her skirt drop to her ankles.

The bar owner tells Gary; "this is about getting out of hand, if you don't mind could ya" he nods towards the door. Gary smiles and grabs Kelly's outfit and then Kelly. "Come on baby, we need to go."

Outside Gary lead her to his car, he opens the passenger door and helps her get in, she pulls him down on top of her as she starts kissing him. "Fuck Me!"

Gary looks around, a few couples now leaving the bar. "Fuck me now or I'll go get someone who will!"

She reaches down opening her slacks as he struggle to stand back up. Before he can get to his feet she has dropped his pants and boxers, stroking his already ridged cock. She turns over onto her knees and he easily slips into to her in three pushes. A few of the guys leaving the bar see him obviously fucking her with the door open and go over to watch.

This only adds to Gary's excitement and he floods her pussy with his cum. He pulls out and quickly pulls his pants up telling his friends they had to go. Gary tells Kelly they will come back for her car tomorrow. As soon as they pull out she is unzipping him and giving his limp cock a good cleaning, before they get home she has revived him. This time they fuck in the driveway in front of the car. He watches her big boobs jiggle and bounce, her hands hold her up off the hood of the car. Again Gary is still trying to figure out what happened to old Kelly, but he knows he doesn't want her back.

Sashamy
Sashamy
62 Followers
12