Kelly's Transformation: Jeff

Story Info
Boyfriend watches at home as MDMA transforms his girlfriend.
11.5k words
4.24
90.8k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story is about Jeff's perspective of "Kelly's Festival Transformation". It's not required, but suggested to read that first. Enjoy! - bro_souffle2018

*****

A hiss rang through his dorm as Jeff cracked one of the leftover beers his dorm mate had left in their mini-fridge before going home. He'd been nervous through this whole week and needed something to help him calm down a bit. He didn't know why he was feeling this way. He trusted Kelly. She'd been so happy with him when they were together, and he couldn't imagine her getting into trouble.

Still, her going out with her friends to a late-night electronic music show, with all the wild people he was sure would be there, the people doing drugs, and her new independent life had his anxiety levels spiking. He knew he was probably freaking out a bit and it would be fine, but that didn't stop him from worrying. About what exactly? He didn't even know, if he was being honest about it.

It could've been partly because college had turned out to be quite a bit harder than he'd been used to and he'd been stressing out about it to her. Up until then he'd been the one to help talk her through her problems - her insecurities, worries about school, parents, whatever, but now it was her turn to talk him through his troubles as he told her how much harder this was than high school. He'd wanted to go into a computer science program and the one class he was taking for it was by far the hardest. The thought lingered in the back of his head about what he'd do if he couldn't cut it in the most basic class in his favorite subject.

Not that he had a ton to be insecure about. Jeff didn't consider himself a nerd or anything; he liked sports - fantasy football, watching his college's teams, he even played tennis when he could find a partner. He did like online culture, memes, video games, that kinda stuff as well. And he knew technology would be a great place to get a job after college. It wasn't the sexiest of interests, but he knew he liked it, and Kelly had always supported his love for it.

They had gotten together when he'd helped her through math class. They had happened to sit next to each other that year and, while he'd been a natural at it, he'd noticed her stressing out more and more in every lesson. It had taken some courage, but he'd worked up the nerve to ask if she needed help one day after class. She'd started with a "maybe", followed by an exasperated "yes!" to him. Math was his element, and he found himself to be confident in talking to her in the context of helping her study. After her understanding of the material began to improve, she'd asked how she could repay him, he'd nervously said with a date, and they'd been together after that.

In the past 6 months, Kelly had started exercising quite a bit more and Jeff couldn't help but notice that her body had filled out nicely from it. She'd gone from a skinny, small frame to a much more lean, curvy, sexy physique, and Jeff wasn't complaining one bit. It happened after her friend Sarah had first convinced her to start running, and then weight training; she had found a spark from fitness life she didn't know she had.

Sarah. One of his biggest worries was her friend Sarah. Since the first time he'd met Sarah, Jeff had gotten a bit of a "vibe" from her. Something about her just seemed...antagonistic toward him, even if her words had been nice enough. But more than that, she was always pushing Kelly toward a somewhat wilder persona. Sarah was the one that had gotten Kelly and him the booze, and then the weed when they'd tried them together their first times. He remembered getting the text from Kelly one day after a tanning session with Sarah, when she proudly revealed she'd taken her top off by the pool. Jeff had been angry when he found out about it although he didn't let Kelly know. He just thought girls with boyfriends should be more conservative with their bodies when they weren't with him was all. He knew Sarah had been the one to encourage her to do it though...so having her tagging along at a party like this one with Kelly felt like a potential catalyst for poor choices.

Sipping his beer, he checked the clock: 8 PM. She'd be getting ready with her friends by now. Knowing he couldn't text her a hundred times like he wanted to, he typed out a singular message that he hoped would convey all of his hopes for her that night:

[Stay safe ok? Don't get too wild!]

Hitting 'send', he dropped his phone on his desk and sat down at his computer. He'd have to play some games to take his mind off things: things like how long it was going to be before she texted him back. Settling himself in his chair, the phone chimed. A message from Kelly read:

[I will :P]

The rock in his chest dissolved. How could he be so worried? His innocent, cute girlfriend wasn't going to do anything.

He fired up his newest favorite, a futuristic first person shooter with a storyline he could absorb himself with. He'd already played the first level and was excited for more.

Playing through for a long while, he kept his mind on what he'd write as a review of it for his online buddies. Level after level, he did his best to immerse himself in the story. He raised his can to drink, but noticed it was empty. Getting another from the fridge, he checked the clock.

It had been an hour and a half since his last text. She'd have to have been at the show by now right? He pictured her in the crowd at a festival, surrounded by other young partiers. Would it be the worst if he checked up on her just to see how she was doing? Picking his phone up, he began to type before abruptly stopping himself. Maybe he should wait a little longer? It couldn't be that bad to be a caring boyfriend could it? The alcohol had him feeling a bit more at ease with his decision:

[Hey baby]

[Having fun?]

The messages were sent. She'd reply when she could; it might be a while anyway if she's busy having fun, he thought pragmatically. Turning back to his game, he unpaused and shot an enemy soldier before returning to cover. His phone dinged again and he paused to look:

[I am baby!]

He grinned. Her response was quick and coherent. And why wouldn't it be? Maybe she even was bored and wanting to leave already. There was simply nothing to worry about.

Except...well...what kind of fun was she having? Was she dancing? Who was there? Why was she enjoying herself? Was she drunk? Or stoned? Or both? He wanted to call her then...just to know what was happening. Looking at his phone, and her message, he thought about how happy he was with her response just seconds earlier. He turned his phone over. Don't be that guy, he thought to himself. He unpaused the game and charged at a new squad of soldiers.

He allowed himself to become engrossed with the game's story. Several more levels later, his phone chirped. Instinctively, he checked it - it was a notification from another app. Seeing that another hour or so had gone by, he noticed she hadn't sent anything since the last message. She had to have been having a great time; she was usually pretty good about her texting.

Or what if...what if she didn't want to text him back? What if she was having fun with someone? Someone she didn't want to know she had a boyfriend? A picture came into his head of her dancing with a faceless guy. Her body up against his, his hands on her, making her feel sexy...

He typed out a message only to immediately put his phone down. He didn't want to be a controlling boyfriend. He didn't want to upset her on a night she was supposed to be having fun.

But...what if she WAS thinking about...being bad? What if she just needed to remember she had a boyfriend? He decided that it wasn't so bad to ask for some kind of response since it had been a while:

[Hi baby]

[Can you take some pics so I know you're ok?]

He dropped his phone. Once again almost immediately his phone sang.

[Of course I'm ok. I'm with my friends]

He frowned and his shoulders slumped. How could he have been so worrisome...and weird? Why'd he ask for pictures? What if he was upsetting her? What if HE was the reason she got carried away?

His phone sang once more.

[I tried some molly too. It's really fun!]

His chest tightened hard seeing those words. He re-read it. Molly? Wasn't that like, ecstasy? He only knew about it as a party drug that ravers and clubbers did. He had no experience with it, and knew very little about it. He had no clue what a drug like that would do to her. She said she was having fun, but how?

Fuck...now he was wondering, what if his worrying was EXACTLY what he should be doing? He tried his best to stay calm in his reply:

[Wow]

[I didn't know you wanted to try that]

She didn't say anything about doing drugs like molly tonight. He thought she was maybe going to have some drinks or perhaps smoke some weed. Was his girlfriend going to become a fucking druggie? What else was she going to try tonight?

The knot in his chest tightened further. He frantically typed into his phone:

[Baby please be careful and send me some pictures]

[I'm really worried]

He waited by his phone, his head spinning a bit. Anxiety continued to grow in him as he thought about what she was doing. What if her judgement was clouded? What if some guy tried to take advantage of her? What if she forgot she had a boyfriend? More time went by with no answer. Why wouldn't she respond? She'd been so quick to reply before, but now, after dropping that complete bombshell, she was silent? Anxiety transformed into anger. What was she thinking? He deserved a response NOW. Before he could stop himself, he typed the messages and hit send:

[Kelly?]

[WTF]

There, now she would know he was upset. He couldn't believe her. He just wished she would have warned him. If she told him she was gonna try a new drug, he might have been more open and supportive. He wanted to be supportive for her.

But also, he started to think, what if...what if she was just trying to have fun? What if it was just going to be a good time with her friends? And now what if his angry messages made her upset? What if in her altered state she decided to "punish" him?

His phone went off then and the relief returned. It was pictures! Four pictures came in. He scanned them one-by-one.

He had no idea she'd just be wearing only a bikini top to the show. And the pasties poking out from them seemed a bit...scandalous for her. He knew he couldn't control what she wore, but still, why was she wearing so little? Who was she showing off for? At least she had shorts on...he knew rave outfits could get downright naughty.

Then he saw the last one. The last one had her posing with a shirtless, well built guy. He contrasted this man's muscular frame to his own slender body. Had she purposefully gone and found a guy hotter than him in response to his messages? Fear took hold this time, the brick in his chest returning. What if this guy made a move on her? He had to stop this while he could. He sent another set of messages:

[Whos he?]

[Are you partying with other guys right now?]

Obviously she was, but he wanted to let her know he absolutely didn't approve of her being high and around other men. Not if he wasn't there.

He unpaused the game, but didn't play. Enemies shot him freely and he watched his life meter dwindling away as scenarios played out in his head. It could just be a friend of course. She was allowed to have guy friends. Guilt began to creep into his emotions again. His phone dinged then and he saw a new message:

[Hey Jeff! It's Sarah]

What...this was weird. Why did Sarah have Kelly's phone?

[You need to stop freaking out and let Kelly have fun tonight ok]

What the hell?? A powerful surge of anger welled up in him. Sure he wanted Kelly to have fun, but he was Kelly's boyfriend! He deserved to know what she was up to! And seeing it was Sarah who sent the message made him even angrier. He responded so fast he didn't even check for typos:

[What thehell Sarah]

[Give Kely back her phone]

What was Sarah trying to do, taking Kelly's phone like this? The phone screen lit up; a pic came in this time. Kelly had her hands in the air and a smile on her face, her eyes beaming as she danced. He also noticed something else...her shorts...where were they? She was only wearing bikini bottoms - extremely skimpy bikini bottoms - now. Her bare thighs were exposed including a large portion of her ass, and the plump bulge of her butt was very much on display. Jeff had seen her in this bikini before of course, when she bought it, but never thought she'd wear it in public.

[She doesn't know I'm taking pics of her lol]

[She's rolling pretty hard right now I think]

[Doesn't she look sexy?]

[I bet all the guys think so]

Holy shit! He KNEW he hated Sarah for a reason, and now she was confirming his suspicions were correct. He was seeing red as he typed his response:

[Fuck you Sarah you beter give K back her fuking phone]

Another picture popped up in reply. The guy in the first pic had his hands on her shoulders, squeezing the muscles of her neck. Her head was back against him and her eyes were closed. There was no doubt...she was enjoying his hands on her. Messages followed:

[Awww don't be angry Jeff! Ted is giving her a massage and she's LOVING it!]

[I wonder if she'll let him do a little more than that?]

Jeff seethed, at Sarah but also at Kelly. It may have just a massage, but this was definitely over the line. Girls shouldn't get massages from guys that aren't their boyfriend, everyone knew that. And if she was letting him massage her, what else would she do? And if that bitch Sarah kept egging her on, who knows?

He didn't have much time to process things before the next picture came up. This time, Jeff's jaw dropped. Kelly was facing away from Ted and her bikini top was pulled to the side, a smile plastered on her face. Her perky breasts, with her nipples only covered by pasties, were exposed to the air in full view of Ted and to anyone else looking her way. He also noticed that Ted was nowvery close behind her.

[Wow! I didn't expect her to do that!]

[Guess ted is making her feel pretty comfortable huh?]

[I'm really proud of her Jeff! You should be too]

[Always knew she'd look good showing the girls off]

The brick rose to his neck. Good girls didn't show their tits in public like this, even with pasties on. Was his sweet, cute, innocent Kelly losing control? If so it was all because of that fucking bitch Sarah. He rage typed once again, mashing the shift button:

[STFU SARAH GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING BICTH]

The caps didn't do much to calm him.

After a short time, his phone chirped and he took a deep breath, his mind going a mile a minute, his insecurities about himself, their relationship, college, and everything else now bubbling to the surface. He slowly unlocked it and tapped on the awaiting message notification. A new picture popped up and he became dizzy at the sight of it. Kelly had a giant smile on her face with her head back against Ted and his hands in hers...covering her tits.

"Kelly..." he pleaded to the empty room. He wanted there to be some excuse for her, but there was no mistaking it from the photo. Another man was getting to feel Kelly's wonderful, perky breasts...and she seemedhappy about it. He started feeling nauseous. Kelly was cheating on him.

Well, was she cheating? By most people's standards another guy touching your girl's tits was cheating on some level. They weren't kissing, he was just touching, but still, this was definitely crossing some line, right? She did have pasties covering her nipples, but even if she had a sweater on letting this guy touch her breasts wasn't ok.

He didn't want to break up with his wonderful, cute girlfriend, but, did he have to now? It seemed insane to think about it when hours earlier everything was ok. If it stopped now, and she apologized, maybe they could work things out? The tears stung his eyes; he mourned what they'd had until this moment.

His rage was leaving him and being replaced by sadness. He was powerless to stop his girlfriend from continuing...whatever she was doing. There was only one person who could do anything:

[Please stop this Sarah]

He typed it weakly. Maybe he could reason with his girlfriend's friend to stop Kelly from doing something she'd regret forever?

Several minutes later, there was another ring of his phone. He didn't want to look, but he had to know...he knew he'd look at whatever Sarah was sending eventually. Maybe she had stopped things from escalating. Maybe this was just a one night thing, whatever it was he was about to see. Opening the message though, his head started shaking. This was...this was too much.

His girlfriend's expression no longer had a smile on it; it was almost stern. She was leaning back further into Ted now and while one of his hands was still on her breast...the other was buried deep in her bikini bottoms. Ted's knuckles were bulging from her crotch. His girlfriend was topless, getting fingered by a hot guy, completely out in the open in a crowd of people in a festival.

Jeff's heart sank completely. He wanted to run away. He didn't know where or how, but he felt he needed to escape. A message followed:

[Why should I stop it? Look at her. Shes feeling the best she ever has]

[You should be happy for her.. her pussy's finally getting the attention she deserves]

[She told everyone how little love you gave it]

[Even Ted]

There was no coming back from this, was there? She'd only let Jeff touch her vagina until now, but now she'd, somewhat cheaply, allowed another man to touch it. He felt crushing, horrible shame at the thought. Maybe Sarah was right. Kelly had always said she liked the sex they had but maybe he should have tried harder to be sure she did. She didn't seem to like what he did when he tried to finger her, the couple times she had let him. But he'd always done what the guys did in porn. When he did she'd stopped him rather abruptly and asked him to just stick his dick in her. He thought it was because she was excited. And then licking a girl's vagina just seemed...gross to him. She'd seemed disappointed at first that he'd refused but had said she was ok with it when he told her that.

Another message came in then...only this time it was a video. His hand shook as he tapped the play button, enlarging it on his screen. Thumping dance music blared from his speakers, maxing out the audio of the video. This one was tough to make out. There was a crowd of guys facing outward, almost like they were protecting something. The video was low to the ground at first and seemed to be focused on the space between the guys' legs. There wasn't much to see beyond the calves of the guys, and the picture moved up over their shoulder. The camera focused and he cried out.

"No!! Kelly! Why?!" He wailed. There was no mistaking it. His cute, topless girlfriend could be seen bobbing her head up and down, her hand in front of her lips, gripping Ted's hard, thick cock as his dick went in and out of her mouth. She was giving him a blowjob. And it looked like a good one at that. She was rather fervently engulfing his dick with her mouth as she stroked his shaft. His hand cradled the back of her head as she methodically sucked him. Jeff couldn't believe how enthusiastic she was doing this. Despite his crushing jealousy he was sure it felt incredible for Ted.

The thought of the first and only time she'd tried to give Jeff a blowjob popped into his mind. On her knees, she had put her lips on his cock and he'd gasped so loudly. Then when she'd moved her velvety mouth up and down a couple of times his knees buckled. The buzzing of his cock as his balls started contracting began almost immediately after.