Kelly's Uncle Ch. 03

Story Info
Bobby and Jeff make Kelly's dream come true.
7k words
4.63
108.4k
124
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a naughty glance over her shoulder and her naked body jiggling seductively, Kelly closed the door behind her, leaving Jeff to turn to his friend, surprise coloring his expression.

"You're one lucky bastard, you know that?" he exclaimed. "Fucking her every day, as often as you want... you do as you please with her and she won't even utter a single 'no'."

Bobby smiled.

"Use it in your favor, then. How many times have you found any woman, let alone one her age, willing to have her ass fucked hard?"

Jeff nodded, stroking his cock with anticipation. Only a couple of times had he had the chance to practice anal sex with women he'd met over the years, and they had mostly complained, surely hoping he'd feel like a pervert afterwards. Too bad he didn't, he thought with a grin. Now this sexy young girl would put all those women to shame, ready and willing as she was to have her ass pumped full of hot cum.

As he shifted his weight from one foot to the other, something shining on the hood, reflecting the sunlight, caught his eye. Curious, he moved closer to the car, and a smile crept up his lips. Kelly's juices had pooled on the hood there where she had rubbed herself, and Jeff couldn't resist the temptation. Gathering some of it in his finger, his cock twitched at the essence of her when he tasted her juices. She was as sweet as any teen girl should be, but at the same time, something darker hinted the slut she really was.

Jeff and Bobby gave Kelly ten minutes, more than enough time to clean and prepare herself. Once inside, they wasted no time heading upstairs, and the sight that welcomed them sent their cocks to an almost painful point.

The stunned looks on the men's faces made Kelly grin widely. Then, arching her back, she made sure they got a full, unspoiled view of her body.

She loved this outfit. It was her favorite, the white one, and not only did it enlighten her youth, it was also sinfully soft, and she loved to have it on. Made of pristine, virginal white fabric, the lacy top clung to her like a second skin, outlining curves, slopes and protruding nipples barely visible through the lace. The skirt was obviously indecently short, hinting curvaceous ass cheeks when she stood up, the plaid following the sexy swell of her butt. Now, as she kneeled on the bed with legs parted, not only left her ass exposed, but also made the impossibly tiny thong she wore press deliciously against her aroused pussy, her juices moistening it in abundance.

As if they suddenly snapped back to reality, Bobby and Jeff moved to the bed, kneeling at each side of Kelly, their eyes and hands lustfully tracing her body.

"Such a sexy little girl," Jeff murmured as his hand found one pert ass cheek to give it a good squeeze. "So hungry for a big cock."

Kelly grunted, but said nothing. She was perfectly aware of her role there, and that was one that didn't require many words from her; she was the submissive young girl that would eagerly take their cocks wherever they pleased, and she was more than willing to play it. However, that didn't stop her from pushing her ass back just an inch, pressing it into Jeff's hand with a little moan. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Bobby getting his video camera ready and she shivered. She was definitely getting a copy of this!

Her attention was jerked from Bobby the moment Jeff's hand slipped between her thighs and diligently rubbed her young pussy through the thin fabric of her thong, drenching it with her juices.

"You're such a slut," Jeff murmured in her ear, never ceasing his delightful torture. "You never get enough, don't you?"

Kelly didn't answer; Bobby beat her at it. It wasn't entirely a bad thing, though. She doubted she could speak as Jeff teased her clit.

"Yes, she's a whore," Bobby stated, moving a bit to get a better shot of his niece. "Her pussy is always wet and ready for a fuck, isn't it, baby?"

"Umm... yes, uncle Bobby! I love the way you fuck my tight little pussy so hard, how your big cock fills my ass!"

Both men, groaned, their lust unleashed by her words.

"On your hands and knees, you slut! Let us see what we're fucking."

Kelly couldn't ague Bobby's stern order. Once in position, she made sure she arched her back in an enticing pose.

"God, babygirl!" Jeff murmured in admiration at her submissive form. "You sure have one fine ass!"

Reaching for the thin white strap trapped between her ass cheeks, Jeff tugged at it playfully before pulling it aside. Then, taking his other hand to Kelly's mouth, he ordered her to coat his thick middle finger with her saliva. Seconds later, Kelly felt it prodding at her tiny asshole, pretending discomfort at his actions.

"Uncle Jeff..." she moaned, earning herself a good spank.

"Easy, Kelly," Bobby ordered, capturing with his camera the moment Jeff's finger broke through the tight barrier of her butt and swiftly entered her up to the second knuckle.

Jeff kept his finger there for some brief seconds, pumping it in and out of her until it slipped out of her tightness, making Kelly moan in frustration.

"No, babygirl..." he whispered hotly in her ear. "I'm saving the best for last."

Jeff's words made Kelly cry out in frustration. She was on fire, but she instinctively knew they would take as long as they pleased with her, and she could do nothing about it. It didn't matter how badly her pussy burnt with desire.

With an incredible coordination, both men moved to the end of the bed, standing before Kelly with hungry looks. With big, purposefully innocent eyes, she stared up at them from her submissive position as they got undressed, revealing those big cocks that made her mouth water.

"Suck our cocks," Bobby ordered suddenly. "Now."

She didn't need to be asked twice! Moving on her hands and knees on the bed, Kelly confidently grabbed a secure hold of one cock in each hand and after giving both men wanton looks, she locked her lips around Jeff's thick cock.

Oh, yeah... this was heaven! She could barely believe what was going on. Two cocks; two big, beautifully thick cocks would soon fuck her senseless. Grunting, Jeff's dick slipped from her mouth, leaving it gaping open and hungry for Bobby's.

If she still has her doubts concerning her condition as a fine slut, the last hour had erased them all. She had been fucked in a very public place as her uncle whispered encouraging words in her ear, and then had sucked Jeff's cock after fucking it with her tits in the back seat of a car. Then, said car had provided her with a mind shattering orgasm in broad daylight, where anyone could see her. Yes, she was definitely a slut. Did she care? Not at all. She just planned to enjoy it for as long as she could.

With that thought in mind, Kelly greedily sucked her uncles' cocks, taking them as deep as they would go. Their groans and moans fueled her determination, making her suck them reverently. Kelly loved the feeling of a hard, throbbing cock in her mouth, feeling every bump and vein brushing her lips, how the tip reddened with lust.

Every once in a while her mouth left their shafts to concentrate on their balls, sucking one and then the other in her mouth before moving her lips to the hard flesh of their dicks. Once there, Kelly opened her mouth and slapped Bobby's cock against her lips and tongue, repeating the gesture with Jeff.

Apparently, that was more than they could handle. With a primal growl, Bobby grabbed Kelly's hair and pulled her up for a hot, lustful kiss. Then, barking an order, he climbed on the bed with Kelly following him, never letting go of her hair.

"I'm gonna cum in your sweet little mouth, babygirl," Bobby murmured hoarsely as he stood on the edge of the bed, back against the wall and camera in hand. "Now do what you do best."

Kelly licked her lips suggestively as she kneeled on the mattress, ready to obey her uncle's command and pleased to have her talents acknowledged. Giving her uncle's cock a few loving strokes, Kelly descended upon it, hungrily locking her lips around its flesh.

Bobby growled his approval, at once grabbing a secure grip on her hair as she sucked him, capturing each moment with his camera.

Jeff, on the other hand, would not be left out that easily. Kneeling behind Kelly's sexy body, his hands easily found her breasts through the thin top as his cock swiftly nestled itself against her heated core.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, babygirl," he murmured in her ear as his fingers teased her nipples. "I'll pound that tight little pussy of yours so hard, you'll learn what's like to be really fucked."

Her loud moan did not go missed to Jeff, even with Bobby's cock firmly lodged in her mouth. Smiling, he felt Kelly moving her hips up and down his length, rubbing it against her damp intimacy.

"Yeah... I know you want my cock, little slut," Jeff's words were accompanied by his hands moving to her hips, where he held her still as he mock fucked her, rubbing himself against the satiny softness of her thong.

The feeling was amazing on his cock, but he knew her sweet pussy could feel even better. With a swift tug, Jeff rolled her tiny little piece of underwear down her shapely thighs, just enough to allow himself easy access to her young flesh, and damn... what he found there delighted him.

She was so soft, so fucking wet! And his fingers slid inside her so effortlessly that he couldn't wait any longer. Tasting her off his fingers, Jeff helped her get rid of her thong, and once it was carelessly thrown away, he lifted the skirt to admire his work.

"Give me that camera, Bob"

Kelly shivered as Bobby handed the camera to Jeff. Fuck, she wanted him so bad that her pussy overflowed with juices that now dripped down her thighs. Now, as he held her tiny skirt up to get an unspoiled shot of her ass, Kelly felt so exposed and indecent, she could hardly wait to feel his big cock in her once more.

With commanding moves, Jeff got her legs spread as wide as they would go.

"Come on, Kelly... stick that ass out for me," he ordered. "I want to see your sweet little cunt."

How could she dare disobey such an order? Arching her back as much as she possibly could, Kelly offered Jeff an unspoiled view of her pink flesh anxiously waiting for him.

Jeff smiled lustfully at her actions, zooming into the area that captured his undivided attention. Then, taking his throbbing shaft in his free hand, he prodded at her entrance, giving her just a preview of what was to come.

"Can you feel it, babygirl? Can you feel how hard you've made me?"

How couldn't she? Right in that moment, Kelly's whole world revolved around the big cock in her mouth, and the even bigger one waiting to plunder her young cunt. And boy... she could hardly wait!

Managing an emphatic nod, Kelly cast Jeff an innocent, almost scared look over her shoulder, one that made him smile evilly.

"Oh yes, be afraid, babygirl..."

Having Kelly at his mercy made Jeff realize he could do what he pleased with her. She wouldn't say no to him, not busy as she was sucking Bobby's cock. And her pussy was so wet, so eager... he had to taste her.

Legs parted widely, submissively offering her young cunt glistening with sinful juices, Kelly waited, her mouth making love to Bobby's hard cock. She could feel Jeff's breath on her back, and she hoped her wet cunt made a sight he couldn't resist, for she needed his throbbing hardness inside her, and she needed it now.

But Jeff had other plans for her, and he let her know all about them the moment his tongue flicked her swollen clit.

Kelly's muffled moan reached his ears, and Jeff smiled evilly, throwing himself at the task at hand. His tongue, nimble and curious, explored her soft flesh, tasting her. That tiny little bit he'd tasted a while ago was nothing but the smallest sample; Kelly's sweetness was irresistible, and he found himself bringing on more juices with his tongue. Kelly's hips bucked under his relentless attack, and her cries, although muffled by the big cock that filled her mouth, echoed in the room.

Jeff played with her pussy, tugging at her clit until she squealed around Bobby's cock, and sneaking his tongue inside her trembling pussy, teasing her into a frenzy. He could feel how erratic her moves became, and the muscles of her sweet cunt trembled around his tongue, but he didn't want her to get off this way. Jeff wanted Kelly's juices coating his cock the moment her young flesh gave in to the pleasure his intrusion gave her. He wanted her crying out his name so everyone knew he was fucking her.

Giving her delicate, swollen knot one last teasing nibble, Jeff positioned himself behind her. Kelly shivered in anticipation the moment he handed Bobby the camera, and one of his hands moved to her breasts, freeing them from the trap of the tight lacey top. His fingers teased one hard nipple, and Kelly bucked under his touch, pushing her hips back to find Jeff's cock prodding at her pussy, anxiously looking for a way in. Sucking Bobby's cock with a reverence that made him groan out loud, Kelly pushed her hips back barely an inch, hinting that she wanted him inside her... and soon.

The thought made her shiver, but soon, any fact other than the feeling of Jeff's thick cock entering her to a point no one had before vanished from Kelly's mind. He never hurried the moment, and even held Kelly's hips in place when she tried to move. His length, and the way her thighs were spread at each side of his own, parting her wide, allowed him to enter her to a bewitching depth Kelly was delighted to discover.

The loud cry that left her mouth as she let go of Bobby's cock was half in pleasure, half in pain. Jeff didn't hurt her, no... well, maybe his girth was a bit too much for her tight pussy. However, her pain came from the extreme pleasure that coursed her body. God, yes! She had been made to fuck, and was now incredibly glad to have waited for the right time. No boy could have given her so much pleasure. However, these two men, with their experienced cocks... another moan escaped her mouth. Yes... she had been made to shelter a big cock in her pussy.

Only a few seconds had passed when Kelly, needing more from Jeff, inched herself up a bit and then down again, impaling herself on his cock.

"Oh, God... oh, yes!" she chanted as she, now feeling more confident, allowed her cunt to slide up Jeff's dick until the thick tip of his erection was the only part of him inside her, and then back down.

Her tight cunt felt a bit sore for a few seconds, but the moment Jeff grabbed a commanding hold of her hips and began to fuck her with a steady pace, Kelly felt nothing else but pleasure. Over and over Jeff impaled her with his thick cock, pushing her forward and sending more of Bobby's cock down her throat. They knew it, of course, and soon Jeff drove his dick as deep inside her as it would go, pushing her forward. Her uncle, not one to miss a chance, held a secure grip of the back of her neck and slid his entire cock down her throat, successfully filling her up of big cock as he caught every single moment with his camera.

Kelly was in seventh heaven. Her uncle Bobby fucked her mouth relentlessly, and she could taste his arousal in her tongue as precum oozed from him. She desperately longed to grab a hold of that cock she loved so much and tease it until Bobby came abundantly in her mouth, but this time, she knew it would be different. This time, she wanted to feel Bobby's cum dripping down her throat.

Her moans soon turned into cries, cries barely deafened by Bobby's swollen cock. He now held her head still, and she could do little else but suck on his hard flesh as it rapidly abused her mouth. Not that she minded one bit, though. Kelly welcomed his rough thrusts, relaxing the muscles in her throat and swirling her nimble tongue around Bobby's turgid flesh.

Bobby stared at his niece as his groin tightened with arousal. Her eyes, hazy with lust, were fixed on him. Her lips were stretched wide around his dick, red with the rough thrusts he submitted her to. But she didn't complain; she never did. From the very first night, he had realized Kelly loved having a big cock all for herself. She now had two, and her delight was so obvious, Bobby could feel his cock burning at the sight.

He made sure to catch it all with his camera, zooming in on her full lips as he teased them with the reddened tip of his cock. He too captured the bouncing of her full breasts, helpless as she was under Jeff's thorough fucking. He pounded her with no mercy, ravaging her sweet pussy with his plundering cock. In response, Kelly arched her back, making sure her pussy was fully exposed so all of Jeff's flesh slid into her wanting little cunt, making her grunt in delight with each thrust.

The sight of his niece's delight at the cocks playing with her body was too much for Bobby. Gripping Kelly's hair tightly, he slipped his cock in her willing mouth, and it only took a few diligent licks from her soft tongue to have him exploding in her mouth, his hot cum trickling down her throat.

The feeling of Bobby coming in her mouth sent Kelly into a frenzy to which Jeff responded accordingly. Feeling the tensing of her muscles around his cock, his fingers moved to her swollen clit, mercilessly teasing her there as his thrusts became rougher.

Kelly's cries, now that Bobby had freed her mouth, bounced off the walls in rhythm to Jeff's fucking. Her clit, helpless under his attack, sent electric jolts up and down her body, which seemed to have centered in her pussy, and around the thick cock that slowly, but surely, pushed her over the edge.

"Cum for me, babygirl... want me to cum in your sweet, little pussy, Kelly? Do you want uncle Jeff's cum deep in your tight, little cunt?"

Kelly couldn't hold it back any longer. As great as the pleasure of having Jeff fucking her could be, his words, and the idea of once more cumming on that big cock tipped her over the edge. With a loud cry, she felt her orgasm slowly coursing her body until it focused on her pussy, clamping down on Jeff's cock, bathing it with her juices.

Kelly bucked erratically in Jeff's arms, and the feeling of her soft, tight pussy squeezing his cock was more than he could take. As Kelly cried her relief in his arms, Jeff's cum sprayed inside her, making her his. The idea was so arousing, Jeff gave her sensitive clit one last flick that got her squealing in delight as they collapsed on the bed.

Jeff's cock only slipped from Kelly's pussy a long minute later, when he turned on his back and she made herself more comfortable between the two men whose hands never seemed to tire of her young, delectable body. Turning on her side on the mattress, Kelly's leg found the way around Jeff's waist, her head resting on her shoulder. Bobby, settling himself behind her, slid his arms around her, his cock coming to rest between her ass cheeks as one hand possessively cupped one of her breasts. The other one, using Kelly's position in his favor, teased the puckered rosebud of her ass. She meowed in pleasure, and Bobby's hand squeezed her breast.

Jeff smiled at her reaction before giving Kelly a lazy, lustful kiss, pulling her close to him. The day's activities had tired them all, and he studied Kelly through heavy eyes as sleep caught up with her and she snuggled closer to him, her ass pushing against Bobby's cock. Even in her sleep, she still longed for cock, he noted with a grin. Throwing a possessive hand on Kelly's leg, he finally followed her and his friend's example, and allowed sleep to take over him.

***

How long he had slept, Jeff had no idea, but as consciousness claimed him, he was certain of two things: the soft, delighted meows that reached his ears, and the warm, dedicated mouth lavishing his cock with the most delectable of attentions.

However, the warmth left him, almost too soon, followed by a male growl of satisfaction.

12