Kelsey's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelsey and her mother share a secret with Jim.
2.2k words
4.5
107.3k
25

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here we were Vicki and I, naked as the day we were born with my dick still buried deep in her ass and Kelsey standing right in front of us. I have to admit I didn't know what to do. Hell there was no way we were going to explain our way out of this! Like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar we were caught red-handed. I decided to let one of them speak first.

Kelsey was the first to speak.

"Gee Mom, bad timing on my part, huh?" Kelsey said with a bit of a smirk. "Was Jim as good as I said he was?"

Vicki didn't attempt to respond. She just sat quietly in my lap.

"I told you he would fuck your brains out didn't I?" she continued. "Fuck, too bad I missed out on all the fun."

Vicki finally broke her silence. "Yes, Kelsey Jim was everything you said he was, and more."

For a brief moment I let my mind drift form the problem at hand and gave myself an atta-boy for a job well done. It was nice to know one's services were appreciated.

"But you know Kelsey I wouldn't say you were too late. In fact I think you're here just in time for the grand finale," Vicki said.

Holy shit this was beginning to get a little weird for me. I relished the chance to fuck both Kelsey and Vicki, but I wasn't sure about a three-some with mother and daughter. I had had my share of women and some threesomes but mother and daughter was pushing the envelope. But the thought of having both of them at the same time had aroused my sleepy cock and I know Vicki could feel it begin to stretch out in her still warm tight ass.

Kelsey, dressed in a short pleated skirt, sweater, knee socks, and black loafers, slowly began to disrobe. After kicking her loafers to the side and slowly pulling off her socks, next came the sweater revealing her near perfect breasts. She had been braless as usual. As she reached behind her and undid her skirt Vicki began to slowly rotate her ass, gently massaging my cock. Fuck between watching Kelsey undress, and Vicki slowly pumping my cock I wasn't sure I would last until she was completely undressed.

As Kelsey's skirt hit the floor it became obvious she wasn't wearing any panties. Goddamn, I wonder how many guys she flashed while shopping in Des Moines today. Lucky bastards! With Kelsey completely naked and standing like a young school girl waiting for further instructions Vicki spoke again.

"Jim, remember when I told you Kelsey and I told each other everything, well there is something I didn't tell you. You see Jim, Kelsey and I are lovers too."

Fuck! I couldn't believe my ears. I was as excited as I've ever been and at the same time as scared as I've ever been. It seemed too surreal. Kelsey and her mom lovers - that was a bit hard for me to fathom. But as strange as it made me feel, immediately my imagination went into overdrive. I envisioned the two of them making love to each, sucking and nibbling and eating one another. Jesus, what a thought!

By now my cock was raging and it was all I could do to restrain myself. I wanted so badly to grab Vick's hips and pound my aching cock into her ass. But somehow I was able to muster up the will power to back-off and see how things were going to play out.

"Well Jim do you think you can handle a mother and daughter tag team?" Vicki said as she continued her rocking motion drawing me closer to lift-off.

I didn't have to answer. Kelsey dropped to knees and began kissing Vicki's breasts drifting down to her midsection. As she placed soft kisses on Vicki's torso, she placed one of her tiny hands under my balls and slowly massaged them. I didn't have a clear view of what she was doing to Vicki, but her soft moans made it obvious that Kelsey had found her way to Vicki's clit.

"Oh yes honey lick me. That feels so good. Fuck me with your fingers too baby," Vicki instructed.

I could feel Kelsey's fingers inside Vicki's cunt. Every time she plunged them in and out she also massaged my throbbing cock which was now submerged to the very depths of Vicki's succulent ass. Kelsey's tongue now made its way down Vicki's lush lips and brushed against my balls. As she lifted my sack she engulfed one of my balls into her warm wet mouth and tenderly sucked it. After a minute or so she repeated her expert technique on my other ball. God I was relieved when Kelsey turned her attention away from my balls and back to Vicki's clit. It felt so good I was literally in pain.

Vicki began to rock her hips now fucking and sucking my anxious cock with her sweet hot ass all the while whispering soft moans of encouragement to Kelsey.

"That's it Kelsey, ooh rub mommy's clit. Oh yes baby, fuck me!"

Jesus Christ I was so excited I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I had my hands on Vicki's hips helping her pump up and down on my cock while Kelsey continued to do a number on Vicki's pussy and clit. Vicki was hammering down on my cock when I exploded like a bomb going off. Feeling my hot cum shoot inside her only made her pound my cock more intensely. She was whimpering and moaning louder now and I knew Kelsey had her close. Vicki's pounding got more deliberate and then without warning she slammed her ass down and cried out.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it fuck! Fuuuuuck!" she shouted loudly as she sat motionless atop my lap with my pulsing cock still resting gently inside her sticky cum-filled asshole.

With my hands wrapped around Vicki's breasts she and Kelsey shared a long hard kiss. Damn, I couldn't believe what a lucky son of a bitch I was. I had just experienced some of the hottest sex I'd ever had with two of the hottest women I knew. Fucking Vicki while Kelsey sucked and fingered her was unbelievable and totally beyond my wildest dreams. I almost wanted someone to pinch me just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

After the girls broke their kiss Vicki raised up just enough to free my now flaccid cock. With her legs still straddling my lap Kelsey slowly traced her fingers underneath Vicki's ass and brought a cum-covered finger tip to her lips and seductively licked it clean with her tongue. She repeated this procedure once more only this time she pushed the cum-covered finger to Vicki's lips. The girls kissed once more and then Vicki maneuvered herself off my lap and wandered off down the hall.

Kelsey took a seat on the sofa and slid close to me resting a hand on my cock. Instinctively I leaned over and we kissed. And it wasn't just a kiss. This was a full tilt tongue sucking lip biting animalistic hunger type kiss! I had never seen Kelsey this aroused. Not even at the peak of our lovemaking sessions. I think our torrid threesome was having a stronger affect on Kelsey than me, and that was hard to believe.

Her small warm hand lovingly stroked my cock as she continued to kiss me hard and passionately. My hands went straight to her firm hot breasts. I squeezed them gently as Kelsey continued her passionate assault on my mouth. Her nipples were rock hard and she moaned softly as I pinched and rolled them between my finger tips.

A scant two minutes or so had passed when out of the corner of my eye I saw Vicki reenter the room. She headed straight for Kelsey and methodically dropped to her knees in front of her.

Anticipating Vicki's intentions Kelsey broke our kiss and released my cock. Then she bent her knees and placed the bottom of both feet on the sofa. Using her hands for balance she pushed her ass close to the front edge giving Vicki full and easy access to her young tender pussy. Once she was in position she placed her tiny warm hand back on my cock and slowly slid it up and down the shaft. All I could do or wanted to do was sit back and enjoy the upcoming spectacle.

With a hand on each of Kelsey's knees Vicki slowly spread her legs apart and eased her faced into her crotch. As Vicki's slithering tongue made contact with Kelsey's waiting lips she moaned and increased her grip on my now pulsing cock. Vicki pulled back the velvety cover that sheltered Kelsey's shiny pearl and swirled her tongue magically over it bringing Kelsey's hips of the sofa.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Kelsey cried softly as Vicki meticulously continued to glide her tongue over her clit.

While Vicki continued her playful attack on Kelsey'e cunt, Kelsey began jacking my cock as a much faster pace. God the sight of Vicki eating Kelsey and the feel of Kelsey's warm hand wrapped around my cock was more than any man could ask for. If I never make it to heaven I don't care because this is close enough.

Vicki now had at least two fingers plunging in and out of Kelsey's tight little cunt and was nibbling and sucking her fleshy wet lips. Kelsey was whimpering loudly as she arched her back and pushed her hips into Vicki's dancing tongue.

"Oh fuck! Yeah that's it." She cried as Vicki continued to plunge her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Kelsey's womanly scent was present and it drifted through the air. It was a welcomed and familiar aroma that floated into my nostrils. I massaged Kelsey's back as her body trembled and she slowly ground her hips against Vicki's fingers. All the while, Vicki had her free hand between her own legs rubbing her pussy omitting moans of pleasure of her own. When Kelsey had had all she could take she pushed Vicki's hand from her pussy and slumped back against the sofa.

Confident that Kelsey's needs were fulfilled Vicki relaxed and leaned back on her haunches and concentrated on her own needs. She finger-fucked her pussy until she brought herself to a feverish orgasm.

Kelsey continued to stroke my cock but more playfully now as she continued to unwind. Both women were sweating profusely and breathing heavily as if they just finished a lengthy marathon.

Once Kelsey had caught her breath she leaned over my cock and gave it a gentle but thorough tongue lashing as Vicki looked on. As her head bobbed up and down the shaft sucking eagerly, her tongue twirled and swirled and danced on the head of my cock almost sending me over the edge. Longing to feel my cock inside her warm pussy I pushed her away and pulled her onto my lap.

As she guided my cock into her warm tender cunt I groaned loudly. It had been a while since my cock had felt the warmth and tightness of her sweet little pussy. And it was as good as I remembered it being. God, this girl was perfect in every way. Beautiful face, voluptuous body, and the sweetest pussy I have ever had the pleasure to fuck.

I wrapped my arms around her as she rocked her hips up and down fucking me like only she could. Her pussy was sopping wet and red hot, gripping my raging cock ever so tightly as it plunged into her deeper and deeper. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Vicki watching enthusiastically as her young daughter fucked me. Our eyes met and a warm smile crossed her face as I rammed my cock hard and deep into Kelsey's youthful pussy. As we fucked furiously Kelsey tilted her head back and closed her eyes resting both of her hands on my shoulders for support. Sensing she was close I began an all out attack on her divine pussy. Ramming my cock hard and deep, Kelsey dug her fingernails into my skin and cried out loudly as her pussy exploded sending her hot juices through her heavenly cavern.

And I was right there with her as I shot my load of hot cum deep inside her. Kelsey locked her mouth on mine and rocked her hips slowly and deliberately milking my cock dry. By now Vicki had made her way to the sofa and sat beside us. With Kelsey's head resting on my shoulder I placed my left hand in Vicki's crotch and slowly slid my fingers over her moist silky lips. She purred softly and then leaned over and we kissed.

I spent the night Vicki and Kelsey. All three of us snuggled together in Vicki's king sized bed. It wasn't until the sun was peaking in through the blinds that we continued our love fest. We fucked and played for most of the day but like all good things this had to come to an end.

After the three of us took a long and stimulating shower I dressed and left the women to themselves and headed back to my place. I was so engrossed with thought and reminiscences that I nearly lost my way.

As I entered my humble abode I went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and found my way to my big easy chair. I closed my eyes and relived each and every moment of the preceding night before drifting off to a much needed sleep.