Kelsey's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers

"Here you go, Honey," Kelsey said as she walked toward Charity with the fresh drink. Every molecule of the little porn star was wiggling in the most astonishing way.

"Have you ever seen tits so nice?" Brie asked Charity. "I wish they were mine."

"They are yours, Honey," Kelsey said. She wagged her shoulders and her big tits followed. Her nipples hardened up pronto and she giggled. She could tell Brie was having an important looking conversation with Charity, so she poured Raymond's drink into a plastic cup and took it to him.

"So, it's up to you," Brie said quietly as she and Charity took a sip of their drinks. "We don't wanna freak you out or anything."

"No, it's okay," Charity said. "You guys...I mean, just act normal. I wouldn't be a very good friend if you couldn't do that, right?"

"Even if normal's different than you thought it might be?"

Charity was starting to get the picture, and she was surprised that it was stirring feelings in her. She was still a virgin, but she knew what horny was, and she was starting to feel that way. In the past it had always been a danger signal, but there in Brie's pool, with Brie's unpretentious, sexy friends, it didn't feel so bad. Unlike the previous times, she had no desire to quench the little fire that was starting to burn.

"Just act normal," she said quietly but firmly. "Maybe I want to see what happens."

Brie smiled at her good friend. She wanted to say something like "You're gonna love it," but the smile was enough. She could see it in Charity's eyes.

"I think there's too much clothing in here people," Brie announced as she pushed off the wall in a big frothing wave. She went underwater and came up with both pieces of her bikini in her hand. They landed with a wet "splat" on the patio.

Charity's eyes were big and her mouth was open. She looked shocked but excited.

"Woo hoo!" Kelsey whooped as she tossed her bikini bottom off too. She punched a big rubber ball that was floating in the water toward Raymond and he batted it back volleyball style.

As the others played, Charity slowly took off her top, folding it nicely and placing it close to the pool's edge, where she could get it if she needed it. She kept herself low in the water, and was happy that all the commotion was causing enough ripples to conceal her. Taking off the boy-short bottom was more of a challenge, but she did it. She was proud of herself, and terrified, as she squeezed the water out of the little garment and placed it with the top. Another stiff swig of her drink was in order, so she took care of that too.

Brie was batting the ball around, but she was watching Charity and thrilled with her progress. The next time the ball came around she batted it toward her. It had the effect of drawing the four players closer together. Charity was in it now, whether she liked it or not.

Before long she was jumping for the ball like the others, not even thinking about her bare breasts showing. They were so much less spectacular than Kelsey's and Brie's, she didn't think anyone would pay much attention to them. But really it was just plain fun to be so carefree. She loved it. Pretty soon she was in the shallows, with water just above her waist. She was astonished how easy and enjoyable it was to act that way with three other like minded souls. Even the sight of Raymond's soft penis didn't bother her anymore. It was all just so...exciting.

"Your nips are hard Char. You look cute."

Kelsey spoke the words, and they stopped Charity in her tracks. She froze for a few perilous seconds like a deer in the headlights, and then she giggled. Brie had thought maybe the whole fragile house of cards had collapsed, but Charity's giggle told her otherwise — not only was the house standing, it was time to build it higher.

Brie exited the pool, climbing the steps like a hip swaying goddess. Charity couldn't believe her eyes. Clear water trickled down Brie's smooth skin. The bright sun sparkled on her. She was naked and she was magnificent.

Charity tried to keep track of the volleyball and watch Brie at the same time. What's she doing, Charity wondered. How can she walk around like that?

Brie did a quick towel-off and walked into the house. Charity could hear a stereo come to life with a low, throbbing dance beat. It sounded like the hip hop dance beats Brie had played in their room at college. Fetty Wap, she thought. She batted the ball to Raymond and saw Brie dragging a tall speaker out through the french door. And then another. Brie went back in the house and suddenly the music was loud. Throbbing bass seemed to infect the air with its pulse. It was an infection that quickly spread, right into the bourbon-soaked cells of Charity's brain.

"Woo hoo!" Kelsey whooped, starting a dance that brought her big tits to spectacular life. "We groovin' now baby!" She danced her way through the shallow water toward the new girl.

Charity had an odd little smile on her face. She was in the middle of something totally foreign to her — naked in waist deep water with a porn star and a boy, her nipples virtually screaming "Look how hard we are!" All she could do was stand there, locked-up like rigor mortis had set in as Kelsey approached.

"Dance with me," Kelsey said.

She took Charity's hands in hers and started moving to the beat. At first their arms were extended, but when Kelsey's tits really started swinging she moved in so close they bobbled right across Charity's rock hard nipples. Kelsey giggled.

Brie got back in the water, knowing it was still too soon to get Charity dancing up on the patio without her clothes on. Kelsey gave the stunned new girl a short break and danced over to Brie. The two of them showed off their best twerking moves in the crystal clear water, their thrusting asses throwing off a rhythmic series of waves.

Brie continued to twerk as Kelsey moved behind her, pretending to fuck her the way a man would, with her hands on Brie's hips.

"Oh fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah...," Kelsey chanted to the beat of the music. She let her hands slip upward to Brie's tits as she continued the make-believe fuck. Charity's eyes were as wide as saucers.

As all that was happening Raymond was floating around on his back, keeping an eye on things but pretending not to look. His cock was veering between swollen and soft, but the sight of Kelsey's tits jostling as her hips slapped into Brie's ass hardened him right up. Charity got a glimpse of it before he let his body sink under the water, but with all that was happening she couldn't be sure that what she saw was what she thought she saw. Her brain felt like scrambled eggs, and her horny tingle was growing.

"Do you twerk, Honey?" Kelsey asked her, knowing she probably didn't. "Go like this..."

She let go of Brie and assumed the position, ass out with her hands on her knees.

"Now roll it. Just roll your hips so your ass does this..."

She did a slow motion version and watched as Charity tried it.

"Arch your back more," Brie said. She moved next to her and put one hand on her back and one on her upper thigh.

Charity was in that stunned place of disbelief again. She'd never had anyone's hands on her naked body before, and never tried to simulate a move that looked a lot like fucking.

"That's it," Brie said as Charity started to get the hang of it. "Wow, your back arches nice."

"Now try and do it to the music," Kelsey said, demonstrating the rhythm. "Fuck yeah! You got it! What do you think Ray? Pretty fuckin' hot, huh?"

Raymond smiled, treading water not too far away.

"Your fuckin' nipples are the fuckin' best," Kelsey said. "They've been hard this whole fuckin' time!"

A sudden wave of embarrassment flooded over Charity, rendering her face and chest bright red. She hadn't been aware Raymond was watching the twerking lesson quite so intently, and she was mortified that her mind-of-their-own nipples where attracting attention. Kelsey noticed the deep blush. She had to think quick, deciding to stick with her usual, honest, throw-it-all-out-there approach.

"My mom and I were just talkin' about hard nips," Kelsey said. "She's got nice one's too. She thinks us girls should be proud of ‘em and wear stuff that shows ‘em ‘cause guys really like ‘em. What do you think, Raymond?"

"Oh...yeah...I think they're awesome," he said, treading water just a bit closer to the girls. He floated up onto his back again and kicked away, his cock showing briefly above the water, noticeably swollen.

Charity was starting to feel different, like she was drugged or something. She knew she wasn't, but her mind was slipping into an odd sort of fourth dimension. She was suddenly proud of her hard nipples, a part of her that she'd previously always been embarrassed of and tried to hide.

Standing there in the waist deep water with the girls, she noticed Kelsey and Brie stood straighter than she did, with their backs arched a little and their tits proudly out there. She tried it too, when she thought Raymond wasn't looking, and glanced down at herself. Not bad, she thought. I'm no Kelsey, but I'm not too far from a Brie. She glanced at Raymond again and he was looking at her. They both smiled.

"Come on over Raymond," Kelsey said. "You haven't hardly touched your drink."

Raymond drifted over to the shallower water and put his feet down. Charity could see his cock though the water, but didn't stare. That new kind of heat washed over her again as he walked closer. Her body reacted even though she didn't want it to, with an increasingly pounding heart and tight lungs that made it difficult to breathe. It was bad enough that she was naked with her tits above the water, but now her chest was heaving erratically, and she was sure everyone could see, and hear, her heartbeat.

"Drink up, young man," Kelsey said as she handed Ray his cup. "We got a buzz to get on!"

Charity reached for her cup too. The smooth bourbon coated her mouth and felt like warm chocolate going down her throat. She took another healthy sip. Brie noticed the look on her face and took a sip too.

"I guess Daddy knows what he's doing when he buys this fancy stuff," she said to her. They both smiled.

The playlist on the stereo had morphed into some deep electronic dance music, with a slinky bass line so low-down it almost made ripples on the water.

"Fuckin' hot music, isn't it?" Kelsey said.

Her body slowly started to move. It was raw sensuality the likes of which Charity had never seen. Kelsey's hands went below the water and slid up her writhing sides, continuing right onto her tits. She played with the big sexy things like the best stripper in the world. She pinched her nipples until they hardened to perfection, and then her hands slid slowly down beneath the water again, to the crease at the top of her thighs. Her fingers tickled her smoothly shaved pussy. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened.

"Fuuuck me ba-by......Fuuuck me ba-by...," she whispered in a sing-song fashion, making up lyrics to the slow instrumental groove. She opened her eyes, half lidded and sexy as hell.

"Raymond, you gonna fuck us all today? God, I'm so horny."

Charity was still firmly in another world. The thought of loosing her virginity in a wildly sensual four way suddenly seemed like a perfectly natural thing to do. It was certainly time — after all, she was twenty-two years old — but she'd always thought she would save herself for marriage. And she never even had a crazy dream involving more than one person, let alone having other girls involved. But oh my God, Charity thought, Kelsey is just so... Why do I feel like I want to kiss her, and put my mouth on those amazing breasts? She took another sip of the golden liquid and felt it inside her, all the way to her belly.

Kelsey must have read her mind. Right about the time the warmth of the bourbon hit her gullet Kelsey's warm, soft lips planted themselves on Charity's. It was an extraordinary sensation for the inexperienced girl — the first soft, sensual kiss of a woman coinciding with a lovely whiskey rush. Kelsey's tongue advanced across the front-line. Charity moaned. The corners of Kelsey's mouth turned up into a smile as the kiss burned on. Oh yeah, she thought to herself. There's gonna be some fuckin' goin' on.

Kelsey found Charity's hands and placed them on her tits. Everything was wet and slippery. Charity was amazed at the softness of the big things, and the amount of heat that radiated out of them.

Brie knew Charity would be uncomfortable being the center of attention, so she went to Raymond and kissed him. The music throbbed and the kisses burned on.

It was mid-day, in the blistering sun, but the vibe felt like night. It was the privacy that tricked the brain. The miles-long view into a hazy void. The real world seemed so far away from that beautiful house and those beautiful people. What could be better? The gentle touch of a woman's fingers on your pussy, that's what.

"Ohhhh!" Charity sighed softly, her lips barely breaking from the kiss. When a finger found her clit she locked lips again, moaning into Kelsey's sexy mouth.

As Kelsey's tongue went deeper, so did her fingers. Two of them, curled upward inside Charity's slipperiness, searching for the G spot.

Brie maneuvered Raymond to the side of the pool, and helped him rise up to sit on the edge. His cock was fully hard. Brie wanted to compliment him on the manscaping he'd recently done, but she didn't want to break the silent spell Charity was under. She took the long cock into her mouth. Raymond moaned.

Charity heard him. She opened her eyes, just a little, looking out through the blur of her eyelashes. Raymond was leaning back, his hands on the cool concrete of the patio, his elbows locked. He was looking at the sky. Brie's head moved slowly, up and down on the long cock, her lips caressing it. It was the sexiest thing Charity had ever seen.

Kelsey's fingers were magic. Charity's eyes fluttered closed again. She'd never had an orgasm before. Oh, she'd played with herself a little, as all girls do, but it never amounted to much. Confusion more than anything. Kelsey was clarifying things. The kissing-a-girl thing was plenty confusing, but Kelsey's fingers were illuminating a whole new part of life.

At first Charity thought the whiskey buzz was kicking in more than usual. She hadn't eaten enough to be drinking that much, she thought. But no, it wasn't that at all. It was a different kind of intoxication. A new part of her brain was lighting up. Kelsey had her fingers on the switch and she wouldn't let go of it.

Kelsey knew the magic was working again. Charity was putty in her hands. The sweet, shy girl was melting down, in an exquisitely beautiful way.

Kelsey let the orgasm wash over Charity without any words. The crystalline sunlight and the deep rhythms of the music were enough of an accompaniment. Charity's body convulsed. Kelsey's hand held the weight of her as Charity's increasingly limp body ground against it, fingers working deep inside. For a few glorious moments it felt like there was nothing else, just a quivering pussy and a magical hand.

"That was beautiful," Kelsey said. The breathy, whispery words floated into Charity's ears.

Yes, it was beautiful, Charity thought. My God, why haven't I experienced that before?

Her eyes opened again, wider than before. Kelsey's captivating blue eyes shone like the water and the sky. Their lips, still so close together, met again in a melting kiss. Charity was lost in heavenly confusion.

Charity seemed to be in good hands, and Brie was dying to be fucked after a long dry spell at school, so she pulled a cushion off a lounge and Ray slipped in doggie style right at the edge of the pool. Brie's animalistic groan as he entered seemed to float on the pulsing beat of the music. It was Charity's first look at a man's ass, flexing with muscles as it got into a cock-thrusting rhythm. Raymond's thigh muscles were flexing too — his whole body seemed to be involved, so masculine and raw.

"Fucking's so fun to watch," Kelsey said. "Come with me."

She took Charity's hand and led her up the steps, out of the water. Being on full view for the first time in all her naked glory didn't faze Charity much. A half-hour earlier she would have been mortified, but her orgasm had somehow realigned things deep in her brain. Nudity seemed pleasant. Wonderful really.

Kelsey grabbed a towel and dried her, spending a little extra time on the hairy bush hiding her pussy.

"You'll let us trim this later," Kelsey said, down on her knees, looking up into Charity's eyes. It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact.

They were about ten feet away from Raymond and Brie, still angled so Raymond's thrusting ass was the center of attention. Brie was making lovely noises.

Kelsey quickly dried herself, threw another cushion down right next to the action, and took Charity's hand again. She led her silently to the fucking couple's side. Kelsey knelt. Charity stood, holding Kelsey's hand for security. She felt like the world was new. Nature in all it's glory was unfolding before her eyes. She could feel the heat from it, steamy, and smell the earthy scent rising from the humid bodies. Sex! This is sex!

"You guys look so hot," Kelsey said, kneeling before the lovers like a congregant at church. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked Charity. She pulled gently at Charity's hand, drawing her down on her knees.

Brie dropped her upper body down onto the cushion. Her sweet moans morphed into breathy words...

"Ohhhh yeahhh...Fffuuckkk meee..."

She reached out for Kelsey's hand. Raymond took a hand off Brie's smooth hip and reached out for Charity. It took her a moment to react. His lanky body was glistening, every muscle contributing the smooth thrusts. Charity took his hand. Goosebumps rose on her tingling body.

"Now we're all fucking you," Kelsey said. Brie let out a sweet sigh that raised Charity's goosebumps even higher.

Charity had a perfect view of Raymond's cock, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from it. The outward thrust pulled the rim of Brie's pussy away from her sexy little ass, like it was refusing to let go, and then the big, glistening cock reversed itself, pushing the juicy pussy in as it disappeared again deep inside her. There were gooey, squishy noises. Charity wanted to put her ear closer, to hear them better over the music. She didn't. She just watched.

Raymond was fascinated by it all. He was surprised how turned on he was by the close-up audience, but after four years as part of Kelsey's Slut Club nothing should have surprised him. Charity fascinated him too. She was so shy and reticent when they'd met just over an hour before, and yet there she was, naked, holding his hand while he fucked another girl. Their eyes met and he pulled her to him. Their mouths met in a super sexy kiss.

Kelsey smiled. She let go of Charity's hand, releasing her into the wild. She sat down in front of Brie with her legs either side of her. Brie's moaning mouth engulfed Kelsey's beautiful pussy.

Charity watched out of the corner of her eye. Brie does that? She couldn't quite believe it, but it was a day of one astonishment after another, each one bowling her over before she'd recovered from the last.

"Isn't he a good kisser, Char?" Kelsey asked. "He's a good pussy eater too, aren't ya Ray? Want him to lick you and make you cum again?"

"Again?" Charity said quietly. It was the first word she'd spoken since before Kelsey kissed her in the pool. She looked confused, like "again" wasn't possible.

"Sure," Kelsey said, her hips writhing as Brie's tongue took her higher. "You can cum all afternoon if you wanna."

I wanna! I wanna! The voice inside Charity's head screamed it twice for good measure. But how? Just spread my legs and be a slut? Right here in the daylight?

riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers