Kelsey's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

"Come on up, Honey," Kay said, patting the cushion. "Straddle me like a jockey."

Charity climbed on. It wasn't until she came to a rest — knees either side of Kay's waist, with her ass on her thighs — that she realized how on display her smoothly shaved pussy was to the sexy older woman. Charity was too shy to look down and see for herself, but Kay did, looking her over from bottom to top. She particularly liked the glistening wetness on the girl's pussy lips.

"You're so beautiful, Honey," Kay said. "So beautiful."

Kay's words floated out of her mouth and into Charity's ears like soft clouds. The mood was magical in the warm sun by the pool that day. Everything seemed to register differently in Charity's mind than it would have on a normal day. The sound of the oil as it squeezed from the bottle. Kay's almost imperceptible sigh as Charity's hands touched her for the first time. The barely audible sound of Brie's pussy starting to rub against Kelsey's, and Brie's soft moan. The sex rose up out of the clear thin air without prompting, like it was meant to happen, meant to be.

Kay closed her eyes and let Charity work without pressure. She loved the feel of the young girls hands, slowly exploring and ever so gentle.

"That feels so nice, Honey," Kay sighed when the slippery hands cupped her tits.

Charity was in awe of them, just as she was of Kelsey's. Lovely big things, even softer than Kelsey's, with the same perfect nipples standing proud and hard. Charity ran her fingers over them, watching the stiff rubbery nubs pop up between her knuckles. Kay sighed again.

Right next to them Brie was fulfilling Kelsey's desire for a kiss. Her hips were swiveling, rubbing their pussy's together, creating fire.

Kay opened her eyes and put her hands on Charity's thighs. It wasn't long before her thumbs were at the crease at the top of her legs, gently massaging as they snuck closer and closer to the girl's heat. Charity's tit massage was progressing nicely, and Kay encouraged her with her softly sparkling eyes and quiet moans.

Kay's mischievous thumb's moved slowly, tickling the sides of Charity's pussy lips. It was the most decadent tease the young girl had ever felt, and the wild rush of blood almost made her faint.

"Don't you just love a pussy tickle?" Kay asked, her voice as breathy and soft as the white clouds above.

Charity giggled, and then she giggled some more. Kay giggled too, and they got caught up in it, neither one moving their hands from their beautiful tasks as they laughed. The moment was Kay in a nutshell — sexy, buoyant, carefree and joyful. As radiant as the warm sun. She seemed to ooze sexuality from every pore. Charity lowered herself down and kissed her.

The afternoon drifted by in a blur. Sixty-nine by the pool. Warm quiche and cold Chardonnay in the kitchen. A giggly, soapy shower with four sexy women squeezed into a space big enough for two. A tangle of arms, legs and wet hair on Kay's king-size bed.

"You ass is so beautiful," Kay said. Charity was on her knees with her head down in Brie's pussy. Kay ran her hands over the young behind and kissed it. "Men are gonna want to fuck you there you know. It's just so beautiful."

Charity thought Kay meant doggie style, which she liked a lot. Austin and Raymond had both fucked her that way. But Kay was licking her asshole. Charity had felt that before — Kelsey and Brie had both done it, but Kay's tongue was more insistent, pressing its way into the tight little hole, clean and fresh from the warm shower.

Next she felt a finger, or maybe a thumb, joining in the fun along with the tongue. It popped into the tight hole and Charity gasped.

"Honey, get me Little Willie," Kay said to Kelsey. "He's in the second drawer."

Kelsey rummaged through the bedstand drawer and held up a small little dildo, about four inches long.

"That's him," Kay winked. Kelsey noticed some lube and squeezed some on Willie's tip.

Brie was keeping Charity's attention, moaning and holding her head tight to her pussy, so Charity didn't know exactly what was happening behind her. Kelsey handed her mom the dildo, and Kay twirled the tip on the young pucker hole, spreading the lube out nicely. She pressed Willie's head inside.

"What?" Charity gasped, craning her neck to look behind her.

"Just relax, Honey," Kay purred. "It's a whole new feeling you're gonna love."

Charity didn't know why she just went along with such a thing, but Kay's loving spell had her mesmerized. A minute later there was a small rubber cock inside her ass. Kay manipulated it with her palm and fingered Charity's sopping wet pussy. It didn't take long before the girl had the deepest, most soul-stirring orgasm of her short sexual life.

"You like, Honey?" Kay asked as she extricated Little Willie. Charity could barely breathe. "You can work up to the bigger boys," Kay said. "Of course real cocks are even more fun in there. Anybody hungry? You girls want some cookies?"

Charity couldn't believe her ears. She was trying to wrap her head around the concept of a man fucking her in the ass, and Kay was trotting off to the kitchen to serve a plate of chocolate chip cookies! Charity rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. She laughed a breathy laugh. Brie and Kelsey smiled.

When the girls got up to go to the kitchen Charity's asshole felt all warm and twitchy. It was a nice feeling, not at all unpleasant. She giggled again as three of them walked down the stairs. Stark naked in someone else's house in the daytime. It still felt crazy to her.

"Would you like some tea, Charity, or is lemonade okay?" Kay asked. "We've got milk, too, I think."

"Milk, please."

Kay poured a glass and handed it to her. She bit into a soft cookie and moaned.

"Milk and cookies. That looks very appetizing."

The deep male voice startled Charity.

"Hi, Daddy!" Kelsey said. She ran over and hugged him.

Charity looked at him and froze, like a deer in the headlights. All the girls were naked, and Kay was too. Their clothes were out on the pool patio, and there was nothing, not even a dish towel within reach. Brie was closest to Bobby, so Charity took a step forward to try and hide behind her. It didn't help much. She took a bite of her cookie. It was just nervous energy, she didn't know what else to do.

"Brie!" Bobby said. He moved forward and embraced her. "How was school? Was graduation fun?"

Charity was stunned. Is he going to do that to me, she wondered? Why are they hugging so long? And that kiss on Brie's neck, that was kind of sexy! Has Brie...been with him?

"And you must be Charity," Bobby said.

He let Brie go and extended his hand. Charity couldn't breathe. The word "yes" somehow got through her lips. She put the remains of her cookie down on the counter and shook Bobby's hand, clutching her milk in front of her. She couldn't believe what was happening — standing there naked with nipples as hard as pebbles and her clean-shaven pussy still puffy and pink from the afternoon's play, meeting a fully clothed man for the first time.

"I hear you're a teacher too," Bobby said, holding her limp hand in his strong warm one. "That's excellent. The world needs more good teachers."

"Want a cookie, Honey?" Kay asked.

"You bet," Bobby said. "I could smell 'em as soon as I walked up on the porch."

Kay poured him a lemonade and pushed the plate of cookies toward him.

"So where are you from, Charity?" he asked.

"St. Louis," she said. She was amazed that he was just going to stand there and make small talk, just three feet away from her.

"Nice," he said. "We were there when Kelsey was little. Went to the zoo, and the botanical gardens. So how long are you staying?" he asked, looking at both Brie and Charity. "We should have a party."

"Well, let's not rush into things, Honey," Kay said to him. "Charity might...wanna just relax while she's here. She's just getting her sea legs."

Charity was horrified. Were they talking about her recent virginity? And what would a party be? A swinger thing?

"We might stay, actually," Brie said. "We're gonna look into jobs around here and see how it goes."

"We should call Olivia," Bobby said to Kay.

"Already done, Honey. She's looking into it."

"Oh, good," Bobby said. "Think of how much fun it would be if you both settle here."

"So much fun," Brie said. The twinkle in her eyes, and the way she looked at Bobby spoke volumes. Bobby winked at her. Charity couldn't breathe again.

"You run along, Honey," Kay said him. "The girls probably want to get dressed and get out of here."

"Oh, okay. Really great meeting you, Charity," Bobby said, taking her hand again. "I hope we see more of you."

More, Charity thought? There's not much more to see, unless I'm...unless he's... She was glad she wasn't a boy with a cock to get hard, because she was getting horny again!

"Well, that was fun," Kay said when her husband went upstairs. "I didn't think you'd get a chance to meet Bobby today."

She followed the girls out to the pool patio where Brie and Charity got dressed. Kay hugged them and kissed them.

"It's so good of you girls to come and spend time with an old lady like me," she said.

"Mom, you're forty-one," Kelsey said. "There's not a guy in the world who would look at you and think you're old."

"If you're not a MILF, I don't know who is," Brie smiled.

"What do you think, Charity?" Kay asked.

"I think you're one of the girls," she smiled.

"Ohhh, that's such a nice thing to say!" Kay said. She got misty-eyed and hugged her new young friend. "You're so sweet. I've always loved soft-spoken girls." She kissed Charity on the cheek and shifted her hug to Brie.

"And you, my favorite soft cheese...," she said in Brie's ear, "...you continue to surprise me. You've grown into such a woman. Such a beautiful, sexy woman."

"Coming from you that really means something," Brie said, hugging Kay tight.

"Don't be strangers," Kay said as Kelsey led the girls away.

They passed by the french doors to the kitchen and Charity got a glimpse of Bobby's bare ass as he stood looking at the days mail. She suddenly got the feeling she'd like to see more of him, too.

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers