Kelsey's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey almost walked out topless, remembering at the last minute to cover up. Happy's head was back under the wheel-well when she walked by again.

"Watcha workin' on, Hap?" she said brightly. She startled him and he banged his head. "Careful, Honey," she said.

"It's, uh...ball joints," he said, flustered by the redhead and all her freckly skin.

"Ball joints?" Kelsey giggled. "I knew Jeeps were sexy, but that's too funny. Any other sexy stuff under there?"

"I, uh, I dunno," Happy said. His mind was working furiously, trying to think of something clever to say. "There's a half-shaft."

"Oh," Kelsey said. "I like a whole shaft myself, but yeah, some girls can only take half. Koop's gonna take some pictures of me. Wanna watch?"

Suddenly the bikini made sense to Happy, but he was still processing the "whole shaft" comment and didn't know what to say. Koop had been listening and came to his rescue.

"Take a break, Hap," he said. "You can help me get the poses right."

Happy stood up, wiping his hands on his old coveralls.

"Ooo, you're a big one!" Kelsey said. It was the first time she'd seen him out from under a Jeep. His six foot four inch frame towered over Kelsey. She wanted to make a comment about the size of his shaft, but decided she shouldn't.

Happy was surprised too. Looking down on Kelsey gave him a whole new perspective on her petite, voluptuous perfection. He was glad he was wearing coveralls because the stunning little redhead in the bikini sent a rush of blood to his crotch.

"So, this is my crappy camera," Koop said, holding it out for Kelsey to see.

"It takes pictures, right?" Kelsey said.

"Yeah, but...well, let's give it a try," Koop said.

"Should we do the black one since I'm in black?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, whatever you think," Koop said. "I'm far from an expert at this kinda shit."

Koop wondered if he should have said "shit" around Kelsey, but she seemed like a down-to-earth kind of girl. He and Happy followed her outside. Happy hung back, leaned against the front of the building and lit up a cigarette.

"Don't be smokin' that shit, Happy," Kelsey said when she saw him. "I hate the taste of that shit in a guys mouth."

"You ain't gonna be kissin' me," Happy smirked. Kelsey wasn't so sure.

She adjusted her long hair and assumed the arched back, ass out position against the side of the Black Jeep. Happy cracked a smile when he saw the sexy pose.

"Like this?" Kelsey asked Koop. "Is that enough ass?"

"Jesus," Koop said. His eyes followed the scoop of her back to her perfect, heart-shaped bum. "Is there more?"

He was kidding, but Kelsey gave him the answer. She spread her legs apart, arched her back even deeper and rotated her ass upward a bit, like she was ready to be fucked. She reached back and adjusted her bikini to show off more of her cheeks, which also pulled the gusset right up into the folds of her pussy.

"Fuck!" Koop mumbled. Happy agreed, but didn't say anything.

Koop took a few pictures, but looked unsure of himself. Photography wasn't really his thing.

"That might be...too much," he said, hoping Kelsey wouldn't see the growing lump in his pants. "Can you go back to how you were?"

"Sure," she said. She re-adjusted the bikini and went back to a pose that was a little less carnal. "So just sexy, not fuck-me sexy, huh?"

Happy almost choked on the puff of smoke in his mouth. He shook his head and flicked the ashes off his cigarette.

"Yeah, I...guess," Koop said. He was way out of his element, moving around with the beat-up fifty dollar camera up to his eye, trying and keep both Kelsey and Happy from seeing his boner. "I'm not gonna be any good at this," he said. He looked at the back of the camera, at the last image he'd just snapped, and shook his head. "Wanna try, Happy?"

"Hell no," Happy said. "I wouldn't know what I was doin' either."

"Who did your other pictures," Kelsey asked, relaxing out of her pose.

"I did some, and my neighbor's kid did some. He's a high school kid. Wants to do photography for a living someday."

"Cool! Have him come over!" Kelsey said.

"He's seventeen. I don't know if his parents would want him doin' this kind of thing."

"I'll keep my clothes on, if you want me to," Kelsey winked. "It's not like it's anything dirty. I mean it's going on your website, right? Set it up. I'll come back with some stuff to change into. This black one's not the best probably," she said, looking down at herself. "I'll bring some colorful stuff."

"Yeah, I guess I can ask. The kid'd probably love it," Koop smirked.

"You got that right," Happy said.

Two days later, after school let out in the afternoon, Koop's neighbor dropped her son off at the shop. Richie was a tall, thin kid, with long blonde bangs hanging near his eyes, the way teenage girls like 'em. He was a little shy. His mom didn't linger. She knew Koop pretty well and knew he'd take care of the boy. Kelsey was in Koop's office when Richie got there. She saw him through the window and thought he was cute. She was wearing the bikini she'd drove over in, her favorite chartreuse-green one, the one that best showed off her nipples and every other molecule of her sexiness.

"Hi, Richie!" she said when he walked in, sounding like she was an old friend.

"Richie, this is Kelsey," Koop said.

"Oh, hi," Richie said, suddenly at a loss for words.

"Just so you know, I love havin' my picture taken, so don't be afraid to ask me for whatever you want," Kelsey said. "You're the artist, so you get to mold me."

Kelsey smiled her thousand-watt smile. The boy almost melted. He set his camera bag down and rummaged in it, trying to gather his wits.

"So, are you a senior?" she asked.

"Yup," Richie said.

"Who's the photo teacher?"

"Mr. Jenkins," Richie said.

"Oh, cool! I had him for drawing."

"Yeah, he still does that, too," Richie said.

"Does he have you take pictures of people?"

"Yeah. On the street sometimes, and we've had models before."

"Nude ones?" Kelsey asked.

"No!" Richie said, chuckling nervously. "Just...regular."

"Nude is regular, Richie," Kelsey said. "Clothes are the made-up part."

"All right now," Koop said. "Let's not corrupt the boy."

Kelsey smiled and winked at Koop. She was a surprise to him that continued to unfold. He was almost thirty years older than she was, but he got the feeling age, and other matters of conventional life, didn't matter much to her.

Richie looked like he had his gear sorted out, and his nervousness from being in the presence of the bikini-clad beauty was beginning to subside, so Koop ushered everyone outside to get started. Happy tagged along to watch the fun.

Kelsey draped herself over three of the Jeeps in the lot before going inside to change into another outfit. At one point, when they were just getting started, she stopped Richie and pinched her nipples through the thin green fabric, making them harden beautifully. Richie was wide-eyed. Koop, standing behind him, couldn't believe his eyes either. He silently pointed at the boy, raised ten fingers and then seven more, reminding Kelsey of Richie's age. She smiled shyly when she realized she shouldn't have done it.

She changed into a white bikini for a while, and then walked out of Koop's office in lingerie. Koop didn't expect it, but, he thought, it wasn't all that much racier than the little bikinis. Richie was delighted. He'd really warmed up to Kelsey and was feeling like an old pro.

A green Jeep Comanche pickup truck was the next one to shoot. Kelsey had an idea.

"Hang on, Honey," she said.

She trotted over to her Jeep and dug out the rolled up fuck blanket. She rolled it out in the back of the Comanche, climbed up onto it and sprawled her lovely self out in the bed of the truck. The true sexiness of the lingerie suddenly hit Koop.

Richie was already shooting, but he'd lost track of his assignment. His lens was capturing more girl than Jeep. Luscious stocking-clad legs; a lacy garter belt; old-fashioned high-top panties with lace trim; a strapless bra that looked like a miracle. When Kelsey was on her back gravity did wonderful things to her, and the delightful little bra wasn't doing much. Koop probably should have put a stop to things, but he was caught up in Kelsey's magical spell too. After Richie had taken a flurry of shots Kelsey turned around, lying with her head near the tailgate. Her legs went up on the side of the truck bed. When she lay her arms above her head her tits oozed almost completely out of the sexy bra, with her spectacular hard nipples on full display.

"Shit, Kelsey!" Koop said when his scrambled brain finally started working. "You tryin' to get us all thrown in jail? You can't do that!"

"Oh. Sorry," she said, gathering her soft parts up and tucking them in again.

Richie looked like he was in another world. He'd taken quite a few shots of the titular unveiling. Koop made him delete them. The boy looked disappointed to have to do it. Kelsey felt bad. When she was all tucked in she got down off the truck and took the boy aside, whispering in his ear.

"He's jailbait you know," Koop said to her when she was finished.

"I know. I was telling him about the eighteenth birthday party I'm gonna throw for him." She winked at Koop. He smiled and shook his head. What she didn't say was that she'd praised the size of the lump in Richie's pants, told him how much the girls were going to like it, and promised him an invitation to one of the Slut Club orgies as soon as he was legal.

Koop decided he'd better call an end to the shoot, before things got any more out of control. Kelsey changed back into her favorite green bikini, hugged the two men, gave an extra big hug to Richie, and drove off down the quiet county road.

Koop took Richie into his office and had a man-to-man talk with him, about what — and what not — to tell his mother. Richie understood. He wanted to come back and work with Kelsey again, so he wasn't going to do anything to jinx it. He would work on the photos in private, keep the juicier stuff for himself, and email Koop the best shots for the website. What he didn't tell Koop, or anyone else, was that his camera has two memory card slots, and he'd only deleted the tit shots from one of them.

Kelsey stopped by the shop the next day, just to say hi. Koop and Happy were astonished that she was wearing nothing but a bikini again. They were slowly starting get a handle on the free-spirited young woman.

"Hi guys! What's up?" she said, sparkling as bright as ever.

Koop took her into the office to show her the first results of the photo shoot. Richie had emailed two finished images for Koop's approval.

"Oh my God! He's good!" Kelsey said when she saw them on the monitor.

"Yeah," Koop said. "I'm impressed. You guys are both like pros. I never asked you, but, have you modeled before?"

"Oh, yeah," Kelsey said. "I worked my way through college in front of the camera." She paused, wondering if she should tell all. "It was...sorta adult stuff. I mean, not sorta. It was."

"Oh," Koop said. Kelsey had left him speechless again. She had a way of doing that to him.

"I dunno if that affects...if you want to use me," she said. "For your website I mean."

"Oh. No," Koop said. "No, Kelsey. I like you. I wanna use you."

Koop blushed when he realized he shouldn't have worded it like that. Kelsey noticed and smiled sweetly.

"I'm glad," she said. "I was hopin' you wanted to."

Koop's blush got redder. He wasn't quite sure of what she was saying, but he was getting some powerful vibes.

"Tonight maybe?" Kelsey said.

"You...wanna go out with me?" Koop asked, still not quite believing things.

"Go out...go in. Go out, go in, go out, go in..." Kelsey smiled her most mischievous smile. "Now you got me super horny. Wanna fuck a little right now?"

Koop was stunned. Before he could gather his thoughts Kelsey had pushed his desk chair out and was on her knees between his legs, unzipping his grimy work pants. She was an expert at such things. His cock was in her mouth before he'd taken two breaths.

"Kelsey, what the...fuuuuckk!" he sighed. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman. Her mouth felt better than anything he'd ever experienced. Within seconds he was hard and deep, being massaged by her tonsils.

"Holy fuck!" he sighed, caressing Kelsey's head with his fingers.

She reached behind herself and untied both pieces of her bikini. The top fell away, and the bottom was ready to as soon as she straightened up. After a minute or two of cock sucking she did, standing up stark naked. Koop didn't know what to say or do. Kelsey walked to the office door, shut it, put her elbows on the desk and arched her back. She looked into Koop's eyes. He was looking at the way her big tits hung under her, but his gaze drifted up slowly to her beautiful eyes.

"Come around behind me and fuck me, Honey," she purred. "You got me all wet."

Koop was lost in a dream. He wasn't the kind of guy to just go crazy in his office like that, but he rose from his chair and followed Kelsey's orders. Slipping his rock hard cock into her almost blew his mind.

Happy heard Koop groan. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but then the fucking noises started, building quickly to the point where bodies were slapping together and the old desk was creaking rhythmically. Happy smiled. Normally he wouldn't have believed what he was hearing, but Kelsey seemed to have some sort of magic about her. He wasn't sure if he should sneak out and tell Koop he wasn't there, or just make some noise. He fired up the air hammer just in time — Kelsey's orgasm was boisterous and Koop lost it too, groaning much louder than he wanted too. He couldn't help it — Kelsey's pussy felt like heaven itself.

"I knew you'd have a nice cock," she said when he pulled out. She dropped to a squat and inhaled him, cleaning him off with her vacuum-like suction and her wiggling, swirling tongue. Koop's seed leaked out of her slippery pussy, making a little puddle on the floor.

Koop was sure what was happening was a one-time thing, some sort of fluke in the space-time continuum, so he savored every second, fighting the urge to pull up his pants. They'd ended up down below his knees. It was a first, among many that day. He'd never been bare-assed at work before, except for his daily constitutional on the toilet each morning. But there he was, holding a naked twenty-two-year-old's head in his hands, groaning as she sucked the last drop of cum from his tingling cock, right there in full view of the window overlooking the front lot. Thank God for quiet, country locations, he thought to himself. He was glad to hear the noise in the shop — there was no way he'd be able to explain what had happened to Happy.

Kelsey looked up at her man as his cock withered back to normal size. He was the perfect cool-older-guy-who-worked-on-stuff, dirty in all the right ways. Grease under his fingernails, tattoos on his arms. She was smiling when he finally slipped out of her mouth.

"Fun, huh?" she said.

Koop smiled too. Kelsey was a wonder. The shop got quiet and Koop came to his senses. He pulled up his pants. Kelsey's bikini was around the other side of the desk, so she just stood up and leaned against it with one leg splayed a little, looking sexy as all get-out. Koop was amazed at how comfortable she seemed, and how young she suddenly looked to him.

"So, are we gonna do some more pictures?" she asked as he buckled his belt. "That was so fun today. Richie's really cute."

"Yeah, well, he was pretty taken with you, too," Koop said. He wondered why she wasn't making a move to get dressed.

"So he's gonna graduate in a couple weeks probably, right?" she asked, wondering when he was going to turn eighteen.

"Yeah. I just got my invite to the party."

Koop walked around the desk, picked up the two green bikini pieces and handed them to Kelsey. "You probably oughta cover up," he said.

"Oh, yeah," Kelsey said. "Place of business and all, huh?"

She fed the fabric between her legs and tied one side over her hip. Watching her work gave Koop an excuse to look at her pussy. It was as beautiful a piece of feminine sculpture as he'd ever seen. She covered it up and tied the other side. "It's so fun doin' it in front of the window," she said. "You like that kinda thing?"

Koop didn't know what to say. He'd certainly liked it right then, but it was a first for him, having sex in a public place. He watched in fascination as Kelsey gathered her big tits into the bikini top. She liked having him watch her. She gave him a good, jiggly show before turning her back to him.

"Tie me up?" she asked. Her head was tilted down, and her long hair hung in front of her. Koop had never seen such luminous, freckly skin before. So young. So perfect. He tied the strings as best he could, but they weren't very tight.

"Ooo, loosey goosey!" Kelsey said, shaking her tits side to side as she turned around. Koop couldn't do anything but smile. "I love this suit," she said, looking down at herself. Her nipples were hard again when the big tits finally settled.

"I'll let you know when the pictures go up on the website," Koop said. "My web guy's pretty quick, so it might be next week or something."

"Cool!" Kelsey said. "Let's do more. I wanna."

Koop wondered what she meant. Pictures, he was pretty sure. But she had a twinkle in her eye, and she was looking at his tattooed arms.

"Yeah, I...I mean, yeah," Koop said. It wasn't his smoothest repartee.

"Guess I should go," Kelsey said.

She slipped her bare feet into her flip-flops and opened the door. Koop was suddenly embarrassed. Happy was his best friend and would almost certainly be able to read the look on his face. Kelsey didn't seem concerned. She trotted out into the shop like everything was perfectly normal. Koop followed her lead as best he could.

"Bye, Happy," Kelsey said. She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That was fun today, huh?"

"Yeah," he said. "It was like nothin' I've ever seen before."

Happy glanced at Koop, but neither of them wanted to make eye contact.

"Be good," she said to him. "I'll be back to check on you guys."

"I hope so," Happy said. His eyes looked soft and friendly.

Kelsey smiled. She had a feeling Happy was a man with a lot of sadness in his life, but when she walked away his face had a warm glow.

Koop walked Kelsey out, around the side of the building to her Jeep. She leaned against the side of it in the golden evening light.

"So what's Happy's story?" she asked.

"Happy? We've been friends forever. He's had a rough go of it lately though. His wife had early onset Alzheimer's. Died last year."

"Oh, shit!" Kelsey said. "That sucks!"

"Yeah," Koop said, his eyes misting with tears. "It was...somethin'."

Kelsey wrapped her arms around him and held him close. He was astonished at the sexy girl's warmth and humanity.

"That must have really been awful," Kelsey said, still holding Koop tight. "How about you? No girlfriend or anything?" She was pretty sure she knew the answer, but thought she'd ask anyway.

"No, not for a while," he said. He didn't elaborate.

Kelsey released him from her warm embrace and leaned against the Jeep again.

"I need to tell you something, before you do your website," she said. "I don't know why I didn't tell you before. I'm not embarrassed about it or anything." Kelsey looked into Koop's confused looking eyes. "I made a bunch of porn when I was in college. It's how I helped my parents with my tuition."

Koop's confusion didn't seem to be abating. Kelsey gave him a moment to let the new information sink in.

"Like...porn porn?" he asked.

"Yeah," Kelsey said. "The good stuff."

Koop's confused face smiled. "The good stuff?"