Kelsey's World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

"Really?" Charity said quietly. She scanned the crowd on the porch, but didn't see him.

"My, that just fits you like a glove, doesn't it?" Kay said, admiring Charity's young body. "You'd think you had it custom made."

"As soon as she tried it on I knew she had to buy it," Brie said.

"Better not wear it to the PTA meetings dear," Kay said. "You'll have the all the fathers in a tizzy."

Charity smiled and took a deep breath. She felt alive in a way that was addicting. Since she'd moved to town, Kay had become an unexpected roll model, and her gentle, sincere praise went a long way toward calming Charity's nerves.

"And you!" Kay said, turning to Trina and hugging her. "I haven't seen you since graduation! My goodness you've become a beautiful woman!"

"Hi you guys!" Kelsey said as she bounded down the porch steps. She jumped into Raymond's arms, knocking him back into his car. After a quick kiss her feet were on the ground again. "This is gonna be the best night ever! Come and meet everybody!"

Bobby and the other men had joined the minglers on the porch when Kay escorted the youngsters up the steps. She had her arm around Charity again. Koop and Happy couldn't quite believe what they were in the middle of. They'd already been wowed by the other women in their sexy dresses, but when Kelsey introduced them to Brie, Charity and Trina it was almost too much to take in.

"I'm so glad you guys came," Kelsey said. She could tell Koop and Happy were overwhelmed. "Come with me. We'll get drinks."

"The bar's in the kitchen everybody," Bobby said. "I'm gonna give Rich a break tonight and mix the drinks, for a little while anyway. After that, help yourselves. Toss a few bucks in the tip jar if you'd like to kick in on the booze. Make yourselves at home. Every room in the house is available, don't be shy about that, and there's towels out by the pool for anybody who wants to get wet."

"I'll bet some of the women are already wet," Kay said, drawing restrained, nervous laughter from the crowd.

Kelsey took Koop and Happy by the hand and led them inside.

"Nice house," Happy said. "I've gone by here a few times and never noticed it."

"Yeah, we like it private," Kelsey said. "I saw you talking to Jess and Rich. Do you know them?"

"My wife and I used to eat in their restaurant. It's a little awkward seeing them here."

Happy didn't tell Kelsey that he had a crush on Jessica back in those days. He used to suggest the restaurant to his wife so he could watch Jess perform her hostess duties, walking around all evening in the tight black pants and form-fitted white satin shirt she always used to wear.

"I think awkward makes things hotter," Kelsey said. "I happen to know she likes tall guys." Kelsey didn't know that. She was just trying to ease Happy's mind and get him revved-up a little.

"Koop, Happy, what can I get you guys?" Bobby asked, taking his place at the bar.

"A couple whiskeys'll probably do us," Koop said.

"You got it," Bobby said. He poured two doubles from a fresh bottle of Jack Daniels. "The Jeep's workin' out great. Kelsey just loves that thing."

"Good. Yeah, I like that one," Koop said. "And those photos she did for the website are causing all kinds of action."

"Oh, great!" Bobby said. He called out to the other room... "Hey, Honey, did you hear that? Kelsey's photos are bringing Koop some business."

"Oh, good!" Kay said, clicking into the room in her high heels. She'd lost her dress already, but still had her sexy bra and panties on.

"You guys met Kay, right?" Bobby asked.

"We did, but I would have known you anyway," Koop said to Kay. "I couldn't mistake you for anybody but Kelsey's mom. It's amazing how much you guys look alike."

"Not so much since she got her hair cut, though," Kay said. "Think I should cut mine?"

"I don't know," Koop said. "I like it both ways."

She moved in close, turning her back to him. "Here's what I like about havin' it long," she said. "Gather it up in your hands, like two ponytails."

Koop set his drink down and did what she asked. She pressed her ass against his crotch, arched her back, and moved her hips against him in a slow fucking motion. "Pull 'em tight, Honey," she said, her voice soft and sexy. "See? It's fuckin' hot like that."

Koop blushed. His cock was growing and Kay's husband was watching them, just a few feet away. "Yeah," he said. "I'll have to agree with you." He let go of the long red tresses, picked up his glass and took a much needed drink.

"I'm beginning to feel why Kelsey likes you so much," Kay said, giving one last wiggle of her ass against Koop's hardening lump.

"Don't mind her," Bobby said as he mixed some more drinks. "She likes to get these parties moving. Thinks anything else is wasting time."

"Well, we all sorta know what we're here for, right?" Kay said. She winked at Koop and wiggled her panty clad ass out of the room.

"Daddy, turn on the outside speakers, will you?" Kelsey asked.

"Sure, Honey," he said.

She was standing in the open french doors, stepping out of her dress. Koop had seen her in the altogether a couple of times, but it was a first for Happy. He took a slow sip of his drink. His brain was firing so fast the casual striptease seemed to be happening in slow motion. Kelsey straightened up with the dress in her hand. She had stockings and a garter belt on — a strappy black leather one with a dominatrix/bondage vibe. She'd decided not to wear a bra and panties. Happy was glad, although it would have been fun to watch her take those off too.

"You guys comin' out by the pool?" she asked, smiling at Happy's approving gaze.

"Sure," he said. He would have followed her off the edge of a cliff. Koop too.

"You guys, these are my friends that built my Jeep," Kelsey said as she led them out.

"Oh, cool!" Brie said.

Charity avoided the small talk by heading into the kitchen. She wanted a drink, and she wanted some time with Bobby.

"Hi, Beautiful," he said. "What can I get you?"

"A manhattan," she said.

"Ah, nice! My favorite drink," Bobby said. "Comin' right up."

Charity watched silently, with a coy little smile on her face that Bobby loved.

"Tell me what you think of that," he said, holding back the ice cubes as he poured the amber liquid into a glass.

Charity took a sip and smiled. It was a heart melting smile, and Bobby suddenly wanted to rip her dress off and take her right there on the counter. Stranger things had happened at the house, but he knew she'd been pretty shy up until recently, so he took things slow.

"I'm so glad you got that job at the school," he said. "Have you talked to Olivia yet? She can help you get oriented."

"No, I haven't really. She seems nice, though."

"She's the best. Larry's a great guy too."

Charity looked at them both out by the pool, where almost everybody had gravitated.

"He's handsome," she said. "I wasn't sure what to expect."

"Of us old guys, you mean? Yeah, we're hangin' in there. When you get to be our age, time at the gym pays off."

"Olivia's sexy too," Charity said, still gazing outside. "I hope I look that good when I'm her age."

"Based on what I'm seeing, I'm pretty sure you will."

Charity blushed. A shy girl with a cute body had always been one of Bobby's turn-ons.

"I love the red lace," he said, looking down the front of Charity's little dress at the frilly edge of her bra.

"I wasn't sure if red on red would work," she said, looking down at herself. "It's not too much?"

"I'm guessing it's perfect."

Charity decided the man she dreamt about so often shouldn't have to guess.

"Wanna unzip me?" she asked.

She turned her back to him. Bobby lowered the delicate little zipper slowly, savoring every second of the moment. The dress slid down her young skin like gossamer. After stepping out of it she turned to him, blushing again.

"Good God you're beautiful," Bobby said.

"Brie thought the black stockings were good," she said, trying to hide her blush by looking down at them.

"You look stunning," Bobby said. "I'd really like to kiss you right now."

Charity looked up at him with the sexiest combination of innocence and lust he'd ever seen. He was a goner, and Charity was too. There was no turning back.

By the time their first kiss ended her bra was on the floor and Bobby's pants were open. She dropped slowly to a squat and took the tip of his cock on her tongue. Bobby almost came. It wasn't like him. He was usually a master of stamina, but something about Charity got to him, big time.

The blowjob was special. Charity had been working hard on her deep throat technique, but she'd never been able to take the bigger guys all the way. Bobby's big one slipped right in. It was like magic. Charity wanted to pull off and laugh, but she just left it in there, all big and hard and halfway to her lungs. Her eyes watered, not from the physicality as much as the emotion. It was all just so awesome, she wanted to cry. Bobby's deep groan when she took him deep again was music to her ears. She was in love with the man, plain and simple, and she wanted him deep inside every part of her.

After the incredibly sensual blowjob, during which numerous people came and went with drinks, Bobby pulled her to her feet. He dropped to his knees, pulled down her panties and ate her as she leaned against the counter.

His tongue felt like heaven to Charity. His mouth seemed to engulf every bit of her sexuality. She squealed with delight when he lifted her like a feather up onto the counter to eat her some more.

"Can I fuck you, sweet girl?" he breathed into her pussy. "Can I fuck you?"

"Yes. Fuck me," she sighed. "Please fuck me."

He lifted her down like she weighed nothing, and turned her around. Her arms were extended out on the counter and she lay her head down between them, gifting Bobby her smooth, round ass, young and ready. He found the slippery spot with his fingers and guided his throbbing cock to it, pressing slowly into Charity's incredible tightness. She was as wet as a girl can be. Steady, rhythmic thrusts brought him home. Charity was instantly in a place of pure beauty and magic. The world went away as Bobby fucked her. She'd become part of her dream.

Her first orgasm came quickly. She knew it would. She rode the unbelievable feeling with her eyes closed, letting every bit of it burn into her memory. Her thighs twitched and her breath stuttered. Bobby's big cock wrung every last electrical pulse out of her spasming nerves, and then slowed to start the whole process over again.

"Yeah, fuck me more!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "Don't fuckin' stop!"

It was an insistent command, and Bobby was glad to oblige. As he fucked his new sweetheart he looked out at the burgeoning action by the pool. No one was fucking yet but things were taking shape. Kelsey was giving Happy a blowjob. Austin's pants were down and Olivia had his cock in her hand and her tongue down his throat. Kay was kissing Koop while she unfastened his pants. It was a beautiful scene and Bobby wanted to draw Charity into the action.

He reached for her arms, held them tight behind her and thrusted hard, slapping into her loudly.

"Yeeaahh!" she grunted loud. "Yeeaahh!"

He put his arm under her waist and lifted her with his cock still inside, putting her down right in front of the floor-to-ceiling window next to the french doors. He placed her hands on the glass, took hold of her hips and resumed the hard, slapping fuck.

"Oh fffuuckk!" she screamed, looking out at all the eyes watching her. "Yeah!" she yelled. "Yeeeahhh!" It was another big step in her discovery of her powerful exhibitionist tendencies. They always surprised her — at Brie's pool with the boys; at the beach; in the back of the Jeep the other day with Raymond. It was all new, and she was just figuring it out, but there, being fucked so powerfully by her dream man, in front of so many people, it was like a mainline shot of heroin. She came so violently it scared her. Or it would have if she'd had even a shred of sanity left.

"Yeah, Charity!" Kelsey yelled as she watched. "You're the hottest girl in the fuckin' world right now!"

Charity barely heard the words. She knew her name had been spoken, but that was about it. She was riding the most extraordinary, never-ending orgasm. When Bobby pulled out and gushed in the middle of it, her thighs were still twitching wildly, sending her legs into shaking spasms. He had to hold her up with one hand while he milked his red-hot cock with the other. His first two pulses went right over her head and hit the window. The rest went on Charity's back. Kelsey whooped and a smattering of applause drifted in through the open doors. The transformation was complete. The God-fearing Midwestern Pentecostal girl was gone. Long live the wild woman named Charity.

The first pair-offs and groupings were mostly complete by the time Charity wowed the gang with her off-the-charts orgasm. Jessica loved the ladies, as much or maybe even more than the men. Trina caught her eye as soon as the youngsters had piled out of Raymond's car. Out by the pool, she and her husband Rich zeroed in on the former cheerleader, deftly separating her from the herd.

"Would you like to join us upstairs for a little while?" Jess asked her when the conversation turned to the sexual. If Trina hadn't found them both so alluring she would have suggested they stay amongst the action on the pool patio, but she'd fantasized about a threeway with an older couple and wasn't about to say no to her first opportunity at one. Jess and Trina went in the house hand-in-hand, followed by a happy looking Rich.

Brie and Sharron were sticking together. Trinny had seduced Raymond away from them, so Albert and Larry were chatting them up, the four happily sipping drinks as the noises of an orgy slowly built all around them.

Sharron had trouble staying in the conversation, distracted by Bobby fucking Charity up against the window the way he did. She'd been with Bobby numerous times, and knew of his skill, but the pure intensity of Charity's orgasms left her breathless as she watched.

Brie was amazed too, by the way her formerly shy roommate was letting herself go. Like Sharron, she was trying to watch and not be rude to Albert and Larry. The men understood.

"How do you know Charity?" Albert asked the women.

"She was my college roommate," Brie said.

"Brie and Charity are teachers," Larry told Albert. "They start at the elementary school in the fall."

"Thanks to Olivia," Brie said, glancing at her across the pool. Olivia's nice tits were out, and her mouth was full of Austin's big cock.

"She told me you two did it on your own," Larry said. "The hiring committee knows you and your good record at school, and they liked Charity's Midwestern Christian values." It was right about then that Charity's screams had begun, with her sweaty hands against the glass and her wild eyes scanning the crowd.

"How about you, Sharron?" Albert said. "Bobby tells us you're starting over after a difficult marriage."

"Yes," she said, wondering what else Bobby had told them. "Trying to reinvent myself I guess."

"If Trinny and I can be of any help, just let us know," Albert said.

"That goes for Olivia and me, too," Larry said.

"Thank you," Sharron said. "I wish I'd met all of you nice people twenty or thirty years ago."

"God, she's makin' me horny," Brie said, just as Charity reached her thigh-twitching meltdown. "Hold this for me?" she asked Albert. She handed him her drink and slipped out of her dress, leaving her braless and pantyless, in nothing but the lacy garter belt and stockings. "Thanks," she said, taking the drink back. It was a big move for her, something she'd been thinking about since walking out onto the pool patio. Doing it in such intimate proximity to two fully clothed men she'd just met made it seen even more important somehow, like she wasn't a beginner anymore. She'd graduated to the intermediate ranks in the sex-party world.

Brie's casual disrobing flustered Sharron. She, too, had been running the strip-down through her mind, wondering where and when her sexy new dress would come off. Just casually taking it off in mid conversation with Albert and Larry wasn't one of the scenarios she'd thought about. She was braless too, after all, and as well as she'd held up, forty-seven-year-old tits just didn't compare to twenty-two-year-old ones. Hers were bigger than Brie's, though. Maybe that would compensate, she thought, as her mind spun a million thoughts. Waiting wouldn't make it any easier.

"I could use a little air, too," she said, wondering where the words had come from. She handed her drink to Larry and stepped out of her dress. "Such a nice warm night," she said, draping the garment on the back of a nearby chair.

"It's a wonderful night," Larry said, his eyes sparkling as he took in Sharron's goosebumpy beauty. "Would you ladies care to join us inside?"

Sharron was comfortable with Brie. A fourway with her seemed like a good way to get things started. Safety in numbers with her friend from the beach. She took Larry's hand and led the way to the guestroom she was staying in. Brie and Albert followed.

Trinny was fucking Raymond on a poolside lounge chair, not far from Koop and Happy. Kelsey and Kay were still working on the two men, switching off from time to time, slowly getting them naked. Koop and Happy were glad it was a slow process, and that a lot of the crowd had left. Darkness was falling too, which helped them ease into things. But once the clothes were off, there was no more easing in. The two redheads knew what they wanted and they took it, fucking Koop and Happy hard. After the initial round, with the men both comfortably on their backs, things revved up with some doggie style and some double-ended spit roasts. Kelsey and Kay were loud and wild and free. Koop and Happy loved every minute of it.

Bobby and Charity were in the pool, fucking slow and easy under the water as they kissed like new lovers. Charity was a goner for the man. She didn't know what she was going to do when the night was over, but for that moment at least she was lost in a loving high. Trinny and Raymond joined them in the pool, and Olivia and Austin splashed in as well.

Trinny and Olivia swapped their boys, both of the women ending up sitting on the pool's edge, with young tongues lapping at their pussies. They both watched Bobby and Charity, sensing a connection that was deeper than usual. Trinny looked over at Kay, lost in bliss on Happy's big, fat cock. She wondered for a moment where Albert was. She'd seen him go with Brie, and decided to check in on him when she got a chance. Austin was just a heavenly looking young man, though, so she hoped it would be a while. She had a beautiful orgasm on his tongue and kissed him deeply, tasting her sweet juice in his mouth. She loved that, almost more than anything, especially when her taste was in the mouth of a boy like Austin.

"God, you young ones get hard so easy, don't you," she said. Austin's big cock was easy to see through the gin-clear water. "Make me cum again you gorgeous boy." She stood up and walked to a lounge, watching over her shoulder as Austin's eyes followed her ass. He climbed the steps from the pool looking like a shiny Greek god, the god of big young cocks. Trinny, already on her hands and knees, trembled with anticipation as he neared. He placed one knee on the lounge and slid into her with a slippery wetness that took her breath away.

"Oh my God!" she mumbled. Her upper body collapsed and the fucking was underway. No warm-up. Good solid fucking from the outset, with a cock that filled Trinny to the brim.

"Fuck yeah!" she hissed, her eyes wild with big-cock fever.

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers