Kelsey's World Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers

"He might need a little time to adjust," Kelsey said. "It'll be okay. Anyway, you sorta really needed this. I could tell."

"Was it that obvious?"

"No," Kelsey said, lying a little. "I just had a feeling."

"I guess I needed it more than I realized," Barbara said, letting the warmth of Kelsey's body soak into her. Kelsey's mention of 'party rooms' got her thinking. "Tell me about the parties," she said.

"Which ones?" Kelsey asked. "At my house, you mean?"

"Are there others?" Barbara asked. With her head nestled on Kelsey's big tits she felt oddly comfortable asking the questions she'd been afraid to ask.

"Yeah, we have some with just our younger friends. The one at my house was a nice mix, some of us and some of my parent's friends."

"How long have your parents been...doing that?"

"Swinging, you mean? Oh, God, as long as they've been together I guess."

"When did you start? If it's not to personal a question, I mean."

"With their friends, you mean? It was my first summer home after freshman year at college," Kelsey said. "I was already working at Tucker's."

Barbara was glad to hear Kelsey was of legal age when she'd joined in, but the whole thing still seemed unbelievable. "Are all your parent's friends their age?"

"No, some are older. And now some are younger," Kelsey said, sounding happy she had brought the generations together.

Barbara stopped asking questions. She had a million more, but didn't want to sound nosy.

Kelsey wondered if she should keep the conversation going, and maybe even invite Barbara to a party, but she decided she shouldn't go too far down that road before she discussed it with Austin. Being boyfriend and girlfriend was new to her, but she was catching on.

Barbara closed her eyes, cradled in Kelsey's softness, listening to her heartbeat. She thought about generations mixing in a sexual way — fifty-year-old men fucking twenty-two-year-old girls. Twenty-two-year-old boys fucking...her. All the air went out of her lungs. Kelsey felt it, and sensed it was something good.

"Fuck Kelsey!" Austin said. Kelsey had never heard him sound so disappointed. "Why'd you have to do that?"

"You know she needed it. She's a woman Austin. A woman having a huge dry spell at an age when it's messing up her head. Trust me, I know about these things. I saw it a million times at Tucker's. Today was a good start for her," Kelsey said. She was standing by her Jeep in the parking lot of the sports center where Austin worked. Kids with tennis rackets and soccer uniforms were leaving with their parents as the place closed for the night.

"A good start? Fuck, Kelsey. What am I gonna do with you..."

"You want her to be happy, don't you?" Kelsey asked.

Austin shook his head, still in shock from what was happening. "Kelsey, what the fuck. I can't believe you fucked my mother."

"She fucked me too you know. It's not all my fault."

"What am I supposed to do now?" Austin asked. "Just go home? I won't even be able to look at her!"

"Yeah, you're right," Kelsey said, thinking about it for a moment. "I think the three of us should just talk about it. Get it out in the open. It'll be weird if we don't."

"It'll be weird if we do! But...sometimes...you make too much sense." Austin shook his head in disgust. "Let's get it over with."

Kelsey followed Austin home. In the driveway, he walked to Kelsey's Jeep and told her to go home. "I need to talk to her alone," he said.

"Oh. Okay," Kelsey said, wondering if she'd screwed things up badly. "Text me later?"

"Yup," Austin said. He turned and walked away without kissing her. She was worried.

Barbara was reading in her favorite chair when Austin walked in. She immediately sensed his unease.

"Have a glass of wine with me?" she asked.

"Okay," he said.

Barbara followed him to the kitchen. She leaned against the counter while he poured two glasses. Barbara looked different to him. She looked worried, yes, but there was something else, a more relaxed body language. Younger, in a way. He couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"You've talked to Kelsey?" she asked.

"Yup. I don't even know what to say. Do you?"

"No. Not really. This wasn't in the parenting handbook."

Barbara smiled a little. Austin did too. He loved his mother, more than anything, but he was starting to realize he loved Kelsey too. He knew how hyper-sexual the girl was, and that it could potentially be trouble. Maybe that was part of the allure.

"Fuck the handbook," he said. "I mean, Kelsey's parents, they didn't follow any rules and they're happy. Kelsey's happy. I'm happy. I want you to be happy, too. Can you pick another girlfriend, though?"

"You're a sweet kid, you know that?" Barbara said. "I went way over the line. I'm sorry. I...don't really know how it happened, but it did."

Austin knew how it happened. Kelsey happened. That's how it happened.

"You said something about us all being adults now," Austin said. "Do you still feel that way?"

"Do you?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Shit's happening and we're still smiling, right?"

"Right," Barbara said. Her smile was lovely. "So, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know, Mom," Austin said. A vision of his mother at one of Kelsey's parties flashed through his head. He didn't know if he was ready for that! "Let's just...see what happens."

They went to the living room and switched on the television. Beach volleyball was on ESPN. They sipped their wine and watched. Austin wondered if his mom was checking out the girls asses the way he was. From the look on her face, she was. He'd seen her checking out men's bodies before, but girls? That was something new.

Kelsey's first day at work had been a bit of a blur. Bobby and Albert were thrilled to have her around, but they'd hit her with so much information about so many things, she was happy when the afternoon had rolled around and she was able to concentrate on one thing — getting her computer work station set up to her liking and making a start on the ballet artwork.

Her second day was more relaxed. She did a few more charcoal sketches incorporating everybody's ideas, and tacked them up on the wall. They all agreed on one, knowing that the subtle eroticism of the stylized dancers might be pushing things. It was clearly the image with the most energy, which is what the client was looking for, so Kelsey started to build a more finished image on her computer. It would be emailed to the client when it was done, to see if they approved.

At noon Bobby and Albert took her out to lunch. They sat outdoors at a picnic table in the shade of the restaurant's awning, eating barbecued chicken and potato salad.

"So Albert, I hear you know Austin's mom, from the gym," Kelsey said.

"Barbara Lowe," Bobby said, helping to jog his memory.

"Oh! She's Austin's mother?" Albert said. "Wow, I didn't know that!"

"I bet she looks sexy when she's workin' out," Kelsey said.

"You won't lose that bet," Albert said.

"She might have some nice camel-toe workin' the next time you guys see her," Kelsey said mischievously. "She's a whole new woman down there."

"Kelsey, you really shouldn't tell people's secrets without them knowing," Bobby said.

"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind you guys knowing," Kelsey said. "She needs some excitement in her life."

"So now that you've got our curiosity piqued, just what, pray tell, are you talking about?" Albert asked.

"She needed some body-scaping," Kelsey said.

"And...you did it?" Albert said, smiling at the care-free young woman. "You shaved your mother-in-law's pussy?"

"It sounds weird when you say it like that," Kelsey said. "It was hot. What can I say?"

"I'll bet it was!" Albert said.

"Was Austin in on it?" Bobby asked.

"No. He was pissed at first, when I told him. But he's okay now. I think it's good. He and his mom are more like friends now. It's cool. I wanna keep it goin' though. I really really wanna get her to one of the parties. You guys wanna help?"

"Jesus," Albert said. "First you bring us twenty-two-year-olds and Sharron, and now Barbara Lowe? Count me in. I don't know how Trinny'll feel about it, though. I guess if Austin's there she won't mind. Do you really think he and his mother want to see each other like that?"

"I do," Kelsey said. She didn't elaborate, but the guys knew what her twinkling eyes were saying. Their cocks both swelled in their pants below the picnic table. "So, if you guys could seduce her a little, at the gym, that'd be cool." Kelsey said. "Don't be all in her face about it, just subtle, you know? So when a party happens she'll wanna be there."

"Barbara Lowe, huh?" Albert said. He ran the visual of her through his mind again, working out at the gym in her tight leggings. "Are you trying to get me in trouble with my wife?" He smiled to let Kelsey know he was kidding.

"Wow, you guys really think she's sexy, don't you?" Kelsey said, smiling at the look in Bobby and Albert's eyes. "I mean I do, too, its just hard for me to judge what older guys think sometimes."

"Oh yeah, she's a sexy one," Bobby said. "I don't think she knows it. It's all really natural. That makes her even sexier."

"Yeah," Kelsey said, nodding as she thought about it. "She might be the one I was talking about the other day, about the bondage and stuff."

"Kelsey, what have we been telling you, about peoples secrets?" Bobby said. "Am I gonna have to spank you?"

Kelsey's eyes flared and her face showed the thrill her father's words gave her. Bobby had never laid a hand on her in anger, but the thought of it wildly excited her.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed quietly, still wide eyed and smiling. "Yes! You are gonna have to spank me!" Bobby and Albert could see her mind working feverishly. "Punishment's more meaningful when it happens in front of people though, right? That'd be a cool way to get the next party started, especially if we're gonna get all that old bondage stuff out."

"It's been a while since we've used all that gear," Albert said.

"Do you like it, Uncle Albert? Kelsey asked, slipping into the Uncle thing again. "Does Aunt Trinny?"

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun with it back in those days. Your mom really dug it for a while there."

"Really?" Kelsey asked. "The dominance, or the slave?"

"I don't know if slave's the right word, but she and Trinny both liked being tied up and blindfolded," Albert said. "Listen to me, telling secrets. You may have to spank me."

"Shit! We gotta get this party goin' Daddy! Can we do it this weekend?"

"Take it easy sweetheart," Bobby said. "Once a month's about everybody's limit these days. When we were younger we were weekend warriors, but..."

"Pleeeese, Daddy? It might be the best way to get Barbara there. Just do it quick, before she can think about it too much."

"You really think she and Austin are ready for all that?" Bobby asked. "It can be pretty intense. It's not for everybody."

"I think she's totally ready for one of our parties. She can take it wherever she want's to take it, right?"

"All right. I'll talk to your mother. If she wants another houseful this weekend, I'm all for it.

Albert smiled. "I'll be there, if my wife'll let me."

Kay agreed to the short-notice party, and immediately went into get-ready mode. Kelsey and Sharron offered to help in the evenings, but there really wasn't too much to do — the bed linens were ready and nobody did much snacking at the parties anyway. Trinny could bring a plate of hors d'oeuvres to share. The liquor cabinet was always well stocked, but Bobby stopped at the store for a few more bottles and some wine.

Kelsey picked up Austin after work and drove him out to the old barn. She wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk with him in a quiet place, away from his mom.

"I'm having another party at my house," she said.

Austin looked surprised. "Another one? So soon?"

"It's so your mom can come. I haven't asked her yet, but that's what I'm hoping."

"Oh," Austin said. Kelsey could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"What do you think?" Kelsey said. "Sounds fun, right? I know she wants to try it."

Austin had a pretty good feeling Kelsey and his mom had talked about more than they'd let on. He wondered what Kelsey had told her about the parties he'd been at, and what his mom had said about wanting to"try it".

"If she wants too, I guess it's okay," he said, rather tentatively. "But I can't be there. Who's it gonna be? Your dad and Albert and...Rich and Larry? Are Koop and Happy gonna be there?"

Kelsey smiled at Austin as he tried to figure out who would be fucking him mom. "There's gonna be women, too, you know," she said.

"Oh, yeah. I know," he said. He looked embarrassed that he'd been so transparent about his thoughts.

"The best way to make sure she's okay is to be there," Kelsey said. "You're my boyfriend now. I'd like you to be there with me. Will you? If your mom thinks it's okay?"

Austin didn't answer. Kelsey searched his eyes and saw a glimmer of what she was hoping to see.

"You know you want to," she said, giving him a sexy little look that was hard to resist. "It's gonna be hot."

Austin gave in. It wasn't that hard for him to do. He'd had serious fantasies about his mother ever since he'd hit puberty. He'd always kept them well under control, but seeing her in full orgasmic mode hanging from the hook in her bedroom the other day had sent him into a bit of mental overload. Thinking about her at a party at Kelsey's house was too much for his young brain to fight. He was desperately curious to see how she'd fit in. Was she really that sexual? Would she be comfortable amongst it all? If she was sexual in those kinds of ways, how did she keep it hidden from him for his whole life? Getting the answers to those mysteries excited him more than he wanted to admit.

Kelsey's next challenge was getting Barbara to attend. She stopped by Austin's house the next evening, when he was at work. The sexual intimacy she and Barbara had shared, and a little wine, helped the conversation flow easier than it otherwise would have.

"Oh, Kelsey, I really, really appreciate the invitation, but I couldn't possibly do that," Barbara said. "Not with Austin knowing about it."

"Let's leave Austin out of it for a minute," Kelsey said. "If the circumstances were right you'd wanna do it, wouldn't you? Think of all the men that want to play with you. All those hard cocks."

"Kelsey!" Barbara said, acting shocked.

Kelsey wasn't buying it. "I shouldn't tell you this, but my father and Albert fantasize about you at the gym. They already know I'm inviting you. These parties are your way to get with some hot married guys, and everybody's happy. And once you're in I know you'll be invited back. It's a pretty small town, Barbara. Do you really want to miss out on this?"

"And my son? What about Austin, Kelsey?"

"What about him? What about me and my mom and dad? I already talked to Austin. He wants to be there to make sure you're okay."

"He...wants to be there? If I'm there?"

Kelsey could see the wheels turning in Barbara's head. "Of course he does. I mean, I'm his girlfriend, but you're his best sweetheart. He'll look after you. We both will."

"God, my heart's pounding," Barbara said. "I don't know, Kelsey. I really don't know."

"You do know, Barbara," Kelsey said, smiling sweetly. "If you think it's too weird riding over with Austin, I'll come get you. But I wouldn't worry about that. Everybody's cool. You'll see. The whole idea's to put the real world out of your head and just have fun for a little while. My parents and their friends are experts at that. Eight o'clock Saturday. We're all really excited that you'll be coming."

The girl did have a way with words, Barbara thought. It was very difficult to say no, especially since she didn't want to say no. She had a deep fascination with the idea of Austin being at that kind of party, especially one with older women. It was an imaginary image Barbara couldn't get out of her head. The set-up to get both of them at the same party was just too well done, too compelling. Kelsey would have made a good psychologist, and a good gambler. She put together all the right cards for a winning hand. Saturday night's bet would be double or nothing.

"Kelsey? I'm... stubbly. I'm so nervous about tonight, my hands are shaking. I'm afraid I'll cut myself."

Barbara rotated the phone away from her mouth so Kelsey wouldn't hear her nervous breath. She was wishing she hadn't accepted the invitation to the party. It was a crazy thing to do, going to an orgy with your son. She was very close to backing out entirely.

"Come over right now," Kelsey said. "We'll fix you up beautiful, and you can shower and have a glass of wine. Take a deep breath Barbara. It's gonna be awesome."

Barbara took more than one deep breath. She was sitting at her kitchen table with her forehead in her hand when Austin came out of his room.

"What's wrong Mom? Are you okay?"

"Just a run-of-the-mill panic attack," she said, trying to force a smile. "Are you sure this party's the right thing to do?"

"I don't know, Mom. But I don't know if not doing it's the right thing to do either. We won't know 'till it happens, right?"

What's the "it" he's talking about, Barbara wondered? She inhaled deeply and blew it out slowly. "I just talked to Kelsey. I'm going over early to help...get ready."

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll...see you later then."

"This parenting thing's a fuckin' trip, I'll tell you," Barbara said.

"Mom!" Austin said. He smiled wide, amused at the first utterance of the F word he'd ever heard from his mother.

Barbara couldn't face him anymore if she was going to force herself out the door. She gave him a quick hug and went to her room to change. She threw her makeup in a bag, slipped on her best underwear and her tightest summer dress, looked into the hallway to make sure Austin was in his room and quietly went to her car in the garage. She sat there for a moment, marveling at the power of sexual desire and the things she was willing to do because of it. She started the engine and drove away.

Austin sat in his room, put his earbuds in, and switched on his music. Hearing his mom drive away freaked him out a little, but in an odd way he was glad she had gone, glad she was bold enough to take the plunge. He was pretty sure he wouldn't be joining her, though. Kelsey would have to do without him for the night. It was all just to weird.

"Hi Barbara!" Kelsey yelled. She bounded down the front steps with a big smile, her naked body jiggling and her big tits gyrating wildly.

Barbara felt like she'd entered a fantasy, and all she'd done was park her car. Kelsey led her into the house where she was greeted by Kay and Sharron. Kay was naked, but Sharon had already started to dress for the party, trying on a brand new bra and panties to see what everyone thought.

"Think the boys will like?" she asked, twirling like a model.

"I know they will," Bobby said. His voice surprised Barbara. He was visible through the kitchen door, taking liquor bottles out of a cabinet, arranging them on the island countertop, naked as the day he was born. "Hi, Barbara. How are you?"

"Good," she said quietly. She wondered if Bobby heard her, but it was the only word, and the loudest one, she could utter under the circumstances.

"Honey, you're making the guest nervous," Kay said to him.

"No," Barbara said, trying to get her bearings. "I'm all right."

She watched Bobby disappear behind the doorway and reluctantly looked away, hoping the others didn't think she'd been gawking.

Sharron smiled knowingly. "It's funny how you get used to it after a while," she said.

riverboy
riverboy
4,628 Followers