Kelsey's World Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

"In the first place, I've got a big ass, and no, I don't. Yesterday was a...sweaty day."

"Big ass? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're proud of your shape. You're really just...perfect."

"I guess I'm...getting used to it," she said, twisting to look at her panty-clad ass. She was surprised how much men seemed liked it.

Brian smiled at the sweet girl. He loved the fact that she was comfortable enough to lounge around in her underwear.

"Perfect," he said, letting his gaze drift up from the sexy ass to Charity's pretty eyes. "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

She froze for a few moments, coffee pot in hand, lost in his gentle gaze.

"Mornin', Baby," Trinny said.

She almost floated over to Albert, handing him a mug of hot coffee. She kissed him with an open, hungry mouth, her tongue lapping at his, ending with a sexy little nibble of his lips. Her nipples hardened under the little nighty shirt she wore, her pussy and asshole still a bit raw and tingly under the short, cut-off sweatpants she slept in.

"Mornin', Love," he said. "Kiss me like that every day and I'll never leave the house."

Trinny giggled. She returned to the cutting board where she was preparing asparagus and goat cheese for an omelet.

"You didn't say much on the ride home last night," he said. "You gonna fill me in on your evening?"

"I told you, Austin was a little out of sorts. Having his mother there was a bit traumatic for him," Trinny said.

"You girls didn't pressure him to stay did you?"

"No, I think he wanted to," Trinny said. "He just needed some distance from Barbara. We could hear her, though. It was...really kind of remarkable, the effect it had on him."

"Good, you mean?"

"Oh yeah, I think so. There was some big stuff going on in that boy's head. Kay and I were the lucky ones on the receiving end. We're both about Barbara's age, so..."

"Wow. That's...plenty hot, huh?"

"The hottest," Trinny smiled.

"Well, I know from experience you and Kay make a team that can't be beat. He's a lucky boy."

"Oh, you're sweet, Baby. I feel bad I was away from you all night. We usually don't do that."

"You would have loved playing with Barbara. I don't know if it was pent-up energy or what, but she's a wild one. Lots of fun."

"So, you worked out all those fantasies you guys have about her at the gym?" Trinny winked.

Albert smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess so."

"You guess so? The woman was positively howling!"

"I told you, she's a wild one. So that Tyler kid you met, it turns out he's Austin's oldest friend and Barb watched him grow up. When they got together everything exploded. She was hanging from the swing blindfolded, but she could tell it was him. He was in her mouth and Koop was fucking her. She had an orgasm you would not believe.

"Holy Shit!" Trinny said as she whisked eggs together in a bowl. "So that was going on in Austin's head, too! Wow! Oh my God, Barbara must have just been... Now I understand the noise. I would have been howling too."

"Yeah. It was a special night. I hope you guys had fun."

"I must admit, it was pretty magical. Being out on the porch was part of it. That was new, you know? But Austin, he's just... well, you know how beautiful he is, he's just a dream to look at, but the boy can fuck like there's no tomorrow. He's just got an instinct about it."

"Not to mention a cock that's two inches longer than mine."

"Yeah, there's that..." Trinny said, smiling shyly. "You know yours is my favorite."

She turned off the heat under the omelet pan and went to the table, pulling Albert's leg to the side of his chair as she squatted, so she could get at him. She rubbed the lump and his balls through his pajama pants, working his hardening cock out through the flap in the front.

"Nobody's got a cock as nice as yours," she said, punctuating her sentence with a moan as she engulfed the nearly full-sized erection.

She sucked her loving husband to a nice, warm, gushing finish. Albert groaned at the release, a glorious feeling after the night of intense fucking.

"Thanks, Love. That was nice," he said.

Trinny swallowed and kissed him with her slippery mouth, lapping the cummy taste all around Albert's tongue.

"Breakfast is almost ready, Baby," she sighed. "You hungry?"

"Starved," Albert said.

Trinny sashayed to the stove and made some omelets.

"Morning, Hap." Sharron ran her fingers through Happy's chest hair as they lay in bed, both of them groggy from the exciting evening.

"Mornin'," he said, his voice low and gravely. He rubbed his eyes and shook off the deep sleep. "How did I get so lucky, wakin' up with you in my bed?"

Sharron smiled, but she'd been a little concerned. The party was only their second time swinging, and she had an inner fear of Happy deciding she was a slut and walking away from it all, so it was a relief to hear him say something so nice. She was far from comfortable, though, especially when it came to making conversation about the parties.

"I don't know how to talk about everything," she said, laying her head on his warm chest. "Do you?"

"Nope," he said.

"Kay and Trinny and Olivia, they all say it's important. Everything needs to be out in the open."

"Okay," Happy said, rubbing his tired eyes again. "Yeah, that makes sense I guess. But we sorta stuck together, so we sorta know what went on."

"We won't always, though. I mean, the other couples don't."

"Right," Happy said, propping up the pillow behind his head. "So...what do you want to know?"

"What goes through your head when you see me with...another guy?"

"Oh, that's easy. I think, that's my woman. Look at how crazy hot and sexy she is."

Sharron lifted her head and looked at Happy. She smiled with twinkling eyes. "You really think that? Because that's what I think when I watch you."

"You watch me?"

"Sure," she said. "I mean, that's half the fun of it, right? Is that weird?"

"Nope. I kinda like it."

"You like thinking about me watching you fuck another girl?"

"Yup. Is that weird?"

Sharron giggled and nestled her head on the warm chest again. "Nope. I think that's how it's supposed to work." She smiled and let the nice revelations sink in. "What about the rest of it? The pure pleasure part. Maybe we should talk about everybody."

"Everybody?"

"Yeah, like...who's the best...sucking, and, what does it feel like fucking everybody. Do all us girls feel different?"

"Yeah, a lot different. But...best blowjob...that's a crazy question, without an answer. You girls are all so much better than my limited experience."

Really?"

"Oh, Yeah. Do you all share tips, or what?"

"No. I think it's just from watching. I learned a lot watching Kelsey," Sharron said. She decided to jump into bolder territory. "So, who's got the tightest pussy?"

"Charity," Happy said, without hesitation. "That Trina girl's a close second."

"I guess I'm not surprised," Sharron said. "Did you know Charity was a born-again-Christian virgin up until a couple months ago?"

"That explains it then. Maybe I should hang around some of those churches."

"Hey, Mister!" Sharron kidded, slapping Happy's belly. "So, what's it feel like? I mean, you're so big, with a tight girl like that."

"Charity, you mean? I don't know if you've noticed, but I can't last when I'm with her. It's short and violently sweet."

"Yeah, it's pretty hot. I think she's into big cocks. Austin and Bobby really get to her, too. Bobby does things to her like nothing I've ever seen. She fell for him you know. Kelsey had to talk to her."

"Really? Wow. I guess that stuff must happen."

"That's why the girls say we all need to be open and talk about everything."

"Yup. I can see that," Happy said. He lay silently for a few moments before broaching another subject. "So, you mentioned Bobby. Do you guys get together at the house? I mean, you've been staying there for a few weeks now, right?"

"We do," Sharron said, hoping Happy would appreciate her honesty. "Kay's always there, though, and Kelsey sometimes, too. Does that bother you? 'Cause I can end that."

"If I didn't know them the way I do I'd be unhappy with it, but no, I guess it's all right. We're here because you got involved with them, right? I feel like something special's happening. Let's not change a thing right now, okay?"

"Okay," Sharron said. She felt a rush of warm love for the man she was cuddling, stronger than she'd felt before. They were both naked in the bed, under a softly wrinkled gray sheet. Sharron pushed it down, uncovering Happy's hairy groin. Her hand explored, spending most of its time at the humid intersection between thigh and balls, her fingers occasionally tracing over the top of the growing cock. She loved how it grew, almost tripling in size as it hardened. She kissed her way down from where her head had been laying, scooping the base of the big cock into her encircling fingers just as her mouth was in reach.

"You smell like lots of women," she said softly, her tongue extending to see what the fragrant scent tasted like. It was earthy and pungent. He mouth flooded with saliva the way it did when she ate rich, sugary treats from the bakery.

A few moments later she was up, riding her tall, hairy man like Lady Godiva. As she felt the long cock way up inside her, she closed her eyes and imagined what the big thing must feel like to Charity, stretching the young girl's super-tight young pussy, filling it beyond full. She imagined the girl riding Happy, reciting her Bible scripture as a massive orgasm neared.

"Oh, ffuucck!" Sharron sighed, as the fantasy swept her away.

Happy's hips moved under her. She ground her pelvic bone hard against him. Eyes closed, she grabbed her tits, pinching the nipples, imagining they were Charity's hard pointy ones. Soft breathy words flowed from Sharon's mouth as a smooth but searing orgasm washed through her...

"Your kingdom come, your will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven!"

Happy looked up at the sexy woman, wondering what was going through her orgasmic mind. It didn't matter, he decided. He grunted as he planted his seed.

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers
12