Kelsey's World Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers

"That..does sound...interesting," Barbara said. "How do you know if...I mean...do all men like to?"

"No, some aren't into it. I'd say most are though. Younger guys seem to think it's pretty normal."

Austin sat silently at the table with his mom. He was speechless, but it didn't matter. He was tired of trying to control Kelsey. He didn't like doing it, and didn't want to do it. It was time to take a deep breath and learn how to accept the things that were happening.

"Well...I'll...let you two talk," Barbara said, picking up the dinner dishes as she got up out of her chair. She glanced at Austin. "You don't want your old mother hanging around all the time."

"How's your stubs? Need a shave, Honey?" Kelsey asked as Barbara stacked the dished in the sink.

"I...do. But I should learn."

"How 'bout if I watch," Kelsey said. "I can give you some tips. Then you'll know. It's kinda scary doin' it yourself for the first time."

"Well...I guess," Barbara said, glancing at Austin. "I don't want to take up all your time."

"Austin, Honey, you wanna learn?" Kelsey asked. "You could take care of it for her."

"No, I don't think that'd be a good idea," he said.

"Have you seen it all shaved?" she asked him. "It's super pretty. Way nicer than some girls."

It was Barbara's turn to be speechless. She had that stunned but excited look on her face again.

"You shoulda seen Tyler eatin' her out Saturday," Kelsey said to Austin. Neither he nor Barbara protested, so she continued. "Oh my God was he into it! It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Your mom was upside down, we had her strung up from the swing, like hanging from her knees. It was so fun, it took like six of us to get her rigged up. So she's hangin' there all wicked sexy, with her tits hangin' upside down and her legs spread wide. It just about blew Tyler's mind I think. He didn't wait for anybody else, he was right there eatin' the shit outta her. Right Barb? Wasn't it awesome? Your head was perfect cock height too. I've never seen Tyler so hard. He fucked your mouth like a bunny!"

Barbara and Austin were still silent, stunned by Kelsey's stream of conscious telling of the tale.

"You got some good anal tongue action, Barb. That's like a preview off what a cock'll be like. Remember when Albert was standin' behind you with his tongue in there while Tyler was eatin' your pussy. That was wicked hot. I've never seen a threeway like that before."

Barbara was thrilled to think she'd done something the wild porn star hadn't seen before, but the conversation was getting way out of control. It seemed to happen that way with Kelsey — give her an inch and she'd take a mile. Barbara wasn't sure how to rein it in.

"Have you...tried the swing?" she asked, trying to get the focus off of her.

"When Mom and Daddy pulled it out of the closet I got in it. We wanted to be sure it was gonna hold together. The leather's kinda old. We didn't really work it 'cause we all like to go without before the parties, so everything's more intense, you know? So nobody fucked me or anything. We just tried to figure out the rigs, spreadin' my legs and stuff. I wanna try it, for sure. It looks super fun. Do you have something like it? For those hooks in your bedroom?"

Barbara was right back where she started, the center of attention again. "No, nothing fancy like that."

"So, guys just tie you up and sorta hang you? So you're helpless?"

Barbara didn't answer. She kept hoping Austin would intervene, but he didn't.

"That's cool," Kelsey said, gleaning the answer from the look in Barbara's eyes. "My friend Marsha at Tucker's, she really liked the tied up thing. I think it's cool. Whatever floats your boat. So, let's go get you shaved."

"Oh," Barbara said. She'd forgotten. "We don't have to do it now."

"Sure, lets do it," Kelsey said. "Austin, you don't mind, do you? Your mom'll feel better if she's all pretty."

"No, it's all right," he said.

They were the first words he'd spit out in quite a while. Kelsey smiled at him, knowing full well what was going through his mind. She was manipulating Barbara too, in a friendly way of course, trying to draw her out, to break even more ice between her and her son. The way Kelsey saw it, there were two big hurdles yet to be jumped — getting them comfortable seeing each other naked, and, and getting them used to the idea of watching each other have sex. Both of them had avoided both situations, but Kelsey knew they were both secretly wishing they'd get there. Austin saw his mom in the swing Saturday night, with two men attending to her, but he'd backed away quickly. Kelsey knew the build-up had to be something less intense than that, something more sensual. Open doors would be a good start.

Barbara objected when Kelsey left the bathroom door open, but she went ahead and stripped anyway, down to just her bra. Kelsey saw it as a clear sign that she was right — Barbara had an exhibitionist streak and Austin was in her sights.

"Can't you close that?" Barbara asked. It wasn't a strong protest. She knew full-well she could do it herself. She eyed the way the vanity mirror gave a partial view between her and the hallway.

"Nope. Open doors are important in life," Kelsey said, sounding like a philosopher. "Hiding ourselves is unhealthy."

She waited until things were underway — Barbara's nervous hands taking the first swipes with the razor across soft, soapy skin — before making the next move.

"That's it, Honey," she said, watching Barbara's tentative first moves. "You've done your legs a million times. It's not too much different. Use your other fingers to pull the lippy parts tight." She demonstrated, touching Barbara softly but firmly. "Austin, Honey," she yelled, "can you bring us some paper towels?"

Barbara kept her head down, working on herself carefully. The moment for a strong objection passed quickly. Her heart raced when she heard footsteps getting nearer.

Austin stood at the doorway, not looking in. "Here you go," he said, holding out the roll.

"Bring it in, Honey. We're busy."

Austin entered, slowly, gradually taking in the scene. His mother was sitting, hunched over, intently scraping her softest skin with a pink razor. Her face was pink too, thoroughly blushed from the exciting moment, not taking so much as a glance at Austin.

"Not the sexiest thing, is it?" Kelsey said. "It's what we do to make ourselves pretty for you boys. Her pussy's super nice though, isn't it? It reminds me of Sarah's."

"Sarah Burke?" Barbara said, looking up for the first time. She sounded surprised. "Is she one of your...friends?"

Barbara remembered when Austin had a crush on her back in elementary school. Sarah had been at lots of his early birthday parties, and Barbara knew her mother well.

"Yeah, you know her?" Kelsey asked. "You guys are pussy twins. I like yours even better 'cause it's got some experience."

Kelsey's outrageous wonderfulness made Barbara smile. She went back to her work so she didn't have to look at Austin. He wasn't making any moves to leave. He was having a bit of a dear-in-the-headlights moment, so he just stood there and watched.

"That's it. You're gettin' the hang of it," Kelsey said. "Here, let me show you that part." She dropped to her knees between Barbara's legs, spreading them wide. "See how it opens?" she said to Austin. "Just like Sarah's."

Austin had never noticed Sarah with that kind of detail, but apparently Kelsey had an eye for such things. His mother was certainly more womanly than he'd thought she'd be, with all the same, glistening parts he found so orally inviting on his women. What he was seeing was way more arousing than what he expected.

"So, Honey," Kelsey said to Barbara, "pull this this way, and then use your razor in this direction. See? You can get right up in there. Be careful. Its wicked soft and if you cut yourself there it hurts. Almost done, though. It doesn't take long if you do it often enough. Once we get you in some sexy clothes you're gonna wanna keep it ready for anything."

"Can you hand me the oil, Honey," Kelsey asked Austin, snapping him out of the trance he was in.

"Oh. Yeah," he said, nearly knocking the bottle over when he reached for it.

Barbara looked like she was in a bit of a trance herself when Kelsey used a towel to wipe away the soap residue. She and Austin both watched as Kelsey oiled up her hand and smeared it all over the freshly shaved skin. They both knew Barbara could be doing it herself, but letting Kelsey do it just seemed...better. Barbara moaned when the talented young fingers did their usual clit-tickling thing.

"That's a good stopping point I think," she said, a little breathlessly. "Thank you, Kelsey."

"Oh. Sure, Barbara," Kelsey said, withdrawing her oily, marauding fingers. "Any time. I love pussies."

Barbara took the towel from her, gave a quick wipe and left it there, covering the newly smoothed flesh. She suddenly felt embarrassed and wondered why things always went so easily out of control when Kelsey was involved. Austin was feeling the awkwardness too. He didn't know how to break things off without embarrassing his mother.

"If you ever hear her scream in here, bring her a bandaid," Kelsey said to him, smiling a sly smile. "Saliva's a good way to sooth a cut," she winked. "Plus, it feels so good you forget about the pain."

Mother and son were speechless again. Kelsey was on top of her game.

Half-an-hour later, Kelsey and Austin were hot and heavy in his room. His door was open. Barbara questioned her mothering when she didn't do anything about the lurid sounds drifting unfiltered out into the house. She questioned herself again when she went to her room, nearly across the hall, and left her own door open. Sitting in her robe in her upholstered reading chair she could see Austin's doorway, and the soft, dim light in his room. His bed was out of sight, but the light moved a bit, blurry shadows accompanying the softly rising voices.

Kelsey took the lead — no surprise there — drawing the nearly silent boy out with her ridiculously sensual vocalizations. Austin always lost himself when he was with her, and soon it happened again, his sexy groans shocking Barbara when she first heard them. Austin had forgotten the open door, forgotten his mother. The sexual playground that was Kelsey was all that existed.

"Oh, God you fuck good!" Kelsey exclaimed. "Yeah, give it to me. Fuck me hard, Baby!"

Austin groaned loud as their bodies slapped together, the noise getting louder as the fucking intensified.

"God you're hard tonight!" Kelsey said. "You fuckin' drillin' me, you big cock boy? You all super hard and horny?"

Kelsey's voice was loud, breathless, and oh so sexy. There was nothing contrived about it, she was just letting herself go, in the most delightful way imaginable.

"Fuck me up against the wall, Baby. You know the way I like it."

Barbara's heart pounded even faster when she saw them, facing away from her. Their bodies were already sweaty, catching the dim light with a satiny shine. Kelsey's hands went up high against the wall and Austin was in her, quick, his perfect young ass thrusting.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Kelsey yelled. "Do it! Do it, Baby!"

Barbara couldn't see much of Kelsey, but she could see all of the back of Austin. His hands were on her hips, and he fucked like a machine. Long, solidly rhythmic strokes that seemed to go on and on, bodies slapping together, moaning voices nearly singing together. The sight and sound of it took Barbara back to the party Saturday, half of her brain lost in orgiastic memories while the other half devoured the sight of her son as a man, a real man, a sexual man as beautiful as any she'd ever seen.

Kelsey had a wild orgasm. She dropped to her knees, sweaty and breathless, and took Austin's long length into her mouth. Barbara could see it in profile, all of his eight inches, disappearing into Kelsey's throat. Austin was looking at the ceiling when Kelsey saw the light in the room across the hall. She glanced over and saw Barbara, thrilled that her devious plan had worked. She lapped at the luscious cock like a big piece of candy, trying to hold Austin's attention so he didn't see his mother.

"Cum for me, Baby," she said, stroking the long, slippery length. "Cum for me."

Austin loved it when Kelsey said that. It was a trigger that worked almost every time. Barbara was thrity feet away but she could see his spurting gush, perfectly aimed into Kelsey's open mouth. It was a stunning sight — every muscle in Barbara's body was locked up tight and her wide eyed, open mouthed face showed the wonder of it all.

Kelsey sucked the big cock back into her slippery mouth, letting the sloppiness drip down her chin.

"How hot was that!" Kelsey said softly, smiling like the Devil as she gestured with her eyes toward the door. She sucked the throbbing cock back in.

Austin's mind finally registered the situation. He looked across at his mother, sitting quietly in her robe in her room. He groaned when Kelsey deep throated his receding length again, her hand fondling his always sensitive balls.

"Gettin' hard again, Baby?" she asked. "You're insatiable. Fuck me nice and slow this time." She stood and took Austin's hand, leading him back to the bed.

Barbara listened to the lovely sounds, softer and less frantic. A fingertip under her robe drove her to the edge. She came nearly silently, listening to her son's groaning moan.

"I want to thank you for helping us with the house," Charity said. She was alone with Brian, in her usual panties and braless shirt, a little white spaghetti strap tank-top.

"I'm just glad I was here to help out," Brian said. "I hate having to leave again so soon."

"No. I want to thank you. Would that...be all right?"

The glint in Charity's eyes and her rock hard nipples clued Brian in. He smiled.

"You sure you want to get into that, Sweetheart? What would Brie think?"

Charity took off her shirt in one, quick, fluid move. Brian had been hoping for another good look at her, ever since running into her topless in the hallway a week before. She stepped out of her panties in the blink of an eye.

"Remember when I told you you were perfect?" Brian asked. "I was right."

He went to her, holding the sides of her waist as he kissed her. It was a wet, burning kiss.

"She'll be home in an hour," Charity said, pulling Brian by the hand to his bedroom.

"Gooood Goddd, you're tight!" Brian breathed in Charity's ear. She was on top of him, and he was astonished at the squeezing intensity of her sweet little pussy. "Oh, fffuck!...Oh fffuck!" he said, trying to rally his brain cells to hold on. It was no use.

"Fffuuck yeah!" Charity sighed when she felt the pulses deep inside her. She sat up and rode him, her tightness milking every last drop from his fiery cock.

"God! You're amazing!" he said breathlessly, looking up into Charity's eyes as she rode him slowly.

The feeling was so intense he didn't go soft, something that almost never happened. He rolled Charity off of him. She giggled as he arranged her how he'd dreamt of her — doggie style, on wide-spread knees, shoulders against the mattress. His mouth went to the promised land, licking through the creampie oozing out of her.

"Fffuuck!" he mumbled as he devoured her slippery warmth.

Charity giggled when he brought her asshole into the tongue licking party, but she knew Brie would be home soon.

"Fuck me," she sighed. "Fuck me right now."

Brian thrust his hardness back into the wildly tight intensity. He could hardly believe what she felt like. Most of his on-the-road lovers were older — he had a thing for older women — so a super tight, nearly virginal pussy wasn't something he'd experienced in a long while. His enthusiasm nearly levitated Charity off the bed. She came like a wild banshee on his quick thrusts. Brian was laughing when his burning cock could take no more, throbbing again as he came with ferocious intensity.

"Holy shit!" he gasped, collapsing next to Charity.

"Wow!" she said, fighting for breath and composure. "We'll be doing that again, right?"

"I fuckin' hope so," Brian said. He nuzzled his new favorite nipples with his teeth. "You're such a sexy girl."

"Stop that!" Charity giggled. "Brie'll catch us. I gotta get my clothes!"

She ran out of the room, leaving Brian in a happy stupor. Brie came home from her dentist appointment five minute later. She got an inkling of foul play almost immediately, but Charity pulled off the deception. Brian worked at the desk in his room for almost an hour, showing his face long after the Brie'd forgotten her suspicions.

They had pizza delivered for dinner, and talked about the rental house, their upcoming jobs, and the used car they were picking up the next day, Brie's first.

"Promise me, Brie," Brian said. "No phone use while you're driving. No texting, no picture taking..."

"I promise, Daddy," she said.

"And no sex in the car, unless it's stopped," he said. "I know you guys are...active. Just be careful. At the house, too. Try and keep things under control, all right?

"Daddy!" Brie said.

"Sweetheart, it's fine," he said. "I'm glad you all enjoy it. But, you're getting into a profession where certain things are frowned upon. Try and keep yourselves out of the papers, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," Brie said.

Later that night, when the house was dark and quiet, Charity walked down the hall to Brian's room. She didn't bother with any clothing. He woke with a tired smile, opened his bed sheet and enveloped the warm girl in his arms.

"I'm surprised it took you so long," Brie said in the kitchen the next morning.

"What?" Charity asked.

"My father. You couldn't have a quiet orgasm if somebody paid you a million dollars."

Charity looked horrified. Brie let her stew in it for a few moments while she fixed her coffee.

"Hey, I know how it is," Brie said. "I like older guys too."

"You're...not mad?"

"I knew it would happen," Brie said. "I mean, the first time he saw you you were cumming. Don't get stuck on him, okay? That'd be to weird for me."

"Okay," Charity said.

An uncomfortable silence overtook the kitchen until Brian walked in a few minutes later, wearing his robe.

"How're my favorite girls today," he said, looking more tired than usual.

"Good, Daddy. Did you have sweet dreams?" Brie looked at Charity and smiled a little. Charity was glad to see it.

"I did. One of the nicest dreams I can remember."

"Tell us about it," Brie said.

"Oh, well...you know those ones that leave you feeling good? The ones you hope you'll have again?"

"Yeah, I know the ones, Daddy," Brie said. She smiled softly. "I have one of those. It feels like a best friend. I hope it never goes away."

Brie and Charity smiled sweetly at each other. Birdsong drifted in though the open window. Charity's heart sang too, happy she'd found such a wonderful new family.

riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers
12