Kelsey's World Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers

"It'd be wonderful for her, I think..." Rick said, "...to know men desire her. She gets very down on herself."

"Wow, that's so interesting, isn't it?" Barbara said. "I've never thought about it like that. I can see what you mean, though. The party last week gave me an enormous boost of self confidence. I wouldn't be here tonight if it hadn't."

"Ashley needs a good dose of Kay and Kelsey," Donna said. "She and Kelsey always got along well, but those ridiculous cliques at high school kept them from becoming good friends. Ashley's friends thought the cheerleaders were all stuck up, so of course Ashley had to go along. It's all so ridiculous. I know she had a crush on your Austin. I wonder if he knew."

Barbara smiled. "Really? I'll ask him. You know, if I mention any of this to Kelsey, she'll jump in and make something happen. She won't rest until Ashley's in the middle of everything."

"Wow, she really is just like her mother," Donna laughed. "I can't wait to get to know her better. I haven't seen her since high school."

"You liar!" Rick chuckled. "You've seen every second of her porn, more than once!"

"Oh my gosh!" Donna said. "Isn't it all...just extraordinary?"

Barbara smiled. Rick topped up all the wine glasses

"Ricky was right about that smile of yours," Donna said. "Mind if I kiss it?"

She didn't wait for an answer, planting a wet, winey kiss on Barbara's lips. Rick sat back and watched.

"You know," Donna said, "I've been attracted to you ever since I met you." She rolled onto Barbara, straddling her, sitting on her crotch. "There's just something about you."

Barbara's twinkling eyes showed her surprise. She'd expected Rick to make the move, not Donna.

"Trinny tells me you like women," Donna said. "I just about had an orgasm when I heard that."

She locked lips with Barbara again. It was a hot kiss, and both women let go. Donna's hips got into the action, grinding the panty-covered pussies together.

Donna sat up, her tits already heaving on panting breath. "Woo! This is gonna be fun!"

She bent down again. A lip nibbling kiss moved onto Barbara's neck, her shoulder, and down to her chest. Donna's hands found their targets, soft breasts under flesh-colored lace. Barbara moaned at the squeezy delight.

"I need to kiss 'em, Barb," Donna sighed, as she nibbled in the cleavage. "I need to kiss 'em."

Barbara leaned forward just enough for Donna's hands to get behind her. The bra popped loose and the hands swept around, finding the soft warmth. Mouths came together again. Donna moaned.

Rick sipped his wine. Seeing Barbara's tits for the first time hardened him up, tenting his satiny boxers. Without breaking the hot kiss, Donna took Barbara's hand and placed it on the slippery satin. It was Barbara's turn to moan, her hand closing around the slipperiness, getting a feel of the immense girth of Rick's appendage. Her hand couldn't close around it. It wasn't a long cock, but it was massive.

Barbara was amazed at how easy everything had been. Show up for cocktails, take off dress, have some pleasant conversation and whammo! Hot and heavy on the couch! All her nervousness had been for naught.

Donna's mouth made it's way down again. Barbara loved the way it felt, with it's swirling, nipple-loving tongue sending shivers through her.

"These are some sexy tits, girl," Donna sighed, between sucking, swirling licks.

"I'll say," Rick said. He whisked of his boxers and joined in the tit worship, taking one in his manly feeling mouth while Donna played with the other.

"God!" Barbara sighed. It was one of the best feelings she'd ever had, and things were just getting started! She groped for the hard cock again, finding it and feeling the warm flesh of it for the first time just as two sets of teeth nibbled her nipples. She whimpered sweet nothings, as close as she'd ever been to an orgasm from tit play alone.

She reached for one of Donna's tits. Donna sat up, grinding pussies together again, arching her back to give Barbara a good handful.

"Oh, yeah! Squeeze it, Baby," Donna said. She leaned forward. "Suck on it! Suck on my titties."

Barbara moaned on the mouthful. They were extra soft, big and a little saggy, with protruding nipples you could hang a shirt on. Barbara nibbled on the rubbery things, kicking Donna into another gear.

She ground her hips hard and fast at first, and them lifted them so she could get her fingers on Barbara's heat, slipping under the lacy panties to the juicy wetness below. Barbara moaned again onto Donna's soft tit.

"Eat her, Ricky," Donna said. "She's really wet."

Rick sat on the side of the lounge, pulling Barbara's panties away from Donna's exploring finger's, down her long legs. He tossed them to the floor. He lifted Barbara's knees, spreading them wide.

"Beautiful," he said, marveling at the cleanly shaved pussy and the glistening fingers playing in it.

Donna lifted her ass out of the way and Rick moved in. The first contact was a long lick, all the way from asshole to clit. Barbara groaned loud. It was an animalistic sound, lovely and wild.

Donna took Barbara's lose bra off her arms, and stood on the cushion to remove her own panties. She took a step forward, still straddling Barbara, and lowered her crotch to Barbara's mouth. She was shaved too, but not completely. There was a little soft hair above the clit, fading away gently as it rose to her bellybutton. Gently flowery perfume added to the womanliness. Barbara breathed it in, licking as Rick had, a long, wet swipe of the tongue through the glistening slit.

"Oh, yeah!" Donna sighed softly. Her eyes closed and her hips rocked slowly. "Make me cum, Barb! Make me fuckin' cum!"

The girls both came hard on fast moving tongues. The party really kicked into gear on the big king-sized bed. With a ceiling fan rotating slowly overhead, Barbara learned the magic of a massively girthy cock.

"Oh, God!!...God!!...God!!" she screamed as Rick pummeled her. It was hard fucking, and Barbara loved it hard.

"God your sexy!" Donna said, kissing at Barbara's mouth, letting the screams leak out. "You like Ricky's big dick? He love's making girls scream with it, don't you Ricky?"

He smiled, never breaking stride. Barbara was on her back, her tit's gyrating wildly as the long, powerful fuck continued. She screamed some more.

"Yeah, you go girl!" Donna said. "You look incredible! Wake up the neighbors! Let 'em know what were doin' in here!

"Yeeaahhhh!!" Barbara screamed. "Ooohhhh fffuucckkkk!"

Rick kicked into overdrive, his hips moving so fast they were a blur. Barbara's screams went devilish, deep and gravely and guttural. She was caught in a vortex, spinning away from any thread of reality.

Donna and Rick were wild in the sack. Barbara waddled home with a tingling, beautifully abused pussy, just like Kay had predicted. She looked in on Austin. He was reclined on his bed in his underwear, texting with Kelsey.

"You're out late," he said. "I was just going to text you to see if you were all right."

"Oh, that's sweet," Barbara said. "I'm fine."

"Yeah? You look like you're better than fine," Austin said. "I'm glad you're...enjoying yourself these days."

"It feels good to feel good," Barbara said, smiling beautifully.

"I hope you don't think this is weird, but, when I see you smile like that I know why Dad fell in love with you."

"Oh my gosh," she said, her eyes welling with tears. "You're the sweetest...man. I almost said boy." She gathered her composure and sat on the end of the bed. "Do you remember Ashley Welch?"

"Sure. Is she around?"

"No, she got a business degree and moved to Manhattan. Were you ever aware that she had a crush on you?"

"Yeah. She was nice. Everybody liked her."

"Did you?"

"Sure. Not as much as she wanted me to, but yeah, I liked her."

"Did you ever meet her parents?"

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"They're...friends of Kay and Bobby."

Austin thought for a minute. "Really?"

"Really," Barbara said. "I went to their house tonight, for...cocktails."

"With Kay and Bobby?"

"No. Just me," she said. She could almost see Austin's mind working.

"So, I guess you're...really a swinger now. I never knew all this stuff went on around here."

"Neither did I. Are you okay with it? I mean, you know their daughter."

"Yeah, it's okay, Mom. Does Ashley know about them?"

"She does."

Austin smiled. "Really? That's so crazy. She's so different than Kelsey."

"So are you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What would you think if Ashley was at one of the parties? Did you ever think about her, like that?"

"Mom, every guy thinks about every girl like that."

"Really? Even fathers and daughters? Sons and mothers?"

"Mom!"

"Sorry," Barbara said, realizing she'd overstepped her bounds. "It's just curiosity."

Austin just looked at her, not really glaring, but close. A visual of Kelsey at the party with her father's cock in her hand popped into his head, and one of his mother spread-legged in the sex swing with a man in both ends of her. He wasn't ready to discuss all that.

"How's the house working out for Kelsey and the girls?" Barbara asked.

"Oh, good. They bought a bunch of stuff at this really cool antique store we found. Dressers and a table and chairs and some other stuff. Koop loaned us a truck."

"Oh, nice! What do you think of Koop? I was thinking I might call him, to see if wants to, maybe, have a date or something sometime."

"Yeah, Mom. That sounds good. He's really nice."

"Good. Yeah, I think I will. See you in the morning, Sweetheart."

Barbara took a long, hot shower. She washed as much of Rick's seed out of her pussy as she could, daydreaming about his fat cock and its relentless, heavenly assault. He and Donna made quite a pair. When Barbara was leaving their house they said they'd be in touch about another get-together. Bring it on, Barbara thought, as she massaged her tired pussy under the stream of hot water. Bring it on.

riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers