Kelsey's World Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan took two joints out of his pocket, lit one and tossed the other one on the table with the snacks. He took a big puff and passed it around.

"I haven't got high since forever," Kelsey said. She sucked in some nice smoke and held it while she passed the joint to Charity.

"Does forever mean never?" Charity said.

"First time, Honey? Kelsey said, exhaling through clenched lungs as she spoke. "You don't have to if you don't wanna. It's cool."

"No, I want to. What do I do?"

"Inhale it and hold it in," Kelsey said.

Charity tried it and coughed it all out.

"Take some air in with it. It kind of cools it a little, so it doesn't burn."

Charity tried again, already feeling the buzz from her first attempt. The second try was much more successful, and her mind expanded exponentially.

"Holy shit!" she said.

"Here. Do a shot to kill that throat burn," Kelsey said, handing her a splash of tequila in a cup.

"Shit!" Brie giggled as she watched Charity down the clear liquid. "I feel a Girls Gone Wild episode coming on."

"Yeah, Baby!" Kelsey said.

"Austin, are they always this wild and crazy," Margie asked.

"They're just gettin' started," he smirked.

The joint didn't quite make it around twice, so Ryan lit up the second one. When it was nearly burned down, the occasional smokers were flying high, Margie and Ryan had a nice buzz, and Charity was giggling uncontrollably, trying to figure out which way was up.

"Okay, I'm not shittin' you, people," Kelsey said. "Why are we wearin' clothes? If there's a more perfect time to be naked, I can't think of it."

"You go," Charity said, her face a wildly expressionistic mix of excitement and giddiness. "Show us how un-fucking believable you look." She turned to Margie. "She's got a body on her that's just un-fucking believable."

"I believe it," Margie said. All the intoxicants had gotten to her, too. She was ready for the unveiling.

"Do you guys believe it?" Charity asked the men. "Wait. Wait. Wait...just wait till you see it."

Kelsey giggled. "Nothin' like a little pressure. Are you guys just gonna sit there and watch me?"

"We could have a stripper contest!" Charity announced.

"You're not serious!" Margie said.

"I think it's an awesome idea," Ryan said.

"I'm fifteen years older than they are!" Margie said. She looked at all the handsome men in the room and downed the rest of her drink in one gulp. "More alcohol if we're goin' there," she said, holding her glass out.

"Yay! This'll be fun!" Kelsey said.

Brie didn't look convinced. She was quieter than usual, cruising with a beautiful buzz, trying to hold it all together in front of Justin and Adam and Ryan.

"Brie, put on one of your pool-party playlists," Kelsey said.

Brie fiddled with her phone and the bluetooth speaker on the table came to life, throbbing out some bassy electronic dance music. It was all she needed to start feeling it.

"Fuck yeah!" she said quietly as the music hit her like never before. "That's good weed."

"Shhiitt!" Charity said. Her eyes were closed and her body was moving. Being high was a whole new world.

Kelsey started her striptease dance, playing with the hem of her shirt as her body moved, running her hand over her bare belly. "Oh, Jesus!" Margie said. "You're really doin' this?"

Kelsey smiled. She was happy and she was high. It was time for the clothes to go.

"Holy shit!" Justin said. He looked at Adam and smiled. They were the last words spoken by the men for a little while. None of them wanted to break the magical spell.

Kelsey was a mesmerizing sight. Her body moved to the music in an extraordinarily sensual way. The dark-blue chiffon peasant blouse was the first thing to go — she danced it up her body and over her head, using her arms to squeeze her big tits together in the low-cut black bra she had on.

"Yeeeaaah, girl!" Charity said. "Fuckin hot!"

Kelsey smiled. She was in her element, revealing her sexy self to hungry eyes. She unzipped her favorite pair of faded jeans, teasing them open. For a second Margie thought she was commando underneath, but a black thong came into view. Kelsey wiggled her hips to help the jeans go down. She kicked off her little sandals, stuck her ass out beautifully toward the enraptured audience and striped the pants off. The cool late September air hit her, raising goosebumps on every inch of her body.

Margie wanted to call the whole thing off, but there were two voices inside her head. One screamed "No way!", while the other yelled "Shut the fuck up, girl, this is somethin' you've never seen before!" Her curious side won out, helped by the prodigious buzz that seemed to be carrying her away.

When the black bra came off, Kelsey's astounding freckly tits made their appearance. No party seemed to be complete without them. The cool air added to their magnificence, pebbling them with goosebumps and firming up her remarkable nipples even more than usual.

Margie was sure the sexy dance was complete, and if it was in fact a contest she'd already picked the winner. But Kelsey wasn't done. Before Margie could object, the tiny black thong had vanished, whisked off and tossed aside like a littered candy wrapper.

"Fffuuckk!" Margie whispered. The boys all heard her and smiled.

Kelsey continued her dance, her petite voluptuousness moving ever so sensually. It was an extraordinary sight in the dim light of the porch. She reached for Charity's hand, pulling the brown-eyed girl into the imaginary spotlight. Charity responded with an excited smile. Her body was already moving to the beat. It didn't take more than a few moments for her denim dress to hit the floor. It was made like farmer pants, and the metal fasteners on the shoulder straps hit the floor with a 'clink'. She had a white t-shirt on underneath, with no bra and little flesh-colored panties. Her delightful pointy nipples poked out the white fabric, making everyone smile. She turned and twerked with the beat of the music, working her curvy, wildly sexy ass for the adoring crowd.

"God damn!" Justin said, drawing a sexy giggle from Charity as she danced.

She played her shirt up and down as Kelsey had done, teasing her bare tits out into the world. When the shirt came off and the pointy things came out, she caught the goosebump germ, too.

"Whoa!" she said quietly, as her skin tingled. It was pretty close to an orgasm, and it made her giggle again.

Another round of twerking accompanied the panty removal. Margie was speechless. Two naked women, and two smooth, bare pussies. She looked at Ryan with disbelief on her face, shaking her head a little. He gave her a little nod and a smile, as if to say, "Do it!"

Margie just looked at him. She wanted to do it. It was a feeling that surprised her. But she couldn't make the move and she knew she wouldn't be able to. Not in front of three attractive young men she'd just met that evening. Not in front of sexy young women sixteen years younger than her.

The men were starting to make a little noise. Not what you'd call rowdy, just encouraging. The stunned silence that started the show was starting to relax as Kelsey danced over to Brie to get her started.

"It's a contest, remember?" Kelsey said.

Brie smiled. She was as high as a kite. The competitive gene that had made her so good at cheerleading caught fire when she looked into Kelsey's smiling eyes. It was her music that was playing, after all, so who better to dance to it? Her clothes hit the floor one article at a time, with her girlfriends egging her on.

"You go, girl!" Kelsey said. "Shake those titties!"

In Margie's blurry mind Brie's striptease seemed to be over before it started. As she looked over the three naked girls she realized it was now or never. It'll be awkward if I don't do it, she said to herself. And who the fuck cares anyway? It's just a few nice guys. They're being remarkable polite actually, under the circumstances. I won't be naked for long, because I'm the last one. Just a quick strip and get dressed. I'm doin' it!

"Yeah!" Ryan whooped when his sweetheart made the move. Margie loved to dance and the music was perfect, throbbing with just the kind of rhythm she liked. She had a nice, tailored flannel shirt on, black and white plaid, and her favorite cut-off jean shorts. It was already evident, from the soft blonde hair on her legs, that she was a natural girl. She could never get all the dirt out from under her fingernails, and she didn't do any unnecessary shaving, meaning none. When her shirt came off her armpits were soft blonde to match her womanly legs. The girls were quite taken with it all.

"Damn, girl! You're hot!" Kelsey said.

It was quite a compliment from a naked porn star with a body from the heavens, and it made Margie smile. The good vibes gave her a goosebumpy rush that helped to sweep her shorts down her legs. She twirled them on her finger with a giggle. Stripping in front of cute guys was fun!

She took a deep breath and made quick work of her panties, leaving her giggling in all her blonde-bushed glory.

"Fuck!" Charity said.

"That's hot," Kelsey added.

"Best party ever!" Ryan said.

"Shirts off boys," Kelsey said. "We need at least a little somethin' from you guys."

Margie looked surprised at Kelsey's request. More giggles made their way out of her wide-eyed, open-mouthed face when all the men did as Kelsey asked.

Charity was wildly horny. She danced her way to Adam and kissed him. It was a hard-core kiss, and her hand went right to his crotch, squeezing and massaging his hard lump.

Ryan could tell things were going to escalate. He went to Margie and kissed her, hoping to draw her in.

Kelsey knew Brie and Justin had been flirty at school, so she went to Austin, keeping everything within the couples to start things off.

Brie was still dancing a little, acting shy in a way that surprised Kelsey.

"She likes dance partners," Kelsey said to Justin. It was all it took to complete the pairings.

Charity was the first girl on her knees, letting Adam's cock free from it's strangling pants. His groan when she sucked it in was like music, the first note of an unknown song.

Margie broke off her kiss, held her man and looked around. Beautiful female flesh was everywhere. Masculine chests and muscly shoulders were all around. She watched as Kelsey dropped to her knees, pulled Austin's pants all the way down and started unfastening his shoelaces. There was only one thing left for him to be, and that was naked. He was stunning looking, stroking his hard, oversized cock with his hand while Kelsey worked.

Brie and Justin were already beyond the dance. He was bent over, going wild with his mouth on her tits. Margie's mind flashed back to the first time she'd seen the girls, all three of them deep in an orgasmic orgy. Ryan kissed her again, bringing her back to reality. She tried switch off her brain and go with it. She was there. She was there.

The long couch and two soft chairs on the porch were soon covered in naked humanity in various states of oral indulgence and fornication. Kelsey and Austin were the first of the latter, showing the others what was possible. Charity was the second girl with a pussy full, riding Adam in a delirious high, wondering why she'd never smoked weed and fucked her brains out before.

Kelsey was bent over the back of the couch, her big tits hanging in Adam's happy face, with Austin slapping into her from behind. It was a stunning scene, and Margie couldn't take her eyes off of it as she stripped her man of his pants.

Brie and Justin were still enjoying the oral fruits. A deep, wet blowjob transitioned to a sitting sixty-nine, with Brie draped head down over Justin in his chair, her legs supported over his shoulders, her sweet, juicy pussy grinding against his moaning, hungry mouth as she devoured his hard cock in her own. Neither Margie nor Ryan knew if having sex with each other would be any better than watching the beautiful others, so they eased into it, both keeping their eye on the rather unbelievable goings on. They'd been at some wild parties in their time, but never a full-blown orgy, and certainly never a cocktail party where people met for the first time and were all fucking in a little over an hour's time.

One thing led to another, though, and soon they were fucking right along with the others. Margie was surprised at how wildly turned on she was — sex with Ryan hadn't felt that good in years. She rode him, off at the end of the couch, with her body low. It was a good way to start, with her tits mostly concealed and nobody able to see the thrusting, but it didn't take long before she was sitting up, riding with some enthusiasm, spurred on by the the beautiful sights and the sexy sounds.

Ryan loved it, encouraging her with his happy eyes, his excited smile and his tit-fondling hands. He loved it even more when Kelsey shifted to their end of the couch, leaning over him, nearly smothering his face with soft tit flesh. He devoured her perfect nipples, reading their perfection like braille with his happy tongue.

Margie was shocked at first. Kelsey had taken control and had her mouth on her tits, licking and sucking, and Austin was looking deep into her eyes, still fucking Kelsey from behind. It was more than a little overwhelming. With Kelsey's tits all over his face Ryan went a little wild, thrusting hard and fast up into Margie as Kelsey nibbled her nipples with her teeth. Margie's breathy exclamations quickly turned to howls of intense, intoxication-fueled pleasure. She came with uncontrollable shrieks, the first of the girls to go off. It was big, and it was beautiful.

It took Margie a few minutes to get control of herself. Never had she felt so wildly out there, so free from the bounds of convention. It was even more intoxicating than the booze and the weed.

"Damn, girl!" Kelsey said. "You're smokin'! I wanna lick that nice furry pussy."

Kelsey wiggled her tits in Ryan's face again. That's when he lost it, still deep inside Margie's pussy. He'd hung on for dear life during her massive orgasm, but Kelsey triggered him late in the game.

"Yeah!" Kelsey said when he grunted and shuddered. "You guys are fuckin hot!"

She extricated herself from Austin's cock and shuffled herself quickly around the couch. Margie was shocked when Kelsey knelt behind her and pulled Ryan's cock out of her steaming pussy. Kelsey took a slurpy mouthful of the messy cock, and then cleaned up Margie's cream-pie ooze with her tongue. Margie could only moan at the intense feeling. It was like nothing ever before.

During it all her eyes were still flirting with Austin. He stepped to the side of the couch. Margie reached for his sticky cock. She could smell Kelsey on him just before he went in her mouth, and she could taste her, too.

Down behind, Kelsey fingered Margie's pussy and sucked Ryan's cock back to life. It wasn't difficult for him to get hard again, with all the carnal noises filling the night air, and the sight of his sweetheart sucking a big young cock. Kelsey wanted to fuck him, but she knew she should wait until Margie was in deeper with Austin.

Kelsey signaled Austin with her eyes, pointing at Margie's ass, and then she went to Ryan. With Charity and Adam at the other end of the long couch there was enough room for Kelsey to pull Ryan down onto the flat and straddle his head. Ryan moaned as he lapped at the heat of her pussy, loud enough to get Margie's attention — and her mouth — off of Austin's cock for a moment. It was the opening Kelsey was looking for. She pulled Margie to her for a hot kiss and Austin moved behind the older woman. He squatted and mouthed her pussy, swirling his tongue deep in the wetness.

"Isn't that a pretty pussy, Austin?" Kelsey said. "So blonde and soft."

The hand-off was complete. Margie was moaning deeply, quickly swept away by Austin's talented tongue. Ryan was out from under her enough for Kelsey to sixty-nine him. A few moments later Austin was on his feet, slipping his big meat into Margie from behind.

"Ffffuucck!" Margie exclaimed, wide-eyed as her pussy was stretched way beyond normal.

"Oh, God!" Austin grunted. "You feel good!"

Kelsey glanced up, glad to see Margie smile at Austin's compliment. "Austin loves older women," Kelsey said. "He makes my mom cum wicked."

"Oh, fffuuckk!" Margie yelled. "Fffuuckk!" She was fully involved, becoming one with the massive cock plumbing her depths. "God!...I've never...!"

Austin was bottoming solidly, his thudding thrusts jarring lose pleasure particles inside Margie's brain that had never been activated before. Kelsey pulled her to Ryan's wet cock, sharing it with her. It thrilled Margie to have a cock in both ends of her, but Austin's fucking was too much, too mind altering for her to concentrate on two things at once. Kelsey knew the feeling.

"Yeah, Honey," she said. "Let him fuck you right through the roof."

"Ohh!...Ohh!...Ohh!...Ohh!...," Margie shrieked. The others stopped to watch the high flying fucking, as Austin's well-practiced young stamina took Margie to the moon.

Kelsey took advantage, drawing Ryan deeper into the debauchery while Margie was lost in the best fuck of her life. She pulled Ryan away from the frenzied action enough to mount him, sinking her smooth pussy down onto his wet shaft. His hands went to her tits, cupping the big bouncy things as she started to ride.

"Oh, yeah! We fuckin' now!" she said, bouncing wildly, serenaded by Margie's howling cries.

Brie and Charity used the intensity as a opportunity to swap partners. Adam wondered for a moment if it was right, since he and Charity seemed to have a connection, but he wasn't turning down Brie's sexy charms, that was for sure. Justin felt the same way, but things on the porch were so hot and so free, it didn't seem to matter. When Charity bent over for him, Justin pressed his cock into one of the sexiest pussies he'd ever seen, a 'split tail' if there ever was one, puffy and pink and perfect. Charity was even tighter than Brie, a truly wicked squeeze. He knew he wasn't going to last.

"Fuck, Charity!" he yelped. His cock, fatter than Adams, felt like it was in a slippery, velvety vice.

"Oh, fffuucuck!" she grunted, her voice low-down, where it goes when she's lost in the good stuff.

Justin knew his time was short in such a tight pussy, so he went down swinging, fucking Charity hard with swift, hard bottoming, flesh quaking thrusts. He flew over the top with gusto, taking Charity along for the wildly orgasmic ride.

"Jesus, you two!" Kelsey said, still in the middle of her own smiling, bouncy ride. "Get a room!"

Justin laughed at the absurdity of the comment. Charity giggled too as she spun around and inhaled his red-hot, still twitching cock.

So that was the first hour and a half or so of the girls initial attempt at a cocktail party. It was closing on nine o'clock, and the temperature was dropping, so everything shifted to the indoors.

"I kinda like this walking around naked stuff," Margie said, standing at the kitchen counter, wolfing down a snack with Kelsey.

"It's the best. You look really good. That farm work keeps you in shape I guess, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. It can be exhausting, but I'm in way better shape than some of my friends."

"That's cool," Kelsey said. "You fuck really good. Out of shape people can't go like you did with Austin. There was a few amateur women at the studio that passed out 'cause they were so outta shape."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You could do an awesome scene there, with your fitness and the way you get into it. I love watchin' you fuck."

"That's the first time anybody's said that to me!" Margie giggled. "I can't believe I'm standing here looking at your tits. You're just so..."

Kelsey's face and voice turned seductive. "You can come over and play any time. I'd love it."