Kelsey's World Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kelsey, I don't know," Margie said. She knew from talking to Kelsey that her parents were well entrenched in the local swinger community. Getting involved with them seemed like a huge leap to make, after already making a huge one with Alicia and Joey.

"Think about it. We can all be with you your first time. My mom and dad are super nice, I know you'd like them."

"Super nice," Charity enthused.

Margie finished her coffee. "I should go," she said. "I feel like riding around naked on my tractor after being with you girls."

"Do it, Honey!" Kelsey smiled. "You'd love it. Ryan would, too."

Two hours later, Margie and Ryan were both working the fields, cutting hay for the long upstate New York winter. Margie was thinking about their night with Alicia and Joey, remembering the feel of his big cock inside her, the thrill of being the spit-roast between Joey and Ryan, and the unbelievably exciting decadence of all four bodies tangled up, orgasming together. She was so wound up she could barely keep the tractor straight down the rows.

Kelsey's words came into her head, urging her to work topless, so she flung off her dirty t-shirt. Her bare tits wobbled for a moment, and then settled into a nice jiggle from the vibration of the big tractor. The sun felt glorious on her. She smiled.

She didn't plan on staying topless long, just until Ryan had a chance to see her. It wasn't Ryan that saw her, though, not at first anyway. Her father Bill pulled in the long driveway when Margie was heading the other direction. She didn't see his car come to a stop in front of the milking shed. Bill stood and watched as the tractor worked the field, about five-hundred feet from the fence he was leaning on. That's when it hit him — Margie was topless! It seemed way out of character for his daughter and took him by complete surprise. She wasn't close enough for his watching to be lecherous — he was just stopped in his tracks by surprise and curiosity. That's when Ryan's tractor came into view, speeding toward the scene with a dust cloud trailing it. Bill watched as Ryan stopped next to her, jumped down from his tractor and climbed up onto Margie's. They kissed, which Bill thought was nice, and then Margie stood up, pulled her jeans down to her knees and bent over. Bill was frozen in place, caught like a deer in the headlights. He watched as the two distant figures commenced fucking, and then he walked away. It was a surprising thing for him to see, but it felt like more than that, almost like there was an odd sense of magic in the air. He chalked it up to the magically beautiful golden autumn day, and drove away.

On his way back home, Bill passed the rental house a quarter-mile down the road. It's not polite for a landlord to stop in unannounced, so he slowed a bit and drove on by, having a good look at the old place. It looked good, he thought, with the freshly mown lawn and the nice paint job he'd given the house right before renting it. Kelsey walked out onto the side stoop. Old Bill almost drove off the road when he saw her, with a broom in her hand, naked as the day she was born. She was out of sight quickly, and Bill couldn't even be sure he didn't dream it. Kelsey was an eye popping young woman, and the sight of her naked body was pretty much as he had pictured it in his mind. Thinking about that just confused him more. It must have been a crazy, old-man dream, he convinced himself as he drove on down the road. Just a crazy, old-man dream.

12