Kelsey's World Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,614 Followers

"How did Richie get into this?" Matt asked.

"It was that little slut Kelsey. The fucking bikini model. I told you she'd be trouble. You were all, "Oh no, it'll be good experience for him." Yeah, good experience! What the fuck, Matt!"

"Hey, don't take it all out on me. Richie's eighteen. He's a smart kid. A good kid. Maybe we should give him the benefit of the doubt."

"Fuck," Wendy said. She wasn't one to swear much, but the afternoon's revelations seemed to need a little verbal punctuation. She didn't tell Matt that Richie's semen was dripping of Barb's wide open ass and spread thighs, or about the picture she'd found, the one with naked Koop, naked Happy, naked Richie and the two naked girls. It was all just too much, too overwhelming. Her son had gone from not sexual to hyper-sexual in just a few months. Wendy didn't know what to think.

Later that evening, Barbara was home alone, wondering if she should call Wendy. She wasn't sure of what she would say if she did — maybe she'd tell Wendy that she loved Richie, not in an I want to marry him kind of way, but real, affectionate love nonetheless, the kind that not only made her want to fuck his brains out, but made her care about his wellbeing and his future. She wondered if Wendy would understand something like that. She decided against calling. She texted Richie instead...

Do you hate me?

No. How could I?

Easy. I would if I were you.

Are you with Brett?

No. Alone. Are you with Abby?

No. Alone in the basement, working on a picture of you.

I wish you were behind me again. On Charity's bed. What did you leave for anyway?

Honey. I was going to pour some on you and lick it off.

Oh God! Your words are going to make me cum...

On your asshole. I wanted to taste it that way.

Fuck, Richie! I just came. You?

Me too.

Kisses, Sweetheart. Sweet dreams. :-)

Wendy was thinking about Richie, too, but not in a sexual way. She was working hard at trying to transition from the mother of a boy to the mother of a man. It wasn't easy, especially when it all came at her so quickly. She still didn't know what to think about her friendship with Barb. For the time being, at least, staying friends with her seemed like a nonstarter.

"I still haven't gotten used to our empty nest," Matt said as they were heading to bed. "Have you?"

"No. It seems so odd, just the two of us."

"We could...take advantage," Matt said, with a twinkle in his eyes.

Wendy couldn't believe her ears. She was about to call him out on being turned on by fantasizing about Barb when she realized what was happening was what she'd wanted all along. She always knew Richie would be leaving eventually, and she wanted nothing more than a rekindling of the old fire she used to share with Matt. That's how her friendship with Barb had started, after all, a bored housewife looking to the sexy woman at the gym to give her advice on feeling sexy again. It was happening, but wow, Wendy thought, what a crazy, roundabout way of getting there!

"You want to take advantage of me?" she asked, her eyes twinkling a little, too.

"I don't suppose you have any old scarves, something soft we could tie you up with."

"Matt!...Jeeeez!" Wendy looked shocked, but excited. "I guess I don't have to ask you where you got that idea!"

Neither she nor Matt spoke again for a while. They each took their turn in the bathroom, carrying out their usual nighttime routine. Wendy took a little extra time cleaning herself up. She even put on a little perfume, before stripping naked and slipping on her robe. Her pajamas stayed folded on top of the laundry hamper for later.

Matt was already in bed when she walked into the room. He smiled a little when Wendy went to her dresser and pulled out four long chiffon scarves. They weren't exactly old, and she was hoping they wouldn't get ruined, but if they did, she had a feeling it might be worth it.

"You've got a dirty mind," she said, smiling coyly as she threw the featherweight things onto Matt's face.

He watched as she opened her robe and let it slip to the floor. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, as sexy as she could muster.

"I think you're in the way," she said.

"Oh! Yeah!" Matt said, leaping to his feet.

He watched in disbelief as his sweet, usually conservative wife lay on her back and spread her legs and her arms out toward the corner posts of the bed.

"Like this?" she asked. "Is this good?"

"So good!" Matt said.

He paused for a few seconds to make sure Wendy didn't change her mind, and then he sprung into action, securing her tighter than she expected to the thick wooden posts.

Wendy's heart was pounding. She'd never really thought about what bondage would be like. Much to her surprise, it was thrilling! She suddenly got it. She felt the near orgasmic rush of having her naked body tied to a bed, and she loved it!

"I think I'm gonna like an empty nest," Matt said, eying his captive with a lusty gaze.

Wendy's nostrils flared as hot breath pumped out of them. She just about jumped out of her skin when the back of Matt's hand brushed her belly, and she moaned ever so beautifully when his feathery touch moved onto her heaving breast. Matt smiled as goosebumps rose under his fingers.

"Damn you look good!"

Wendy didn't speak. Her breathing was erratic. Every molecule in her body felt electric. When Matt's gentle touch reached the soft skin of her crotch she nearly had an orgasm.

"I'm tempted to shave you, but I'm afraid I don't have time," Matt said.

He was fucking his thrilled wife moments later. She was astonished at how rock hard his cock was, how quickly he rammed it into her wet pussy, and how forcefully he fucked her, with a wildly sexy look on his face.

After they both had the best orgasms they could remember, Matt lay limp and breathless on Wendy. Her blissful expression changed to a little bit of surprise.

"You really want me to shave? Aren't I too old for that?"

That's when the image of Barb's bare, wide open pussy and asshole popped into Wendy's mind.

"You could try it and just...see if you like it."

Wendy smiled. She could tell Matt wanted her to do it. She wanted him to do something, too, but it was a stretch for her to put it into words. The problem was, with her hands tied up tight as they were, asking was her only option. She gathered up the courage and spit it out...

"Let me suck on you."

Wendy wasn't a big oral sex giver, so it was a big moment, for both of them. Matt wasted no time. He straddled her head and dropped down for some man on top sixty-nine action, the first he or Wendy had ever experienced.

Wendy gobbled up the quickly hardening cock. Her garbled moans filled the quiet room with sexy sound. Matt's tongue on her already red-hot clit sent her flying — her arms and legs tugged hard at the restraints as her body went on autopilot for orgasm number two. She grunted onto the hard shaft in her mouth, furiously sucking as she let go of her mind. Her pussy felt like it was melting into Matt's warm mouth.

She was struggling to catch her breath, chest heaving, when Matt turned around, straddled her chest and started fucking her tits.

"Oh!...Matt!" she sighed as she gasped for breath and sanity.

Matt squeezed her tits tight around his wet cock and thrust furiously between them. He was close and Wendy knew it.

"Cum!...Cum for me!" she pleaded.

Matt groaned as a single spurt hit Wendy's chin, the rest oozing from his tip, lubricating the sexy thrusting.

"Oh...God!" Wendy said as she watched. Her eyes were huge. She couldn't believe everything that had just happened, but she'd loved every second of it. She looked up at the blissful look on her husband's face. He didn't know what to say, but she did...

"Maybe I'll have to ask Barb where she got that harness thing."

riverboy
riverboy
4,614 Followers
12