Kelsey's World Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be happy to help you try to figure it out," he said as his cock lifted, bobbing gently with his heartbeat.

The seduction, and the visuals, were too much for Ashley. Her heart pounded as she moved to Rich and dropped to her knees. His cock smelled like sex and tasted like man. Ashley moaned on it when its warmth filled her mouth. A few minutes later she was bent over the kitchen counter with her pussy full of cock, her head lying between her arms on the cool ceramic tile. She moaned, over and over again, with closed eyes and a happy looking mouth.

Rich built things up slowly, which was fine with Ashley. She luxuriated in the long, slow fucking, but her body was ready when Rich gave her more.

"Oh God!" she sighed, breathing out deep lungfuls of air. Rich was breathing out deep breaths too, and Ashley loved the sound.

"Fuck you feel good!" he whispered on a hot breath.

Ashley smiled. Rich's words sent her in the right direction — up...up...and up even farther. Her body felt molten. Rich was thrusting smooth and deep. He could sense it was perfect for Ashley — she was riding the wave. It was only when she thought about who it was behind her that she hit the brink. The handsome man from the restaurant. Dad's friend. Mom's lover...

"Ffffuckk!" she squealed. Her muscles tensed and spasmed. Her molten pussy squeezed tighter.

"Ssshiiit!" Rich gasped as his cock pulsed deep inside her. Ashley's pussy milked the few drops he had left in him.

"Holy shit!" she sighed as the fucking slowed to a sweet ending. "Okay, that was...awesome," she said, looking happy, proud and shy all at the same time.

"Did I score a point for the old guys?" Rich asked, looking pretty happy himself.

Ashley just smiled.

Ten minutes later she was out in the cold, her excited breath huffing out in clouds that drifted into nothing. The snow squeaked beneath her boots. The stars looked almost as bright as the moon. Her mother's car groaned to life and she sat there while it warmed, looking up at the fuzzy blue light oozing out of the upstairs room, and the warm, dim light in the rooms either side of it. Blurry, flesh colored figures moved behind the frost covered glass. Her dad was up there, and her mom. What were they up too, she wondered? Maybe she'd find out, some other time.