Kelsey's World Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers

"Do you have a bathroom here?" Wendy asked.

"Sure, right in the back corner there," Koop said, pointing it out. "I'm afraid it's more of a men's room."

"That's all right," Wendy said.

Her high heels clicked on the concrete floor as she walked away. Both the men watched her. Neither one knew what to say to the other, so they did what guys do — they opened the hood and fixed the car.

In the tiny little bathroom Wendy pulled down the x-rated panties, giggling a little at how funny it was to be wearing something so blatantly sexual out in public. She pulled up her short dress and sat on the very old looking toilet seat. While she peed out expensive wine and champagne, she took in her surroundings — walls plastered with stickers and old, outdated pin-up calendars, and, up above the mirror, the buxom Playboy centerfold sprawled on her sheepskin rug. There was a picture of Kelsey, too, one that Richie had taken. It looked to be an outtake, of Kelsey in her sexiest chartreuse-green bikini, looking radiant as she laughed at something very funny. Wendy could almost see the girl's tits jiggling.

She stood up and flushed, and pulled up the crotchless panties, giggling to herself as she arranged them properly on her hips and around her openings. She loved that her sweet husband would be so bold as to buy her such a thing. She rearranged her dress and looked herself over in the mirror, checking her teeth for stray bits of food from the nice dinner. She wiggled the dress side to side over her tits to make sure everything was in place.

"Down girls," she commanded her nipples, but they weren't listening. "Good thing I'm half drunk," she said, admiring her cleavage as she smoothed the dress over her flat stomach.

The men heard her approaching, clickety clickety across the grease-stained floor. The car was running smoothly, with its exhaust pipe hooked up to a fan sucking out the fumes. Koop closed the hood.

"You fixed it?" she asked. "You're a genius!"

"Just a loose electrical connection. I got lucky."

You did get lucky, you bastard, Matt thought. You're about to fuck my wife!

"A customer left me a nice bottle of tequila the other day, as a gift," Koop said. "I'd love to have a birthday drink with you. It gets pretty quiet around here on a winter night."

"A drink! Oh my God, I'm already half in the bag," Wendy said. "I might end up with my picture on your bathroom wall." She blushed when she realized what she'd said, and her horny juice gave her another jolt.

"That sounds like a yes to me," Koop smiled.

Wendy loved his smile. He wasn't a big smiler, but when it came out it was a charmer, with crinkly eyes and nice teeth. There were some subtle dimples on his cheeks, too, that she hadn't noticed before.

Koop took the bottle out of one of his tool cabinets and got some paper cups from a dispenser by the bathroom sink. Golden tequila glugged out of the freshly opened bottle.

"Wait, let me get you something to sit on," Koop said.

"No, that's all right," Wendy said, but he was already on his way.

He returned with two clean towels, one for Wendy and one for Matt. Koop spread one of them on a beat-up, metal-topped workbench. It was much higher than a chair, higher even than a kitchen countertop.

"Up there?" Wendy asked, wondering about the logistics.

"It's kinda the only empty spot available," Koop said, glancing around at his overstuffed shop.

Matt stepped in. Wendy let out a whoop and a giggle when he lifted her up and set her down on her workbench throne. Before the giggle had even passed she realized she was in a predicament. She quickly crossed her legs but the dress was so short she was bare right up to her hip.

"Maybe I should be down," she said.

"Nope," Matt said. He wondered if Wendy noticed the lump growing in his pants. "A birthday girl should look down on her subjects."

Koop handed her a cup of tequila, and held up his own for a toast. "To my beautiful, ageless neighbor. Long may you reign as the sexiest woman on the block."

"Koop! Oh my God! You're too sweet!"

"He's right, you know, but it's more than that," Matt said. "Right now you look like the sexiest woman in the whole county."

"God, I need to get champagne in me more often!" Wendy smiled. "I'm starting to believe you guys!"

"Down a couple of those and maybe we'll start looking as good to you," Matt said.

"Are you kidding? You already do," she said, smiling at Matt and glancing none to stealthily at Koop. She downed her big shot in one gulp. "Whoa! I haven't had tequila since I was about twenty."

"When was that," Koop asked, "about ten years ago?"

"Yeah, right! I wish!" Wendy giggled. "This is a big birthday, Koop. I'm forty, as of, right about now," she said, looking at the silver and gold bracelet-like watch on her wrist.

"That calls for another shot," Koop said, pouring another big splash in her cup.

Wendy giggled. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you guys were trying to get me drunk."

She gazed into their eyes, realizing how close they both were too her. Matt was touching her leg on one side, and Koop was occasionally brushing against her other, the one that was on display all the way up to her hip. She felt crazy sexy, being the center of attention like that. Then it hit her — was the whole thing some sort of a set-up? Birthday, too much champagne, Koop, tequila. Oh my fucking God, she thought! My husband dressed me in crotchless panties and brought me here! It's a set-up! Oh my fucking God!

All right, breathe Wendy, she said to herself. Calm that son-of-a-bitchin' heart before it jumps out of your chest! What the fuck do I do now? Holy shit, Barb's behind this! She's gotta be! She's the only one that knows about Koop.

"You okay, baby?" Matt asked.

"Oh, yeah," Wendy said. She wanted to smile and the alcohol made it easy to do. "I got a wicked buzz there for a minute. One more and then I'm done. I wanna remember the rest of the night."

She winked at Matt, and that sent his mind reeling. He was deep in the middle of something wild and crazy, and he didn't know how Wendy would react when they showed their cards. Was the wink an acknowledgment? Did she know what was happening? Was she willing to go for it?

Wendy downed her shot and tried to compose herself. It wasn't easy. Breath was huffing out of her nostrils, and her nipples were hard as rocks again. "You better have another, Koop. We're way ahead of you."

He poured himself another shot and downed it. Just as the warm rush hit him Wendy uncrossed her legs. Bright red lace lit up the most private part of her, and there, perfectly framed by the frilly stuff, was her pussy.

The air huffed out of Matt, too. He knew it was happening.

"You boys just gonna look at it, or are you gonna give it some attention?" Wendy asked, with her heart racing. She spread her knees a little. Not a lot, but enough to get the message across.

"Husbands first," Koop said, looking deep into Wendy's eyes.

She smiled at him. Always such a gentleman. She opened the leg nearest Matt and he moved in, taking a moaning lick of the beautifully adorned pussy. It took Wendy's breath away, but she never broke eye contact with her sexy, tattooed neighbor.

"Kiss me," she said to him.

Koop moved in and their tequila flavored tongues played while Matt moaned between her legs. He was getting off just as much as Wendy was.

"God!" Wendy gasped. She held Koop by the back of the neck with one hand, and held the back of Matt's head with the other as her hips writhed against him. "This is too fucking hot! You assholes had this all planned, didn't you?"

"Matt wanted you to have a special present. For some reason, Barb thought you'd like it to happen here. We can go in my office if you'd like."

"No. Right here. I want it dirty. Put your hands on my dress."

"Will it wash?"

"I don't care. And stop being so damn polite."

Koop fondled her tits while he kissed her again, leaving dirty handprints on her pretty dress. She moaned into his mouth when he lowered her zipper, and chirped with giggly delight when Matt's tongue zeroed in on her clit.

"Best birthday ever," she said, as breathy and sexy as a woman can sound. "Show me. Show me all of you."

Koop let the open shirt slip down his tattooed arms and he went right for his pants. Months of orgies and sex with Barb and Kelsey had pretty much wiped out his inhibitions. Wendy watched as the cock she'd been studying in the picture came to life, growing right there in front of her, ripe for the taking.

"Up," she said. "Get up here."

Koop put the other towel next to her on the oily workbench and climbed up, kneeling at her side so he could lean and kiss her, and she had nice access to the hard cock she was wrapping her slender fingers around. Koop didn't know why, but it felt better than anything he could remember.

"Ohhh Fffuckk!" Wendy sighed, throwing her head back when Matt started working her pussy with extra verve. He was done with taking it easy. He knew what made her fly.

Just sitting there, with her dress loose, her husband's head between her legs and Koop's thick cock in her hand, was almost too much for Wendy's alcohol buzzed brain to comprehend. Matt put the pedal to the metal and she had a warm, fuzzy orgasm, just as Koop was reaching in to unhook her frilly little red bra.

The nice orgasm mixed with the booze and left her nearly hallucinogenic. She stuffed Koop's cock into her mouth, lurching forward on it a little at a time, the way a sea bird eats a slippery, shiny fish. Wendy was making the same noises she did when she put the rich, chocolaty soufflé in her mouth at the restaurant, only louder and lewder.

Koop moaned loud. He'd been involved in some wild things since he met Kelsey, but what he was in the middle of was right near the top.

"Jesus, Wendy!" he moaned.

Matt looked up at a sight he'd never seen before — his loving wife with another man's cock deep in her mouth and dark lust in her eyes. If he was unsure if they were doing the right thing, it was too late now.

That insecurity vanished a few minutes later, when his cock was deep inside his sweet wife's pussy. His own lust and excitement took over as his body slapped into the crotchless red lace on Wendy's newly gym-toned ass. The bright-red panties and high heeled shoes were all that was left on her, the dress and bra quickly stripped off and tossed in a heap amongst greasy parts on the bench top. She was back on the floor, her spiky heels bringing her pussy to fuckable height, bent over at the waist with Koop's big cock back in her mouth. Matt's hard fucking drove her onto it, making her gag with every thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Matt grunted. "Jesus, Wendy!...Fffuuckk!"

It was a wild scene, with all three of them grunting, groaning, moaning and squealing. Wendy was soaring in the most magical high she'd ever experienced. The whole night had been orchestrated to perfection — the food, the booze, the wildly exciting new experience. Koop for God's sake! The first big crescendo of the orchestra was a might roar — Wendy lost her mind in a new and extraordinary way, screaming onto Koop's throbbing cock while her husband fucked her to oblivion.

She could barely huff out words when the monster orgasm subsided. "Oh my God!...Oh my God!...Oh my God!...

She straightened up her dizzy body and kissed Matt, holding his warm face in her hands "I love you I love you I love you," she sighed into his mouth. The kiss ended with a nibble of his lip, and then she turned to Koop, standing naked in his dirty shop, with the lights glinting off the saliva she left on his still hard cock. She gathered him up in her arms and kissed him, wet and deep. His cock found its way between her thighs, and their bodies both started to move, thrusting the rock-hard heat though the warm fleshiness. Koop looked at Matt and got the signal he was hoping for — a subtle smile and a nod.

A moment later Koop's hand slid down Wendy's back, onto the curve of her ass, down to the crack, down to his thrusting cock. His fingers angled it upward. He could feel the heat on the tip of his hard shaft, and the slipperiness, and...he was in.

Wendy groaned into his mouth when she felt the sexy intruder. Her pussy was so well-fucked and wet he slipped right in, filling her fuller than her husband had, taking her back toward the heavenly high she craved.

She groaned over and over into his mouth as her lips and tongue tried to devour him. It had been since forever that she'd felt a new cock in her, and the thrill that was overwhelming her nearly made her faint.

Koop reached for her thighs and pulled her up off the floor. Her legs went in the air behind him and he fucked her, with bone rattling thrusts, each one forcing a quick breath out of her lungs. Wendy held tight with her arms around his neck, looking deep into his determined eyes. Koop gave it all he had, holding the deep, hard pace for much longer than Wendy thought any man could. It was a good long time, but Wendy's mind wasn't keeping track of things the way it was supposed to — she was lost in the blissful otherworld, a dark, dirty place with red lace, beautiful men and big cocks. She was thoroughly gone, head back and eyes rolling, in a naked tattooed man's arms.

In her mind, when the orgasm crashed into her and stayed awhile, she thought she was telling Matt how deeply she loved him, but all Matt and Koop heard were garbled, wordless utterances. Wendy's head was bobbing limp, mouth open towards the open metal rafters above, as Koop's relentless fuck climaxed in a sweaty, burning meltdown. Koop groaned like a caveman when he came, his big cock pumping deep in Wendy's limp, floppy body.

Matt couldn't believe his eyes, and he couldn't believe how hard the wild show had made him. Koop lowered Wendy's legs to the floor, but she wasn't ready for standing. She tumbled into Matt's arm's and they tumbled to the floor. Down on the cool concrete her fuzzy mind focused a little, she found Matt's cock, hard and ready and waiting for her. She sucked on it while she let the world stop spinning, lovingly licking it and mouthing it as her sweet, breathless moans slowed a bit.

Neither Matt nor Koop knew what to say, so they went with silence, listening to Wendy's breath and her licky mouth noises. Matt was naked and flat on his back on the dirty floor, but he didn't care. He was lost in the crazy fantasy, too. It wasn't long before Wendy was revived enough to climb aboard and ride him, her nice tits heaving on her chest as she reached for Koop. It was a threeway again when Koop's sticky cock went in her mouth. A threeway with her husband and her sexy, tattooed neighbor. It's what every good wife wants for her birthday.

riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers
12