Kelsey's World Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers

"Okay girlfriend. I'm in. I mean, why wouldn't I be? I'm all tingly already."

"Oh my God, so am I. I swear to God, my horny hormones feel totally different than they used to. When I was younger I never used to feel this way."

"Am I allowed to say your husband makes me horny, too?"

"He is kinda sexy, isn't he? Oh my God, Barb, this is gonna rock his world."

"When are we doin' this rockin'?"

"Can you come over right now?"

"Right now? Wow, Wendy! You're sure? No more thinking?"

"No more thinking. I can already taste you. I can't wait to see Matt's face when he tastes you."

"Jesus, Wendy. I'm on my way."

Wendy pushed Matt down on his back on the bed, with his knees toward the door, and swung her leg over him for some sixty-nine. "Let's do it like this tonight, baby," she said, sliding her wet pussy across his mouth. "I like it like this."

She gathered Matt's hard cock in her hand, hoping he wouldn't notice how sweaty it was. She was nervous from the excitement of what was to come. "Oh, fffuuck baby!" she yelped as his tongue got reacquainted with her juiciness. "Do you do that to all the girls?"

That was the signal Barb had been waiting for, quietly and not so patiently, in Richie's old room just down the hall. She crept toward Wendy in bare feet, thankful the house didn't have squeaky floorboards.

Wendy had Matt's cock in her mouth when she saw Barb approaching. It was an odd feeling letting such an intimate moment with her husband be seen. Similar to being naked with all the girls at Kay's house, but different. With Matt involved it was even more thrilling.

"Do you ever think about other women sucking on your cock, babe?" Wendy asked between licks. "You let Koop lick my pussy. Maybe I should let Barb suck your cock."

Matt groaned into Wendy's steamy pussy.

"Oh, you like that idea?" Wendy said, smiling at Barb, who was waiting patiently on her knees, just inches from Matt's legs. "Maybe if you dream hard enough it'll happen," Wendy said. She held the throbbing cock at its base and gave Barb a nod. Barb leaned in, being careful to only touch Matt with her mouth.

"What do you think, babe?" Wendy said. "Are you dreaming? Are you dreaming really hard?"

Matt was so swept up in the moment it didn't even occur to him that Wendy shouldn't have been able to talk with her mouth full the way it was. But she was talking, he finally realized. And that mouth feels different! Very different! He tried to look around Wendy's leg to see what was going on, but her thighs had his head pinned. She swiveled her hips and ground her gloriously wet heat on him some more.

Barb let his cock slip from her hungry mouth. "How's your dream doing, Matt?" she asked. "It it real yet?"

She plunged her mouth back down on him, and Wendy joined in, tonguing his balls before sucking them in.

"Ohh ffuckk!" Matt groaned. The dream was real, and his head was spinning.

"You don't get to fuck her until you're honest with me," Wendy said. "Have you ever dreamt about it? Have you ever dreamt of fucking Barb?"

"Yes," Matt whimpered.

"Was she riding you? With her big tits in your hands?"

"Yes."

"Then that's the dream you get."

Wendy rolled off, giving Matt his first look at Barb. Her smiling mouth was still on him, full of his slippery cock.

"If you make her happy maybe you'll get more than one dream," Wendy said. "Ride him, Honey," she said to Barb. "Ride my loving man."

Matt could barely speak. A soft "Fffuucck!" floated out on his breath when Barb stood up in all her naked glory. She straddled him on the bed on her knees, used her hand to line up his cock and took it into her pussy. She was horny and wet, so it went in like it was meant to be there, inch by glorious inch as her hips started moving.

"Ffuuuck!" she sighed, her mouth open, smiling with delight at the sweet feeling. "Oh yeah!" she said when Matt's hands lay claim to her tits. She'd had the same dream he'd had.

"Fuck her, baby," Wendy said.

She leaned in and kissed Barb, smiling into her mouth when she felt Matt's thrusts start. Barb moaned as the beautiful assault on her body began. Within moments some deep, dirty fucking was happening, and Barb's breathy giggles gave away the goodness.

"Oh...God!" Matt gasped. "Oh...God!"

It wasn't long before he was a goner, his cock thrusting fast as it spewed its hot cream deep inside Barb's velvety heat. Wendy gasped in the middle of it.

"Shit! I shoulda known that wouldn't take long," she smirked. "You're gonna have to do way better than that, babe. I promised Barb you'd make her cum three or four times. Think you can handle both of us?"

Matt was lost in the dream for a few moments, and then a smile lit up his face. "Did I forget my own birthday or something?"

"I was feeling guilty," Wendy said. "All the fun I had with Koop and with the girls. You deserve it, too. It's all right, don't you think? Wanna take a run at being swingers?"

Matt's smile grew brighter. "Do you want to?"

"I think...maybe. We can talk about it more later. Right now we've got a super sexy toy in our bed, and I think we should play with her."

"I think you should play with her," Matt said. "I'm gonna need a few minutes after what just happened."

"Aww, did Barb take all your sweet cum from me?" Wendy teased. "Maybe I'll have to punish her."

Wendy pushed Barb off of Matt. She fell to the bed giggling.

"Oh! She did take all your cum! Look at it, all leaking out of her. I better lick it up so it doesn't mess up our bed."

Wendy dove in between Barb's long legs, lapping up the cummy ooze from the pretty pussy. It was a first for Wendy, and she was surprised how much she liked the slippery mess.

Matt watched with surprised eyes as his loving wife moaned into Barb's pussy. Wendy's tongue licked all around in the glistening goo, cleaning it all up, making Barb moan, too.

"Jesus!" Matt said softly.

"Wanna help, babe?" Wendy asked. "She's really messy."

Barb put a hand on each head as her friend's mouths went at her electrified crotch. Every kiss, every lick, every nibble made her fly. She threw her head back and groaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Soon she was on her hands and knees and the ass Matt loved to look at was his. He kissed it and ran his hands over is warm smoothness. His tongue played in the crack while Wendy settled in with widespread legs in front of Barb. Barb licked her pussy and Matt licked Barb's, his head nestled between her ass cheeks, smelling her scent and reveling in the wetness of her juiciest flesh. He needed to fuck her that way, and he needed it bad.

Up on his knees, his cock felt harder than ever before as it sunk into Barb's pink softness. Her pussy was so different looking than Wendy's, brighter pink on the inside that was swallowing him. He moaned at the way it looked, and the way it felt.

"Does she feel good, babe?" Wendy said, her eyes half lidded and sexy. "Her mouth feels amazing."

"Ohhh Goddd!" Matt groaned.

Wendy was writhing on Barb's tongue, with her tits in her own hands, smiling with the devil in her eyes at the look on Matt's face as he began a sweet, sweet fuck of Barb's sweet, sweet pussy.

The sensations were intense and Matt thought for sure he was going to lose it, but he fought through and then it was clear sailing, a long, luxurious threeway fuck that was the stuff of his dreams.

Wendy came hard watching him, his body glistening with perspiration, fucking smoothly like a porn star, on, and on, and on. She pulled away and watched, her pussy so sensitive she needed a break from Barb's licking tongue.

She watched as Barb rose up on her hands and knees, tits hanging beautifully and swinging with the thrusts. Barb's skin was starting to glisten, too, and she had a look of sweet, dreamy ecstasy on her pretty face.

Wendy watched as Matt pulled Barb up on her knees, wrapping his arms around her big sweaty breasts as he thrusted smoothly up into her from behind, on, and on, and on.

Wendy's pussy was still tingly, but she needed to be involved, so she fingered herself gently as she watched her two favorite lovers fuck themselves right into a dream.

Matt's shiny body was all pumped-up muscles, and Barb's was all slippery curves. The speed picked up and Barb went back down on all fours again. Something was building. Wendy could see it in their eyes.

Soon there was a new energy, a louder slap slap slapping of sweaty skin. New and deeper moans. Wilder, darker eyes. Barb's back arched low, taking Matt's deep thrusts even deeper. Feeling the last few millimeters way deep inside her did it. That was the trigger. They both felt it, something in there, deep in Barb's core that released all the pent-up fire. It blossomed like a mushroom cloud, as pure as the purest energy.

Wendy watched as Barb's eyes rolled and Matt's mouth hung open, letting his guttural cry out into the world. Each thrust dropped Barb's body lower, and took her mind higher. It was a long, glorious fuck for the ages, and Wendy made herself cum again as she watched the mind-melting finish.

"Hi Koop!" Wendy yelled, waving from across the street.

Koop waved, too, as he spread some salt on his icy sidewalk. Wendy pulled her little jacket tight around her and trotted over to him like an energetic teenager.

"We did it," she said happily. "Barb was here. Last night."

"She was?"

"Yeah," Wendy said, smiling coyly, like someone with a really good secret. "Remember what we talked about?"

"Oh!" Koop said. "Really? You guys..."

"Yup," Wendy said. Her happy smile was contagious. "It was so awesome. I mean...wow!"

"Yeah, she's pretty great," Koop said. "That's a big step, Wendy. Are you guys all cool this morning?"

"Oh, yeah! It's so exciting I can't even...I probably look ridiculous out here gushing about it."

"No, it's nice. I love seeing you smile like this."

An awkward silence took over the icy stillness. Koop and Wendy both had a powerful urge to go in his house and fuck like bunnies, but they knew that wasn't part of the deal.

"Have you...heard about any get-togethers coming up?" Wendy asked.

"No. I'm not really at the center of the circle. Barb might know something."

"Oh. Yeah," Wendy said, her smile looking a little shyer. "Well, I better go. I gotta get some groceries and some things."

"Yup. I'm off to work."

Wendy stepped forward on her tiptoes and kissed Koop on the cheek. "Bye," she said, turning and skittering across the slushy street. Koop watched her go, her cute ass looking fine in her tight jeans.

Wendy dodged the icy spots deftly, but she didn't know how. Her mind was elsewhere — on Koop's cock, Barb's pussy, and the unknown but easy to dream about future.

riverboy
riverboy
4,619 Followers
12