Kelsey's World Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like that," Wendy said, smiling, looking confident in her new role as mentor. What would Kelsey say, she wondered. "Have you ever done a threeway?"

"No!" Gilda said. "With men, you mean? I'm...not very experienced."

"Yeah, men, or a woman and a man. Couples like to bring in a nice woman sometimes."

"Really? Married couples, you mean?"

"Yeah. You've heard of swinging, right? Open marriages?"

"Yeah."

Wendy's heart pounded. "Would you like to have dinner with my husband and me tonight, at my house?"

Gilda looked surprised. "You mean...you? You and your husband are...you have an open marriage?"

"Would you be interested? It's okay if you're not. Let's just keep this between us, okay?"

"Oh, sure, yeah. I wouldn't...talk about anything."

"I know this must seem crazy," Wendy said. "You haven't even met my husband or anything, but...that's sort of what makes it so hot, right?"

"Yeah, you're right, it is crazy," Gilda said. "I can't believe I'm asking this, but...what's he like?"

"Barb thinks he's really sexy, if that counts. He's our age. Really cute. Handsome cute. And he's really good in bed."

"I haven't been with a man in...it's been a while," Gilda said, smiling sadly. "And the last one was...less than optimum."

"My Matt sounds like the perfect antidote," Wendy said. "And you already know me pretty well."

The two women smiled sweetly, remembering the taste and the feel of what happened in the shower.

Matt watched the head of his cock cleave through Gilda's dark, flower-petal-like pussy, disappearing into the pinkness inside.

"Oh, fuck Gilda!" he gasped, as he went deeper. "You feel incredible!"

Gilda gasped, too, and the thrill of Matt's words took her to a better place. The situation was already plenty exciting for her — naked in a strange bedroom with her ass in the air and a stupidly handsome man's hands on her hips. His cock was gorgeous, as nice as any she'd ever seen in her limited experience, and the feel of it slipping so perfectly into her, combined with his breathless words, was...

"Oh!...Oh!...I'm...I'm!..."

Gilda's body shuddered and her core tensed and released over and over, forcing tender little moans from her clenched throat.

"She's cumming, baby," Wendy said softly, bending low to kiss the deeply orgasmic woman's shoulders and the back of her neck. She scooped Gilda's tits into her hands, and Gilda's throat opened, letting out a long, guttural groan as the deep fucking drove any sense of the real world out of her hallucinating mind.

"Fuck!" Matt hissed, thrusting steady and deep, trying to hang on through the blistering heat of the moment.

"Fuck her, baby," Wendy said. "She'll cum again. I can feel it in her."

"Ohhhh!" Matt groaned, picking up his effort, bottoming solidly with thudding slaps against Gilda's ass.

Gilda rose up on her arms, gasping for breath, her eyes wild with lust and surprise. Never had anything like this happened to her. She'd only had a real orgasm once at the hands of a man, and it was oral, a one night stand that had thrilled her with her one and only sixty-nine. And she'd never cum twice, not even with her well practiced vibrator technique.

"Yeah baby, fuck her hard," Wendy said. "She's almost there."

Wendy rolled onto her back with her head under Gilda's hanging, swinging tits, gathering the surprised woman's soft flesh in her hands and sucking in one nipple and then the other. It was more than Gilda could take.

All three of the participants moaned and groaned as Gilda lost it. It was a beautiful display of feminine orgasmic energy breaking through the bounds of control. Gilda was even more lost in the glory of it than she was the first time, and Matt couldn't hang on any longer. Gilda felt him pull out. She turned her head to see him, lost in her psychedelic haze, and watched as he pumped ribbon after ribbon of splattering warmth all over her. Wendy was still sucking on her tits. Matt's face was glorious. Cum was flying. Gilda felt every splatter, warm and perfect on her skin. She knew she'd never want to bathe again, so it could stay there forever, the smell of it and the feel of it reminding her of the most perfect sexual encounter ever.

"Ohhh Godddd!" Matt grunted, as he squeezed the last dribble out of his throbbing cock with his pumping fist.

"What do you think of my hubby, Honey?" Wendy asked, between mouthfuls of hard nipple. "He's good, huh?"

Gilda groaned. There were no words she could come up with, or spit out. Her tits felt electric in Wendy's hands and mouth, and Matt was moving in for his own tonguey assault on her ass.

"Oh-hooo!" Gilda gasped when she felt his stubbly cheeks between hers, and his wet tongue on her most private openings. "Goddd!" she yelled.

"Yeah, girl," Wendy said. "You ready to go for number three?"

"Oh my God!" Gilda said, finally able to string a few words together.

"Let us take you there," Wendy said. "Let us take you..."

Gilda's eyes rolled when Matt's tongue worked its magic on her clit. It was really too much for the super-sensitized button, but the word stop was nowhere to be found in Gilda's wildly spinning mind. 'Let us take you...' was all that was echoing in there, and then there was nothing — a strange silence overtook her, like she'd gone suddenly deaf, and the feeling of being taken was complete. She surrendered to four capable hands and two extraordinary mouths, and orgasm number three washed over her like a heavenly wave, so different from the first two, and yet just as powerful.

Matt and Wendy rolled her gently onto her back when the intensity had passed. They snuggled against her sides, each with a lovely, goosebumpy tit in their hand. Gilda had happy tears in her eyes. She tried to focus on the ceiling while she made sense of things, but neither thing was easy to do. Joining a married couple in their bed had seemed so impulsive and crazy, but the end result, so far anyway, was heavenly.

"How often do you...do you pick up women often?" she asked, her chest still heaving gently against her new friends' soft, warm hands.

"You're the first," Wendy said, smiling happily at the thought. "We're pretty new to the swinging thing. I hope you're as happy as we are right now. This is really exciting for us."

"Yeah, I mean...exciting's not really the right word, is it," Gilda said, still looking up at the ceiling. "That was...unbelievable."

She glanced out of the corner of her eye at Matt, unsure if she could make eye contact with him yet, but when she saw the sweet, sexy smile on his face she giggled and looked at him. "I don't think you're new to any of this," she said. "You seem to know what you're doing."

"Just makin' it up as I go along, Sweetheart," he said. "You make it easy."

"Guys love girls who respond like you do," Wendy said. "I could tell you were fun when we were in the shower."

"I didn't even know," Gilda said. "I've never...had a chance to find out, I guess."

"What's the verdict?" Wendy asked, letting her hand drift down to Gilda's still sensitive clit. "Wanna be a swinger slut like me and Barb? It's the best hobby ever."

Gilda gasped for breath when she she felt Wendy's fingers hit her hot spot. She looked up at the ceiling again, her tits heaving on a high arched back. Matt went at them with his mouth, holding her up in the sexy arch with his hand underneath her. Wendy sat up and shifted herself, on her knees next to Gilda's shoulders, so she could go down on the heavy-breathing woman's pussy. She reached for Gilda's hand and guided it to her own wet pussy, wondering if Gilda would be interested in it. She was. Tentatively at first, but she was definitely interested.

After Wendy's mouth got going on the tender, well-fucked pussy flesh, she lifted her leg, nudging Matt out of the way with it, settling over Gilda's body for some sixty-nine. Did Gilda want to go that far, Wendy wondered? Soft, kissing lips on her pussy gave her the answer. Gilda moaned into the flavorful flesh. Matt sat back and watched.

The two women were locked together in the carnal embrace, arms wrapped around thighs, mouths and tongues connected directly to the pleasure centers in each others brains. Gilda was astonished at the sensations lighting up every molecule of her being. The taste and the scent of a woman was nearly overwhelming her, making her drool like a slobbering fool. An orgasm was rising in her, and she could tell Wendy was rising to the same place. Being lost in that kind of sexual depth with a woman was thrilling beyond words.

One orgasm triggered the other, both women writhing in each others tight embrace, gasping and moaning, and there was a shriek or two, ricocheting of the walls of the small bedroom. Matt smiled. The last thing he expected that day was a brand new woman in his bed. He and Wendy had talked just two nights before about how delighted they both were with the swinging lifestyle. Gilda's shrieking gasps of sexual delight cemented both their feelings. Swinging was just as awesome as they'd hoped it would be.

12