Ken and Sally's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Ken and Jill's second day at the shore.
6k words
4.61
81.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

You should have read Chapter 2 before starting this chapter. Please feel free to send e-mails. I welcome all comments.

Day two at the beach

I began to dream, I was walking alone when Sally came up and kissed me; we walked together holding hands. Suddenly, Sally left me and Jill came and kissed me; then, we walked together, hand in hand. Just as suddenly as Jill appeared, she was gone and I was alone again. The path I was on which I was walking turned into a beautiful meadow with a small pond. When I got to the pond, Stan, Jill and Sally were skinny-dipping. They motioned for me to come in, but I did not feel like swimming, so I just took my clothes off and lay down by the pond.

I was lying there when someone began to suck my cock. I raised my head and saw Sally, with her lips around my hard cock. I put my head back down and enjoyed the blowjob I was receiving.

“Oh l, Sally,” I said to her in my dream.

When I raised my head again, it was Jill who was sucking my cock and Sally was nowhere to be seen. “Jill that’s good.” Jill was deep-throating me and I was getting ready to come. When I woke up, Jill sucking my cock. She smiled when she saw I was awake. She could tell I was ready to explode in her mouth. She increased the tempo of her blowjob and within a few seconds I shoat stream after stream of hot cum in that pretty mouth of hers.

She waited until I was over my orgasm before she asked me “Were you dreaming? You called out Sally’s name as well as mine and you seemed to be kissing someone. It must have been a sexy dream; you were so hard before I even started sucking you.”

I told her of my dream and we both laughed. “I am not sure what it means, but it sure was sexy.” I told her. “By the way, Jill, I like your wake up call. You can get me up that way anytime.”

Jill laughed at my pun. “You are welcome, I enjoyed it too. I love giving head as much as I enjoy receiving it. Today is your day. You were so wonderful to me yesterday, so I decided to return the favor. I intend to keep you in a constant state of arousal, with a few get togethers throughout the day. Let’s get breakfast and then go to some of the shops we saw in town. I want to see if there is anything there for our house. Plus, we should get gifts for Stan and Sandy. In the afternoon we can hit the beach, I want to be tanned when I walk down the aisle in three weeks.”

“I like your thinking,” I replied. “We need to shower and wash all the smells of sex off of us. Do you want to shower together?”

“Not now, when we come back from the beach, I’ll take you up on that offer. Let me go first.” Jill then went into the bathroom. In a few minutes later she came out with a towel wrapped around her. “Your turn,” she said.

Just as I entered the bathroom, she called my name. As I turned to see what she wanted, she dropped the towel and did a sexy dance. Her tits bounced up and down and she moved her hips and ass like a stripper. “Just something for you to think about when you are taking your shower.” She turned her back and began to get dressed.

Jill was already dressed in shorts and a tee shirt when I got out of the shower. “Hey, Jill,” I called, “How about this?” When she turned around, I dropped my towel and did a sexy dance for her, moving my hips and bouncing up and down. “What do you think of this?” I asked.

Jill laughed, “If you think that thing bouncing up and down is supposed to turn me on, you’re crazy. In fact, if you don’t stop soon, you could hurt yourself. However, turn around, I want to see that tight ass of yours. Now that will turn me on.”

I danced, with my back to her, showing her my ass and wiggling my hips. After a few seconds, I heard Jill laugh. “Don’t quit your day job,” she said out to me. “Get dressed, I want to get to the shops before they get crowded. We will have enough time to do that later.”

After breakfast we went to the artists’ and crafts’ shops. I must admit; I had fun with Jill. We walked together holding hands or arm in arm through all the shops. We bought a painting and two photographs for the house. The painting was a beautiful landscape of a meadow, filled with wild flowers and a pond. It was pretty and the colors in the painting matched the color scheme of our house. Jill told me she had to have the painting to remind her of my dream.

However, the photographs caught both of our attention. We both knew we had to have them as soon as we saw them. The first one consisted of four children, two boys and two girls, taken from behind them. You could not see their faces, but it appeared they were around seven or eight years old. The boys were taller, so they were probably older than the girls. They were arranged in couples. The boys had their arms around the girl’s waists and each girl had her head on the boy’s shoulder. They were standing on the porch of an older house, looking out onto the street and the neighborhood.

The second photograph was of the same four children, but in this photograph they were playing together. They were laughing and their faces showed how happy they were together. The rest of the world was around them, but they were content to play together.


Looking at the two pictures, I felt goose bumps and the hair on the back of my neck stand out. I looked at Jill and saw tears in her eyes. We looked at each other and both said together, “I want those!” We both chuckled at our oneness.

“We must be meant for each other,” Jill said. “We even think alike.”

“I know,” I replied. “Those photographs sum up our situation. We have to buy them.” Jill nodded her head in approval of my statement. “We should get the photographer’s name and address, he may have more pictures of the children playing together”

“That’s a good idea,” replied Jill. “We can all go to see his photographs. I am sure Stan and Sally will like these as much as we do.”

We got the photographer’s information from the owner of the shop. The photographer did not live too far from us. He lived with his wife and sister. They had a studio set up in their house. The owner thought the photographer might have more of the four children playing.

On the short walk to our motel, Jill and I talked about those photographs. How much they meant to us and how the photographs made us feel closer. It was as if it were Stan, Jill, Sally and I in the photos.

When we got to the motel, I went to the car to put our purchase in the trunk, while Jill went up to our room to change. Jill was already dressed when I entered the room. She wore a tee shirt and shorts.

”I’m ready, hurry up and get into your suit, she called out to me”

“Don’t you want a quickie?” I asked.

“”We don’t have time, besides, I have not teased you enough. Get dressed.”

I reached for my Speedo bathing suit.

“I don’t think you should wear that,” she said. “I brought a special bikini for this occasion and you might get embarrassed if you wear that suit. Why don’t you wear your baggy shorts bathing suit.”?

I did as I was told, but I could not help wondering what kind of a suit was she talking about. The suit she wore yesterday wasn’t that big, in fact it was rather skimpy or at least that’s how it appeared to me. I could not wait to see her new suit.

We headed to the beach; Jill wanted to find a spot that was not too crowded. Finally, she saw a place where that had only a few people occupying it and most of them were in the water or their blankets were close to the water. Jill picked out a spot away from everyone else, close to the sand dunes. She waited for me to spread the blanket before she made any move to expose her bathing suit. When the blanket was laid out and all the oils and lotions were ready to be used, she grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt. Very slowly, she began to pull it off her body. When she got the shirt up to just below her tits, she looked at me, gave me a sexy smile and said “Ta Ta.” Then Jill removed her tee shirt completely.

, My eyes bulged out, my jaw dropped and my tongue hug out of my mouth. Jill had on the skimpiest top I had ever seen. It consisted of two small white triangles that covered her nipples and not anything else, exposing her tits for anyone to see.

“You like?” she said with a smile.

“Yes, I hope you don’t get arrested.” I added. “That is almost indecent, it’s like you are not wearing anything.”

“If you think my top is skimpy, wait to you see the bottoms.” Jill unbuttoned her shorts, turned around and carefully slid her shorts down her body. From the back, it looked like she did not have anything on; the string part of the suit was very thin and matched the color of her skin. When she turned and showed me the front, I almost fainted. I am glad she told me to wear a baggy suit, because I hard an erect cock in a matter of seconds.

The bottoms were just as tiny; I guess you could call it a mini-thong. The piece of cloth in the front was trying to cover her pussy, but it barely accomplished its goal. I am sure if she walked, even a few steps, the fabric would go into her slit and her pussy lips would be exposed. The string that held it up was so thin, you could barely see it, and it was almost invisible.

“What do you think?” Jill asked me.

“I think I am glad you told me to wear my baggy suit. It’s hiding my erection caused by that suit. Where did you get that, Victoria Secret?” I asked Jill.

I didn’t buy this, Sally and I made it, well this one and an identical one she is wearing for Stan. You have not told me if you like it?” She did a little bump and grind, standing in front of me. Within seconds, the fabric covering her nipples moved to the side and her naked tits were bouncing up and down. When I looked at her bottoms, the fabric had slipped into her slit, so the only thing it covered was the very top of her pussy, basically her clit.

Jill stopped dancing and looked down at her body, “Oops, it looks like my suit is a little to small to cover me decently, what do you think?”

I laughed. “You have nerve mentioning the word decent in the same sentence as that suit. That is the most indecent suit I have ever seen and I love it. Come here and give me a big hug. You can feel how excited you have made me.”

We embraced and kissed each other, a very passionate kiss. It felt good to feel her nearly naked body pressed against me. I guess it because we were in public and she was revealing so much of her body.

She broke the kiss and lay down on the blanket. “I need you to rub sun lotion on my back, you don’t want me to burn, do you?

As I reached for the suntan lotion, she untied the skimpy top and pulled it out from in under her body. She did the same for her bottoms. She was now totally nude on a public beach in full view. Thank goodness we were so far away from the few people with whom we were sharing the beach.

I squirted some lotion on her back and began to rub it over her. Jill’s skin felt so soft as I massaged her shoulders and worked my way down her back. I lightly brushed the sides of her breasts as I moved down her body.

“Ooh, that felt nice,” said Jill. “Your hands feel good.”

I needed more lotion by the time I reached the small of her back. As I reached for the lotion, I glanced up to see if anyone was looking at us. I found no one was paying us the least bit of attention. There was a couple in the water and down the beach there was a fisherman, doing some surf fishing.

Feeling bolder, I rubbed the lotion on her ass, but I was kneading and massaging her butt, not just rubbing the lotion into her skin.

“Mmmmmm,” came from Jill and she spread her legs a little wider.

I moved down so I was kneeling by her knees. What a sight I had; her firm ass, her cute rosebud of an asshole and her pussy lips. It took all my will power not to press my face into her crack and lick her pussy and asshole. Instead, I allowed my fingers to do what I wanted my tongue and lips to touch. I rubbed the lotion into her ass first, and then my fingers slipped into her ass crack. First I rubbed my finger around her asshole, and then I plunged it in up to the second knuckle. I kept it there a few minutes wiggling it around to get her aroused, and then I moved downward and touched her pussy. I inserted one, then two fingers into her very moist opening.

“Oh that feels good honey, but I thought it was my turn to give you pleasure.” Jill said.

“Jill, you can’t believe how much pleasure this is giving me. I love touching you all over; it gets me so excited. If we weren’t on the beach, I would fuck you right now.”

“Come up here and knell by my head and rub some more lotion on my back.”

“But Jill, I have plenty of lotion on it,” I responded.

Jill said rather sternly, “Will you just do as I say.”

Being in love with this beautiful woman, I did what she asked. I moved up and put more lotion on her back. My fingers had not touched her back, when I felt her hand groping in my suit. Soon she had freed my cock. Holding on to the hard shaft she pulled me closer, soon I felt her warm lips on my cock. She was giving me a blowjob on this public beach. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was near us. Since no one was close to us, I continued rubbing lotion on her back, while she gave me a blowjob. I shot my load of hot cum in her mouth rather quickly. I am not sure if was because of how excited I had become by just looking and touching her; or if sex in public made it so much more exciting;

Jill looked up at me and licked her lips. “That was number one. I plan on having you come in every opening I have, at least once and if you are a good boy, I may let you come even more times.”

I could hardly control my excitement. I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I couldn’t; not unless I wanted to risk arrest for indecent exposure. So, I would have to wait.

Jill spent the next hour teasing me with glimpses of her naked body. When she was sure no one was looking, she would roll over on her back and show me her naked tits and pussy. Once she even spread her pussy lips and stuck two fingers inside of her. She took them out of her pussy, when they were coated with her juices and stuck them in my mouth. She had me lick her fingers clean. Then she rolled on her stomach and shut her legs tight and laughed. “You’ll have to wait until later to get more.”

After the longest hour of my life, Jill got up and put on her clothes. “It is time to leave, my love,” she said.

I wanted to get to the hotel room as quick as possible, but Jill had other ideas. She decided she wanted to take a walk on the beach. She had her arm around my waist, so that as we walked her tit would press into my side. When she thought no one was looking, she would grab my ass and then laugh. Finally we made it to the hotel, but she wanted to look in the gift shop.

“We have to get presents for Stan and Sally,” she explained. “If we did not get them anything, they would think we did not love them.” All the time she was talking, she had a smile on her face. She knew exactly what she was doing and she loved it.

Finally, she bought a few gifts and her expression changed. She looked at me and asked, “are you ready to fuck me?”

It was all I could do to stop myself from laying her down on the floor of the gift shop and fucking her right there. I took her hand in mine and we quickly went to our room. As soon as we got inside the room, I closed the door and took her in my arms. I gave her a passionate kiss, which she returned in kind. But when I tried to lay her on the bed, she stopped me. “We need to shower first,” she simply said. She saw the look of disappointment on my face. “Don’t be upset, I think you will enjoy this.”

We quickly shed our clothes and went into the bathroom. The shower was rather small, but we made the most of it. We washed each other’s bodies. Actually, we caressed each other more than we washed. When we were almost done Jill bent over and presented her ass to me.

“Wash me real good,” she said, “I want to feel you cock inside of me,”

After I finished her ass, she told me to bend over and proceeded to wash my asshole. “Leave no hole unwashed,” she laughingly said. “You never know what might occur, I always like to be prepared for anything.

We turned off the shower and dried each other. Jill went to the bed, sat down on the edge and motioned me to come to lie down on the bed, which I did.

When I sat down, Jill reached into her purse and took out a blindfold. “Let’s have some fun. I have read that some things are more erotic if you don’t know what is happening or going to happen.” She put the blindfold on me and told me to lie on my back and put my hands under my body. “No touching,” she said, “until I give you permission. Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.”

It was a strange sensation; I had never been blindfolded during the act of sex before. I found it very exciting. I wondered what was in store for me. I felt the bed move as she climbed off of it. I heard her open her suitcase and then close it. She sat back on the bed and put something on the nightstand that was aside of the bed. Again she shifted her weight on the bed and her lips brushed mine. “Are you ready for my surprise, Ken?” She asked. I nodded yes. I felt the bed move, as she changed position again. I waited for Jill to begin. I felt her shift position again, and then something brushed against my forehead, very lightly. Two things touched my face and traced a line down my cheeks. I was not quite sure what it was until one point came to rest on my lips. It was a nipple, an erect nipple, what a sensation. I tried to suck it, but she quickly moved it away before I could get my lips around it. She continued to move her nipples over my body, down my cheeks, on my neck and then my chest. Jill used her nipples to tease my nipples. Damn I was getting horny. Jill noticed it right away.

“Looks like someone is enjoying himself,” she told me. “Just relax, I will determine when you are ready to use that monster sticking straight up at me.” She resumed her path down my body. She touched her nipples to my stomach, moving one then the other nipple around my navel. She went lower and lower until she had reached my manhood. Instead of continuing to my cock and balls, she moved sideways and went to my thighs. I heard her laugh when a disappointed sigh escaped from my lips.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get back to the good parts, soon.” She moved her body to my feet and pressed them together with her knees. “My tits aren’t big enough to touch both legs if you spread them,” she said. I felt her nipples work on my thighs then down to my knee and finally lower to my feet. She traced each toe on each foot with her nipples. When she got to my big toes I tried to grab one between by big toe and the next toe, but she quickly pulled it out of my grasp.

“Naughty boy,” she sternly said. “Mommy is going to have to punish you. I wasn’t going to do this, but your actions have left me no alternative. Roll on your belly and put your hands under you head, that will prevent you from touching yourself.” I allowed a groan of disappointment slip out of my lips. “You better watch yourself or mommy is really going to get mad.

I quickly did what she had told me. I rolled over onto my stomach, put my hands under my head and waited. What a tease, she kept me waiting for what seemed like an eternity; it was probably only a couple of minutes. I felt the bed move again and I awaited my fate.

This time, I felt her moist, soft lips kissing the back of my neck and then a few playful bites. After she covered my neck with kisses, her moist tongue licked my shoulders. Then she kissed and nibbled my flesh. Soon she made her way down to my waist and the small of my back. I realized my ass cheeks would be next and I shifted my body in anticipation. Sure enough, she kissed, lick and bite my ass cheeks, first the left then the right one. Her tongue went to the crack of my ass, I now know why she made us wash, and moved downward until it was almost touching my asshole, and she abruptly stopped.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers
12