Ken Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zariyi
Zariyi
12 Followers

"No I'm good," she accordingly decided.

"Okay Kendra, I'm starting to lose patience here. You're clearly not in condition to walk anywhere. Plus, your place is in the opposite direction," Nick said indeed with a tone of impatience in his voice, still, he smirked with the last statement he said.

Kendra looked at him in an absorbed way, as he was moving from the driver seat and leaning closer to the passenger seat to secure eye-contact. She was lost in thought because of his action. His eyes looked greener than ever. She could drown into them, as the molded cliché would say, yet the saying very much applied to the situation at hand. To make matters even more difficult, he looked and smelled incredibly well. He sported a dark grey shirt that nicely molded to his muscular shoulders, arms and torso. The sleeves rolled up so that his strong, veined forearms were at full display. His dark her was a bit disheveled, which gave him a roughish appearance. The fragrance he was wearing smelled like the ocean, fresh and dangerous. Suddenly, she was very aware of her own alcohol-induced breath. She remembered she had some mints in her small purse, and discretely put three in her mouth, after which she continued to look down at him, without saying a word, as she was rather busy sucking on the tablets and taking in Nick's thrilling appearance.

'God he looks so good. I can't believe I let Mike call me a slut in front of him...'

"You're staring," Nick commented, with a level of impatience and annoyance in his voice that exceeded his former statement.

"I... I..."

"Kendra come on! Don't make me push you into the car like some kidnapping moron!"

"Okay okay! Just stop howling at me!"

"God!" she continued after she finally stepped into the car. A Kendrick Lamar song was silently playing via the USB-connection to the radio. "Hey this is our car."

"No shit, Sherlock! God you're in a whole other place, aren't you?" He chuckled while turning the steer around to make a turn.

"Stop screaming at me."

"I'm not. I'm not anymore," he said while gazing upon her with an unfazed grin before paying attention to the road again.

Kendra looked at him unsubtly. He looked back again.

"Yea, so, are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine, why?"

"You seem a bit lost. How much did you have to drink anyway?" He continued to inquire.

"Not much, but I mixed way too much."

"Okay... Not clever," Nick judged out loud.

"You know what isn't clever to do?" She retorted in an angry voice. "Greeting a girl, who was having the time of her life for your FYI, the way you did. You completely... you totally insulted me!"

She voiced that last phrase in a barely credible intonation. It was Mike who in reality let the situation go out of hand.

Nick confirmed what she was thinking: "Look Kendra, I'm sorry for what happened, but it was Mike who acted like a jerk to you. Not me!"

The young women looked at him with hurt in her eyes. He succumbed.

"I know. I couldn't believe my ears too. I understand why he was angry but he really crossed the line there. He didn't even drink that much, I ..."

"So you think I'm a slut too?"

"What? Why do you even say that?" He asked in indignation.

"Because you understand why he was angry? That's what you said, isn't it?"

"Yea," he hesitated.

"Well why am I so crazy to talk with Shen? Nothing even happened, and even if something had happened..."

"No, you don't understand," Nick interrupted her. "Well yea, it's crazy that you've talked to him in the first place. It's crazy that a girl like you would talk to a scrupulous player like him."

"A girl like me?" She asked, willfully emphasizing every word.

"Come on you know what I mean," he minimized his words.

"No, tell me!" She challenged him.

"We're here. Let's step out. Mike was my ride, so I'm going home on foot. He's dropping Jessica off with her car actually. I told him that it'd be better if I got you home and that he ..." He wanted to open the door, but Kendra put a stop to that.

"Wait, we're not finished!" Kendra protested, as she looked through the windscreen and established that they indeed arrived at her house, safe and well. She would thank him later, but the here and now was much more important to deal with, she reckoned. She then unyieldingly turned her gaze to Nick.

"What do you want me to say Kendra?" He looked at her, as the tension in the atmosphere doubled in the unmoving car. Now that Nick was not engaged in driving anymore, the conversation started to become more confrontational, moving into a direction that felt discomfiting. They both started to feel ill at ease. Kendra however, let her gaze linger. She very much wanted him to articulate what he was thinking of her.

"You're the kind of girl who goes out ... who should go out with guys that... I don't know. Shen is just not really the right kinda guy for you."

"What makes you think that?"

"I just told you!"

"No, Nick, I think you're full of crap. You don't know me. You don't even know what kind of guys I like. And I'm more than willing to sleep with guys who aren't serious, no strings attached. He was hot."

"Don't be weird," he answered.

"What?" Kendra's comeback was direct.

He looked at her questioningly. His face looked inexpressive, but Kendra was able to discern some sense of confusion.

"I mean I like sex. I like men," Kendra intrepidly uttered, as if she was the kind of women that was nothing but promiscuous, as if her mind turned blank or a parasite took charge over her body. She completely stepped out of her comfort zone and adventured into a very exciting place. The alcohol was doing wonders on her timidity, on her apprehension to lure Nick into looking to her in a different way.

"Look, Kendra, ..."

She moved forward without hesitating, breathing heavily without panting all the same and imposing silence upon Nick. Their eyes locked. Nick started to roam her face, from her eyes down to her luscious cherry red lips which despite the heavy respiration were only slightly parted. It was her chest certainly, that gave away the agitation in her and attracted his attention to her body. Her breasts were pressing to the cotton fabric of her blouse, her nipples protruding and turning her right away into a sexual being Nick did not know existed until then. He was shocked, but managed to look up and started to read her face, her eyes, enhanced through the thick line of eyeliner. Her dark skin glowed and her eyes appeared dark with yearning. A few strands of hair had escaped her hair updo and hung loosely around her features. She looked unleashed and ready, it was a mesmerizing, yet perplexing sight to see.

Kendra, captivated by Nick's scent, continued to move in closer, trespassing his personal space, demanding something that was taboo for both of them and instigating a heat which was almost impossible to bear. Nick grasped the cue and unconsciously started to approach toward her to meet her actions, but failed to rise to the occasion and did not perform the deed himself, as he was still feeling hesitant. Kendra, on the other hand, already closed her eyes, and was determined to claim what she had been desiring for so long. She first, very slowly, let one arm lean on the seat and the other one on the dashboard for support, got nearer, and proceeded to delicately brush her lips against his, which felt insidiously soft and delicious to her. Feeling glad that he had not shown any objection to her moves, she then pecked his lips, pushing her tongue ever slightly forward through her lips to additionally moist his, but more so to tease him, to inspire him to reciprocate.

It would be an understatement to say that the innocent oral seduction that Kendra initiated bore fruit. The brush of Kendra's lips caused Nick to close his eyes as well, so as to savor more powerfully the touch of her plump lips with his other senses. The peck, on the other hand, was much more convincing and triggered Nick into pushing his face forward to capture her mouth decidedly and more satisfactorily to his taste, obtaining more of what Kendra had been offering him only a few instances ago.

Kendra was delightfully surprised and moaned into his mouth, offering him her tongue, which Nick eagerly accepted. Their tongues were sloppily swirling, their lips were hot, crushing and abusing each other. Kendra silently congratulated herself for her minty breath, which was a result of a wise decision she made earlier on, but soon after indulged in the moment, letting everything go, letting the man turn her into a weak pool of heated wetness. She started to feel him up, letting her hands rove over his shoulders and chest. His muscles were firm and reacted wonderfully to her touch, contracting.

Nick, completely trapped in the moment , returned the gesture by stroking her arms, wanting to add something to the heat, to Kendra's arousal in particular. After that, he instinctively imitated her movements, and started off at her knees, but as soon as the thickness of her thigh came to his touch, his attention was piqued more than ever. As it happens, Kendra unconsciously moved her bum upward to give him access to it. When Nick reached her right hip, the juncture between her juicy thigh and ample derriere, his heart started to beat uncontrollably, his randy mood peaking. He squeezed her right ass cheek and moaned at the discovery of its meatiness. In order for her to lean onto his feel, his large hand tried to envelop the entirety of her ass cheek, but failed. Her ass was too large and mercilessly crushed his hand. His manhood was at full attention now, aching, suffering from the confines of his jeans, in desperate need of stimulation.

"Mmmmmmmm." His masculine voice resonated deep and raw through the car, through Kendra's body, through her limbs that subsequently went weak, through her womanhood lubricated by her scented wetness that invaded her nose. She unwillingly let a "oooh" escape, loving how his hand was shamelessly groping her buttock. Her upper body rested on his chest, her breasts squishing against it, putting him in the know that he did not even get to that lovely part yet, which he could sense to his own bliss was equally of considerable size.

Altogether, never had Nick had the privilege to touch such a thick, deliciously womanly body part that was Kendra's ass. The gorgeous women he dated and had sex with so far were incredibly sexy, slim-built, and had all the right stuff in all the right places, but the girl he was feverishly and messily kissing then and there took curvaceous to a whole new level. There was so much more to discover to her body, literally. Her dark flesh was warm, soft and inviting. Nick would have never figured to be an 'ass man', but as it seems, his need to touch her could not get alleviated.

Alas, the sudden screeching sound of the garage opening in front of them violently put them out of their aroused daze. They immediately stopped their actions when they discerned a male figure in a robe moving toward them onto the driveway. It was Abriel 'Abe' Lawrence, the patriarch of Kendra's home.

"Oh my God, Dad," Kendra whispered in panic. She started to rearrange her blouse to appear presentable again, and both of them moved hastily back to their seat. When Abe reached Kendra's window, he motioned her to roll it down.

"Ken, what are you doing so late in the driveway? Why don't you come in?" He asked, his eyes suspiciously wandering over Nick and Kendra, who were doing quite some unorthodox things from a parent's perspective, a few seconds ago.

"Hi, Dad, Nick offered me a ride from the party and we talked a little that's all. Can you move so I can get out, please?"

"Yea, sure," Abe said while taking a step back and clearing the passage.

"Mister Lawrence," Nick greeted him while slightly nodding and faintly smiling.

"Nicholas," he countered, warily.

"Dad, can Nick use the car to go back home? He can bring it back tomorrow and Mike can drop him off..."

"Kendra, no that's really not necessary, I can walk, I mean it's only..." Nick awkwardly protested.

"Yea but it's really late, come on, Dad, please?" She pleaded.

"Well, sure," Kendra's father said. "It is late Nick, just be careful with the car."

"Yes of course, thank you," Nick said, with a pang of remorse. Mike.

Zariyi
Zariyi
12 Followers
12