Ken Ch. 05

Story Info
All in a night's work.
4.8k words
4.45
12.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Ken was glad that his dad had been able to coach him on how to use a university. Term papers are a nuisance and a distraction. However, with modern equipment and techniques they could be done almost as fast as the research material could be read. You selected books on your subject, looked for the main points the author was trying to make. Ran copies of those relevant pages along with footnote material, scanned them into your word processor with an optical character reader program. Saved quotes from them, arranged the quotes and copied them onto your document arranged in some sensible order with blank spaces between. Then you wrote your comments on each quote into the blank spaces that you left for them. At the end you write a conclusion. You number the quotes, enter your footnotes, number your pages do a spell check, and then print it out, and turn it in. The whole thing can be about a 6 hour project. It was a real pain in the ass before PC's came along.

As Ken finished entering the final quote onto his document and was about to shut down for the night, Jane called. "Ken, can I come over?"

"No, I'm sorry, Jane. I'm exhausted and need to get some sleep." What about Mark?

"He's out on a date."

"Jack?"

"I'll try him."

"Okay, Please don't call me again tonight."

"Okay, grouch, I won't"

Thursday was even busier for Ken, He had five classes to attend. Thankfully a great night's sleep helped.

Thursday evening Ken dressed, then drove out to the club. A valet stepped out from the entrance to greet him and park his car. He was greeted warmly by the doorman and the security guard. The time was 6:40. There was just enough time to go to the men's room and have the valet touch up any wrinkles in his grey suit and have John shine his shoes. He wore a white shirt with a bright yellow tie and had a matching handkerchief in his suit coat pocket. Black men knew how to dress sharp and be noticed and Ken didn't want to be outclassed. The table escort showed him to his table at precisely 7:00.

Mary arrived at 7:02. Ken stood as the maitre de seated her.

Mary looked like she was about to receive an Oscar award. Her bright yellow gown showcased her soft ebony skin with plenty of cleavage showing. The gown was backless and had a slit up the left side that reached her hip. Her hair was straight and cut pixie style showing off the white diamond earrings adorning her earlobes. A white diamond pendant enhanced her cleavage, and a large white diamond wedding ring adorned her finger. "How did you know I'd be wearing yellow tonight?"

"I didn't. I just didn't want to be outclassed by the men around here. They dress to be noticed, so I thought yellow would be a nice touch. The color looks a whole lot better on you than it does on me though. You look absolutely gorgeous. I'm honored to be with you."

"Likewise. The yellow goes very well with your blond hair and blue eyes."

"Should we order drinks, dine here, and share a few dances later. Or would you rather us be alone."

"I'd rather be alone with you. We can order dinner sent up to the room. We can mix our own drinks with the bar stock up there."

"Very good! Shall we go then."

"Yes."

Ken held Mary's chair for her, Then offered her his arm. He felt very proud walking to the elevator with her on his arm.

Cindy smiled and waved at them from the kitchen doorway.

Lou met them at the elevator with a camera in her hand. You two look so beautiful together that I'd like a picture if you don't mind.

Both Ken and Mary giggled like a pair of teenagers. Ken said, I don't mind if Mary's okay with it."

Mary said, "I don't mind as long as I get a copy"

Lou took a few pictures as they posed together. "Thank you both. Enjoy your night. By the way, Mary, that other item you ordered will arrive shortly."

"Thanks, Lou."

In the elevator Ken had to ask. "It's none of my business, but I'm curious. The other item...?"

"It's a surprise for you, Ken. I think you'll enjoy it. When we met, I tried to let you know that I have a kinky side. You seemed to indicate that we shared similar ideas. Don't worry, You'll know all about it when it arrives"

Once inside Mary's suite, Ken closed the door, took Mary into his arms and tenderly kissed her lips. Her arms slid up around his neck as she returned the kiss. It grew. Mary pressed her hips against Ken's groin. Ken moved his hands down to cover her ass cheeks and held her mound close against his hardening cock. Ken's tender kiss had become a writhing pair of bodies trying to merge into one beginning with their tongues.

Finally they broke for air. "Wow! You are one hot young man!" Mary panted. "I need a drink! Shit! You've got me wet already!"

"Me too!" Ken laughed, as he walked over to the bar and began to fix the drinks. "I seem to remember that you liked single malt scotch over rocks."

"You have a fine memory."

"Thank you. Having spent some time in the South, I prefer good ole plain Jack in a glass."

Just then the phone rang. Mary answered it.

The caller was Lou. "Your other item has arrived."

"Good! Can you have someone bring it up."

"It's on it's way. Have fun!"

Mary took her drink from Ken and took a swallow. Her face showed no reaction to the taste. "Yum. That's good."

There was a knock on the door. Mary opened it. A uniformed table escort had a young lady on his arm. Mary took her hand and led her into the room.

"JANE!" Ken was open mouthed in surprise.

"KEN!" what are you doing here.

"He's here for the same reason you are, Jane. You are both here to pleasure me. Would you like a drink, Jane?"

"Yes, I think I need one."

Ken asked, "Your usual rum and coke, Jane"

"Yes, but go heavy on the rum and light on the coke this time, Ken"

"You two don't have any objection to working together do you?"

"None at all", Ken said.

"I don't either if you can forgive an awkward moment or so on my part, You see, I was in love with Ken. I still love him even though he has lost his love for me."

"Well, Honey, that's how life does sometimes. Who knows maybe you two working it together might help you reach an understanding. So much for sorrow, lets go into the bedroom and play."

Mary got behind Jane and fondled her sweet tits while holding her in close and kissing her neck.

Ken got behind Mary and did the same to her.

Before long Jane reached back and pulled Mary's head as she turned her head to kiss her over the shoulder.

When the kiss ended, Mary turned Jane to face her and kissed her again.

At this time Ken realized that Mary wanted to take Jane first.

Ken took Jane in his arms from behind and rubbed her clit with his right hand.

Jane felt her juices begin to run. She moaned slightly.

Mary said, "Lets get those clothes off of you Baby"

Ken unzipped her Jane's dress and unfastened her bra. He pulled her shoulder straps down over her arms and the dress fell to the floor. The bra followed.

Jane stepped out of the dress.

Mary knelt in front of her and slipped her thumbs under the strings of her G-string. Soon she was standing next to the bed naked except for her black spike heel shoes.

Mary leaned in and kissed Jane's pussy giving it a good lick ending with a tongue swirl around her clit.

Jane started working on Mary's dress. "Come on Ken, help me.

"With Ken's help, Mary was also down to her shoes. Ken picked up each of he dresses and hung them neatly in the closet

Mary took Jane into her arms and kissed her, holding her close and feeling their nipples rub together.

Jane placed her thigh between Mary's legs and rubbed her clit with it.

Mary felt like an electric shock struck her. A spurt of juice pump from deep in her cunt. She thought, Hmmm, Jane is good, once she gets past her shyness, I'm going to have lots of fun with her.

Ken was naked and kneeling on the floor. "Let me take your shoes before you get on the bed together and leave heel bruises on each other." After he took each of the ladies shoes off, he put his hands on their ass cheeks and pulled them to his face, kissing their pussies for them. He Left each clit with a strong swirl of his tongue which also left them wanting more. There was no doubt in Ken's mind that Mary wanted Jane. She wanted him to see Jane eating her black pussy and loving every minute of it. First though, he knew she wanted to taste Jane's sweet pink little pussy while it was still fresh. She wanted to feel Jane cum and hear her beg for more. Ken wanted all of that too.

Jane must have sensed it too because she climbed onto the bed and beckoned Mary with her arms open to receive her.

Mary wasted no time in entering Jane's embrace and kissing her lips like a man might kiss the woman he loves.

This time Mary's thigh found it's way to Jane's pussy. Where she rubbed it until the lips spread and the soft skin of her thigh rubbed Jane's clit.

Jane inhaled quickly and she jumped a little as the sensation suddenly hit her. Then she put her hands on Mary's ass cheeks and pulled her in and up closer. "Oh yes, Mary, You feel so good to me."

"Yeah, Jane, you little white whore, you love it don't you? I can feel your hot pussy juice on my leg. I'm going to suck your hot little pussy until you squirt for me. I'm going to make you want me and ache for me to ask Lou for you. You'll be my little white pussy bitch." Mary took one of Jane's nipples in her mouth and Mary soon had her gasping in delight as she nipped it and sucked it hard. Then she bit it and pulled on it with her teeth as Jane gasped at the sudden pain. By the time Jane had almost recovered, Mary bit down and pulled her other nipple.

When Mary began sucking a little more gently, Jane's nipples had become highly sensitized. Her eyes were closed and, from the sounds of her moans, she was thoroughly enjoying Mary's ministrations. When Mary felt Jane's hands move to her head and pull her harder onto her tits, she left them and started kissing and licking her way down.

Jane groaned her disappointment. Just a few moments longer and she would have cum just from having her tits sucked.

There are many delightful little spots between a woman's tits and her pussy. Mary stopped kissed, sucked and licked at every one of them. Jane was tearing the bed apart with her jumping twisting and writhing from the sensual overdose she was receiving. Soon Mary reached Jane's hairless mound. Her clit was erect and peeking out from her slit. It took Mary a tremendous blast of will power not to suck it right then. Instead she bypassed it and went down to Jane's creamy smooth white thighs to delight them with her hot wet mouth.

Jane was ready to beg but she also enjoyed the tease. Mary finally parted Jane's wet pussy with her nose and licked her way up to Jane's pulsing hot clit. She finally seized it with her mouth, Jane screamed out loud grabbing Mary's head with her hands and grinding into her mouth.

Mary lifted her head for a moment. "Yes, Jane, you are one very hot little bitch. We'll have lots of fun together." Then Mary went back to work.

Jane screamed. "Oh yes! It's so good! Oh my God I'm cumminnggg! OOOHHH!"

Mary eased the intensity of her sucking and gently bathed Jane's clit in her mouth as Jane recovered.

Jane ran her fingers through Mary's hair and spoke softly, "That was so beautiful. I want to pleasure you now."

Mary tightened the grip she had with her arms under Jane's thighs and raised her head. "You will, Honey, but I'm not done with you yet."

"Ken, I need some attention from you. I want you to do doggie behind me while I enjoy Jane." Mary lowered her head and took Jane's clit into her mouth again. She started off slow and gentle and kept going like that until Jane began thrusting her hips. Mary shoved two fingers up into her cunt and began sucking harder as she worked her fingers over Jane's G spot. Mary's efforts on Jane didn't leave herself high and dry either.

Mary's slit was juicing like an April shower when Ken rubbed his cock in it. When he had the head nice and slick, he rubbed Mary's clit with it until he felt her hips thrust as she tried to maneuver her cunt over it and take it into her. When he was ready, he shoved it into her as she shoved back hard against him.

Mary shoved a third finger into Jane's cunt. As she rapidly tongued and sucked the hard nub of Jane's clit.

Jane's knuckles were white as she clenched the cover in her trembling fists.

Ken sensed that Jane was close so her pounded Mary hard and fast trying to catch both of them up to Jane.

Mary came on very fast and was almost ready. She felt Ken begin to swell and knew he was almost there so she rammed a fourth finger up Jane's cunt and pressed her clit between her upper teeth and her tongue.

Ken reached down and pinched Mary's swollen clit between his two fingers and she started to cum as did Jane. Ken let go and his cum began to spurt deep into Mary's welcoming tummy. All three were moaning and vocalizing as they came off together.

"Ummm, that was great, Ken."

"Thanks, Mary, but the pleasure was mine."

"Jane exclaimed, "My God, Mary, I've never cum so hard."

"You have a sweet and hot little pussy, Jane, I could eat you till the cows come home."

Ken said, "You have a nice tight and hot little cunt, Mary"

Mary looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. "Well, it's ten o'clock. I think we all need a drink and some food."

Room service had brought some cold snacks and fresh ice while they were in the bedroom.

Mary laughed. "I guess Lou knew we'd be pretty busy."

Refreshed by the food and drinks, Mary said, "Okay kids Let's get back to bed. Jane, it's your time to pleasure me this time." Mary crawled up to the middle of the king sized bed and sprawled out with her legs spread. "I hope you don't mind a bit cocktail from Ken's cum and my fuck juice."

Jane smiled. "I've swallowed Ken's cum and I've swallowed Cindy's juice so it won't be anything I haven't tasted before."

"Ken, Are you sure you won't mind seeing Jane sucking your cum out of my nasty black pussy?"

Ken laughed, "Why should I mind? She wouldn't be doing it if she didn't want to."

Both were aware of Mary's urge to humiliate white people. Racism was alive and well. But it wasn't one sided.

"Good, Ken, you can fuck her white ass while she sucks my black pussy."

Jane crawled up between Mary's legs and kissed her mouth while she rubbed Mary's tits. When the kiss ended she kissed the sides of Mary's neck and sucked at her diamond earrings while she massaged Mary's hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. After a while, she suddenly pulled and twisted both of them hard and painfully. Mary jumped and gasped at the sudden sharp pain. As Jane began sucking on them, she started to moan softly from the pleasure she felt.

"Oh, Jane, Baby, you are so good, Oh yes, Honey, suck them hard. Tease them with your teeth. Yes, like that. I love it, Honey. Those beautiful sensations are going strait down to my pussy. Oh yeah, Baby she wants you down there."

Jane began working her way down to Mary's pussy teasing her with kisses sucks and licks along the way.

Ken found some lube in the night stand and began using it on Jane's ass as she teased Mary's tummy and thighs. When he was ready, he pulled her ass up so she could get on her knees, She pulled her cheeks apart as he slid his cock into her ass. Her ass cheeks felt soft and smooth against his tummy as he began to slowly fuck his way deep into her hot and welcoming ass.

When Jane felt Ken's cock slide into her ass, she dipped her face into Mary's dripping slit and stuck her tongue up inside of Mary's cunt. She sucked up a bit of the cum and swallowed it as she moved her mouth up and onto Mary's clit. She quickly sucked very hard and pressed the hard nub with her tongue and teeth.

Mary yelped and almost came right up off of the bed from the sudden mix of pleasure and pain. Suddenly the pain was replaced with more pleasure. "Oh shit!" Mary stiffened and grabbed the covers. "Oh my God, Yes! OOOHHH yeah, sweetie, you know what I like. OH DAMM, I'M CUMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

Jane eased off giving Mary a chance to recover slightly before bringing her on again.

Ken slowed down a bit too Not wanting Jane to cum before Mary was ready to cum again.

Mary had hardly settled down when Jane shoved all four fingers into her cunt and then began sucking her clit harder and faster than before. Jane used all four fingers to rub Mary's G spot as she sucked tongued and nibbled Mary's luscious clit.

Hardly a moment passed before Mary was off on her next orgasm.

Ken was rapidly milking Jane's throbbing hot clit with his fingers as she brought Mary on.

All three came to a crashing orgasm at the same time. Jane kept sucking Mary's clit all of the way through it. Just as Mary started to come down, Jane brought her up higher than before. When she started back down, Jane brought her on again. This time Mary passed out from the intensity of it.

"Oh my God, Ken, keep fucking me, I'm cumming again! OOOHHH SHIT IT'S BIG!! OH! OH! OH! AYEEEEE!" Jane fell forward onto Mary as she passed out before Ken had stopped pumping his cum up her ass.

Ken pulled out of Jane's ass and wiped his dick with a tissue from the nightstand.

Jane came to first and rolled off of Mary. "Could you please hold me for a little while, Ken."

"Sure", Ken slid his arm under Jane's shoulders and pulled her to him.

Jane hugged him and buried her face into his shoulder. "Where do we go from here?"

"Why not enjoy where we are for a while?" You enjoy big black cocks, and I enjoy hot black pussy. We both have plenty of what we enjoy. We also have and can afford the best of everything. Would you trade it all for a little white cottage with a picket fence and a some snotty nose kids to clean up after? I'd probably chase after the first black ass that crossed my path, and I think you'd do the same. We've changed. We're whores now. We aren't likely to change back. We know what red hot sex is all about. We can't ever go back to what we once were. We flat out don't want to and both of us know that. I don't hate you. We're still friends, with privileges or not. The difference is that the promise of a future together is gone. Maybe it was never there anyway and I just imagined it or dreamed it." Ken kissed Jane's lips. "Now we need to wake Mary and make sure she feels well and truly fucked before morning."

Jane rolled over and kissed Mary's lips. "Hey, lover, wakey, wakey."

Mary slowly woke up shielding her eyes from the light. "Oh damm," she groaned, "I was sleeping so good. what time is it?"

"It's 12:30."

Oh good, I was afraid I slept a lot longer. We still have plenty of time. Let's go take a shower. I'll call house cleaning and have them change the bed while we shower. It got pretty wet. Ummm, my pussy feels like she ate a canary and loved every feather of it.

Mary picked up the phone and dialed. The call was picked up right away and she made the arrangement. "House cleaning will be there within 5 minutes." Mary picked up her purse and left a $20 on the bed. The large shower and multiple heads felt great. There was a bidet in the bathroom and the girls made good use of it. Hot soapy washcloths made quick work of the sexual residue. The hot water revived sexual urges and soapy hands on wet body areas renewed the passion.

"This is great, but I need more hot sex."

"Jane, are you never satiated?"

"Nope, not me, Mary."

Okay then ladies, Ken held a large fluffy bath towel open for Mary, He dried her with it, then opened another towel for Jane and dried her with it as well.

Jane then showed Ken the same courtesy then behind Mary's back, she wrapped her hand around his semi flaccid cock bringing him to a fast erection.

Back in the bedroom, the bed had been changed and the $20 tip picked up. The room was clean, Jane's bra and panties had been picked up and placed over hangers in the closet, and shoes were placed neatly in the closet s well. Jane's overnight bag had been placed in the closet from where she had dropped it just inside the suite door.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12