Ken Ch. 06

Story Info
Paradise blossoms.
8.4k words
4.29
12.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Friday passed quickly. Ken's dates that week were pleasurable and profitable. Both women said that they wanted him again. Ken slept when he could, and managed to work out twice. If there could be any free time, his studies demanded it. Then it was Saturday.

The pool heat was on The BBQ was lit. The beer cooler was full and the guests began to arrive. Music was on and loud. Jane took the female guests to Mark's room to change. Ken took the male guests to his room to change. Shopping bags were provided for street clothes with a marking pen to write the guests name on the bag. The naked guests were guided to the shower and handed a fresh towel. While he or she was showering, their clothing was searched for illegal narcotics. There were only 6 couples as guests. A perfect number. One couple was asked to leave because of narcotics, but the rest were clean.

The pool temp was heated to a nice 85 degrees. Everyone met at the pool and the party began. For the first half hour it was drinks, introductions, conversation and a little flirting. Then Mark lifted Terry, the prettiest of the guests up onto his shoulders and shouted, "It's war! Everyone take a partner!"

Ken quickly located the girl he wanted the one he wanted and lifted the cute Eurasian girl named Tanya up onto his shoulders.

Jane picked an athletic looking black guy by the name of Jason who had been eyeballing her since he arrived with Samantha.

Ruth latched onto an average but neat looking guy by the name of Arthur who had arrived with Tanya.

Cindy picked a tall white guy named Ted.

Jack picked the other black female guest. Her name was Samantha.

By this time the other two guys realized that this was a mixed free for all event and a rare chance to feel a strange female thigh on their cheeks. So they each chose a partner, other than the one they brought to the party. George picked Ginger, and John was happy to get Peggy. By the time the girls were mounted, most were beginning to enjoy the feel of a man's neck between their thighs rubbing against their clit. They were feeling a little wet and flushed from the hormones beginning to course through their bodies.

Suddenly Mark yelled "WAR!", and the battle began.

Jane got behind Mark and his partner, Terry, and promptly threw her off. Somehow her bikini top was missing when she surfaced. She searched for it, but it was not to be found. Jane had quickly stuffed it down the front of Mark's suit.

"Hey, Terry don't worry about it. You were made to go topless anyway. Your tits are gorgeous." Jane took one in each hand and gave the nipples a nice squeeze. Hell, rather than see you all embarrassed over it, I'll take mine off too. No sooner said than Jane's top was off as well as terry's."

"You think I have nice tits. Yours are even nicer. That nice little squeeze you gave mine? It set my pussy on fire." Taking one of Jane's tits in each hand. Terry gave each one a nice squeeze that was meant to last.

Cindy said, "Oh hell. Those tops are a pain anyway." "Jane want me to se your top on the side of the pool with mine?" Soon there were 6 tops arranged in a line along the side of the pool.

Ruth being observant, let Mark feel her tits while she fished Terry's top out of his suit, took it over and laid it in the lineup next to her own.

Mark wrapped his arms around Terry's waist, and let her feel his hard cock in the crack of her ass. She pushed back and moved enough to help him get it just right. The water was just deep enough to cover Mark's hand on her naked tit. She reached back and slid her hand down his tummy inside his suit and felt his hard cock. "WOW that's huge. I want that in me."

Terry's boyfriend, Ted was with Cindy.

Mark didn't care, but didn't want Terry to have any regrets either. Mark asked if her boyfriend wouldn't get angry over it.

"I don't think he'll be able to say anything. See what he and Cindy are doing right now?"

Mark glanced over their way.

Cindy and Ted were kissing and Terry's boyfriend appeared to have his hands on Cindy's ass pulling her up tight against his hard cock.

Ruth approached them and handed Cindy a pair of keys on a chain. She winked at Cindy.

Cindy already knew that Mark had put cameras in each of the rooms that would be used.

Mark asked, "Terry, does it bothered you that Ted is ready to fuck Cindy?" Terry grinned."

"Ted and I are engaged, but not married yet. It should be interesting when we confront this happening. Look there they go now."

Ted and Cindy were quietly leaving the pool and heading to their room.

Mark looked for Ken. He was with the cute little Eurasian girl introduced earlier as Tanya He held her from behind with his hard dick between her legs one hand on her pert little tit and the other rubbing her hot little pussy.

Ruth was "consoling" her boyfriend by rubbing his cock. He was responding nicely though he kept glancing at his girlfriend. It would be fun watching the DVD's in the morning. Ruth and Jack had paid Mark to install security cameras in all of the apartments that would be used for guests. Not only for fun, but should anything bad happen there would be a video of it. Burglaries were common in the area as well.

Everyone was paired off, had keys, and looked anxious to leave for their rooms and some bedtime fun so Ken and Mark prepared to leave.

"Let's go Terry. I have some surprises to show you." Cindy will take good care of Ted.

Ken and Tanya followed close behind them. The girls picked up their bikinis along the way.

"Mark, can we take a shower first? The chlorine affects my hair and will fade my bikini."

"There's room enough in my shower for both of us if you don't mind."

"That's exactly what I had in mind. We can play a little and get all sparkly clean." Terry took hold of the base of Marks huge shaft and led him by it into the shower. She adjusted the water to a nice steamy warm, then dropped to her knees and kissed the head of Marks black cock licking the droplet of pre-cum that she found there.

Mark placed his huge hands on her head and guided her to take his cock into her mouth. "Ah, yeah, just like that." As Terry began to suck, Mark increased the pressure of his hands on her head to signal her to take more of him. Soon she gagged on it. "Breathe through your nose and swallow hard." Mark pushed a little and Terry's nose was up against him. She had taken all of him. He let her come up for air. "Atta Girl! Very few women have been able to deep throat me. Now just do as you enjoy."

"I want to swallow your cum.", Terry said as she gazed up into Marks eyes. Then she started sucking and jacking whatever she didn't have in her mouth as she continued gazing up into his eyes.

After an afternoon of play Mark couldn't last long soon he said, "Ah, yes, honey girl I'm cummmiiinnnngggg."

Terry didn't lose a drop. She opened her mouth to show How much was there before swallowing. Then she got to her feet. put her arms around Marks neck and kissed him hard using her tongue to feed him some of his own cum. Did you like that as much as I did? You don't have to answer. I know how it can affect a man's sensitivity.

"Now it's my turn." Mark began rubbing Terry's slit.

"Oh, yes. Oh god yes!" Mark rubbed Terry's clit with his thumb. Soon Terry cried out, "Oh please, Mark don't tease me. I need to cum as soon as you can make me." Mark inserted two fingers into her wet cunt. Then a third one. He began rubbing her G-spot. Hard and fast. Soon she yelled out I'm cummingggg! Oh yes, it's so good!

Then she collapsed into Mark's arms. After a few moments to recover, she said, "If you handle that beautiful big cock anything like you handle your hands, I want to climb into your bed and get it into me as deep as you can make it go, right now. Then I need you to make me cum all night long." They dried each other with huge fluffy fresh bath towels that Mark kept a good supply of. And headed for the bed.

"Lie down on your back," Terry said. "I want to ride you and feel like I'm controlling all of that powerful cock."

Mark did as he was told. He was curious to see what she would do.

Terry was astride him in an instant. She said, "Hold it straight up for me so I can come down on it." Her eyes glowed hot, and alive with lust as she adjusted her eager wet cunt over Mark's hard cock and lowered herself down over the plum size head. Then she let herself down to take the first 4 inches before the first time she went dry. A quick 2 inch withdrawal gave her enough for about 3 more inches, about as deep in her as any man had ever been, and that man was Ted. She backed out almost to the head to gather some more of her juices, and then pushed down hard, taking all of it. She paused and remained motionless for a few moments until the pain eased then stretched down over Marks chest and kissed him passionately. "That feels beautiful. I could learn to love it very quickly, and want it every night and day."

"What about Ted?"

"I love Ted, but I want more than he can give me."

"Suppose my cock was 12 inches long , and a lot thicker than it is, would you still love it?"

" It might take a few times to stretch enough so it wouldn't hurt, but I might love it even more. Does that make me bad"

"No, it makes you honest. Most women want all they can get but will settle for less. A husband, good provider, home to raise children in is what they will trade a hot and active sex life for. Some will cheat and take a little on the side when they think they can get away with it. Others raise the kids to college age and then dump hubby for a hot cock. Some couples swing. In this complex we swing. When Ruth comes up to play, she tells Jack where she is going so he won't expect her back for quite a while. Sometimes he visits someone else's woman while she's here. We make what we do clear to anyone wanting to move in, and that they will be expected to share as well. Sometimes we go through an escort service and get paid very well for our fun. The 12 inch cock I mentioned is worth $2000 a night to you after your expenses if you can handle it. Have you ever had a woman? Quite a few women executives travel a lot many of them are bisexual. They also have a lot of money to spend for a nice girl. They are worth $1500 a night, and from what I've heard, are a lot of fun." As Mark spoke he slowly moved his huge cock around deep inside of Terry's cunt.

"Okay, I'm convinced. Mark, right now I want you to fuck me just as hard and fast as you can. I'm going to cum pretty quick, and I want to feel you cumming deep inside of me when I do." Mark nearly drove her right through the bed several times. Then, "I'm cumming cum, baby, cum with me honey!"

"Mark, If you can get it up again, I'd love for you to take my ass for the first time."

Mark lubed her and pre-stretched her ass with his fingers. Then he lubed his huge cock very well and with her on her elbows and knees, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her ass. He waited until she pushed back to signal that she felt ready, then Mark slowly began the motion that has pleasured living creatures since time began. Mark also reached down and massaged Terry's tits with his hands as he fucked her ass. Since the previous sex had depleted both, it took a half hour before either was ready. Mark reached down with his right hand and began rubbing Terry's clit, Then it began to build.

Terry announced it first. "Oh God! I'm going to cum! I've never felt it so strong before."

Mark exclaimed, "I'm right with you, Honey. Take it. Baby. Oh yeah. I love that ass."

Oh yes! Terry screamed! Oh my God yes! OOOOHH!" Terry collapsed on her chest and Mark collapsed over her back. After a rest, they showered ,then went back to bed, both too tired to go for a repeat.

Mark asked, "How do you think Ted's doing?"

"I have no idea, but it would be nice if he is enjoying the night too." Mark picked up the remote and switched to Cindy's room. There in full color and high detail was Ted busily sucking Cindy's wet pussy. She was obviously very happy with him since her eyes were closed and she was running her fingers through his hair.

Terry was fascinated watching her white boyfriend sucking a black girl's pussy. "I don't know if it's jealousy or what it is, but it's making me hotter than hell."

"Good!" sit back against the headboard and enjoy the show. Spread those pretty thighs for me.

"Mark, you aren't by any chance putting us on DVD's too are you?"

"You bet I am."

"Good, because I want to watch his reaction as he watches his nice faithful girl getting the best fuck she has ever had. If you're even thinking of using it to make any money though, I want a fair share of that."

"You will be paid the going porn star rate. Ask Cindy about it. Between escort service, and porn films, She can buy anything she wants."

"Oh yes, Mark, suck it! Terry was rubbing Mark's head with passion as he sucked her clit. Oh baby, I want to make it last forever, but it's just too good to hold back. I'm almost there and I can't stop it. Oh God! Here it is! OOooohhhhh!

"I need to feel you in me again, Mark. If we never get together like this again, I want to remember it for the rest of my life. I know you're not a commitment kind of guy, and I don't ever want to burden you. But I hope you'll want me once in a while. I want other men too. I want to be in control of my own life. Ted might not like it, but he can enjoy me as I am, or he can go find someone else. Please do it like you love me this time, Mark. I want to know you that way too."

"Tomorrow morning, Cindy will bring Ted over and we'll watch both DVD's at the same time on split screen. Cindy may have to leave a little early to help cook brunch. Cindy knows me very well anyway so she won't miss much. Though she might be attracted to you enough to want to watch it all." Both Mark and Terry, totally sated, fell asleep almost in mid conversation."

Mark awoke at about 10:00 AM to what felt like a wet dream. Terry sat astride his hips with his cock up her silky cunt right to the hilt. When his eyes opened she kissed him good morning. Then began fucking him hard and fast. Mark groaned and spurted his hot cum several times as Terry spurted her girl cum onto his throbbing cock.

After a long kiss, Terry cleaned him with her tongue and mouth. They took a long shower together, and then dressed in white terry cloth robes that Mark provided.

Mark speed dialed his cell phone. "Good morning, Baby. Did you enjoy? ...You sound like it. I'm glad. ...Yeah, she's a natural. We're ready, common over." "Cindy and Ted will be here in a minute or so." Soon they heard a light rap on the door. Cindy was the first to enter with Ted close behind her. Terry spoke first. "Well Ted did you enjoy yourself"?

Ted's face reddened.

"I sure enjoyed myself and my partner." Thank you for letting me do it." I must have cum about 16 times. We'll show you a DVD we took. Come, sit here on the bed with us."

Mark pressed some buttons on a control panel, and 2 screens opened on the wall screen TV. Mark and Terry appeared on the first screen. Ted, and Cindy appeared on the second screen. Mark and Terry were standing at the foot of the bed, Both were naked. Mark was behind Terry with one tit cupped in his hand. His other hand rubbing her pink slit. While she was holding and rubbing the huge amount of cock that was showing out from between her thighs. Then she leaned her head back and kissed him a true lovers kiss giving him all she had.

Cindy had mischievously opened Ted's robe and Terry got a good look at Ted's hard cock.

"Gee, Ted enjoys seeing what a nice black cock can do with a woman like me,"

"Ted, I'll let you watch anytime you want. It also gets me hot watching a beautiful black girl like Cindy suck your cock."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful, Terry?"

"Yes, I really do think you are beautiful. In fact, I find myself attracted to you. I hope you are not too shocked, but I enjoy women too."

Ted had regained his composure. "I also want to make love with her again as soon as she wants me."

Cindy kissed Terry with a passionate lovers kiss to let her know that her bold advance was accepted, welcomed, and whispered, "me too, Honey " Out loud she said, "Ted, you've had enough kisses. Today is a new day. We can get together again another day. Besides, you need to learn the difference between fucking and making love. I don't fuck to love. I love to fuck.

Both DVD's were good, but Terry and Mark were outstanding together. Mark brought out some papers and Terry filled them out and signed them. Mark asked a copy of her driver's license. Then told her that she was now a porn star and a professional whore. Mark asked Ted what he thought.

Ted grinned. I would have lost her if things hadn't happened this way. I was too jealous of her. This way, we can get together when and if we want, and I have a whole new world open to me.

"Welcome to our little group, Ted." Mark shook Ted's hand.

Terry, here's a check for $1000 payment for your first DVD. You will need to report it as income, Since porn is a legitimate business we have to be responsible to the IRS.

Mark called Ken and pulled up the video of Ken and Tanya. It was just starting when they arrived.

Tanya was shocked to see herself on the TV but when Ken explained to her that this was the only copy, and she was free to leave with it she desired, she was blushing, but her curiosity got the better of her. She agreed to watch it with them.

She was sitting on the sofa next to Ken as the TV screen showed her naked and kissing Ken who was also naked. They were standing next to the bed. Ken's hands were cupping her ass cheeks and her arms were around his neck. She ground her pussy against Ken's thigh.

"Oh wow! That looks so hot." Tanya had unconsciously placed her hand on Ken's thigh and was softly rubbing it as she watched.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Tanya. I'm very fortunate that you chose to let me experience that beauty."

"Ken, I'm so glad you wanted me. I want more of you if you'll have me." Tanya moved her hand up to Ken's cock, pleased to find it hard and ready for more of her loving.

On screen, Ken laid her down on the bed and kissed her, teasing her lips with his own until she pulled him down onto her. He kissed her deeply for a full minute, Then he kissed her neck and shoulder.

Tanya began moaning and writhing trying to get Ken's cock into her hot wet pussy.

Ken kissed each of her tits sucking hard on the nipples and scraping them with his teeth. Before she could catch her breath, he stuck his tongue deep into her belly button, and then sucked it. Another quick move had him kissing and licking the sweet hollow spots between Tanya's abdomen and hip.

Tanya was losing any control she might have had left over herself. She felt the softness of his hair with the palms of her hands as she tried to guide his head to where she wanted it. "Oh damn! Give it me! Please make me cum!"

Ken slid his hands under her legs and took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers giving them a hard squeeze and pull as he opened her lips with his nose and licked from her ass up to her throbbing clit.

Tanya jumped and gasped as his tongue touched her engorged and sensitive love bud. She tightened her grip and pulled his head hard into her hot little pussy. Within seconds she was screaming her pleasure as she thrust her hips hard against Ken's face and shook as a spasm passed through her. As it passed, she said, "I don't want to let you go, but I think you need to grab a towel. I don't dare move or I'll soak your bed.

Ken reluctantly disentangled his self and brought her the towel.

"Now come here, you. I want to feel your beautiful hard cock deep inside of me before the wonderful orgasm you just gave me goes away." Tanya tucked the towel under herself, laid back and opened her arms and legs to welcome her lover between them. "You are really something else. I've never wanted a man as much as I want you right now. Oh yes! Push it in. Oh my God, you feel so good in me I might never let you back out. Oh yes, fuck, fuck me."

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers