Kendra's Friend

Story Info
A Tale of the hood Born Dom.
1.7k words
3
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

It's easy to get Lost in Details; it is just as easy to miss an obstacle right before your eyes. Kendra missed it...

She always thought anal sex was deviant stuff... then she tried it... and the sensations were not quite as bad as she thought. Nice way of saying it turned her on... and things only got worse as her lovers chose to be rough when buggering; such treatment only heightened her Pleasure...

However... she hid this... as Normal Moral Standards dictates; now... at this point in her Tale... everything is utterly Normal.

She's here because she thinks she can withstand Training... even with heavily modified Rules...

Now? Now she's sobbing quietly, her arms crossed over her heaving breasts. I've slipped out of her rear entrance... and hold her until she stops trembling from another anal-induced orgasm. Now... she's fighting this Thought:I'm a >B?FREAK!!!Part of her screams to stop... but between Pride, her own Ego... and the very real Voice-which-AIN'T-a-Slut...

I caress her still-stiff clit gingerly... watching for her reaction. She whimpers, slowly looking back at me. I smile quietly; she is not the First to be Here/Now... wondering what the fuck she's gotten involved in... while trying like all get out to Deny herself the Pleasure tormenting her Senses.

This is when Kendra saw what she missed earlier: she likes how I'm treating her. She expected anything... and everything... else; she looked forward to Restraints killing her arousal... not adding hi-octane fuel to a smoldering flame she never knew Existed within her. So... when she tries to tell herself it's just a Kink... and something... perhaps that pre-orgasmic echo-Boom... or maybe the semi-silence before the Whip Speaks...

Or... those Moments when I hold her, assure her that someone is there; those are the times when her moans deepen... when the Pain evaporates into warm Pleasure, stroked and molded, guided carefully... by my Hands.

One leg cocked... the Bitch ready to piss... while steadily Serviced; Kendra tried to muster Sadness... Shame. Unfortunately... her own orgasmic Bliss overwhelmed her Expected Feelings; there she was, incapable of lowering her leg... pissing onto the bathroom floor... while beingFUCKED... and Kendra could not deny... that she was far beyond enjoying herself.

More...

And then... I would pull her close; it Reminded her of a Human Presence... but not this time. This time I was more than Human... I was that Thing that always looked at her... and smiled politely. Somewhere in her Head... the two Images... simply Existed.

I slapped her ass hard; she groans.

"If you pass out... I'll wake you... then punish you."

Personally... I enjoy the Moment... when she weighed her Choices... and Decided either was suitable.

* * * *

Now... before she passed out... she used her Key... a phrase that lets me know that she's got just enough Common Sense left to Press Pause if you will.

When she struggled from oblivion, I noticed how... mechanical... her actions were; each arm movement, trembling muscles and all, was checked and double-checked. Eventually she swung her gaze towards my own.

"You like this... watching me like this..."

Now... there was something of Properly-Indoctrinated-African-American-also-termed-Black-Bitch to her tone, but it did not linger longer than absolutely necessary; I smiled quietly... and shrugged.

"Wanna hit?"

"Gonna get me high before continuing?"

"Remember...you Pressed Pause; onlyYOU can Press Play."

She spends fifteen minuteswaiting for me to try and seduce her; she tokes... but I already know she's a Pro at the Bake-'Em-Bed-'Em Routine. She does not quite know how to take me... since I use those fifteen minutes to work on another Tale... or at least make the attempt.

"Sometimes... I start with my Thoughts Flowing in one Direction, but the second I sit down to Craft them... a completely different Tale emerges."

"How long have you..."

"Writing? At least... two decades."

"And weed?"

"Started smoking big-time when I chose the Kitchen over college... and that didn't happen until twenty-four... maybe five?" I eyeballed the nearly cached bowl; I had more than enough to set two heads...

But it was the way she looked at the small stash already broken up; not Weed-Ho... just a Normal, slightly quizzical feather-faint touch to her narrowing eyes.

"I want to put on some panty hose..."

"And what's stopping you?"

"I'm too high; what's the word..." I chuckled softly, reminding her without reproach.

* * * *

Sex while high... putting on hose while baked; nothing new to Kendra...at all; doing them... getting turned on... and watching me bask in her Reactions... completely different. So... maybe that explains Why she is so excited... aroused... yet teases herself relentlessly; it doesn't explain her Stripper-Dance...

It does not explain why she nearly came when she asked me for permission to use the toilet... those Words. She burned her eyes into my Features; I smiled and escorted her to the bathroom. As I began positioning her over the toilet Kendra asked, "Where would You like me to Urinate?"

I slapped her ass... hard.

"Sir." If you knew where to Listen, the warning Thunder in my Tone rings out clearly.

I roughly plant her hands on the wall, knocking her legs apart with my knees. Kendra's breathing dips into a dark, deep Place almost immediately. I grip her mound... and hiss into her left ear:

"Five seconds: Piss or Punishment... Five... Four... Th..." Kendra's surprised gasp does more to excite me than her Compliance. After all... she forced herself to traverse the final Gotta-Pee Mental Distance; why be surprised?

"Well done Slut," I hum into that same ear.

Now... she's read my Definition of Slut; shealso has Black Hood Lore in her... which re-defines Slut as something utterly Negative. I'm rolling her clit with two fingers as her spray filters into and onto the toilet, there... a warm, Human Body; most importantly... the overwhelming sense of Positive Reinforcement forces its way into her Experience...

Not to mention the Fact that she's not just Turned-On; my Words... My Definition... is Truth: all she cares about Here/Now... is Pleasure-turned-Bliss. As the last trickle dies I bring her off. Kendra smiles happily as her orgasm slowly warms her Soul; I bite her neck quickly... just enough to cause Pain...

Not enough to shatter her rising arousal; not enough to bring out anything Human.

* * * *

I watched as Kendra re-programmed herself.

Think about it; in the African-American Community... and probably every so-called Normal Community...Slutis a Bad Word; Females doNOT want... and definitelyNOT NEED... it applied to them... even in jest. Yeah... all well and good... until it's your happy ass cumming like you breathe: easy and often. Kendra... Proud Black Woman... willing Slut; the Thought didn't offend her... no disgust; instead... there was a warmth that oozed Danger. Some call this Dark Lust or Desire... and to some degree... both are Truth for her.

"Shall we proceed?" I ask quietly. She looks at me... blank...

"She wouldn't have a choice... would she." Sobering Thought; I smile... not necessarily a good or even happy Thing.

Kendra acceptsBEING a Slut... but the Lifestyle... a bit much to swallow; doesn't mean that there is noIF Scenario puttering around in the Grand Scheme of Things. As far as with me... well...

I chuckle... because she is not the First to be here... that awkward place where the Actions with me are liked... and perhaps wanted/needed; however... the Friendship tends to get in the way ofTHEIR perception of the Lifestyle in which there is no Emotional Investment...

Lie... but one all too many Normals need; so long as she can convince herself that I'm her Kinky quote-friend-unquote... she might even be able to introduce me to her fellow Hood-Born Whatevers.

* * * *

So... without a single Word Kendra strokes me hard, impales herself uterus-deep... and starts talking about Baby-Daddy.

I play with her clit, asking questions that I Feel... regardless of this:I don't give a shit!!!

This... is about Kendra; right now... for Reason/Excuse A-B-C-D-X-Y-Z... she Wants/Needs to do this. So... I let her; besides... it was fun Fucking her after she whimpered, pointing to the empty glass bowl. I let her pack a reload with only clit stimulation; take a toke if you can... always a fun Fuck-Game.

Not one Kendra has Played... because of the Level of Trust involved; beyond this Moment... there is the Unknown. I won't Judge her by the One Moment... or any of the others; so... those all too Casual looks... those she only shares with a Close, Trusted Friend...the ones without one iota of sexual ANYTHING in them...

Twice... Kendra literally looked around her, slightly confused from her body's position... but otherwise... the Sex itself... a Good Foundation... Pleasure which she used... in this case... Shootin' Straight about Baby Daddy while getting serious Freak-On... with a solid Bonus: the emotional Aftermath... ain't; Fantasy-Made-Real...

And I Know that if I continue to Look... I might just see her starting to Care about me. Because this Logic-Flow:

What kind of Guy can give me this... without Catchin' Feelin's?

* * * *

This Explains why she can often be seen in my company; in Local-Speak... I am the Platonic Friend... also known as the Dick-in-the-Glass-Case.

In case of Emergency... break open glass; too bad that's not the Way this works. Kendra keeps in touch, but it's not the Friendly banter expected. The Friendship is more akin to 99.9%; if I could somehow be distanced from being a Dom... or do it Part-Time... she'd lock my happy ass down so fast...

But... it's a Package Deal; so she keeps searching for the Moment when it looks like she can press the issue... and maybe wean me away from being a Dom. Futile effort... and I've told her so; stubborn Female... she'll keep looking. Why?

In African-American parlance... I'm the Guy You Marry. Comes home... bringing the cred-flux and nada else: no Drama... no Bullshit; yep... the definite Keeper. One Prob: I am a Dom; same Culture... this just doesn't happen...especially between two African-Americans of the appropriate Opposite Sex!! Then... it's called Domestic Violence; all because Kendra is not supposed to enjoy the Lifestyle... or Participate...especially of her own Free Will!!!

So... everyone around us sees Kendra and her odd-ball... friend(?); they won't have a solid Word for what they perceive... and thus the Reality of our Relationship will Change... if only because Gossip is not a Stable Thing. Sometime... I'll actually be Baby-Daddy; I find it amusing... and disturbing.

Kendra... keeps one eye open for the Person who gets it right; there's an unusual paranoia flitting just behind her right eye.

Of course... this won't stop her from... Visiting.

fin

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers