Kendra's Way Pt. 01

Story Info
A modern woman chooses alpha males to sire her children.
1.8k words
4.01
91.2k
77

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Kendra arched her back and grabbed a handful of Daniels thick blond hair, lifting his head as they made eye contact. "Deep Baby" she purred, "I'm so sore. Moisten and clean me deep".

He returned to her tender and swollen labia, hot with irritation from the nearly constant and determined thrusts of her lover over the past three hours. Doing as she asked he gently parted her lips and pushed his tongue deep into her vagina, and then rolling his tongue to form a straw, softly began slurping on the cum so recently deposited, salty sweet.

"Oh God yes my Love," crooned Kendra, "You clean me so good Baby..."

Once upon a time he would recoil and feel disgust when she would have him collect and swallow the cocktail of semen and pussy juice from deep within her, but he had gradually learned to love it. The scent and texture along with knowing how much she enjoyed his careful attention, always aroused him and gave him the hardest and most persistent erections.

Daniel continued to gently cleanse Kendra's sex, carefully trading its contents with his own saliva until he no longer could taste her. He then moved his attention to her matted pubic hair, licking and sucking away any traces of semen there, and finished with a thorough tonguing of her inner thighs and the clefts of her shapely buttocks. "You should get on top Kendra, so that I can do a better job", he announced, hoping onto the bed on his back, erection pointing skyward.

Kendra looked at him briefly, smiled, then mounted her husbands mouth, giving her backside a twerk like little shake to encourage the semen coating her cervix to drop down upon his eager lips. Her gaze turned towards her naked husbands torso. He was an inch shorter than her but was otherwise almost perfect physically except for his penis. It was less than inch thick and four inches when erect in length on his best days. She enjoyed having him when she was on top, so that she could grind her clitoris on his pubic bone when they were young and inexperienced but he would always cum too quickly. She had figured out that if she made him cum first and then allowed him to perform cleanup, his second erection would last much longer and she could take her pleasure.

Over the years they developed a pattern of sex whereby once or twice a week, Kendra would remove her skirt and panties before a kneeling Daniel and taking a handful of his hair, she would masturbate using his eager tongue. She would do this, sometimes turning around to have him lick her asshole, while he masturbated to orgasm. She would then dry his cock and balls with a towel and begin deep throating him until she was certain that she had removed any remaining ejaculate. They would then have penetrative sex, which usually finished with her getting on top and riding him cowboy style until she orgasmed. She liked to relax afterwards with Daniel practicing cleanup if he was able to achieve a second orgasm. Recently Kendra had gone off the pill, deciding it was time to have their first child, so Daniel was no longer allowed inside her in case it was he that knocked her up...

She could feel the sticky cum that had filled the deepest interiors of her pussy liquefy and start draining, much to Daniel's satisfaction. He grunted his approval and began to alternate between lapping her labia and gently sucking her clit. "Not the clit Baby, it needs a rest...just freshen me up...there's a good boy!". Daniel happily complied.

There was a sudden heavy rap on the hotel door. Kendra quickly hopped off the bed and darted toward the bathroom instructing Daniel to see who it was. He watched her hard brown perfectly sculpted body glide across the room, her silky long black hair bouncing as she disappeared behind the door. Quickly pulling on a pair of boxers, he glanced through the peep hole to see who it was. It was Trey's friend Clive from the Pool Hall they had visited in town the night before.

He was not expected.

"Hello...who is it?" Asked Daniel through the door, not knowing what else to say.

"Hey man it's Clive...Here to see Kendra. Trey sent me by" came the insistent reply, "Don't keep me waiting, I have to be at work in an hour"

Against his better judgement, Daniel opened the door and let the large black man into the hotel room. He had forgotten how huge and fit he was. He stood well over six feet in height with a broad chest and heavily muscled arms. He was perhaps the blackest man that Daniel, who stood barely five feet four inches, a fair skinned blue eyed blond, had ever seen.

Pushing the much smaller man aside Clive announced, "Where are you baby? Clive has some for you girl!" He turned to Daniel. "Where is your woman Shorty?"

"Um...she's just in the bathroom...She'll be out in a minute" replied a nervous Daniel.

Clive reached out and took hold of the much smaller white man by an upper arm, almost closing his hand completely around his bicep. He spun him around like some tiny dancer and had a good look at him. "You almost like a little boy son. Are you big enough to be married to a fine ass woman like Kendra?"

He looked the smaller man up and down his front and then staring at his crotch asked, "You got a tiny white dick to match?" With that he pulled Daniel s boxers down to his knees to have a look. "Holy shit!...look at the little white dicklet!"Clive scoffed.

Although embarrassed, Daniel found being exposed to this large, very masculine black man to be arousing and to his horror could feel his penis begin to aggressively swell into an erection. Within seconds he was fully rampant, with a large drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his undersized phallus.

"Shit man are you some kind of sissy bitch boy? Why you getting hard?", Clive looked at a red faced yet clearly aroused Daniel for a moment, considering his options. "I never had a white boy suck my dick before I fucked his woman...this will be a first for old Clive. Son of a Bitch!"

Clive shoved Daniel roughly onto the bed and began to undress, revealing the extremely well muscled body of a man occupied in a very physical vocation. His abs and thighs were as well muscled and cut as his arms had proved to be. When he dropped his underwear Daniel could see what was easily ten inches of thick ropey cock that hadn't started to swell yet. Nestled behind was a pendulous nut sack, descending half the length of his cock that defied description. Clive was hairless except for a stylized lightning bolt carved into his pubic mound.

Kendra watched through the slightly ajar bathroom door but could only see his back from her vantage point. She marvelled at the shape and musculature of his buttocks. They looked like the could power a pile driver, giving her a tug of pleasure in her loins. When she saw the look on Daniel's face when his underwear came off, she knew this man was well endowed. Trey was bigger than her husband and had left her sore, but Daniel's reaction to his package was nothing compared to his blush at the site of Clive. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Clive grabbed Daniel by the wrist and pulled him to his knees on the floor in front of him. " Okay Shorty, time to fluff up the Bull. I want you to suck this motherfucker until your nose starts running..." Clive was holding Daniel by both wrists now and was intimidating the smaller much weaker man, " Go ahead white boy, suck the big black dick like a little sissy bitch!"

"No Sir I won't do it!" Bleated the helpless Daniel.

Kendra could sense the potential danger in the situation. Clive would beat her husband, probably quite savagely if he didn't suck his cock as instructed. The whole notion of it thrilled and excited her...Here was a truly dangerous alpha male who made a habit of taking what he wanted, no matter how outrageous and who also had the means to secure it. This was the type of stud she wanted to have children with! This is why she had travelled to one of the more dangerous Caribbean islands to find one. She wanted an edge, strong, dangerous and determined man to be her children's baby father. She did love her husband however and while he was not breeding material he was a good provider and companion. He would be a loving and patient father to her children. There was no reason to let her Bull get angry and risk that he may savage and humiliate him.

"Clive Baby! How are you?" Kendra bounced naked out of the bathroom, her silky long black hair now captured in a tight ponytail.

Clive and Kendra made eye contact and offered each other a knowing smile. Clive thrilled at seeing the East Indian woman naked for the first time. Her well toned golden brown hued body was exotic and exciting to him and he began to respond physically.

Kendra got down on her knees beside her husband and whispered in his ear, " Daniel Darling. I want you to suck Clive's cock like he asked you to. He is the bull and I am here to be pregnant by him. I need his seed deep inside me and it's your job baby to help that happen. If he wants you to prepare him by sucking his dick then that's what you have to do..." she let that sink in to Daniel for a moment as he stared transfixed at the swelling monster cock before him.

Kendra looked up into Clive's eyes again and offered a sexy wink followed by her gorgeous trademark smile. "C'mon my little white hubby, you know you want that big black cock in your mouth! I need it rock hard and ready to cum!...do it for me Baby..."

Daniel had not taken his eyes off Clive's cock for a second since he was pulled to his knees. If Kendra wanted this then he would do it. He always did whatever she wanted; he'd always been her bitch. "Let go of my arms" he said.

Clive relented and Daniel picked up his swelling penis with both hands and gently took the massive head into his mouth, swallowing his pride and any doubt that he would suck his first cock in an effort to help his wife become black pregnant.

End of part one

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers