Kendra's Way Pt. 05

Story Info
Kendra 'Amber and Jeremy' game begins to become complex.
5.2k words
4.39
17.8k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers

Kendra and Amber sat across from each other at the kitchen table in the in the breakfast nook just off the kitchen. They were discussing the subtleties of manipulating men, in Amber's case, her boyfriend Jeremy into being more attentive and submissive to their women.

"I can't stress enough Amber," said Kendra now looking out the large window into the evening sky, "That outside of the home, in public, or when the two of you are at a social function, you must always behave like a perfect Lady." She continued, her tone serious and pedagogical, "Don't embarrass your man, belittle or order him around in public-ever. If you are lazy and give in to appearing as less than a perfect Lady, his friends and family will rally against you and attempt to drive a wedge between you, labelling you a controlling shrew. If he does something outrageous, learn to correct him with a gentle touch that signals meaning to the two of you."

"It can be delicious fun having your man do your bidding using nonverbal cues, much like the equestrian art of dressage. The rider, in this case you, gives subtle physical cues to the mount, in this case your man, to have him do certain things for you seemingly without your input. I'll give you an example."

She called to Daniel who was sitting in the living room watching a hockey game. He arrived momentarily and placed his hand on the table close to his wife, leaning down to kiss her on the forehead. "Who's winning Darling?" Kendra asked as she slowly placed her hand on his, gently brushing him with two fingers. It was a very subtle gesture, Amber barely noticed it.

Danny turned to leave, as quickly as he had arrived "The Sens are ahead two goals in the middle of the third period." He had left the kitchen and disappeared down the hallway towards the master bedroom.

Kendra turned back to Amber, "Did you see what happened there?"

"You touched his hand and sent him away again" she smiled back at her darkly sensuous elder, somewhat smug at having discovered her game.

"Not quite...imagine you are at a party where all the guests, who happen to be friends and associates of your boyfriend are simply boring the fuck out of you and you can't take it anymore..."

A second later, Danny reappeared wearing an overcoat and carrying one for Kendra. "I'm sorry Darling we should really get going. It's been a lovely evening 'friends and family' but I have to get up early for a teleconference with our UK office, early tomorrow morning and need my beauty sleep." While making his announcement he held Kendra's coat for her as she quietly stepped into it.

"Thanks for a lovely evening everyone...Good night!" Kendra said as Daniel put his arm around her waist and escorted her out of the kitchen.

"Bravo! Oh my God that is fucking brilliant" Amber was clapping her hands in amazement at what she had just witnessed.

Kendra was back a moment later and Danny got back to the game as though nothing had happened. "You see the clever redirect?" she asked, "We were with Danny's people so it had to appear that the decision to leave came from him."

"Yes of course, the woman behind the man, never wanting to be seen the controlling shrew! I'm totally impressed. It must have taken you years as a couple to perfect that." Said Amber still visibly amazed.

"We have crafted twenty seven signals over our twelve years of marriage that cover most situations. "A few, like that one, work both ways of course." Kendra smiled at the younger, fair skinned blonde girl before leaning forward in her seat across the table and kissing her on the mouth.

Amber responded playfully, sucking on Kendra's tongue and then sitting back in her chair. "Teach me more!"

"That's enough for tonight Baby. The hockey game will be over soon and I want Danny to drive you home so you can get a good night's rest. Tomorrow afternoon, you can expect Jeremy's phone calls to start. Remember how we discussed you were going to handle his advances?"

"Yes Ma'am I do...Stone cold and ignore him for a couple more days then a text on Wednesday evening."

"Saying what?" asked Kendra smiling at her sexy little apprentice.

"Three words all caps...COME FUCK ME"

"Yes...you have it...good. We'll talk more about how the evening should play and what you do to keep him moving in the direction you want when you come over on Monday evening."

"If this all goes well Kendra, I just may let him fuck you after all!"

Kendra turned fixing her gaze on the little blonde, studying her expression. She decided to ignore the impertinent little comment, as clearly she didn't fully comprehend just who she was dealing with yet. If she only knew..."Well I'm counting on it!" she replied smiling, maintaining her composure, "Now we have some time before the game ends. Let's get you up on the table without those leggings!"

Amber squealed with delight and turned her back to Kendra and while keeping her legs straight peeled her grey leggings down to her ankles and stepped out of them, parading her snow white heart shaped toned little backside, her shaven sex pouting innocently. Kendra turned her around to face her and leaning down, closing the distance between their mouths, kissed her deeply, holding her in a warm embrace for a few seconds longer. She then wrapped an arm around her below her sexy bum and lifted her easily, as though she was a small child placing her gently on the edge of the kitchen table.

Holy fuck, this woman is so strong, Amber thought, as she leaned back and raising her knees to her shoulders, opened her silky legs to Kendra before leaning back and laying across the oak table. Kendra pulled a chair around in front of her and pushing her thong aside, plunged into her humid pussy. Amber had enjoyed having her kitten licked and pampered for several hours by both her and Danny but still arched her back, beginning her primal moan in celebration of the having this dark and beautiful strong and sexy queen taking control of her so completely.

Kendra sucked and teased her inner labia. They were lush, long, and dark pink. They would easily stretch as she pulled on them between her lips and seemed quite fleshy for one so little. Using her tongue she gently rolled them out into a little fringed butterfly, then leaning back, admired her work. "You have such a pretty kitty Amber", she marvelled before sucking briefly on the hood of her clitoral nub. She looked up at Amber who was staring at the ceiling as if in a trance.

"How about a little fuck from Danny before you leave?" She asked.

Amber raised her head with a start and looked down into Kendra's eyes, "Okay...sure if you don't mind..."

Kendra sat back slowly in the chair and looked her straight in the eye." For now until you get Jeremy in line you can have sex with my husband whenever you want. Take advantage of him to make sure you aren't too horny and forgive Jeremy's disrespect and give in to him. If he won't clean up his mess after you fuck then you leave straight away and have my little man take care of you. Don't wait around...March straight up here. Jeremey needs to get the message you won't put up with his bullshit anymore. You need to be ready to walk out if necessary in order to get his respect."

"Okay..." Amber thrilled at the prospect of having Danny on deck as a personal fucktoy.

"Danny are you going to watch the end of the game or do you want to fuck Amber before you take her home?" Kendra called out into the living room. He recognized her tone as a summons, not a question.

He was there in a flash, his penis instantly erect. His pants dropped to around his ankles as he stepped out of one leg. Bareback sex was a rare treat for Danny so he worked her pussy slowly, savouring the moment. He entered her easily, as she was already aroused and her vagina had long since been shaped by Jeremy's huge cock. He placed the thumb of his right hand above into her opening while continuing his thrusting, and worked the area around her clit with the index and middle finger of the same hand.

It seemed to work nicely as she closed her eyes moaning, and began to push back meeting his thrusts. After perhaps five minutes of this Danny could feel his climax approaching. Kendra had left the couple alone, so that Amber would feel more comfortable and get used to having just Danny just for her.

"May I cum Amber?" asked Danny.

"What?...Yeah sure Danny go ahead" She had never been asked that question before, thinking how considerate it was of him to ask like that.

With that Danny threw back his head, withdrawing his thumb from her pussy, he thrust into her several more times before releasing his load. She could feel it spurting inside her, near the opening to her vagina, again, another experience she was not used to. Jeremy usually had her pegged to the mattress and always came very deep inside her. The intercourse was pleasant with Danny, seemingly more tender and intimate. Up till now sex with a man meant being crushed under his weight as he drove ever deeper inside her.

Danny immediately pulled up a chair and without a word went to work cleaning up her pussy. He gently licked his semen from the outside of her labia, thighs, and then worked into the folds between her pussy lips, parting each methodically, cleaning every square inch of her exterior carefully. This is fucking hot, she thought. Next he started sucking the entrance to her vagina, catching more of his seed as it began to liquefy. He carefully bathed her clitoris and shaven pubic mound with his meticulous tongue before laying on his back on the floor.

"Squat over me and place your pussy on my mouth".

She hoped off the table and did as requested, feeling the vestiges of his semen leaving her now freshly bathed vagina. He quickly gathered their combined fluid, making little slurping noises, much to her delight. "Oh Danny that feels so wonderful!" she cooed at him, feeling the thrill of being in control of the sexy man beneath her.

"Can you give me a little twerk and then another taste Amber?"

She rose up in to position and shook her gorgeous little backside up and down a half a dozen times, much to Daniel's delight at the glorious site of her perform that little move. She had learned to perfect twerking in the dance clubs but had never been asked to do it naked before. She lowered onto his lips and could feel his tongue swab the interior of her now daisy fresh kitten.

"That's good" he announced squeezing her butt cheeks with both hands, "Let's get you home!"

Amber sought to test how far she could take this. Rising up she bent over and parted her drum tight buttocks with both hands. "And what about here Danny?"

He spent another five minutes cleaning the area between her pussy and her tight little anus, right up to the small of her back. Amber, eyes closed, whimpered with delight. This was definitely something she could learn to expect regularly from the men in her life!

Amber lived in an apartment townhouse that she shared with two other girlfriends in the south end of town. The pair chatted casually as Daniel drove her the twenty five minutes it took to get there. On the way over she had sent and responded to a couple of text messages on her phone. He pulled into her driveway and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek before saying good night.

"Um Kendra said I could fuck you anytime I wanted..." Amber looked at the older man searching for some sign of surprise. There was none. "Okay, would you mind coming in and letting me ride on top of you for a bit? I still feel like I need a good fuck..."

Danny followed her inside, feeling a bit apprehensive. He doubted Kendra meant they should fuck anywhere else than their condo but he was a firm believer that in a case like this it was always better to ask forgiveness than to beg for permission, so he ventured inside to what was a typical student apartment. Chaos was the order of the day. The kitchen counters, he could see from the main entrance, were covered with dirty dishes, milk cartons and cereal boxes. Amber led him down a hallway past a couple of bedroom doors and into a small room with what he guessed was a pull out sofa and a computer desk.

"Wait here a second. My room is a mess so I thought we could do it here...Oh you can start getting undressed. I'll be right back." She was gone for perhaps a two minutes, turned off the hall light and returned with a comforter that she spread on the floor inviting him to lay down.

Naked on his back, Amber began to suck his swelling member to attention. "Holy fuck! This is the tiniest dick I've ever seen but does it ever get hard fast...oh sorry I didn't mean it about the size. It's just smaller than what I'm used to that's all. Jeremy is kinda huge" Bleated Amber, adding insult to injury. She gad a lot to learn about pillow talk.

Amber wasted no time squatting on Danny and began riding him cowboy style, grinding hard on his pubis. It felt good, different than with Kendra, their vaginas seemed to be aligned differently and it actually felt more comfortable with Amber than his wife. Danny was extremely hard and confident his erection could last for hours having dropped his load forty five minutes earlier. He began to anticipate Ambers rhythmic grinding on his pelvis and was able to rise to meet her in a manner that pleased her.

After a few minutes she began a low moan that gradually got louder and longer. She was leaning on his torso with both hands but began to shift her weight sometimes lifting her hands off him completely and then slapping them down again hard. Danny worked with her raising his hips off the floor to increase pressure on her pussy until she finally collapsed, glistening with perspiration, her head resting on his chest, breathless.

"Oh thank you so much Daniel. After all the fantastic pussy licking you guys subjected me to today, I needed a proper good fucking for release...Oh my God...Thank you so much."

"Your welcome Baby...Now turn around let's freshen you up a bit."

"Okay but go slow. My kitty is still having aftershocks" she announced swinging around on her knees wither side of his torso and placed her pussy firmly on his mouth. "You didn't even come...thank you Danny, You're so sweet to me."

Her kind words thrilled and encouraged him. It didn't take Danny long to clean what little mucus had accumulated from her now satisfied pussy. He took his time and was very gentle, sensing her tenderness. Amber delighted in the attention, undulated slowly and would reposition herself, directing his attention to the tender areas, and now and then her clitoral hood. She continued with her praise, offering him gentle words of encouragement as he continued his duties to her satisfaction. "Don't forget my ass..." She instructed, repositioning herself over his mouth so that his tongue had easy access to her tight little anus.

"Oooooh yes Baby... my God that is so hot!" She said as she rocked back and forth on his skillful tongue, "You are the sexiest man alive Daniel!"

He continued for a couple of more minutes before realizing Kendra would be expecting him back sooner rather than later. He grabbed a handful of her tight buns with both hands and squeezed gently, amazed at how firm they were, announcing he had run out of time. He then quickly dressed and began to say his goodbyes.

"Are you available Monday?" asked Amber following him as he headed for the door.

Danny thought he could hear someone in one of the rooms as he stepped over clothing on the floor on his way down the hall.

"Possibly, but it would be best if you were to come over to our place. Aren't you meeting Kendra after work on Monday? I'll be telecommuting for work the early part of the week. I have to fly to Italy on Wednesday night." He smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. How different she seemed from his beloved Kendra. What did she see in this one, he wondered.

"Text me. I'll pick you up if I'm not too busy. Do you have classes?" he asked turning as he stepped into the night.

"My afternoons are free. I'll text to let you know if I need you Monday afternoon. Maybe I could come over early and spend some time with you," She smiled briefly, "Kendra said I can have you whenever I want" she bragged much to Danny's amusement.

He smiled at her warmly without comment before offering his goodbyes and then after quickly starting the engine of his late model Mercedes, drove off into the night.

Kendra had been waiting for Daniel and Amber to leave before removing all her clothing and pulling on a pair of black sheer lace stockings. She selected an indigo satin garter belt and secured the tops of her hosiery before slipping into a strappy pair of six inch heels. She chose the gorgeous diamond crusted ruby belly button ring that Danny had given her on their tenth wedding anniversary to adorn her navel. Selecting as the final accessory to her wardrobe, a sage green London Fog trench coat she stood admiring herself in the hallway mirror. In heels she was now more than six feet tall looking very slim and elegant.

She quickly brushed her hair and applied a dark rouge lipstick before grabbing her keys before heading to the door. She heard her phone 'ding' signalling that she had just received a text message. That must be Danny she thought as she picked up her phone from the kitchen counter. It was from a number she didn't recognize. The message contained no text, just an image. It was a clear photo of Amber, bottomless, laying on the kitchen table with Kendra's face buried between her thighs taken less than an hour previously through her apartment window... Her heart sank.

The image quality was excellent, she thought. Whoever this was had invested in quality photographic equipment. It didn't take her long to decide it could only be a minor annoyance and nothing more. She deliberately sat down at the chair she had used to lick Amber's sweet little pussy earlier, and stared at the pic for a moment before deliberately looking straight out the window for a long, slow, country minute. Her face was without expression, convinced that she was now in full view of whomever had just intruded into her life. Let the game begin...

She texted a response, "Who is this?"

The reply came back instantly, "You can add me add me to your contacts as Rear Window...Ms. Kendra".

She thought carefully for a moment before continuing the conversation. She was at a complete disadvantage at this point, knowing nothing about 'Rear Window'. Kendra never liked not being the dungeon master in the game of life. (S)he knew her name...Kendra was at a strong disadvantage

'What is it you want'- she typed and then backspaced it away. She didn't want to let on that she was concerned about how this was could go. So what if he had some pictures of her having fun. In the final analysis that put (s)he at greater risk than her... "I see we have similar taste in porn" she typed.

"I'm your biggest fan" came the reply a moment later. Yeah right, she thought, probably some sad, fat old pervert in a wheelchair with nothing better to do than spy on people.

Okay she thought, it was time to nip this in the bud "Since you are resourceful enough to find my number you already know I'm a busy woman living a private life. Enjoy the view but keep in mind that I do have curtains if I think you're going to abuse it. Don't send me another picture unless it's something I need to see."

She waited a few minutes for a response that didn't come. End of round one. It would be interesting to get Danny's take on this new development. She abruptly stood up, closed her kitchen and living room curtains to make a point, and then paced around the condo, her heels clicking loudly, ruminating about her day with Danny and Amber and now this recent development. It could complicate things. She then realized that she had better get going.

Checking her pocket for keys she dashed out of the apartment pausing briefly to lock up, before catching the elevator to the second floor. Earlier she had teased Jeremy's apartment number out of Amber. She later decided that she would have him after all. He was close, tall, an athlete, an engineering student by all accounts quite bright, hung, and available for her amusement at the moment, since Kendra had just destroyed their relationship.

Bullwip
Bullwip
253 Followers
12