Kennel Opening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers

"I didn't say," David said in a somewhat distracted voice. He still had his attention locked on Chumphon giving attention to the dogs in their cages.

"But do you know?"

"Yes, I believe he likes to walk them in the Papamoa Dune Wilderness Area on Saturdays."

The following Saturday morning, Graham was sitting on a bench in said wilderness area, as he and the Airedale puppy Graham had taken on a trial basis from a pet supplier watched Clark Stringer, the owner of a men's gym and quite obviously one of the gym's best customers, walking toward them on a pathway with his two Airedales on a leash.

Graham leaned down and whispered, "Oh look, girl, there are two very fit male Airedales bearing down on us with their tongues hanging out. Just let me slip your leash here and go do what comes naturally."

As he unsnapped the leash, he had a nanosecond of second thought, but he had taken David's view of life to heart. There was no reason he had to give up the Maori hunk completely, but there also was no reason there wasn't room in his sex life for a bodybuilder hunk named Clark either.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,019 Followers