Kenny and His Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
Penny: "Do you think what I'm wearing is too revealing?"
2.4k words
4.65
111.9k
44

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers

KENNY

"How did it go with your cousins and their sexy pj's?" Angela texted me Sunday night.

"You should talk. What you were wearing last night was far worse. And by worse, I mean better, of course." After I'd mentioned that my sister and cousins were wearing surprisingly sexy night clothes last night, Angela had sent me a photo of what she happened to have been wearing: a white, almost see-through outfit that did little to hid either her nipples or her public hair.

"LOL. I should have told you, though, that I live with my mom and my little sister, so we sometimes walk around the house wearing a lot less than that."

"I'm intrigued!"

"I bet you are. And for the record, my mom's a real MILF, and my little sister, Jailbait Girl, has had older guys sniffing around after her for years. Now let's get back to the part about your cousins parading around in skimpy pj's. I think they were trying to get your attention."

"Let's get back to the part about you wearing far less."

"Okay, how about I show you what I'm wearing right now. Then you tell me about last night. Assuming there's anything to tell."

"There's something to tell," I typed -- though I probably would have lied in order to see what she was wearing tonight.

A few minutes later, a photo flashed onto my screen. She was wearing the same bottoms as last night, though pink rather than white. I couldn't see through them quite as well... but she wasn't wearing a top tonight.

"Wow," I typed.

" :) Thanks. Now tell."

"Eve, my younger cousin, came into my room right after we chatted. She's a small girl, very blonde. Very cute."

"Naughty boy, you're not supposed to notice that about your cousin!"

"I never did, until last night. Remember the lightning storm? She's afraid of lightning, and my sister and my other cousin were asleep, so she wanted to stay with me for a while."

"Uh-huh..."

"???"

"Nevermind, go on. What was she wearing when she came in to visit her big cousin?"

"A 2-piece outfit: shortie top and boy-shorts. There was more lightning, and she got more nervous, and she asked me for a backrub to relax her. So she lay down on the bed, and I started rubbing her lower back. When I got higher, she told me to lift her shirt up a bit, and then a bit more, until finally it was off her completely."

"So completely naked on your bed except for a pair of little shorts?"

"I guess."

"And then?"

"Well, she looked so cute lying there, I leaned down and kissed her back."

"I bet."

"And then suddenly she flipped over onto her back and asked me whether there was anything else I wanted to kiss."

"No way! Your cousin exposed her tits to you?"

"And asked me to kiss them. And I did."

"That's so hot."

"The same way I wanted to kiss yours when I saw them a few minutes ago."

"Mmmm..."

"Then I worked my mouth down her belly until I got to her pajama bottoms. And I started to pull them down."

"She let you do that?"

"She asked me to."

"Would you pull mine down. Kenny?" Angela typed. "My little pink pajama panties?"

"I'd love to."

"I'm pulling them down for you. What did you do to your cousin next?"

"Once I got her naked, I put my mouth on her pussy and started eating her."

"Oh!!"

"Thrust my tongue deep inside her pussy, and then sucked on her clit."

"I can almost feel it, Kenny."

"I wish I had my tongue on you right now."

"Me too, me too."

"Oh, but before this, she said she wanted to see my cock, and then she took it in her mouth and sucked it."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Yeah."

Another photo flashed on my screen: it was Angela again. She'd taken off her panties. I couldn't really see her pussy, because her hand was covering it. I was pretty sure her middle finger was slipped inside.

"Ang," I typed, "that's so hot."

"I wanted you to see how hot your story is making me. Kenny, if you still want to Skype, then yeah, I'm so ready to try it."

"Hell yes."

"I want you to be already naked when the screen comes on, though. I want to see your hard cock."

I almost fell over trying to log onto Skype and get undressed at the same time. I was down to my briefs, and Skype was boop-boop-booping, when there was a knock on my door. "What!" I snapped.

I knew it had to be Penny, since our cousins had left several hours ago and our parents had gone to bed early after splitting more than eight hours of driving between them today.

"Can I come in?"

"Can it wait?" Angela appeared on the screen, sitting at her desk. Naked. Her camera was still aimed too low for me to see her face, but what I could see was very interesting.

"Please? I'm really not comfortable standing here like this."

"You're not what? Oh fuck it, come on in." And I typed "Ang, sorry, back in a few minutes."

"K," she typed back, and her cam went dark.

ANGELA

Kenny forgot to actually disconnect from Skype; so although I'd closed my camera, we were still connected and his was still working.

So I decided to watch.

He stood up as his sister walked through the door, and I got my first good look at his briefs. And his erection, which was very obvious (and for which I gave myself a lot of credit).

Kenny was tall, a bit on the thin side, with a really cute face.

He walked out of the webcam's range as his sister came in. If she'd reacted at all to seeing him almost bursting out of his briefs, she didn't say anything out loud. If she was used to seeing him that way, I couldn't understand why he'd seemed so... prudish about what she and their cousins were wearing the other night. Maybe I'd missed something.

(And I knew I'd missed the end of the Eve story, but I had a feeling it was an interesting one: had they fucked?)

They both walked back into camera range, and I saw Penny: she was wearing a sleeveless top that wouldn't have held in her breasts if they'd been any larger. And her bottoms, though not as sheer as the ones I'd been wearing earlier, were even tinier.

And clearly she was thinking the same thing I was: "Kenny," she asked him, "I know what Jan said last night... but this really can't be appropriate for wearing around the house and in the dorm, is it?"

"Uh... probably not."

"Probably not even appropriate for visiting my brother's room, huh?"

"Uh..."

"But you really seemed to like it on me last night." I could see her glancing down at the bulge in Kenny's underwear.

"It's hard-- difficult not to like. So what was so important that you had to barge in here."

"I needed to ask you something."

"So ask."

While she spoke, Penny was playing with the the bottom of her pajama top, repeatedly bunching it up and then letting it drop back down. She never exposed anything that shouldn't get exposed, but Kenny was finding it very distracting.

Penny acted as if this were just an unconscious action, but I suspected otherwise.

"Did you fuck Jan and Eve? You did, didn't you? Why else would they have spent the night with you?"

They both spent last night with him? My online friend had had a more interesting weekend than he'd let on.

"No," he said, "we didn't."

"Bullshit," she said, pulling her pajama top almost to her breasts.

"Swear to God, we didn't."

"So you're saying, when I saw you come out of your room Saturday morning popping out of your underwear..."

"Penny..."

"Like you are right now..."

"Come on, stop it."

"Oh, you're getting all squeamish talking about that with your sister? You haven't stopped staring at what I'm wearing since I walked into the room." She grabbed the bottom of her pajama top and very deliberately pulled it up enough to expose the bottoms of her breasts. "If I pulled this right off, I don't think you'd hide your eyes. So tell me the truth: did you fuck our cousins?"

"Jan and I just slept. I was wearing my underwear when she came in -- because you were keeping her awake with your snoring, by the way -- and they never came off. We sort of held each other, but that was it. Okay?"

"And then last night? When you had Eve in here?"

"You can't tell anybody. Not anybody in the family, not anybody. You can't even let Eve know you know"

"Yeah, yeah, obviously."

"It wasn't anything we'd planned on, she just came in for a while because you know how she is about lightning, but we ended up having oral sex."

"No shit!" Penny said excitedly. "What happened?"

"What do you mean, what happened? She sucked my cock and I ate out her pussy. Oral sex."

"Don't get huffy. So you were both naked?"

"Obviously."

"And you slept that way? Naked together?"

"Yes."

"Cool. You know, until last night, Eve had never even seen a penis."

I had both hands caressing my own breasts as I watched and listened to this discussion, by the way.

"I had a feeling," Kenny said.

"Neither have I. Well, except for what I saw Saturday morning, of course."

"Okay."

"Kenny," she repeated, looking meaningfully down at his underwear, "I have never seen a penis."

Kenny really was that dense. I felt like switching my mic back on and shouting "She wants to see your dick, you idiot!"

Penny pulled off her pajama top and threw it on the floor. "I have never seen a penis," she said for a third time, as Kenny seemed transfixed by her breasts.

Finally he got it, and stripped off his briefs, displaying a lovely erection to both his sister and me. Penny obviously thought she was responsible for it, but of course I'd gotten it started.

The two siblings stood there openly staring at one another: he completely naked, and she wearing such a tiny pair of pajama panties she might as well have been.

"I've never let a boy see me like this," Penny said, suddenly a bit shy.

"They're beautiful," Kenny said. "I mean you're beautiful."

Penny reached over and took Kenny's cock in her hand. Didn't even ask him, just did it.

I'd have killed for some sort of zoom lens; I was just lucky, I suppose, that they were staying more or less in front of the webcam.

Kenny responded by putting both hands on Penny's small breasts.

And I responded to all this, without even realizing it at first, by letting my hand slide down to my pussy. I let one finger sink into my wet hole.

As if they'd had it already planned out (and at least Kenny had had no idea anything like this was going to happen), they both moved slowly toward the bed, still holding and stroking one another, and then fell onto it, side-by-side. Kenny put his arms around his sister and kissed her on the mouth.

It was so hot the way they'd forgotten they were siblings and were both acting out of pure lust. On some level, they must have been feeling this for quite a while.

Without breaking the kiss, they rolled around until Kenny was on top of his sister, his cock scraping against her very tiny panties. They seemed to be barely preventing him from penetrating her.

They were groaning like crazy, both of them trying to explore the whole of the other's body. I was probably groaning even louder, as I was thrusting two fingers in and out of what was by now a sopping-wet pussy.

Watching them was hot as hell, but I was also jealous: as soon as possible, I was going to come clean to Kenny who I was, so I could feel that cock deep inside of me.

"Kenny," Penny said, breathless from the kissing and groaning, "we both know we're going to fuck, so let's do it right now."

"You really want your first time to be with your brother?"

"Fuck yeah," she said, sliding her panties down her legs. "And I want it right now. Kenny, I'm soaked."

Kenny didn't have to be asked twice: he plunged his cock into his sister's virgin pussy. I couldn't see her face -- I was lucky I could still see anything at all -- but I heard a brief Oh! that suggested her hymen had been quickly torn.

I came as soon as Kenny entered his sister; but I needed to cum again, and I was going at it with no thought about how sore I might be in the morning. I was not only watching two people fuck, but I was watching Kenny take his sister's virginity. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Should I stop?"

"If you stop now, after I let you fuck me, I'll kill you. Seriously. I'm fine, fuck me harder."

Kenny was grunting with each stroke, and Penny was moaning, louder all the time. I hoped their parents were heavy sleepers, had their bedroom on the other side of the house, or both -- because things could get really ugly if they woke up and heard their son fucking the hell out of their daughter.

I wondered whether Kenny and Penny would even stop. "Oh my god, you're fucking your sister!" their mother would say, and Kenny, not missing a single hard stroke, replies "Yes... I...am!"

Penny was shaking uncontrollably. I'd never seen another girl cum before.

I was pretty fucking close myself.

"Penny, god, I'm gonna cum," Kenny gasped. "I have to pull out."

"No, no," Penny said, so quickly the words ran together. "Mom put me on the Pill so I'd be ready for college just in case, and I started taking them early. Cum, cum, cum in me!"

"Gaaah, Penny, I'm cumming so hard."

"Yes, do it, fill me!"

"Ahhhhh,"

"Yes, I'm cumming again!"

Me too: brother, sister and voyeur, all cumming at once!

By then all I could see was a lot of movement, and hear a lot of groaning and sighing.

And then it was over, they were still and quiet,lying side by side on their backs, naked on Kenny's bed. Kenny's cock was still semi-erect, and I was pretty sure I could see something dripping out of Penny's pussy.

I disconnected from Skype, and had to make myself cum one more time before I could get to sleep.

MemberX
MemberX
967 Followers