Kenny and His Cousins Ch. 05

Story Info
Jan: "I need you to do me a really big favor".
2.7k words
4.71
84.9k
40

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers

My cell rang Wednesday night. It was my cousin Jan, whose college was about an hour's drive north of mine. We hadn't really spoken much over the past month, both of us still a little weirded out about that night she had to share my room. Well, my bed actually. Which wasn't what it sounds like. Mostly.

Oh, just go back and read Chapter 1.

"Kenny," she asked, "what are you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing that I knew of, but I have a feeling I'm about to learn different."

"I need to ask you a favor."

"Shoot."

"This weekend is Homecoming here, there's parties all weekend and a big dance, and... did I tell you about Pete?"

"No." Which made me a little sad: normally, this is the sort of thing she would have told me about.

"My boyfriend. Or he was, anyway. And he bounced back real quickly, with a cute little freshman. Actually, I think he started bouncing even before we broke up."

"Sucks."

"Yeah," she said. Before last month, I'm sure she would have said "Yeah, I'm sure she does." She seemed almost nervous talking to me lately, not at all her usual potty-mouthed self.

"So what, you want me to come over there and punch him? Because I'm not really the punching type."

"That would have been my second choice; but what I really need is for you to be my date."

"Your what now?"

"Pretend date, obviously. Nobody here knows you're my cousin. I don't want him to see me alone, and I didn't know who else to ask."

"Pretend to be your boyfriend for the weekend," I repeated.

"You don't have to do anything, just show up and dance with me a bit."

"Okay."

"I don't want you to think--"

"I said okay."

"My roommate will be gone, she's going to her boyfriend's homecoming in another state, so there'll be an extra bed for you."

"I get it," I snapped. "You're not luring me over there to fuck you!"

Long silence, then she said "Maybe this was just a bad idea. Forget I said anything."

"I didn't mean to yell."

"I just wanted to explain, I didn't want things to get awkward."

"And how did that work out for you?" I asked, hoping she could tell I was smiling.

"Not too fucking well," she said. There's the Jan I knew.

"Jan, you know I'd do anything for you. And if that means going to a bunch of parties... well, I'll make that sacrifice."

#

I got to Jan's school about 6 Friday evening, and we went straight out to a local burgers-and-beer joint ("Fake ID: Don't leave home without it"). Jan introduced me to her friends, letting them assume I was her boyfriend from a school about an hour away (nobody asked how she'd found herself an out-of-town boyfriend so soon after splitting with Pete).

We sat with her friend El and El's boyfriend Dean, and with Kimya, a stunningly beautiful Cajun girl. I know Kimya caught me glancing at her chest, which filled out her light sweater and was very clearly bra-less.

In my head, I was shouting "Jan's really just my cousin! Let's run out of here and fuck our brains out!"

I behaved, though.

About halfway through the meal, Jan rested a hand briefly on my upper thigh. No place improper, but my cousin's hand there was enough to get me a bit aroused.

A while later, I put a hand on her upper thigh. I don't remember her ever wearing a skirt when we were all together as family, other than at weddings and such, but she had one on now that didn't come down even close to her knee, and I had my hand right where the skirt ended, on bare skin.

One dinner and a couple beers later, we all went over to a party at a sorority house. It was officially booze-free, but bottles somehow managed to get passed around.

I danced with Jan, I danced with Kimya, and I danced with another cute girl whose name I didn't catch, but who invited me back to her room with her. I had to beg off, telling her I was here with my "girlfriend."

Pete was there as well. Jan didn't introduce us or anything, but I figured it out when she suddenly drew me close for a very un-cousinly kiss. With tongue. I played along, resting my hand firmly on her ass.

She apologized afterward for the sudden attack, but I assured her it was quite okay.

Now if only there was some excuse for me to put my hand firmly on Kimya's ass...

Jan and I were a little more overtly affectionate after that, though nothing more than necessary to keep up appearances. It's not as if we were dry-humping on the dance floor, after all.

We eventually made it to a second party, and by the end of the evening we'd both had enough to drink that it didn't feel strange to have one more deep kiss (this time not completely for show, because Pete wasn't even there); but neither one of us was even close to drunk, and the walk back to Jan's dorm in the chilly autumn nighttime air sobered us up real good.

When we got to her room, the other bed was already made up for me: Jan had taken off her roommate's sheets and replaced them with a set of her own, which I guess made sense. I kicked off my shoes, stripped down to my briefs, and slipped under the blanket.

Jan took a nightgown out her bureau, laid it down on her bed, and pulled her shirt over her head. "Umm," I said, "don't you want me to turn around while you're doing this?"

She unsnapped her bra and let it fall free. Her breasts were larger than I'd thought, perfectly firm, each one tipped with a big red nipple. "I don't see the point," she said, reaching for the nightgown. "You already saw them last month."

"No I didn't."

"What do you mean, no you didn't?"

"I mean I didn't. I saw you'd taken off your t-shirt, but you were under the blanket. That's why I left the room before you woke up, so you could have your privacy in case the blanket slipped off."

"You saw nothing?"

"Nope."

"Until now."

"Umm... yup."

She laughed, and slipped on her nightgown. I was sorry to see her breasts disappear from view, and wondered whether I'd ever get to see them again. "I guess that's some irony, huh?"

She turned off the overhead light, and we both got into bed. "Can I ask you a question, Kenny? And I want you to be honest about this, I won't get mad either way."

"Okay."

"Last month, when we... you know..."

"Sorry."

"No, I just wanted to know... you were really asleep the whole time?"

"Of course."

"You wouldn't have done that to me if you'd been awake?"

I was tempted to say she's my cousin, and I didn't think of her that way, but that would have been a lie. Especially after what I'd done with my other cousin. And my sister. The truth, though, was, "I'd never do something like that to a girl when she was sleeping."

"Kenny?"

"Yeah?"

"Who said I sleeping?"

That's all she said, and after a while we were both asleep.

#

Just before three, Jan got up to go to the bathroom. I don't have a roommate, which means I'm not accustomed to the sound of somebody getting out a nearby bed, so it woke me up.

When she came back to the room, I could see her in the dim light pulling her nightgown over her head before she got back into her bed. "Hey," I said sleepily.

"You startled me."

"Sorry."

"I hope you didn't mind," she said, "When Suzi is away and I'm alone, I usually sleep without a nightgown. That's how I sleep at home, in my own room."

"Why would I mind? I don't mind seeing your tits now and then."

"Perv. I meant, I didn't want to seem like I was teasing you."

"You mean you were afraid I'd sneak over to your bed and dry-hump you again?"

"Or you'd be up all night thinking about it, anyway. And look who's learned to talk dirty."

"You have no idea, little cousin. And what did you mean before that you weren't asleep last month?"

"I just meant... well, it's not as if we were fucking or anything. And we were covered up. So when you started rubbing against me, I thought it would be less awkward to let you finish, rather than waking you up and embarrassing you."

"Jan?"

"Yeah?"

"That is such bullshit. What, you closed your eyes and thought of England because you didn't want to embarrass me?"

"Um..."

"I think you liked it," I said.

"No."

"I think your panties were wet."

"I'm not discussing that."

"Why not? You checked to see whether my cock was hard, didn't you? Maybe I should have felt your panties."

"No you shouldn't have," she said in a whisper.

"You're right, maybe I should have checked inside your panties. I bet after you felt your cousin's cock grind against your pussy, you were real wet."

"I'd never have let you do that."

"I bet you're wet right now. You should check."

"No."

"Just slip your hand into your panties, and use your finger."

"No, not with you here."

"It's dark, Jan, I won't be able to see what you're doing."

"I can't."

"I think you want to. Don't tell me about it, just do it. I'll never know."

"I'm not going to, now go to sleep."

"I think you already are."

"I'm not, go to sleep."

"Yes you are, I can see your hand moving. Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"When I was pressing against you last month, were you tempted to pull your panties to the side?"

"Oh, yes."

"And then what? Tell me."

"Ah... your hard cock would have pushed into my... mmmm... my wet pussy."

"Tell me what your cousin would be doing to you."

"My cousin would be fucking my brains out."

"If only you could see how hard my cock is right now, you'd know how deep I could be inside you. I'm stroking myself right now."

"Mmm."

"I'm thinking about my hot cousin, shoving her fingers into her wet pussy."

"I am."

"I know, I can hear it from here. It's so naughty. You have me jerking myself off, right here in the next bed. You ever watch a guy do that?"

"No, never."

"I wish you could see me. Jan, I want to hear you cum."

"I can't do that."

"You can. You're letting me hear you fuck your pussy with your fingers, you're letting me hear you moan, you can let me hear you cum. Cum for me."

"I've never let --"

"Cum for your cousin. I'm gonna cum. Jan, I'm gonna cum hard, if my cock were in your pussy, you'd feel it. My cock is twitching, about to cum, filling up your pussy, you can feel it."

"Huh... huh..."

"Cum with me."

"No."

"Now. I'm cumming!"

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck, yes, aaaaah!"

"Ohh," I groaned, as hearing Jan cum put me over the edge, spurting cum straight up and all over my chest.

We were both quiet after that -- it was the middle of the night, after all, and we'd both gotten pretty carried away: if she'd never masturbated with a boy in the room before, I'd never done it in the same room with a girl.

We both fell back asleep without speaking another word.

#

I woke up to a pillow slamming against my face. "What the... huh?"

"You were so out of line last night!"

"I what?"

"You took advantage of me."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I did notice right away that she was still wearing nothing but her panties. She caught my glance and realized she was almost naked, grabbed her nightgown from the floor, and held it up to her breasts. I hated to lose the view, but at least this meant she couldn't hit me anymore.

"What are you talking about? I didn't touch you. You mean at the dance? That was only--"

"I mean in bed. When you made me..."

"I didn't make you do anything. I was just talking to you."

"I was half asleep, and a little bit drunk."

"And a lot bit horny."

"I never did that with somebody else in the room before," she said softly. "That's so private."

"Neither have I. Listen, Jan, obviously there's something going between us, but it's not as if we're acting on it. Not really. Just a lot of teasing."

"More than teasing," she said.

"Would you like me to go back to school?" I asked. "Pete's already seen us together, so that's not an issue anymore."

"No, I want you to stay. It's just that... Kenny, we should be a little careful."

"Okay."

"And I'll try not to give you mixed signals."

"That's probably for the best," I said; though I was going to miss the teasing.

"But... um..."

"What?"

"When we kissed last night, I really liked that. Can we do it again, just the kiss?"

Not at all a mixed signal. "I'd like that too," I said

She sat down on the side of the bed, and I sat up, the blanket falling to my waist.

I put an arm around her shoulders, and moved her face closer to mine. As our lips met, she wrapped her arms around my back, letting go of her nightgown. It still clung to her chest as our bodies pressed tightly together, but when we both ended up lying on our sides, mouths still together, tongues still touching, the nightgown fell away and I felt her naked breasts against my chest.

The blanket was still between my briefs and her panties, and I pulled it away. Still kissing, we were grinding our crotches together.

I ran one hand down her back and slid it inside her panties, grabbing her ass.

She rolled me over on my back, breaking the kiss as she straddled me.

Her naked breasts had never been this close to me, and I reached up and touched them. Then for a brief second she seemed to tense up and I thought Shit, not again... but then she leaned into me, filling my hands with tit.

At the same time she shifted her body backward until the crotch of her panties was brushing against my cock. "Mmmm," she moaned softly. "Kenny, we're not supposed to be doing this."

I moved my hands down to her hips, and pulled her hard against my cock. "I know," I said, as we ground our bodies together.

"Oh god... I shouldn't want to fuck my cousin."

I rolled her over on her back, pulled off her panties, then lay my body over hers, kissing her and grinding my crotch against hers. She was naked, but I still had my underwear on.

I was letting her make the final decision, and after a few minutes she did: she rolled us around again so I was on my back, then pulled my underwear off. And then without giving herself time to think about it, she pushed herself down on my hard cock. "Jan, you feel so good," I groaned.

"I can't believe I'm fucking my cousin," she said. "Fucking my cousin!" She seemed to be getting more and more turned on just saying that.

"You wanted me to fuck you last month."

"Yes."

"You wanted me to pull off the blanket --"

"Yes."

"-- and look at your tits, then you wanted me to rip off your panties and fuck you hard."

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, half in response to my question and half because she was already close to cumming.

"And you wanted your cousin to cum deep inside of you," I said, unable to hold back any longer.

"Yes!" she shouted, as I started shooting hot cum up into her pussy. That was enough to put her over the edge, and I felt her whole body shudder.

When we were done, she lay with her body pressed against mine, and I held her. "I fucked my cousin," she said softly.

"That's a good thing, isn't it?"

"Is it? Kenny, you've been one of my best friends all my life. I don't want this to ruin things."

"It won't." I promised her, kissing her forehead. "We're just cousins with benefits now."

MemberX
MemberX
964 Followers