Kenny and His Cousins Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

"Don't you dare stop," I said, pulling him back to me.

As he sucked and licked one nipple, and was using his let hand to play with my other breast, I managed to turn our bodies so that Kenny had his back to his sister and I could watch her easily. She'd removed her top completely, and had one arm under the blanket. I had no idea whether she was still wearing her panties or was completely naked under the blanket, but she was very obviously playing with her pussy, and she was more than fine with me knowing it.

(I wondered at the time why Kenny seemed so oblivious to what she was doing; I realized after the fact that he was making a point of seeming to ignore her,and she was making a point of seeming to ignore him, because they didn't want me to suspect they'd already seen one another naked and he'd taken her cherry)

He slid his right hand down my back, under the waistband of my pajama bottoms, and down the back of my panties until he was touching my panties right over my pussy, where I knew I was good and wet. As he lightly stroked me there, I used my left hand to pull the bottoms down, to give him easier access. Penny's panties, which she'd been displaying all night, were small -- but mine were fresh from Victoria's secret, and as tiny as panties could be without being a thong.

I'd come here tonight hoping Kenny would see my sexy pajama set, never expecting he'd get to see my panties, but I'd wanted to be prepared just in case.

I reached down and unbuckled his belt, then yanked both his shorts and his underwear down with one motion. This forced me to remove my breast from his mouth, and made him stop stroking my pussy through my panties, but seeing his cock springing up in front of me made up for it.

There was so much I wanted to do with this cock. I was tempted to wrap my hand around it for starters; but I was pretty sure he'd cum in my hand, and I didn't want to waste this.

If Penny was surprised at how quickly things were progressing (remember, as far as she knew, I hadn't even known Kenny's name an hour ago), I'm sure she was stunned when I stretched myself out on the couch, pulled off my panties, and said "Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy like you ate your cousin's pussy last week!"

Penny stopped short for a moment -- but the moment Kenny buried his head between my legs, she thrust her hand hard between her legs.

"Oh god, oh god, don't stop," I said softly as Kenny teased my clit with his tongue. Penny was very openly fucking herself hard with her fingers. The blanket was almost entirely off of her now, and I could see she was still wearing her panties, but her hand was inside them. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she was saying loudly.

Just before my clit became too sensitive, Kenny thrust his tongue into my pussy. He obviously knew what he was doing. "Eat... her... pussy," Penny said breathlessly.

I grabbed Kenny's head and pulled him closer into me I was so close, so close...

Penny was thrusting her fingers more forcefully now, while using the other hand to rub her small breasts hard. "Oh, fucking god yes," she said as she came, the first person I'd ever see cum actually in front of me. "Yes, yes," she continued, as she continued to shake.

I wished so much she'd come closer to use, so I could watch her cumming close up...

And that thought put me over the edge. I came, and I came hard. I was quieter than Penny, but my body wouldn't stop shaking, felt like the entire lower half of my body was tingling. It wouldn't stop, and Kenny kept tongue-fucking me, Penny was still groaning...

When I finally settled down and my breathing returned to normal, I gently pushed Kenny onto his back. His dick was hard, standing at attention, as it had been at least since I'd pulled off his pants.

I was tempted to just mount him right then and there -- but I didn't want my first time to happen when I was spent sexually, and already a little tender, and I had a feeling Kenny wasn't going to last long enough to justify losing my virginity -- so instead I leaned over him, took his dick gently in my hand, and let it ease into my mouth. I'd never done this before, of course, but I didn't think it was going to require much skill. And I'd watched porn of course.

By now Penny was off the couch, still wearing only her panties, crouching next to us, and very openly watching.

I licked the head of his dick, and gave it a soft suck. He groaned softly beneath me. Well hell, I thought, this cocksucking thing isn't so difficult.

I took a little more of it into my mouth, still not sure how far I could go before starting to gag.

I began sucking again, more vigorously now, and found a rhythm he seemed to really love.

About two minutes in, just as I began to wonder whether I should add something else to the mix, I felt his body begin to jerk under me.

I pulled back, not sure what would happen if he came straight down my throat.

Some of his cum went in my mouth, and some on my face. I began jerking his dick to keep it coming.

He spurted a few more times, getting cum on his chest, my chest, the floor, and on his sister's tits. I grabbed my panties and used them to clean my face.

Then we all lay on the floor for a few minutes, catching our breath. And all of us, I think, suddenly feeling a little awkward about what we'd all done, and watched one another do. We all began putting clothing back on, not meeting one another's eyes. I pulled my pajamas on without my panties, which left me still feeling a little exposed.

Penny and I ran upstairs to her bedroom.

She took off her pajama top and dropped it into the floor (I guess she figured there was no point not being comfortable at this point), climbed into bed, and switched off the light. I assumed our crazy night was over and everything was going to go back to normal now.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers
12