Kenny's Fantasy

Story Info
Kenny's wants to be tied as he sexually pleases women.
1.7k words
4.41
49k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Kenny for his Fantasy, and for letting me express it for all to see…

* * * * *

Bliss smiled as she reeled Kenny in, she felt in total control as she seduced her unsuspecting prey into her clutches. Kenny for his part was mesmerized by her stunning beauty, and was falling quickly under her spell. She pressed her body against his and whispered into his ear. "Let's leave this place and go somewhere where we can have some fun." Kenny was all too happy to comply. Oh, how he wanted this chick.

She took him by the hand and led him to the parking lot, turning she kissed him on the cheek and told him to follow her, she then got into her beemer. She waited for him to pull out of his parking spot, and then she led him away from the city to her country ranch home. When they arrived she opened the garage doors and indicated for him to pull in next to her. She got out of her car, pushed the button to close the garage doors and headed into the house, he followed. Throwing her keys onto the counter, she said. "The bars over there, why don't you make us some drinks, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Kenny looked around, the place was immaculate, passing through the kitchen, into the entertainment room he prepared their drinks, was just about to sit down when Bliss returned dressed in thigh high black leather boots, black leather short-shorts, a black leather bodice finish her outfit. She held a riding crop in her hand, and slapped it against the side of her boot.

"Bring me my drink." She ordered, her eyes sparkling with a wicked glint.

Kenny was all too happy to obey, as he handed her, her drink, she pressed her lips to his ear and told him to undress.

Kenny stepped away, and she brought the crop to his crotch. "Now." She hissed.

Kenny took a long pull on his drink, and set the glass down and immediately began to remove his clothes. Once naked he stood silently before this raving beauty.

"Kneel before me." She commanded.

He obediently kneeled before her.

She took the crop and placed it under his chin. "Hands behind your back, do not sit back, eyes straight ahead." She again ordered. Kenny again complied. What was he doing? He could easily have his way with this bitch, but he remained on his kneels.

Bliss stood back and admired his body; she circled, and lightly smacked the cheeks of his ass with the crop. A small moan of shock and pleasure escaped Kenny's lips. "Quiet." She said as she lifted his now hardening cock with the crop. She tapped his thighs and then placed the crop under his balls examining each of them. She tapped each one lightly, then stepped back and walked over to a black pouch sitting on the sofa.

"You may stand now, finish your drink and get us another." She said as took several of items out of the pouch.

Kenny mind was spinning; he was totally mesmerized by this gorgeous creature.

"So Kenny, how long have you been a submissive? She asked, as he approached her with their fresh drinks, he began to kneel, she stopped him and told him to sit.

Kenny began. "I suppose it has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, I really want this." he paused. "May I call you Ma'am?"

"I prefer Mistress." Bliss replied.

He continued. "I don't know how you knew or if you knew, but when you came out wearing that outfit, I knew that I would do anything for you tonight. Thank you Mistress, thank so very much."

"So, you agree to be my male toy for tonight, and do whatever I tell you do. Within reason that is, I promise I will not hurt you permanently, but I must warn you there will be some pain but mostly pleasure. Are you game?" Bliss stated plainly.

"Yes Mistress." Came Kenny's response.

"Let's finish our drinks so we can get started." Bliss said as she sipped hers.

They continued to chat and loosen up, inhibitions dropping, drinks empty, it was time for Kenny's fantasy to come true.

"Kneel." Bliss ordered.

Kenny complied immediately.

"Hands behind your back," she said as she moved behind him. She took her handcuffs and placed them around his wrists. She then placed a blindfold over his eyes.

"Very good." She whispered in his ear…

He could hear the spiked heals of her boots click on the marble floor, and he could hear the swish and smack of the riding crop as she was again slapping her boot with it.

She leaned down and placed her lush lips on his, she felt him shiver, her lips parting and her tongue wetted his lips.

Again she circled him, again she approached him, this time he felt something being put around his neck, a collar of some type he thought. She placed the black leather studded collar snuggly around his neck.

Again she stepped back, slapping the crop against her boot with a crack. Again he felt her hot wet lips on his, her tongue wetting his, his lips parted but she moved away, nibbling at his throat, moving down to his chest. She kissed and nibbled her way to his nipples, his body trembling in anticipation. He felt her lips encircle his nipple, her tongue flitting over it as she sucked it in. She nipped the nipple once, and moved to the other to repeat the procedure once again.

Grasping his nipple, she twisted and pulled the hardened nub away from his chest. "A little pain." She whispered as she attached the nipple clip to his taunt stretched tit… He winced and his body trembled once again as she tightened the clip until he groaned…"Now the other." She whispered nibbling on his ear as she tightened a clip to his other teat… Again his body shivered, he had never felt such pain, He had never ever been so sexually aroused…

Then he felt a tapping on the inside of his thigh.

"Spread them." She said. He complied.

She tapped the inside of his thighs, one then the other each tap a little higher, and a little harder. She slid the crop up his thigh to the crack of his ass just behind his balls.

"Your cock is so stiff and hard." She said, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

"Do you wish to continue?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." He replied.

Bliss again reached into the poach removing a Ball-Gag. "Open your mouth wide sweetie." She purred as she forced the ball into his mouth and fastened it's snaps at the back of his head.

Bliss again went to the pouch, when she returned she knelt in front of Kenny, and again began tapping his thighs with the crop. Moving higher she began tapping lightly on his balls.

Kenny groaned through the gag, as his balls felt the first impact. Bliss moved behind him, and struck his ball sac again, they began to sway, as she made contact, swinging forward on impact only to be met with more force as they swung back.

Kenny's thighs began to quiver, he grunted each time she made contact with his now overly sensitive pain filled testicles…

To Kenny's relief, or so he thought, Bliss stopped and again positioned herself in front of him, he felt something being slipped over the head of his cock, Bliss didn't stop until the cock-ring was snuggly in place around the base of his now throbbing cock. Once in place Bliss tighten the ring until the helmet of his cock swelled and stretched into a shiny purple.

"So big, hard and shiny, Kenny your cock is huge." Bliss exclaimed, as she licked the head of his cock with her hot wet tongue. Her lips closed around the head and she sucked his cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose pressed against the cock ring. She withdrew sucking hard as she loosened the ring and then pulled it tight as his cock slipped through her lips with a distinct "Pop".

Bliss stood glaring down at him...

"Are you ready Kenny?" She asked.

All he could do was nod his head.

She then began tapping the head on his cock with the crop.

"Baby you like me swatting your cock?" she asked as the crop connected with a loud SMACK! His cock swelling and turning a brazen purple-red, throbbed in agonizing pain. Kenny swooned, his cock harder and bigger then it had ever been, pre-cum splashing from the tip as the crop smashed into it. Again and again the crop connected with his hard swollen cock and balls.

"SO HARD! SO SWOLLEN! KENNY YOU FEEL IT DON'T YOU? YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN DON'T YOU? YOU'RE GOING TO CUM! HERE IT CUMS BABY! CUM FOR ME!" Bliss exclaimed as his body began to stiffen, his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"One more time baby!" Bliss exalted, as she smashed the swollen head of his cock with the crop… Kenny's body withered in pain, his balls drew tight in his sac and his body convulsed in orgasm, his ejaculation prohibited by the cock-ring…

Bliss wrapped her arms around him and held him tight as his body was racked with his non-ejaculating orgasm, his body spasming over and over again, she whispered. "Let it happen baby, let it happen." She watched his now crimson member twitch and throb, a pearl drop of his cum appearing on the tip, she reached down and captured it on her finger tip, she placed it on the tip of her tongue and then softly placed her tongue to his lips, his tongue took the drop.

When Kenny had recovered enough to kneel on his own, Bliss attached a leash to his collar, helped him to his feet and without a word led him to the bedroom.

To be continued…

Hi everyone… I want to thank all of you that have written me, especially Kenny, and my friend in Australia Andy waiting for the sequel babe… and then there is Marty… miss you … and all the rest of you. Thanks for the encouragement and all the ideas… I will be sure and try to include them in future stories… I hope you liked Kenny's Fantasy… depending on the response the story should continue… please vote, and please keep those e-mails coming… love ya! BabyBliss.