Kentuck Woman: Interlude 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised he came so fast, but I shouldn't have been. He was embarrassed again, seeing my face covered in his cum. "I'm sorry, Ms Richardson...I...see I have no control. I can't even do this right."

"Stop it, Brock. It's fine." I dunked under the water to clean off my face and then got up on the ledge of the pool sitting next to him. I smiled and kissed him. "I want you to just relax for me. Can you do that?"

He nodded.

"Good. I think we should go inside and out of the sun. That might be best for both of us."

He nodded again, still ashamed and speechless. He bent for his trunks. "You don't need them, baby," I said with a wink and led him back inside.

I took him upstairs to my bedroom. I have a ceiling fan that was on and cooling the shaded room. "Just lie down now. Everything will work out, I promise." Again, my motherly instincts to soothe took precedence, but in a way I never thought they would.

He lay on his back staring at me as I reached behind to untie my top. He gaped at my big bare breasts and the look on his face made me smile with pride. I slid off my bikini bottoms revealing the now trimmed and waxed, but still dark V of hair there. I could see his cock growing again and climbed on the bed next to him.

I stroked his cheek and hair, looking him into the eyes and then kissed him gently on his lips. "Is this better?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes...," he said, his voice still trembling.

I kissed him again and moved my lips to his neck, nuzzling it as my nails grazed his chest and played with his nipples. I kissed lower, my tongue and lips teasing his nipples and I glanced to see that his cock was engorged again. I slid down a bit and positioned my breasts over his shaft. I held one and teased my hard nipple around the tip of his cock in circles and I heard him moan. I looked at him. "You like that, baby?"

"Mmmm, yeah," was all he could mutter.

I held both my big breasts now and wrapped them around his cock. Squeezing I moved them up and down while my tongue played on his head and pee hole. I wanted more of his cock in my mouth and started to work my lips over it and down, fluttering my tongue and teeth around it as I did, while my hands massaged his balls. I felt his hand tentatively on my shoulder and hair. I stopped, pulled up and looked at him.

"Don't be afraid to touch me, honey," I said. "You have such big hands. I want to feel them on me. On my head. In my hair. I don't mind."

"Okay..." he said nervously and I returned to kissing around his cock.

As I licked up and down his long shaft I felt his hand swirl in my hair and then on the back of my head. I let out a moan on his cock. His touch was electric. Maybe this was what the horses and other animals felt. He certainly had some kind of gift. With his hand now tentatively guiding me, I quickly gobbled his cock deep, taking it all, humming and moaning on it and then pulling up and going down on him deep again. He pressed harder on my head and I began to leak from between my thighs. My hands squeezed and caressed his big balls as I bobbed on his cock. I pulled off and took a breath, grinning at him as my tongue flicked at his head.

"See honey, there's nothing wrong with this, is there?"

He shook his head, speechless. I laughed and took him deep into my mouth again, moving my head back and forth, my long hair coming loose as he twisted it in his hands. I played and sucked on his cock for what seemed like a very long time, enjoying every minute of it. His hands were on my back, my hair, reaching for my butt. The more he touched me, the harder and more vigorously I sucked him.

After holding deep on him for as long as I could I came up for air. Taking his cock in my hand and rubbing it lovingly over my lips and face. "Mmmm, Brock, it's so delicious, I just can't stop."

Still holding it, I moved my lips to his balls, licking around them and sucking each one gently. I heard him groan again at what I was doing; something he maybe never experienced before, the thought making me leak again from my pussy.

"Lift up your legs a little, honey," I said to him. He did as I said and I fluttered my tongue on the sensitive area between his balls and ass. And then I slithered it to his puckered hole. Probing into it and flicking while my hand stroked his shaft.

"Oh godddd, Ms Richardson..." He gripped my hair hard and I knew what I was doing was going to make him cum and fast.

I quickly went down on his cock again, using the palms of both my hands to stroke him up and down. And then he let out a guttural cry and I held him deep in my mouth as his cum shot into it. I kept my mouth clamped on him deep, taking all of it and swallowing hungrily.

Finally, when I knew he was drained, I pulled off him, kissing along the way and then climbed up next to him on the bed, smiling at him.

"Now can that possibly be wrong, Brock?" I asked with a sly smile.

"God...no. It was amazing. You are amazing. I'm blessed"

I laughed. "We're both blessed. And it takes two, honey," I said. "Now what do you think? Are you ready for that steak?"

"Uh huh, I'm starving."

"Good, because I have two big rib eyes set to go. Go on downstairs and take a swim. Relax. Have some more food and I'll get everything ready."

"Okay, Ms Richardson..." he said, getting up off the bed.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I put the cover up top and shorts back on but didn't bother with my bikini, staying naked under them. As I changed, I peered out the bathroom window to see Brock, his cock now flaccid, as he put his swim trunks back on and dive into the pool. I watched him swim around, diving under the water, popping up. Wolf came to the edge of the pool and he splashed him with water, teasing the big dog. Brock's body language was now totally different; he was loose, relaxed, as if a huge burden had suddenly been lifted from him. And I knew I was responsible. A warm feeling gushed through me at the thought.

He ate the steak with gusto. We both did. Chatting now mostly about the horses and the ranch. There was a pause in our conversation and I changed the subject.

"Can I ask you something personal, Brock? If it's too embarrassing or you don't want to answer, you don't have to."

"No, I'm sure it will be okay."

I smiled. "Was this your first time?"

He thought for a moment. "Technically no," he said. "In high school, before I gave my life to Christ, a buddy had a bachelor party. There were strippers. One of them did..." He looked at me.

"Did what?" I asked.

"I was going to say, did what you did to me, but it was nothing like that. Nothing like the love that you showed. It was all business and I really didn't enjoy it. Not long after that I became born again and....well you know the rest."

"I see," I said, flattered at his words. With his mention of love in my sexual act, I again got that warm feeling .

"Now can I ask you something, Ms Richardson. Something personal?"

"Of course you can, honey."

"Do you? Um...." He looked down for a moment. "You said you had barbecues for other interns before...and...I was wondering..."

"Are you asking if I do this with all the interns?"

He stared at me. It was what he was asking.

"Brock, despite what we did today, I am truly not that kind of woman. I've never even thought about doing something like what we did with any employee, intern, or stranger for that matter. And I'm surprised you might even consider it..." I was stern in my response, even a little hurt.

"I'm sorry, Ms Richardson," his head quickly hanging in remorse at his implication. "I didn't mean to...I...well I guess I was just puzzled; shocked really that you would with me. Why? Why me?"

I didn't want to make him feel bad. It was an honest response for him to have. And my reaction to his question maybe was a bit unfeeling. I moved my hand to his and squeezed, looking him in the eye. "I don't know for sure, why you, Brock. You have a quality that I find attractive. And when I caught you glancing at my body..."

"God, I'm sorry. It was obvious wasn't it? It's just that...you are so beautiful..."

"Don't be sorry," I said, squeezing his hand. "It was adorable. And then when I felt your hands on me that day the warmblood was bucking. It touched something in me. I have to admit it ignited a desire for you, Brock."

We stared at each other for a few moments in silence. The sexual tension was building again. I looked at Brock's plate. His steak was devoured. "I made a peach pie," I said, breaking the tension. "Care for some?"

"Can I have some later?" he said, a hopeful look on his face.

"That's what I was hoping you would say," I said with a smile and rising from my seat. He quickly got up as well, circling his hands around my waist from behind. I felt his hard cock poking into my ass cheeks. I reached for it. "Mmmmm, this will be my dessert."

I took him to my living room. "We don't have to go upstairs," I said, untying my top and quickly kicking off my shorts. I lay back on my couch, keeping my green eyes on him while my hand moved languorously over my breasts and down to my pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me now, Brock? I whispered in my most throaty, hoarse voice.

He pulled down his trunks while nodding. "Yes...very much," he said as he moved his brawny body toward me.

"Wait," I said and he stopped abruptly.

I put a finger into my pussy, rubbing it around my wet slit and then pulled it out.

"Taste," I commanded.

He looked at my finger curiously. I pressed it to his lips. He awkwardly took it in his mouth and sucked it. I pulled it out.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's what you do to me, honey? That's how wet you've made me." I stared intently into his eyes. "Now give me that cock, Brock. Fuck me hard with it."

I lifted my legs wide and up and he positioned his stiff pole over my V. I reached for it greedily and helped him, rubbing it around my labia and then guiding it into me. He pressed his strong body down on me as his cock filled me and I moaned loudly. He started to move in and out, my hips thrusting to meet his cock. My nails raked at his chest and I wrapped my legs around his back. I gripped him and cried out as the first orgasm drove through my body.

I relaxed my hold on him, releasing my legs and then turning over onto my belly on the couch, raising my ass in the air. "Now this way, baby," I said, my hand rubbing my hot quivering mound. "Put your hands on my ass. Squeeze it. You can even slap it a little if you want.'

I felt his hands on my ass. "Mmmmm god, yessss, Brock..." I murmured and then felt his cock enter my pussy from behind. As he slammed me from behind, I played with my breasts, taking one, bringing it to my mouth and sucking on the nipple, moaning loudly with each of his hard thrusts.

"Yessss, Brock!" I cried. "Hard! Fuck me hard, baby!"

Without a word, he followed my directions, pounding me hard as I rubbed my clit furiously. I screamed out as another orgasm ripped through me and then collapsed into the couch. I felt his cock slip out of me. I turned around. I knew he hadn't cum yet; he was still hard and long.

"Mmmmm, baby, you are incredible. This is incredible." I said, referring to his cock as I took it and kissed it up and down. I pushed him onto his back on the couch. My hand still on his cock, I straddled him, slowly impaling myself on him. Once fully on him I grunted at the sensation. I began to slowly bounce on his cock, moving at my own rhythm. My pace increased and I arched back, feeling his cock stretch against my inner walls.

I pulled myself back up and raked at his chest and hard abs with my long nails. He was staring at me and thrusting his hips up into me. I bent and kissed him darting my tongue into his mouth and then pulled it out and snaked it around his chest and nipples. He reached out for my breasts and cupped them in his big hands. I felt a jolt and moaned loudly. "Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yessssss!." His hands on them was like an electric shock. But I wanted more.

I pushed his hands off them and took them in my own hands. I bent forward. I wanted his mouth on them."Take them in your mouth," I commanded. "Kiss them. Suck them."

He quickly and willingly brought one to his lips, kissing it, sucking it, and then suckling. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I cried and wiggled my hips on his cock, rotating around it. I was close to a third orgasm. My body was now on fire and I was sweating profusely.

With one hand I cradled his head to my breast, with the other I reached behind me and stroked the base of his cock, releasing two fingers to scrape his balls and anus, while clenching on the rest of his cock with my pussy. I pushed a nail into his tight bud and I heard him groan into my breast at what I was doing. I stroked harder. My body began to quake. I let out my own long loud moan just when I felt him fill my pussy with his warm cum. I continued to rock on him as he lovingly suckled my breasts, making my orgasm last and last until, finally, it subsided.

I collapsed on him, keeping his cock in me. I licked at the sweat that had formed on his chest and neck and cooed into his ear. Our bodies were stuck together by our own sweat and fluids. He had his arm around me, holding me to him.

His cock was shriveling. I pulled off of him, looking down at him as he stayed lying on the couch. I saw his still smooth face; his youth. And then I saw my own dead son in him and it hit me; remorse and disgust at what I'd done. I needed to be alone.

"Brock, honey, you don't mind if I go shower, do you? And then I think I should get you back to your dorm. I know you leave early tomorrow."

He stared back at me. He could see the change in my demeanor.

"What about the pie?" he asked.

"I'll cut you a big piece to bring home," I said.

"Can I swim again?"

"Yes, of course," I said. "You swim while I shower and then we'll get going."

"I don't have to be back that early," he said, hopefully. "I have a key."

I stared at him sternly. "But you should, Brock."

His face darkened. Whatever good mood I had put him earlier was gone.

"Okay," he said and got up, putting his swim trunks back on.

We were quiet on the ride back to his dorm. Just before we arrived, he asked if he did something wrong?

I shook my head. "No, you did nothing wrong, Brock. Nothing at all." But I said it with a hard edge to my voice and my answer didn't satisfy him.

I pulled up to his dorm. "Here you are," I said.

He stared at me with a forlorn look on his face. "If you want I can stay," he said hopefully. "I can tell the group I'm not going."

I shook my head. "No, don't do that, Brock. This was...let's just leave it at what it was, okay."

"Can I see you again when I come back?"

"I don't think so, Brock. Just know, you did absolutely nothing wrong." I reached out to stroke his cheek. "Now you do good down there; that country needs a lot of help. But please be safe." And then I kissed him lightly on the cheek.

He got out of the car. I started to watch him and then drove away. After driving for about a mile, I pulled over and started to cry.

"Why, Kay? Why the remorse? You helped make that boy a man?" I said, hoping to soothe her obvious guilt.

"It's not just that, Frank," she said. "When I dropped him off it reminded me so much of dropping Gregory off at the bus station before his last leave. Before..."

I heard her cry and let her.

"And after Brock and I fucked and I looked at him. I saw my son. It disgusted me. I fucked my own son. What kind of sick woman am I?"

"Kay, I understand what you might think, but trust me on this; you did not fuck your son. You gave a young man pleasure he very much needed. You confuse that with your motherly instincts. This was not your son, but you still grieve for him. As you should. Sometimes that grief can cloud your thoughts. You are not a sick woman. You are a beautiful, caring, special woman. And one, right now, I'm very proud to know."

There was silence after I said what I said.

"Really, Frank..." she said hopefully. "You don't think I did something wrong with Brock. You don't think I'm a pervert."

"Hmmmm, if you are a pervert, what does that make me," I said playfully, hoping to lighten her mood.

I heard her laugh. "Mmmmm, baby, perv me anytime," she said and I knew my talk had helped her.

"In a few days, Kay, I'll do more than that," I said.

"God I can't wait," she said. "Because..."

I waited for her to finish. "What, Kay?"

"Because I think I'm in love with you, Frank," she said.

There was silence again on the line as I thought about her words.

"And I think the feeling is mutual," I replied before hanging up.

12