Kenyan Queen Ch. 02: The Next Step

Story Info
Woman from Kenya enslaves a white man she met in a bar.
1.7k words
3.84
16.1k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since Maria put Bill into service for that night. Once again Bill was walking home when he came across the bar and seen Maria.

Maria grabbed him by the arm "sit down buy me a beer."

Bill sat down and bought Maria a beer. They began to talk a bit and have some drinks.

Maria started to run low on cigarettes "go buy me more smokes."

Bill got up and bought some more smokes for Maria. He came back a few minutes later and handed her the cigarettes. Other people came by and chatted up Maria, after all she was very beautiful and was correct she is an ebony Goddess. One on looker came by and talked with Maria.

He asked her if Bill was her boyfriend. "No, he is my slave" said Maria and the man had an odd look on his face and smiled.

Maria told Bill to input her number in his phone and to go home. Bill obeyed and went home. Bill would text Maria from time to time here and there. Then one Friday night Bill had and texted Maria to see how she was doing. She wanted to just stay in that night and found out Bill was near her room. She texted Bill to bring her things to eat for dinner deep fired fish, somtom, sam miguel light and her brand of smokes. Bill obliged and brought them to Maria's door. She opened it and had him set her table for her and open her beer. "

Sit and the floor and look away from me" said Maria.

"Yes my Queen" replied Bill.

He sat on floor while Maria ate.

Once Maria finished she gave an order to Bill "clear and clean up the table then come to me" as Bill answered "yes my Queen."

Bill cleaned up the table and washed the dishes before entering the room where Maria was.

As Bill walked into the room Maria glared at him "what are doing?"

"Walking into the room like you said my Queen," replied Bill.

Maria looked at Bill "I did tell you to come into the room and then you just stood there."

Bill looked puzzled "I am sorry but I don't understand what I did wrong my Queen."

Maria's lips curled up and she leaned back "I am going to tell you this once and then you will understand. I am the Queen and you are my slave, when you come to me you need to be naked and then you will bow to my royal feet. Now show me that you are mine by stripping and bow your lowly self to the feet of your Queen."

Bill removed his clothes and then he bowed to the feet of his Queen.

"You are a slow leaner slave. The reason I made you my slave is to make my life easier. Slaves obey everything the Queen says just like you are going to do for me. Last time I introduced you to pain, tonight I am going to humiliate you just to prove how superior I am to you. After your humiliation you will crave to serve me more."

Maria stood up and looked down at her slave "follow me into my bathroom, you will crawl behind me."

Bill pushed himself up on 4's "yes my Queen" then bill crawled behind Maria into her bathroom.

"Because you didn't bow to your Queen's and didn't know my slave bows when they see me I am going to humiliate and degrade you."

Maria grabbed her slave by the back of his neck and under his chin pointing his face to her toilet.

"Slave, you are going to lick every part of my toilet and I am going to watch you did it. This lesson in humility will break you, let you know your place to the Queen and remind you to always bow in my presence."

Maria push his head towards the toilet "lick slave", Bill proceeded to lick the entire toilet as Maria watched on.

From time to time Bill would start shaking his head and coughing. Whenever Bill stopped Maria would kick him.

After about 15 minutes passed by Maria made a new command "now clean the rest of my bathroom slave, products are under the sink.

Bill answered "yes my Queen."

He took out the products and cleaned the bathroom as Maria went and relaxed in her room. Bill cleaned and scrubbed the floors, shower, walls and sink in Maria's bathroom. After he finished he put everything back and headed to see Maria.

This time when Bill approached he properly bowed before his Queen "very good, maybe there is hope for you slave." "Now I want you to clean the floor of my kitchen slave."

Bill answered "yes my Queen" then he crawled to the kitchen to clean the floor.

It took some time to clean the floor as he wanted to get very inch to please his Queen and he was in fear of her wrath. After he finished his duties he went and once again bowed to the feet of his Queen.

"Well slave, you are starting to know your true place which is at my royal feet."

The Queen had a smile across her face touching her chin "slave kneel up."

"Yes my Queen" answered Bill as he knelt up following his orders.

"Now you have done a pretty good job for me today slave. I can be a very vengeful Queen when you disobey, meaning I punish you in some form. I can also be a very kind Queen and give you a reward. Slave I want you to grab the big green tub from the kitchen and fill with warm water and soap."

Bill nodded his head "yes my Queen."

Bill crawled to the kitchen to get the tub, he filled it with hot water and soap. When the tub was filled he slowly brought it back.

"Place the tub in from of me."

Bill replied "yes my Queen" he placed the tub in front of her.

"Now in the bathroom there is a long silver stick right by my sink, get it."

Bill went and got the silver stick. Then the Queen gave one more order "get the baby oil from my nightstand."

Bill got the baby oil and then he feel back onto his knees.

"Slave your reward tonight will be pampering by gorgeous royal ebony feet. My feet are your temple for worship slave you belong at my feet."

The Queen then put her feet in the tub closed her eyes and smiled.

"Slave, I want you to time 10 minutes, after that I will give you your next task for my feet and quickly go get towel."

Bill went and found a towel and got back on his knees.

Maria pulled her left foot out of the tub "dry it."

Bill grabbed her foot "yes my Queen" he then went on to dry her foot.

Maria pick up the long silver stick and showed it to Bill "this is for corns and callus, you are going to scrub this on my foot."

Maria hand the stick to Bill "yes my Queen."

Bill took the stick and begun to scrub his Queen's foot. He started at her scrubbing away and dead skin fell to the ground. After the heel, Bill moved up the sole of Maria's foot and then worked on her toes. He scrubbed each toe one by one and then worked back down to Maria's heel.

Maria pulled her foot back to examine it "not bad slave, but I want you to go over it one more time, you need a lot of practice as you will be doing this a lot."

Bill grabbed Maria's foot "yes my Queen" and went over the entire foot more time.

Maria put that foot back in the water and presented her right foot. Bill grabbed Maria's foot and begun the whole scrubbing process again. He scrubbed the entire foot up and down and waiting for Maria's approval. She made him redo the scrubbing just like her left foot. When it was to her satisfaction she placed her right foot back in the tub.

"Now you are going to once again dry my foot off. Then you are going to use the baby oil to assist you while you massage my royal ebony feet slave. Get to work and pamper your Queen."

Maria lifted her left foot as Bill grabbed the towel "yes my Queen."

Bill dried off the foot and open the baby oil. He squeezed the oil into his hand and then closed the bottle setting it down. Bill rubbed the oil in his hands and then be began to massage Maria's left foot.

"Massage my foot slowly slave, massage every part of my foot from my heel, to my sole and all of my toes."

Bill answered "yes my Queen" and did as was ordered by his Queen.

Bill rubbed and massaged Maria's foot for awhile.

Maria noticed Bill had a huge erection "I see you enjoy being down there massaging my feet."

Bill turned a little red "I do like pampering you my Queen."

Maria made a huge smile "what a lovely answer my slave, I see you are starting to come along in your servitude to me."

After sometime Maria had Bill switch to her other foot. She made him switch back and forth massaging her feet for about an hour.

"Slave clear and clean the area and then come back, I want to inform you and a new element in serving me, your Queen."

Bill nodded "yes my Queen" and did what was told to him.

After Bill completed his task he came back getting one his knees and then he bowed before his Queen.

"Good slave" said Maria "but now you are going to add one more element when you bow to me. From now on you are going to kiss the feet of your Queen when you bow to further show your inferiority to your Queen and to show respect to the one whom showed you your place and happiness in life being my slave."

Bill went and kissed the feet of his Queen.

Maria went on to say "slave kiss my feet one more time, put your clothes on and leave. I am done looking at you and will summon you when you are needed again."

Bill kissed his Queen's feet, got dressed and left her room.