Kenyan Queen Ch. 04: More Service

Story Info
Woman from Kenya enslaves a white man she met in a bar.
1.1k words
3.73
15.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Servitude

Maria was pondering how great it's been since she found Bill and enslaved him. It was such a wonderful feeling to wield the power she has over Bill. It was so easy for her to make him her slave. Maria can make Bill do anything she wants. Maria had a taste for power but craved more and wanted to see how much she could break Bill into a true slave pet, he had been broken some but more was needed. Maria sent Bill a message on Sunday telling him to come to her room the next day at 6 after work. Bill replied and told her that he would come over after work. Maria told him what to pick up for her dinner and then she bought some new things for Bill on-line.

Bill came up the next day place Maria's dinner on the table while Maria waiting in the next room. Bill went into the room Maria was where he stripped down, bowed to Maria and kissed her royal feet.

"Good slave, now I have some items in this bag for you for which you are going to pay me back plus interest."

Maria pulled the items out of her bag.

The first was a collar "kneel up slave"

Bill knelt up.

Maria put the collar around Bill's neck "since you are no longer human you are going to wear this in my presence, it will remind that you aren't human and that I own you."

Maria then attached a long leash to the collar.

Next Maria took out pieces of plastic "these are parts to a chastity device, it will go around your cock and will be locked with the key around my new ankle bracelet. From now on you will only cum when I allow you to cum."

Maria attached it to Bill's cock. It felt tight and was painful as Bill's fail erection push on the device but had to room to grow. Finally, Maria pulled out a paddle and a long wooden cane. These are fun for me as I am going to give you pain and me pleasure with these new toys. Maria stood up and told Bill to put his head down and ass in the air.

Bill's eyes closed and face tightened "yes my Queen", he put his head on the floor and stuck his ass in the air.

Maria picked up the paddle "slave now remember after each strike you count and thank me, tonight you are going to start with 25 from my paddle and 25 from my cane. You will take it because I want you to and will do what I want as I am the Queen."

Maria slammed the paddle into Bill's right cheek making a loud pop followed by a scream "one, thank you my Queen" cried Bill.

Maria then slammed the paddle into his left cheek followed by a pop and a scream "two, thank you my Queen" cried Bill.

Maria altered between cheeks until she got to 25. Bill's ass was bright red from the shots from the paddle. Maria gently traced her fingers over Bill's ass admiring her work. Maria walked over and picked up her cane swinging it in the air as Bill could hear it cut through the air.

Maria stood next to Bill and swung the cane down on his ass where Bill shouted the loudest Maria has heard him shout "ONE, thank my Queen." screamed Bill.

Maria laughed and stuck him again and again and again laughing until 25 has Bill screamed and then physically began to cry. His ass was even more red with raised up welt and some blood drawn, Maria handed Bill some tissue and had him clean off his ass. Bill cleaned himself off and then came back to Maria as he bowed down to her and kissed her feet.

Maria looked down at her slave "slave you are going to up your servitude toward me. You are going to come here at 6pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On Friday you will stay here while I am out to wait and serve me when I come back. Do you understand slave?"

Bill replied "yes my Queen."

Maria smile and began to chuckle a bit thinking how lowly, pathetic and obedient Bill became in such a short time.

"I am going to eat my dinner, you are going to clean my rooms, get to work."

Maria went to her kitchen to eat dinner while Bill began to clean her rooms. First Bill went and he cleaned Maria's bathroom, then he cleaned her kitchen and then he cleaned her bedroom area. Maria ate until she was full but had little bit of food left but she brought it back and sat on her bed and played on her computer. Bill cleaned where Maria told him to clean and after some time completed his tasks. When he finished he did his greeting routine of bowing down and kissing Maria's royal feet.

"Are you hungry slave" asked Maria?

"Yes, my Queen" answered Bill.

Maria put the plate at her feet "slave you will my left overs like a dog. You may not use your hands, do you understand slave?"

Bill quickly replied "yes my Queen" Bill lapped up the leftover food on the plate which was mainly rice and little bit of meat but not what would count as a whole meal.

When Bill finished Maria had Bill wash the plate and resume his position.

Maria gazed as her slave was her feet just how she trained him.

"Tonight slave you have taken pain, you have cleaned and now you are going to give me pleasure by doing the routine with my royal feet. Do you remember how to care for the beautiful royal feet of your Queen?"

Bill answered "yes my Queen."

Maria asked "tell me what you will do then slave."

Bill gulped "I am going to fill the tub with hot water and soap and let your royal feet soak. Then I will dry them off and scrub them followed by massaging baby oil into your beautiful royal ebony feet so that my Queen feels pampered like she should, thank you my Queen for letting me have the honor of taking care of your feet."

Maria's eyebrows raised as she thought of what her slave said.

"That was one outstanding answer slave, you are very lucky that you get to serve me and care for my meet. Man white men out there yearn to serve me. now get to work on my feet."

Bill did the routine of working on Maria's feet. The process went for quite some time until Maria was satisfied with Bill's work. When Bill was finished he cleaned up and came back to his position.

"Slave take your leave, come here on Wednesday to serve me."

Bill did was told of him and left. Wednesday was pretty similar with Wednesday with Bill bring food, taking his pain, cleaning and then caring for Maria's feet. Friday, however; was a different story.