Keon Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man is forced into a new lifestyle.
4.5k words
4.31
66.2k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers

Mike was eating faster than usual. His breakfast was almost gone while I still had half of mine to eat.

"Margaret decided she likes a 'good morning boink'..." he explained. Margaret was his girlfriend of several months. Mike was my roommate but I'd not seen much of him since she came into his life. "...she says it gets her mind clearer and sharper at the office...she likes it when I do her twice—fine with me...as soon as she leaves I sleep like a baby."

It was 3am and we sat in our usual booth in the 24-hour diner where we ate breakfast every morning after work, unless we got 'lucky' that is, and picked-up a girl at work. We were both bartenders. I worked at 'The 500 Club', and Mike tended bar across the street at 'Freddy's'.

Mikes' eyes looked up as someone came in the restaurant door behind me. He smiled.

"I thought you had a date?" he asked as his co-worker Keon sat down next to me in the booth.

"I did—I let her blow me and sent her on her way," he replied, "...she wasn't anyone I wanted to look at in the daylight." We all laughed.

"Hi Johnny—how are you? Were you guys busy tonight?" He'd eaten with us a couple times and I told him I prefer 'John', he either didn't hear me, or well, whatever...no big deal.

"It was steady—no major rush or anything—we never got slammed...." I said.

Keon ordered breakfast just as Mike finished eating. Mike pulled out his wallet and tossed me a twenty.

"Here boys, breakfast is on me," he said. He slid out of the booth and said," Adios, losers...."

Keon remained sitting next to me. I was waiting for him to move across the table to where Mike had been. After a long while, he finally moved.

"So Johnny, have you had any good pussy lately?" he asked after his food arrived.

What's with this guy? I wondered. The few times we've spoken he always asks about my sex life.

"Yeah...had a nice girl the other night," I said, "...she was gorgeous and she was good in bed—a rare combination...she—"

I noticed he either wasn't interested in my story, or he just tuned me out. Why do people do this? I wondered. They ask you a question then they don't even have the courtesy to listen to you.

I finished my breakfast and tried to signal the server for the check.

"Mike says you like to play pool—he says you're a 'good stick'," Keon said as he was shoveling food into his mouth.

I remembered that Mike had gone to Keon's house once and he had a pool table. Mike said his house had to be seen to be believed. It was ridiculously big. It was his parent's house and Keon was living there. It was more investment property than anything; his parent's lived in Egypt, in Cairo.

Mike said Keon's dad was one of the richest men in Egypt. He owned the largest construction company in Cairo, and was probably a billionaire. Keon didn't want to go into the family business; he wanted his independence; he wanted to live in America.

Keon's big brown eyes were studying my face. I felt briefly uncomfortable by his hard gaze.

"Yeah, ah...I like to play," I said.

"Well, I have a pool table and I think I can kick your ass," he smiled at me.

I was wide awake and didn't want to go home just yet. Besides, I enjoyed the challenge of shooting pool with another 'good stick'.

I laughed; I was relaxed now. "Bring it on, big boy," I said.

I followed him in my car. It was a 'gated community' and I waved at the security guard as I drove by him. Mike was right: the houses here were spectacular.

Keon gave me a brief tour of the house. There was so much to see it would have taken a long time to see the entire house. The décor and furnishings were expensive.

We ended up in a room just off the dining room. It must have been his father's study; a big desk, a bar, many books, and a full-size, regulation pool table. I was more than a little impressed.

Keon went behind the bar and pulled out an expensive bottle of Tequila. He poured us shots, he raised his glass and said, "May the best man win." We downed the shots. Damn, that was the smoothest tequila I'd ever had.

I don't know how many games of eight-ball we played. He kept pouring us shots and I was feeling no pain. It seemed to me that I'd win a game then he'd win a game and so on....

After awhile, he began to pat me on the back. Then he would leave his hand there and rub my back and shoulders. I didn't know what to make of it. I just figured Egyptians were a 'touchy-feely' kind of people.

When he was about to pour two more shots of tequila I said I couldn't have anymore—I was going to have trouble driving with what I already had. He went behind the bar and when he returned he handed me a low-ball glass half-full with a brown liquid.

"Chocolate vodka," he said. "One more for the road?"

Well, one more wouldn't kill me....

The next pool game, after I sank the eight-ball to win, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He began to massage my neck and shoulders.

"Damn Johnny," he said, "...you sure are tense...."

His hands were very strong and they felt great on my aching muscles. Suddenly, one of his hands dropped down and squeezed my asscheek. He left his hand there and rubbed my bottom.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Johnny, have you ever fooled around with another guy?"

Okay—that was it. I'd better get out of there, I remembered thinking.

I tried to casually break free of his hands but they held me in place. He was behind me and he pulled me close to him. Close enough I could feel his hard prick against my bottom.

Through my alcoholic haze I realized I could be in big trouble here.

"Ah, Keon, I have to leave...I better get going," I said as I squirmed out of his grasp.

He laughed and said, "I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry, my pretty friend...maybe you should use the toilet before you leave."

What an odd thing to say, I thought. I did have considerable pressure on my bladder but it wasn't anything I couldn't hold in until later.

"No-no...I'll be alright," I said.

Suddenly, a crippling pain in my stomach gave me horrific cramps; I doubled-over, hands on my knees. I had to get to the bathroom—NOW.

"Where's the bathroom? I have to go," I said through clenched-teeth.

"What is your hurry, Johnny? How about another game of pool?" his voice was taunting me.

"KEON—PLEASE—WHERE IS THE BATHROOM?" I couldn't hold it in much longer.

Keon chuckled and put his arm around me. "Come with me..."

He took his time guiding me down a long hallway. I think he was enjoying my discomfort.

We entered a huge bedroom and he pointed to a door. "Your throne awaits you," he said and released his grip on me.

I ran to the door. It was a very large bathroom. My bowels began to empty just as I'd lowered my pants and briefs and sat down.

I didn't know a human being could have that much inside them. I sat there a good ten minutes filling the toilet bowl and flushing over-and-over again.

My stomach was beginning to calm down. I was sure I'd gotten all of it out of me when suddenly the door flew open and there stood Keon. He was naked and he was stroking his long and slender cock while he stared at me with a grin on his face.

"Did you get it all out, Cutie? That laxative works very well, doesn't it? We certainly don't want any 'accidents' when you bend over for me and I take your cherry...."

"KEON—GET OUT OF HERE—GET-OUT!!" I shouted. Now it made sense. That 'chocolate vodka' wasn't vodka at all.

I needed a plan. Here I was sitting on the toilet with my pants and underwear below my knees. I knew I was in a very vulnerable position.

"Wipe yourself clean for me, Sweetie...wipe your pussy clean for me...."

MY GOD!! THIS GUY IS CRAZY, I thought.

To buy time, I did wipe myself. My anus was a little sore from everything that came out of it. He watched me intently; staring at me with that stupid smile on his face.

I counted to myself: ONE-TWO-THREE....

I leapt off the toilet and charged him. I was going to punch his balls hard and run the hell out of that house. He was fast for a guy his size. He side-stepped me and pushed me to the floor.

Before I knew it, he had twisted my arm behind my back and was forcing me to stand. His free hand pushed my pants and briefs to the floor. He literally picked me up off the floor and kicked my pants and briefs completely off me.

He was behind me. He reached between my legs and grasped my scrotum and squeezed it hard. I cried out as stars danced before my eyes.

"Take off your shirt, Sweetie," he said.

I hesitated and he squeezed my balls hard again. I'd never known such pain.

I fumbled with the buttons and opened my shirt. He ripped it off my chest. He pushed me into the bedroom guiding me by my balls. I tried swinging my free hand at him and he squeezed my balls so hard I almost passed out.

He laced his arm around my waist and pushed my head and shoulders onto the bed. He kicked apart my legs. I was now bent over for him with my legs spread wide. I panicked.

I pleaded with him: "NO KEON—NO--NO—PLEASE DON'T DO THIS—PLEASE KEON—LET ME GO—I WON'T TELL ANYONE—PLEASE LET ME GO...."

When he spoke I didn't recognize his voice. He sounded like pure evil.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH—YOU WIGGLE THAT SWEET ASS OF YOURS AROUND THE POOL TABLE—TAUNTING ME—TEASING ME—MAKING MY COCK HARD—THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY 'NO'?"

He squeezed my balls hard causing me to scream in anguish.

OH MY GOD—HE'S INSANE—THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING....

He reached over and gripped my throat in his free hand and squeezed hard. I choked and gasped for air. I thought this was it—I really believed I was going to die.

"YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU AND I'LL LET YOU LIVE—I KNOW YOU WANT IT—I KNOW YOU WANT MY COCK IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY—TELL ME YOU WANT IT—TELL ME YOU WANT MY HARD COCK IN YOUR PUSSY—BEG ME TO FUCK YOUR PUSSY!!"

I couldn't get any air—my head was reeling and I was about to pass out—I had to pacify this crazy man.

"FUCK MY PUSSY, KEON—STICK YOUR HARD COCK IN MY PUSSY—PLEASE FUCK ME, KEON—PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ...."

He relaxed the stranglehold on my neck. I coughed and choked and gulped huge quantities of oxygen.

"SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT MY COCK—PULL APART YOUR CHEEKS FOR ME—SHOW ME YOUR PUSSY!!"

I quickly reached back and opened my asscheeks. I felt a cool rush of air on my exposed anus. I was too scared to feel humiliation. He was bigger than me and much stronger. I truly believed he could strangle me to death if he wanted.

I was in survival-mode now. Nothing else mattered except making it through this night alive.

He took his hands off me and walked across the bedroom. I could make another run to the bedroom door, I thought, or I could stand my ground and fight him right here.

"KEEP THAT PUSSY OPEN FOR ME—DON'T YOU DARE MOVE OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!"

My heart sank as I knew he could do it, too. I cursed myself for being such a wimp—for never learning how to fight—for being so afraid of pain that I would bend over and show my asshole to a man.

Before I knew it, he was behind me again. He began to rub something warm and wet between the cheeks of my ass. His finger was coated with some sort of cream and he pressed it against my anus. I clenched my sphincter as tight as I could. He reached down and gripped my balls in his powerful hand and excruciating waves of pain engulfed my entire body.

I relaxed my sphincter—his finger pushed into me—he lubricated my asshole with his finger—sawing it in-and-out of me. Tears of shame and humiliation rolled down my cheeks onto the bedspread.

I was vanquished—defeated by his superior strength--to the victor belongs the spoils. I was his now to do his bidding. I knew what was coming next and I fought to control my sobbing. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing and hearing me cry.

I felt the bulbous head of his cock against my hole. I readied myself for this final assault on my body and mind.

Suddenly he said: "PUT IT IN FOR ME—SHOW ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT MY COCK!!"

The ultimate humiliation! I groaned in deep despair as my small hand reached between my legs and found his cock. It was the first time I'd felt another guys cock. I pressed it against my hole. I hesitated—my life flashed before my eyes. I knew after this I would never be the same.

"PUSH YOUR HIPS BACK—TAKE MY COCK INSIDE THAT SWEET PUSSY, PRETTY BOY!!"

I pushed back. His cockhead popped through my opening. I stopped to get accustomed to the strange sensations. He grabbed my hips and impatiently pulled me to him. His slender cock slid all the way inside me. It hurt like hell--I bit my lip to stop from crying out.

It knocked the air out of me. When I felt his pubic hairs against my asscheeks I gasped for more oxygen.

My sphincter had a mind of its own. It tried valiantly to repel the strange invasion, but Keon pinched my asscheeks so hard it forced me to concentrate on keeping my hole loose for him.

My asshole felt incredibly full. If I hadn't already vacated my bowels, I would have thought I needed a toilet quickly.

"OH SWEETIE, I LOVE YOUR PUSSY—SO HOT—SO TIGHT...."

He slowly fucked in-and-out of me. I was glad I'd drunk all those shots of tequila—both my mind and my asshole were becoming numb to his brutal rape.

Deep groans of pleasure came from his throat. It gave me an idea. As much as I hated the thought of it, I wanted him to shoot his load inside me as quickly as possible—at least the rape would be done and finished.

When he thrust into me I pushed back hard against him—my asshole swallowing the entire length of his cock. I timed the rhythm of his hips with mine. I wildly impaled my asshole on his cock.

"YES JOHNNY YES---OH GOD YOU'RE A GOOD FUCK—KEEP FUCKING ME BABY—YES-YES-LIKE THAT, BABY—JUST LIKE THAT!!"

He thrust into me faster and with more urgency. His hips begin to buck and jerk—suddenly he cried out.

"OOOHHHH—GOD—I'M CUMMING—I'M CUMMING—I KNEW YOU'D LOVE THIS, JOHNNY—I KNEW YOU WERE A FAGGOT---OOOOHHHHHHH—I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG...."

It was very strange to feel his hot liquid filling my asshole. He spasmed and jerked wildly and kept cumming and cumming.

He held me tight and rammed his cock into me one more time. This time—his final thrust—all the way inside me, gave me a feeling I'd never had before. I felt something incredible that made me cry out with pleasure; it caused my limp dick to suddenly spring to full erection. I was dazed and confused; his thrusting ended and he held me close to him.

There was something terribly wrong—his cock remained rock-hard inside my asshole.

I began to panic as he held me against him. He stroked my chest and pinched my nipples. Suddenly his voice was soft and tender as he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, my little pretty lover-boy...I knew the moment I saw you that I had to have you—I knew you would love my cock..."

"NO KEON—NO---LET ME GO—YOU RAPED ME, YOU BASTARD---LET ME GO..."

His tongue darted in my ear causing me to shiver. He rolled my nipples to perfect little points. Then his hand squeezed my hard cock and he softly laughed.

Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up and swung me around until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. His cock stayed in my asshole throughout this maneuver. I was now sitting on his cock—he held me so just the head was inside me.

"Now my pretty faggot friend, I'm going to give you a fuck you will always remember!"

"Please, Keon—no more—please let me go," I whimpered.

He didn't say a word. Instead, he pulled me downward until the full-length of his cock was buried deep inside me. I wasn't numb anymore, on the contrary, the walls of my asshole were super-sensitive, and I could feel every ridge and vein on his cock, whatever it was the head of his cock pressed against, it caused me to moan and jerk my hips.

He took my balls in his hand and menacingly squeezed and fondled them.

"Now my pretty girlfriend—you are going to do the work—you are going to slide up-and-down my cock..."

And to show he meant business, he gripped my balls until I cried out in pain.

OH MY GOD—PLEASE NO!! My mind screamed in horrified silence. I was now being forced to help him rape me for a second time.

I lifted myself up then fell back down on him. I was acutely aware of the walls of my asshole clasping onto the silky flesh of his cock.

"LIFT UP UNTIL JUST THE TIP IS INSIDE YOU—THEN SLOWLY PUSH DOWN ON IT...YOU"RE GOING TO LOVE THIS, MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND...."

And to show me what he wanted, he held my asscheeks in his hands and guided my movements. He was soon fucking me with a steady, regular rhythm.

He pulled me down hard on his cock—the tip kept bumping against that place in my asshole. I squirmed and jerked every time I felt it. It was a new sensation to me. It felt wonderful and I wanted to cry out in pleasure, but I clenched my teeth.

I began to fuck him faster and harder—taking every inch of his cock inside me. The walls of my asshole greedily clung to his velvety flesh. I absolutely loved the feeling of his cock sliding in-and-out of me.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? My mind screamed in emotional anguish. HOW COULD I LOVE BEING FUCKED BY A MAN? AM I REALLY QUEER? KEON IS RIGHT—I AM A LITTLE FAGGOT!!

Tears came to my eyes—I couldn't get enough of his cock—I loved his cock inside me.

My own cock throbbed and ached—the cum began to boil in my scrotum. I fucked him harder and faster. I began to squeal and whimper every time his cockhead bumped against 'my special place'.

I felt his hot breath in my ear: "Yes—I knew you'd love this—I knew you were a faggot who needed a good fucking...slide up and down my cock, queer-boy—make me shoot my load in your tight pussy...."

I fucked him faster—not for him, but for me. I was getting real close to shooting my own load. I slid up-and-down his cock in wild abandon. Gone was any shame or humiliation—I needed to cum and that was all that mattered.

Suddenly, his hand gripped my cock and squeezed and stroked—that was it—I lost it—the cum shot up from my balls and out of my cock.

"OH GOD—OH GOD—OH GOD---UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...."

Keon pulled me down hard on his cock and held me there as he emptied his second load of hot jism in my ass.

"I'M CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY, SWEETIE—OHHH-I'MMM-CUMMINGGGGGGG...."

My body continued to buck and jerk as my cock spit out the last of my semen; his cum felt deliciously warm on the sensitive walls of my asshole. My head pounded and I gasped for air. I was dizzy and disoriented. I looked around and didn't know where I was.

Suddenly, Keon fell backwards on the bed pulling me down on top of him. He began snoring almost immediately. I lay there silent and still, listening to him sleeping.

When I thought it was safe, I gingerly rolled off him. I paused and looked at him—still sleeping. I quietly fell off the bed, scooped up my clothes, and ran to the front door of the house, frantically pulling on clothes along the way.

My mind was numb. On the drive home I could still feel his cum oozing from my asshole. I was completely bewildered and deeply ashamed that the greatest orgasm of my life was caused by a man's cock in my ass.

I fought back tears as I drove—I didn't want to acknowledge that Keon had totally shattered my confidence and self-image. Not to mention the huge seed of doubt about my sexuality he had planted in my head.

I was off work the next two days and never left my apartment. Luckily, I only saw Mike once. He came home for a change of clothes between work and a date with Margaret.

"You feeling okay?" he asked after seeing I hadn't showered or shaved.

"Yeah, I'm fine...don't really feel like doing anything...." I replied. He shrugged his shoulders and left me alone.

I began searching the internet for answers. I wanted to know how I could possibly respond like I did to my rape. I stumbled onto a site that stated there was such a thing as 'involuntary response' to unwanted stimulus—that a man's prostate could act like a 'g-spot' and give him an 'involuntary orgasm'—even against his will.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers
12