Keon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime much later, I was awakened by the feel of Percy's hand on my cock. He was gently stroking my hard-on. I turned on my side to face him. I took his long cock in my hand then I kissed him. He kissed me back. We masturbated each other in perfect rhythm.

I had been completely wrong about Percy. He wasn't a mean-spirited twink at all. On the contrary, he was all man, and very loving and generous with his attentions to me. He seemed genuinely concerned for me. And he was gorgeous, too....

We broke our kiss and cried out at the same time as the cum spurted from our cocks and covered our bellies and hands. We both were breathing very hard. It was then that the overpowering aroma of sperm and semen filled my nostrils. The bedroom air was thick with the smell of last night.

Percy kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'll be right back." He climbed out of bed, and still naked, left the bedroom. When he returned he gave me a cup of hot coffee.

"Here," he said, "...this will help get his flavor out of your mouth...he's got some nasty-tasting spunk, doesn't he?"

I looked with surprise at him and laughed. We began talking. It felt like we were old friends. He actually listened when I spoke.

Finally, I asked: "Well, what happens next?"

He suddenly averted his eyes and changed the subject. "C'mon," he said, "let's take a shower."

We soaped each other and washed all remnants of last night off our bodies. I became bold and lathered his crotch and soaped his cock and balls. He was hairless down there and I loved the feel of his smooth skin.

His penis began to rise. I gently caressed him to full erection. Without saying a word, I went to my knees and for the very first time, I willingly took another man's hard cock in my mouth.

I sucked him slowly; methodically. I lathered his cock with my saliva. My tongue traced every vein and ridge; I discovered the underside of his cock was particularly sensitive so I concentrated my efforts there.

His moans of pleasure were music to my ears. With the hot water streaming down on my back, and my mouth full with his cock, I became lost in the sucking. When his hips began to push his cock deeper in my mouth I increased the pressure and tempo.

Suddenly he cried out: "OH-GOD, JOHNNY-OH-GOD---I'M-CUMMING—I'M-CUMMMMMMIINNGGGGGG...."

His sweet nectar filled my mouth and I swallowed. The flavor of his cum reminded me of cream soda—delicious. I needed to swallow three times to get all of his juice.

When I stood he kissed me full on the lips and grasped my erection and was about to go to his knees when I stopped him, "Let's just say you owe me one," I said with a smile. I lathered and washed his cock once again.

Once we had dried ourselves and were back in the bedroom, Percy slid on his leather underwear; he handed me, not a jockstrap, but what appeared to be a woman's thong panty. I looked at him quizzically.

"He wants you to wear this...." is all he said.

It was pink with a lace waistband, I stepped into it--the crotch barely covered my 'package'. I looked down, my cock and balls were clearly visible through the sheer, diaphanous material.

I felt ridiculous. Percy sensed this and took me in his arms and we kissed.

"You look beautiful," he said, gazing into my eyes.

"C'mon—I'll make you breakfast," he announced. He held my hand as we walked to the kitchen, naked, except for our tiny 'uniforms'. I guessed this was how Keon wanted to see us when he got home.

We were both famished. Percy made us sausage, eggs, potatoes and toast. It was delicious and we ate everything. Afterwards, I loaded the dishwasher and we went into the study and plopped down on the soft, leather sofa.

Percy flipped on the tv and we watched a soap opera and made fun of the actors and storyline. During one commercial I asked Percy where Keon was.

"Well, ah...I'm not sure...." he said; I sensed he knew where Keon was but didn't want to tell me.

After an hour or so, we heard the front door slam and footsteps coming towards the study. Keon walked in carrying a large box. He set it down near the dvd player and pulled out a disc and inserted it in the machine.

Keon sat between us with remote control in hand.

"Sweetie," he said to me, "I want you to watch this closely."

The blood drained from my face when I realized what I was watching: everything we did in the bedroom last night was clear to see. l appeared to be more a very willing participant than a victim of blackmail.

My shrieks of pleasure and eagerness to perform varying sex acts made it obvious for all to see that I clearly enjoyed what we were doing.

I was horrified. My eyes bugged-out; I was breathing hard and sweating profusely.

"W-What are you going to do with this?" I asked in a panic-stricken voice.

"Nothing," he said in a calm voice, "...if you move with Percy and me to Washington--it will be our little secret...I've had several copies made, and if you decide NOT to go with us—everyone you know will see this video—your parent's will see their little fagboy having the time of his life...I want you to pick up the phone and call your work—give your boss notice that you're quitting...."

You may be thinking now is the time to stand-up to Keon—to accept who I am and refuse to be blackmailed any further. Boy, are you wrong....

It may be the 21st century everywhere else, but in my town people still have a 19th century attitude towards homosexuality. There were very few openly gay people around here, and they were mocked and ridiculed.

My dad once told me: "John, you can be anything you want in this life—just don't be queer. No son of mine will ever be with a man in 'that way'. It would devastate your mother, and if I even think you're queer--I'll be the first one to beat the shit out of you...."

His words are deeply imprinted in my mind. The most important thing in the world to me is to not disappoint my mom and dad—there is no way I could break their hearts by admitting to them who I was. I would rather die than tell them I was queer.

My trembling hand reached for the cell phone on the table, Keon stopped me.

He said, "Here is your story—memorize it—you will be repeating it to your friends over and over the next couple weeks."

He then went on to tell me what to say to everyone.

When the day finally came I drove my car to my parent's house to leave it there. I introduced Keon and Percy to them. They were profusely grateful to Keon and thanked him for everything.

With my mother in tears, and my dad waving good-bye, I got in the backseat of the Cadillac and we slowly drove off.

Keon turned the corner and, out of sight from my parents, he stopped the car.

"Get in the front seat," he said to me.

Percy held the door open while I climbed inside between them. We started off on our journey.

When he turned down the on-ramp of the freeway, he said: "Sweetie, we have a six-hour drive ahead of us—open our pants and hold our balls—when we get hard you'll relieve us with your mouth."

I did as I was told—his lewd words made my penis twitch inside my panties.

I sat back enjoying the weight of their balls in my hands and listened to the hum of the tires on the highway.

12