Kept At Stud

Story Info
Carrie and Steven enter an arrangement.
1.9k words
3.79
98.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers

Carrie was sitting on the park bench reading a book. She had been early for her meeting and thought she would kill some time while she waited. She was a pretty woman with shoulder length red hair, green eyes, and white porcelain skin. She was about 5’7, 125lbs and had a nice shapely figure. She was dressed conservatively in gray slacks and a white blouse. Carrie looked up from her book and noticed a couple walking by holding hands.

Carrie remembered when she and Paul used to be like that. Now their lives were so busy they hardly saw each other. He was always traveling for business and she was always left at home alone with the kids. The few times they do have alone time together, to her disappointment he hasn’t been able to satisfy her. The sex was quick and infrequent. So, Carrie decided that she had had enough and took a lover.

His name was Steven and he was perfection. He was tall, dark, and handsome in every sense of the phrase. Best of all, he was available to her anytime she needed him and she needed him really bad today. Paul was out of town for the weekend doing a seminar and Carrie made sure her first stop before coming to the park was dropping the twins at her mothers for the evening. Sometimes she felt guilty about doing this but other times she felt like it was something she had to do for her. She didn’t want to leave her husband and had no intention of doing so. She loved her husband, her family…her life but she is a woman and she has needs.

She glanced up from her book and saw Steven approaching her. “Hey there baby girl.” He said, sitting down beside her and giving her a long passionate kiss. She pulled back and smiled at him. He was so gorgeous with his chocolate brown skin, goat-tee, and shaved head. He had the most full kissable lips she had ever seen on a man. Carrie had been with her share of guys in the past but this was her first experience with a black man. She loved the way he took control of her. Little did he know, she would be taking control of him soon. Steven, kissed her again and slid his tongue into her mouth.

“Hi there.” Carrie said coming up for air.

“I’ve missed you.” Steven took her left leg and placed if over his and started playing the buttons on her blouse. He started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. Then his lips were back on hers. They were so into each other they were oblivious of the world around them.

“Mmmm Steven, let’s go back to your place. I have to have you right now.” Carrie reached down and started rubbing his cock over his pants. She loved his big black cock.

“Sure thing hon but first, what’s in the box?” Steven pointed to the small box sitting beside her purse on the bench.

“It’s a surprise for you but I am waiting for the perfect time to give it to you.” Carrie removed her leg from his and stood up, pulling him up by the hand with her.

They walked a short distance to his apartment. He had a nice place. A little on the small side and not many furnishing but Carrie figured it was all he could afford on his salary. She loved being there. It was like they were shut off from the rest of the world. He walked over to the refrigerator and got bottle water for them both to share. He took a drink and then she followed. The whole time they were looking at each other intensely. He took the bottle from her hand and walked behind her. He cupped her breasts through her blouse and kissed her neck.

Steven kept his left hand on her hip while he ran his right hand from between her breasts to the button on her slacks. He slipped his hand down her pants and felt her pussy. She was already moist for him. Carrie turned around to face him. He started unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her bare round breast and perky nipples. He took her over to the bed and laid her down on her back. He pulled off his shirt. He took one of her heels off and then the other. Then slid her pants and panties off. He dipped his head between her legs and began licking her slit, up and down. Then he took the tips of his fingers and opened her pussy lips so he could slide his tongue inside of her.

She tasted so sweet and her clit was swollen against his tongue. Carrie threw her hands above her head and closed her eyes enjoying every minute of his attention. She felt his fingers go into her rubbing her clit. Then he put his tongue back to work on her while he slid his fingers in and out. She felt close to cumming for him. He made her feel so good. Carrie felt herself tense up and her clit quiver on his tongue, shooting her sweet juices all over his lips and tongue.

He got up to his feet and took off his pants. Carrie sat up and took her blouse the rest of the way off. They were both naked now. Carrie scotched to the edge of the bed and began licking and sucking his balls.

“Oh Carrie, oh baby suck my cock.” Steven put his hands on the back of her head and gently but firmly guided his cock into her mouth. She deep throated his cock down to his balls all the while looking up at him. Steven looked down at her and watched his cock appear and disappear in and out of her mouth. She took his cock out only for a moment to lick up and down his shaft before sliding the entire length back in again. Steven couldn’t take it anymore, he had to have her.

He gently pushed her back and had her turn over onto her hands and knees. She positioned herself as to present her ass to him. He took his slippery, thick, 9inch cock into his hand and slid it into her ass. Carrie was so tight, he loved fucking her in the ass. He put his hands on her hips and restlessly pounded her until she thought she might pass out from pleasure. Steven grabbed a handful of her long red hair and pulled her head back. He could feel her asshole tightening up around his cock. His balls were so full of cum that they ached. He pulled his cock out and started stroking vigorously. Carrie turned around and held open her mouth and closed her eyes. Steven shot his hot creamy load all over her face and onto her lips and tongue. Carrie’s tongue darted out of her mouth to lick the tip of his cock.

He collapsed beside her on the bed and she took some tissues from the bedside table and wiped her face off.

“Fuck, that was amazing Carrie.” Steven put his arm around her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“Mmm, I agree. Steven, I love making love to you.”

“I love it too Carrie.”

Just then the telephone rang and Steven decided to let the answering machine get it. Carrie heard a woman’s voice…Steven, its Lisa. I just wanted to know if we were meeting at the restaurant tonight or did you want to come by and pick me up. Let me know, ok? Bye…

“Who was that?” Carrie asked.

“Just a girl I am seeing.” Steven said. He got up to sit on the side of the bed and lit a cigarette.

“You’re seeing other girls?” Carrie got up and put his shirt on.

“Carrie, your married hon, you don’t expect me to be faithful…do you?”

“Well, I guess I didn’t know you were actively fucking other women.”

“Well, I am not out looking for it if that’s what you mean but if the opportunity presents itself, I am not going to turn it down.” Steven laid back on the bed staring at her.

Carrie sat down on the sofa facing him. “Steven, I don’t want you to see other women. I like what we have together and I don’t want anything or anyone to ruin that.”

“Leave your husband then.” He stated.

“You know that I am not in a position to do that.” She countered.

“Well then, you must deal with the way things are sweetie. It’s unfair to ask me not to see other people when you’re trapped in suburbia.” Steven motioned for her to come back to bed.

“Now, let’s take a cat nap so we can build up our energy to play some more.”

Carrie came back to the bed and laid down beside him. He put his arm around her and spooned her pressing his thick cock into the crack of her ass, even when he was soft he was still huge. He soon drifted off to sleep. Carrie couldn’t sleep though. She kept hearing that girl’s voice on the answering machine. Carrie knew she had no right to be jealous or possessive but she couldn’t help it. The thought of Steven being with anyone other than her just burned her up.

Carrie gently moved Stevens arm and crawled out from under him. He stirred only for a moment to turn on his back. She crept over to the table where she had put the gift she had gotten him. She ordered it a week ago for him. She took it out of the box. It was called The Curve. It was a male chastity device. It came in two parts, the cuff ring and cage. She had a good idea of what size cuff ring to use on him. She took the device over to the bed.

Carrie guessed he was right. She really couldn’t expect a man like him to not fuck around on her and she really had no right to ask but she didn’t care. She wasn’t about to let anyone else have a taste of what she had. She opened the cuff ring and put it behind his ball sack. She closed the ring and inserted the locking pin in the hole. He stirred only a moment and she stopped so she wouldn’t wake him.

Carrie got up and went to her purse where she pulled out a small bottle of baby oil to take back to the bed with her. She lubricated the head and top shaft of Steven’s cock with baby oil. He was starting to get a little hard so she quickly inserted his dick into the cage. Then she added the spacers and connected the guide pins and connected them to the Cuff Ring. Lastly, she put the key lock on and snapped it shut.

There, her man was locked up for her pleasure anytime she wanted. He would like it when he gets used to it. She kissed the top of the lock and then gave Steven a kiss on the lips. Carrie got up and got dressed. She thought it was best she leave now. Let him wake up and get used to things and she knew he would be calling her soon. She took the key and placed it on a chain around her neck that she tucked into her shirt so no one could see it.

Before she left, she took her lipstick out of her purse and wrote a quick note to him on the mirror…Steven, call me when you realize who you belong to.

DaddysGrl
DaddysGrl
40 Followers