Kept Wife and the Maintenance Man

Story Info
He fills her need like her husband can not.
2.2k words
3.78
58.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life as of late has been one of ease and leisure. I am married to a business man who keeps me in comfort. I have no idea how much money he has, I just know it is more than I had ever dreamed of. At times he calls me his "trophy wife," at others his "mail order bride." I just know I have it good.

I was born in Russia. Life was difficult. I worked from a young age to afford gas to heat our apartment. I also worked to keep bread on the table for my brothers and sisters. Someone had to, Mom was too fat and lazy and Dad was never sober. Yes, I had to provide.

I had little time for boys, they were not interested in me anyways. They only had eyes for the flashy dressed Russian Mob Princesses at the disco. Not for the poor girl with soot on her clothes walking from the steel mill to her second job.

Even the taxi driver did not see me, almost running me over. Slush from his tires splattered me, causing me to slip and fall in the snow. The American climbing out of the back cursed the driver and held out his hand to me. I did not take it, standing on my own, only to slip and fall again.

The American lifted me up helping me into the taxi, ignoring the driver's objections. I had little concern that the mud and water would stain his seat, it was his fault to begin with. He did not take me home as I expected, but to his hotel. Many girls had made more money in American's hotel rooms than I could make at my job. If he wanted sex, he would have to pay.

He had me write my clothes sizes on a piece of paper, directing me to the shower. I have never been in such a nice bath. The shower was warm, even hot if I wanted. As the American had had not returned, I ran a bath while brushing my hair. Climbing into the bath full of bubbles, I slept.

I awoke to the American looking at me. His eyes looked hungry. He called me beautiful. He watched me climb out of the tub, he watched as I dried off. He led me back into the bedroom passed a pile of clothes on the table to the bed. The clothes were enough.

As he undressed, and climbed on top of me, I thought of the clothes. It helped me to not think of the small pain as he took my virginity, it helped me to not look at his big belly and ignore his bad breath. My thoughts wandered to if he we would eat afterwards. I did not have to think long as he was already done.

We did indeed eat, and I slept in the warm room in the comfortable bed. We were married the next day as he told me about the house in California that he would take me to. It was more than I imagined. A tv, a pool, a car, ... as much as the mafia princesses have. All I had to do was let him mount me for five minutes every Sunday night. He was gone most of the week and was playing golf every Saturday. I did what I wanted receiving an allowance every month.

At times, being alone can be scary. Last night I went to sleep with a fierce thunderstorm. I hid under the covers until it passed and I fell asleep. This morning the tv would not work, or the microwave, or the light in the refrigerator. When I called the American, who I now call John, he said it was because of the storm and that he would call a maintenance man. He had left on a business trip just the day before and could be gone for three weeks.

I put on my swimming suit and went out to lay in the sun by the pool. California is so warm and sunny. Even the Mafia Princesses who go to the Baltic do not get this weather. As I began to sleep, the doorbell was already ringing. Service calls in Russia always take over a week and sometimes a month.

It was indeed the maintenance man that I was answering the door for. I could tell by the company name on his shirt. The sewed on patch said his name was Sam. Sam stepped back from the door, his eyes traveling from my eyes down the length of my body. "Lady, you are very beautiful, but union rules do not allow me to step into the house until you put your top on." It did not matter to Sam that I planned on returning to the sun by the pool. It also did not matter to him that sunning topless was normal on the Baltic beaches.

With my bikini top now on, I showed Sam how things quit working. He flipped one switch called a breaker. We started through the house making sure everything worked. The microwave clock was blinking, Sam fixed it. Opening the refrigerator door, the milk that I had just put away spill down Sam's shirt, but the light was working at least. The one switch fixed most things, but we found the clothes dryer was not working. As Sam pulled it away from the wall, I noticed the muscles in his arms.

I watched him work. His body was very different from John's and his breath did not smell bad. I still thought about things like clothes and my car while John undressed. With the repairman I was picturing him undressed while he worked on things. Starting the washer, I asked for his shirt. He again quoted union rules. I pulled his milk stained shirt off, ignoring his objections. As he returned to work, I watched the muscles ripple across his back, his arms were so hot. His chest was bronze and gorgeous, his pecks moving with his arms.

"What is next ma'am?" I led him to the tv in the bedroom. It turned on fine and he pushed play on the Blue-Ray player. A porn movie of John's began to play. On the screen, a topless blonde house-wife was seducing the muscular pool boy. It was too close to the thoughts that had been running through my mind. I did not know how to turn off the movie, Sam ignored my request. "You have something against rich women getting fucked by working men?"

Sam continued his electronics checks. He moved on to starting the computer in John's home office. It was attached to our bedroom, not giving us a break from the audio still playing. I continued to follow him, it was so difficult pulling my eyes away from his gorgeous body. I could feel myself getting wet as the woman from the movie mocked my very thoughts. "Now that you are done with that, it is my pussy that needs your attention."

Sam's smile and glance at me made me blush as if I had been the one that said it. The room was filled with the exaggerated porn sound track. My legs were feeling rubbery as her moans turned to screams. Finished with the computer, Sam stood, turned and looked into my eyes; "Sounds like the maintenance man is reaching places that her rich husband can't."

"Oh! Gawd yes!" slipped out before I could think. I ran my hands up his chest, putting a finger to his mouth to stop any protest. The finger on his mouth, I replaced with my lips, kissing him passionately. My legs unable to support me I fell in his arms. Repeating the next line of the film, I breathily whispered in his ear; "Yes, I am what needs servicing."

He carried me to the bed laying me down gently. The sounds of labored breathing continued, even after he turned off the tv. It was my passion, my lust, my need that was betrayed by my body failing to conceal. Slowly he undressed; removing his jeans he revealed the body of a God. So perfectly sculpted, he was made to adore. His white underwear were pulled down revealing inch by inch the sexiest ass ever. His ass was muscular with large dimples shaping each cheek.

He turned and began a slow walk to the bed. Starting with his eyes, I devoured every luscious inch of this man. I stopped at his cock. Sitting up on the edge of the bed to meet him, I took it in my hands. This is nothing like the American's. So big! It is hanging down, so ... masculine, confident. John's, have I looked at john's? Yes, I have, it is small, pointy, and standing up like a pencil. Yes, like a short pencil. Sam is thick, veined, handsome. The skin covering the head, from my brothers I know that Sam is not circumcised. Pulling back the skin I find his head, in my hand it is becoming purple and growing to the size of a plum in my hand. I kiss the tip of this wonderful cock, wondering if it would ever fit into me. Even John hurt the first time he pushed it in.

Sam's hands removed my bikini top. His calloused hands palmed my breasts, fingers pinching my already swollen nipples causing me to gasp. Laying my back, he covered me. His body on mine, so hard, warm, comforting. His kisses brought tingles over my whole body. His lips on my neck made me shiver. Ever step down my body getting more intense. He knew just how long to pause at my breasts. Extolling appreciation, lifting my confidence, but keeping the kisses trailing over my stomach before the quivering can fade.

When his fingers slide under the waist band of my bikini bottoms, I lift my pelvis wanting my sex open to my Adonis maintenance man. Sam's breath and kisses trace my open thighs to my waiting pussy. His warm breath on my wet lips make me jump. His hands grasp my hips, holding them down. They are firm, telling me there is no turning back. I am his for the taking. His kisses and tongue explore what he is claiming.

Every flick of the tongue sends shudders over my body. He is so firm, but so gentle at the same time. I try to press my pussy against him harder, his hands moving my hips establishing that he will not relent control. He plays my body well. His tongue penetrating deep into my cunt, only to pull back tingling the soft lips with his breath. He keeps on the edge, internal pressure building within me, I need a release. His tongue finding my clit sends me over the edge. My hand full of his hair, I am pulling his tongue deeper into my pussy, my hips bucking wildly. Who is that? Is that me? I am screaming just like the porn movie.

Too exhausted to be embarrassed, I lay there unable to move, except for the uncontrollable shudders that run up my body. He is laying beside me, kissing my ear. I smile.

I feel his body again cover mine. His cock, now large, now hard presses against my belly. After kissing my lips gently, Sam lifts his body up from mine. I feel his cock against my pussy lips. Looking into my eyes he slowly, gently enters me. Just the head, it spreads me open, I am not sure I will be able to take him. He is too big. He presses a little deeper, I gasp. Trying to speak, I find the words... He cuts them off kissing them from my lips. I again find the words. Before I can speak , his hand grasping my hair pulls my head back exposing my lip, softly he bites my lip. He thrusts his cock all the way in.

My pussy is so full. The lips are spread open and I can feel his cock head pressing snugly against my cervix. I would not be able to move even if he was not holding my wrists. My wrists clasped together held firmly above my head. He will not be denied the pleasure of my body. He starts moving, very slowly at first. I like this, we begin moving in unison. We finish each stroke pressing our bodies against each other.

My mind is awash. My entire body is absorbing the thrill of every movement focused in my pussy. Our pace increases, his strokes longer, pressing deeper. My hands now released firmly hold his ass, pushing him harder into me with each stroke. My orgasm again building, and building to a fever pitch, I command him: "Fuck me hard, hard dammit!" My hips lift to meet every stroke. Our pelvises slam against each other. "that is it, there, there, YES, yes, ... "

Slowly my sight begins to return. Like looking through a tunnel, I can see him in the mirror. Exhausted, lying beside me. My legs are still spread, too tired to bring them together, I see the cum dripping from my pussy lips. Bright red pussy lips, having been fucked hard.

Seeing Sam to the door, I confirm that I will indeed be needing weekly maintenance. He scheduled me for every Thursday, the entire day.