Kerela Massage

Story Info
Executive gets an erotic massage.
1.8k words
3.72
95.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, at the outset let me tell you that the events which I'm about to recount have actually happened in real life to me. Only names have been changed.

It was the spring of 2011 and I was working with the franchise division of a company. I often had to travel for my job, even to remote places. I would be there for a day or two at the max, with little time to take in the sights and sounds.

The incident occurred when I was on one such visit, to a scenic town in the north east part of India.

I had finished my discussion with the franchise partner fairly early that day. As I stepped out of the office, the chilly weather outside greeted me. I wasn't cold. In fact, I was quite enjoying the cool air and decided to take a stroll in the vicinity, enjoying the lovely weather. I had been walking for about 5 minutes or so, looking here and there with a tourist's curiosity when my eyes fell on a small board with the writing, "Ayurvedic Massage" and a directional arrow. Curious, I wandered into the narrow lane. Shortly I came upon a house with the same sign posted in its door.

A middle aged man and a young beautiful girl greeted me. The man was tall and well built, deeply tanned. He had a kind face which looked like a sage. He was wearing a shirt and a white dhoti. The girl was very fair with soft features like most people in North Eastern India. She was dressed in some traditional dress with a long skirt. The ushered me onto the small reception. I was made comfortable on a sofa where the man handed me a card with the various options for ayurvedic treatment explained in it along with the prices. I told him that I was just looking for a relaxing massage, nothing more. I was not sleeping well as I was travelling a lot.

He smiled kindly and pointed to the first option in the card which said "Rejuvenation Massage". It went on to explain that it was a massage done with hot oil and followed by a steam bath and a shower. I nodded my head in agreement. He spoke very little English, so I just pointed to the option in the card. The man smiled as he said, "Come."

I was led to a small room with a long wooden table on one side. The masseuse gestured to a clothes rack on the side. I usually took one or two massages in a month, as my schedule permitted and I was familiar with the drill. Nodding, I started to undress and hung up each item on the rack. Finally I was down to my briefs. Then he came forward. I noticed he had two pieces of cloth in his hand. Generally, in the places that I visited in the city, they have a cotton brief that one can wear. Obviously, there was no such thing here. One piece was tied to my waist like a string. The second, which was barely 4 inches in width, was to be tucked in the string on the front and back. The man tucked in the cloth at my front, just above my penis and then rapidly pulled down my briefs. My cock was covered from view by the cloth. Then he pulled the cloth tightly and tucked it behind me, forming a sort of covering for my private parts. The thin cotton was lodged between my cheeks.

I wasn't really surprised as this was the way many small places did ayurvedic massages. I was asked to sit on a stool. He had already heated the oil. Now, he dipped his fingers in the bowl and started on the massage. First he massaged my head, then my shoulders. I have to admit, it felt really good after a tiring week of travelling and work. I just sat there and enjoyed his strong hands taking away my stress.

Finally I was asked to lie down on the table face down. I did so. My masseuse untucked the cloth at the back and exposed my ass. Then he opened the string tied to my waist. My backside was now totally bare. He started by dripping hot scented oil on my entire back, from my neck to my toes. Then he started his slow massage. He started at my feet and slowly worked his way up my thighs. At the same time, he also separated my thighs way apart. In this position, he must be able to see my balls and part of my cock as it hung there, I thought. As he was massaging the upper part of my thighs, I felt his fingers dip down way below and touch my balls with each stroke. I tried not to think too much about it but his massage was turning me on a bit. I felt my cock start to swell and grow larger.

He went higher up to my back and massaged with his experienced hands, taking away the stress from my poor back. His fingertips pressed along my spine all the way to my ass cheeks in a routine he repeated several times. He continued this for quite some time until he came down to my ass cheeks. He pressed the soft flesh there with his hands, separating them and pressing them together as part of his massage. I was again getting mildly aroused from this ass play, though I knew it was a part of the routine.

Soon after, he tapped my shoulder and gestured me to turn around. "Front", he said in his limited English. Normally, the 'langoti' or the small brief I was wearing, is tied back up before the front part is massaged. Apparently, this guy was doing it quite differently here. I hesitated as I was totally nude. I turned my head and looked at him. Seeing my confusion, he smiled and said, "I massage better without cloth. Don't worry." in his broken English. I was not sure what he meant. I assumed he meant that he could massage me better without the cloth covering my private parts.

With trepidation and a bit of confusion, I turned around on the hard wooden table. My semi hard cock was exposed to his view. He didn't seem to be bothered by my penis as he reached for the bowl of hot oil and went through the same procedure. He dripped the oil from my chest to my toes and began the massage.

Strangely, I was getting more and more excited at exposing myself to this middle aged masseuse. As he massaged upwards from my toes to my calves and then my thighs, I felt myself grow harder. And when he reached my inner thighs, the sensations reached a peak and I felt myself become fully erect. I got so embarrassed that I shut my eyes. My exposed penis was standing firm in front of a middle aged man and I couldn't stop it. Suddenly his hands stopped and then I felt them move away from my thighs. I felt even worse. I thought he had stopped because of my erection. I wondered what he was going to do about this situation. My eyes were still closed when suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my crotch. I opened my eyes to see that he was dripping warm oil on and around my cock. When he saw that I was looking at him, he smiled again and said,almost like a rhetorical question, "I massage your penis, yes. Full relaxation."

He reached for my penis and began to slowly rub the hard flesh. He smoothly pulled the foreskin up and down over the enlarged head with one hand while his other hand cupped my aching tight balls. He massaged my balls with his palm as he deftly manipulated my erection to even more hardness. Then he started using both hands on my stiff pole. His hands gripped my member tightly as they moved in an upward manner over the rigid, oily shaft in tandem, starting from the root to the slick, shiny helmet. As soon as one hand was over the top, the other gripped the root and started again. He was milking my cock with his experienced and soft hands. I closed my eyes tightly as I enjoyed the immense pleasure his hands were giving me. After some time, he started to massage only my cock head. He held the foreskin back as his hands moved in a circular fashion on my oily knob. It was all getting too much for me.

I opened my eyes and gestured to him that I was about to cum. He immediately understood. He let go of my penis and gestured me to turn around again. I was a bit confused but complied wordlessly. I was again lying face down on the table; but now my pelvis was raised as reached underneath me and grabbed my cock again. He pulled on the engorged organ in a circular motion. I just lay there, ass raised as he milked my cock. His other hand nestled between my ass cheeks, sometimes massaging my balls, and sometimes massaging my asshole. Once or twice, I even felt an oil-dipped finger slip inside my ass. I was getting close to cumming as he tugged harder on my swollen shaft. I felt my balls constrict as I made a sound like a wounded animal and erupted. Spurt after spurt of my semen fell on the wooden table. My masseuse kept on jerking my rod as I emptied myself completely of a week's worth of sperm. Slowly, I came down from the high of my orgasm and lay down completely on the table. He gently turned me around and wiped my cock with a cloth.

He continued the massage for some time after that, occasionally rubbing my flaccid penis. I was completely exhausted and just lay there as his hands roamed on my naked body. When he was done, he gestured me to get up and come to the steam room. I sat there, naked in the steam room for some time and then had a relaxing hot shower. I felt invigorated. When I came out, I saw that he was standing there with a smile on his face and a towel in his hands. He proceeded to rub me dry with the towel. He dried my legs and thighs and then came up to my penis; he lifted it with his hands as he dried my private parts. Though my penis was soft, it had filled up a bit.

He rubbed it in his hand for sometime till I held up my hand as I smiled and said, "Maybe next time old man. I'm drained for now." He got up and stood by as I dressed in front of him, completely shameless now. I paid him, with a good bonus and left.

I must confess that though I am fully heterosexual, with no interest towards guys whatsoever, I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of a man massaging me and giving me a handjob. Maybe I would come back sometime later, I thought to myself as I stepped out in the cool air and headed to my hotel.

The End.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I experienced a very similar story when living in India for my job years ago. New in the country I visited some city in Rajasthan. In my travel guide I read about Ayurvedic massage which I had never heard of that time. Since I was alone and no plans I decided to try. The old man at the counter gave me appointement 2 hours later and me, being a newby on massage in general, was to shy to ask for details. When I came back later the old man was still there guiding me in the massage corner which was just divided by a wooden paravant from the rest of the room. I was a bit confused since there was another much younger man in the shop, nobody else. Without thinking much of it ahead, I had imagined to have a female masseuse. Indeed, it was the young man which came to see me and without much introduction asked me to undress. While doing so, I stopped at my underwear. He made some clear signs that I should take them off ass well. I felt awkward but thought, hey, that's part of the cultural experience, just go with the flow. He told me to lie on my back on place a small cotton towel over my intimate part. He the started to massage my feet and under legs. Even though it all felt strange and awkward, it felt super relaxing and strangely even slightly arousing. Yet, as the massage went on, my mind calmed down to meditation state...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last Anonymous commenter here is either a homophobe, or someone who is quite insecure about his own sexuality. I mean, what else to make of his sentence, cribbing about "lack of a gay warning tag" - on a story, mind you, which DID NOT involve any oral/anal sex or even frot - but was about one dude giving a HJ to another one. If a one off JO session from another dude were to qualify a man as gay- well, guess what, a large percentage of straight men would then have to be classified as gay!

So, to the genius who came on here and generously asked the other commenters to STFU for some reason- Dude, when you say "This is a story about 2 men having a sexual experience, that's homosexual. It's the literal definition"- Sorry, NO. Get out of your narrow minded conceptualization of what male sexuality entails and READ. Understand the world around you and what makes people tick, don't be so insecure & defensive of your own sexuality, perhaps? The Hite Study on Male Sexuality, for instance- from a sample size of over 7000 men - the vast majority of whom were straight - found that 43% of men had masturbated in the presence of other men - and slightly over half of those (22.5% of the total sample)- had engaged in mutual masturbation. Significantly, the men who had masturbated in the presence / mutually with another man, were no more likely to become gay than from among the 57% of men who'd masturbated solo.

JFYI, an HJ from a masseur does NOT mean gay sex. It's just a jerk off from another dude. It may shock you, but there are literally thousands of straight men out there who do get jerked off by other men on occasion.

As to "tags", since you are so obsessed with them - the author has labeled this with a "first time" tag- as this was the first time he'd experienced getting a JO from another male. End of story. Read the last para where his views on his sexuality are clear? To quote "though I am fully heterosexual, with no interest towards guys whatsoever, I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of a man massaging me and giving me a handjob". That's all there is to it . Take care, open your mind, and stop trying to police other peoples' sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Half of these comments would win the Olympic gold medal in mental gymnastics, Jesus. This is a story about 2 men having a sexual experience, that's homosexual. It's the literal definition, and tags exist for a reason.

Would you put a story that is solely about a woman giving a man a handjob the 'gay' tag? No? Then shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sensuous tale - pity some commenters here can't let go of their hang ups!

So, it's revelatory - and yes, disappointing, to see some garden variety, passive homophobia creeping in through some of the comments on this very well written, sensuous story.

Both the comments "maybe belongs to the gay section" and "michael" seem to be rather judgemental, and reveal a lack of in-depth understanding of both human sexuality and cultural differences.

Firstly, it has been proven that “straight” and “gay” aren’t rigid, water tight compartments. There’s a spectrum in human sexuality, and many people who identify as straight and are pretty much exclusively heterosexual, can and do have a rare/one off sensual experience with another dude. In fact, it is well documented that mutual masturbation happens a fair bit among male friends at certain stages, and most of those guys are, in fact, heterosexual.

As for the "michael" comment asking the writer whether "did you go for emptying your cum by a stranger man or a massage ? for better pleaure you could had asked the massage girl to do the same job by paying little money "..... Ermm. First off, you might not be aware, but traditionally, Ayurvedic massages in India *always* had male masseurs for male customers, and female masseuses for female clients. It is only lately, and that too in upscale spas and for therapies like Swedish, Thai or Bali massages, that a few female masseuses take on massages for male clients. And No, it is not because Ayurvedic massages are "gay" - don't panic!! It's just that in a largely conservative society like India, massage therapists traditionally have been of the same gender as the client.

And by the way, Ayurveda has a broad minded and holistic view of health and wellness, which very realistically and pragmatically accepts that sexual wellness and contentment is a vital part of overall health. There was traditionally an open acceptance of this, though Victorian influences from the colonial period did creep in over society at large, making sex almost a taboo topic.

So yes, the story here portrays, very erotically, how the writer had an unexpected sensual encounter which, arguably, elevated his relaxation and enjoyment of the massage. It might not fit into some of the judgemental commenter's 'watertight' definition of heterosexuality - but hey, if you want to pass on an earth shattering orgasm from a very sensual handjob, so be it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
michael

did you go for emptying your cum by a stranger man or a massage ?

for better pleaure you could had asked the massage girl to do the same job by paying little money / next time thinkit over

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Indian Woman Black Driver Indian wife gets pounded by her black driver.in Interracial Love
Rim Fire Breaking the bro-code with best friend's little sister.in Anal
Accidental Sex with GF's Sister How I accidentally fucked my girlfriends little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Happy Ending Virgins A masseuse and a client's first times with extras.in Erotic Couplings
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
More Stories