Keri Is So Very...

Story Info
He finds sexy pics on Stepmom's phone.
7.6k words
4.59
240.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

aLife sometimes throws some pretty serious curves your way. Sometimes they're bad, sometimes they're good, and sometimes they're freakin' great! You'll see what I mean when I'm done telling you what happened to me the summer after I graduated from high school. I was your average eighteen year-old guy. I loved partying with my buddies and getting laid as much as I could, which was never often enough, of course because guys are basically walking hard-ons at that age(and beyond).

I think I grew up to be fairly well-adjusted for someone who watched his parents bicker and fight most of his childhood. I got along well with both of my parents but after they finally decided to call it quits I chose to live with my dad. Little did I know what a good decision that would turn out to be. He remarried within a year of his divorce being final and although I thought it was pretty soon to be getting married again, I can't say that I blamed him. Her name was Keri. She was a thirty-three year-old auburn-haired beauty that looked like an older version of Megan Fox, but with better curves thanks to her great hips, ass, and cosmetically enhanced boobs. Nothing too big, like those huge porn star tits, just perfectly sized for her figure.

The best part is that she likes to show off her killer body. I swear she doesn't own anything that isn't snug-fitting and/or doesn't show some cleavage. Being your regular hormone-charged teenager I snuck peeks of her every chance I got but she was always careful to close her bedroom door when she changed so I was never lucky enough to catch her naked. She'd given me a fair share of boners and I swear sometimes it seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing. Being that she was a bit younger than my dad, and looked and acted like she was still in her twenties, she didn't seem much like a Stepmom. She was more like an older sister or college-aged friend. She was easy to talk to and I think she appreciated that I would sometimes come to her and seek advice regarding girls.

Late one night I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and spotted Keri's iPhone charging on the counter. Seeing it reminded me she had recently taken a picture of me and Courtney, the girl I was seeing at the time. I unplugged the phone and turned it on so I could see how the shot turned out. I got into the pictures and found the one I was looking for after scanning through the first few shots. Although I rarely think I look good in pictures I have to say that one turned out pretty well. Feeling nosy, I kept scanning through the pictures on Keri's iPhone and almost dropped it when I got to one that showed her kissing a hot friend of hers named Joanne. And I don't mean some lame peck on the cheek; they were full-on, open-mouthed French kissing.

I continued to go thorough the next few pictures and they featured Keri, Joanne, and a couple of Keri's other friends named Christine and Andie. All of them are beautiful brunettes with great bodies. God knows I've drooled over them all plenty at pool parties we've had at our house. They like to go out dancing and drinking once in a while and from what I was seeing in the pictures on Keri's iPhone they were VERY close friends.

I didn't recognize the place where the pictures were taken but it looked to be in someone's living room. It seemed like some kind of sexy slumber party, with all of the girls in some form of nightie and silky sheets and pillows spread out on the floor. For as much as they seemed to be hamming it up for the camera, and at times even dressed in a costume or two, it definitely didn't look like they were simply posing for pictures. They were all getting it on and took turns being the photographer. I especially liked one where Andie was dressed as a girl scout standing in front of Keri(who was on her knees wearing only a thong) feeding her a cookie in one hand while massaging her naked breast with the other.

After the initial shock of my discovery wore off, my first thought was, "Does Dad know about this?" There were quite a few pictures and I, of course, had to look at them all. My hands were shaking as I scanned through the forbidden images, all the while scared that Keri was going to walk into the kitchen at any moment. I didn't want to get caught looking but I also couldn't stop until I had seen every last one of them. After I got to the last one I just stood there. My mind was racing, trying to process what I had just stumbled upon and what I should do next. It didn't take long to decide that I needed to have the pictures for my own "use" so I sent every last one of them to my e-mail account.

When I was done sending the pictures I turned Keri's iPhone off and plugged it back into the charging cord. I finally got my glass of water and hurried to my room to check my e-mail. After firing up my laptop computer I accessed my e-mail account and sure as shit, there they were. Every last glorious, flesh-filled photo. I saved them to my hard drive then deleted the e-mails they came in to cover my tracks. I wanted to see the bigger versions of the pictures that would show up on my computer screen(MUCH better than a small cell phone screen) so I clicked on one of the pictures in the file folder I created and it popped up. I had it run through the shots as a slideshow and scooted back onto my bed, with my back against the wall, and just watched as I got to look at those women in all their glory in greater detail than I saw before. I don't think my hard-on went away the whole time I was looking at the pictures in the kitchen and it was in no danger or shrinking any time soon.

I watched the pictures fade in and fade out. They changed from Andie and Jo-Lynn, wearing their nighties, sandwiching Keri who was laying on her back with hers opened up, the girls' mouths covering each of Keri's nipples, to Andie and Keri completely naked on their sides, facing each other, kissing, to a close-up of Keri's face between Andie's legs, tongue out, licking her pussy, and so on. They weren't professional quality photos by any means, they were after all taken by someone's cell phone, if not the iPhone I got them from. Whatever detail they lacked just made it even better because it left a little to the imagination, even though they were fully nude in the shots.

As I continued to watch my Stepmom and her friends kissing, sucking, and licking each other in the images that flashed by, I pushed my shorts down and began stroking my thick, rock-hard seven-inch cock. I was so hot by now I knew it wouldn't take very long to make myself cum but I tried to prolong the pleasure as long as I could, slowly moving my hand up my throbbing shaft, over the bulbous, mushroom-shaped head, and slowly back down to the base. I stroked up and down, my grip getting slightly tighter as I went, until I was practically choking my cock. I held my breath as I felt myself reach the edge and took myself over it, exhaling as I coaxed thick jets of cum out onto my stomach and chest. After I emptied myself I got up from the bed and wiped the cum off my stomach with a t-shirt and turned my laptop off. I didn't sleep well that night, with all those images still running through my head when I closed my eyes.

Every time I saw Keri after finding those pictures all I could see were shots of her naked with her friends. It seemed like I had a hard-on every time I was in the room with her for very long. I became obsessed. I masturbated to those pictures EVERY DAY. Even when I was having sex with Courtney, who was a tight-bodied eighteen year-old blonde with firm but smallish tits, it was one of those four women, or a combination of them, who I was fantasizing about while doing it. I tried not to be around Keri all that much because it drove me crazy so I stayed with Courtney or at friends' houses a lot.

A couple weeks went by and my dad switched from a swing shift to graveyards, which paid more, and he asked that I stay home more often to make sure Keri was safe. She tended to get a little scared if she was home by herself so I agreed to help out by staying home. I usually hung out in my room but at least I was there to make Keri feel safer and investigate any strange noises that she heard outside at night. Now I was forced to hang out at home. So much for my sanity.

A short time later Keri went out dancing with her friends. My Dad went off to work a while later. Instead of going out myself, I decided to stay home and help myself to some of the alcohol in the house and maybe watch a movie or two. Or should I say sit in front of the TV while a couple movies played because I wasn't really paying much attention to the DVD's that were on. Since Keri was out partying with the friends that were in the pictures on her phone, all I could focus on were the thoughts and visions in my head. Were they somewhere taking more pictures? Were they grinding against each other, feeling each other up, and making out on the dance floor? I resisted the urge to relieve the bulge in my pants and just gulped down more Southern Comfort and Coke, polishing off three or four of increasing strength by the time Keri came stumbling through the door at around two-thirty in the morning.

Someone else had been the designated driver for the group, which was good because Keri was obviously in no condition to drive. She plopped down on the couch and I could immediately tell she was drunk because she was pretty chatty and was slurring her words a bit. After a few minutes Keri said she was tired, hot, and sweaty from dancing all night and wanted to take a shower before going to bed. She got up unsteadily from the couch and came over to where I was sitting. She leaned down to give me a goodnight peck on the cheek and as she came closer my eyes were fixed on her swaying mounds. She was so hammered that she nearly fell into my lap. I caught Keri before she toppled down onto me and helped he get upright as she giggled some more and slurred, "Goodnight, Ryan," and shuffled off to her bedroom.

As Keri disappeared down the hallway I got up and made one last drink. I planned to go to bed myself after downing it but before I did anything else I needed to pee. I headed to the hallway bathroom when I heard the master bathroom shower go on. After I relieved myself I heard the master bathroom glass shower door click shut. I looked down the hallway and noticed Keri's bedroom door was open. In her drunkenness she had failed to shut the door. I was already pretty worked up from thinking about her all night, so I did what any ultra-horny eighteen year-old would do: I went to see if I could catch a glimpse of her beautiful naked body as she showered.

I silently tip-toed into her bedroom and peeked around the corner, into the bathroom. The shower stood on the other side of the area where the sinks were and I could see Keri standing under the shower head, enjoying the water as it cascaded down her naked body. She grabbed the liquid soap and squirted it out onto a gauzy nylon sponge and began lathering herself up, spreading the bubbles all over her naked body. I stood transfixed, gazing at my gorgeous Stepmom as she washed her nude body with the foaming sponge. After rinsing away the soap Keri washed her hair. As she rinsed the conditioner from her hair I knew she would likely be getting out soon so I snuck back out of her bedroom.

I left the bedroom door open a crack and went back to the living room to watch TV and finish my drink I kept the volume on the TV down so I could hear when the shower went off. I could hear movement for a couple minutes afterward then there was silence. I crept down the hall and peered through the crack I left in the door. The lights were on but I couldn't see any movement. I slowly pushed the door open to see if I could see where Keri was. I found her lying on the bed on her back with her legs draped over the side, wrapped in a large bath towel. She appeared to be asleep but I wasn't sure. I walked down the hall to my room, changed into some gym shorts and a t-shirt(my usual sleepwear), brushed my teeth, and went to go check on Keri again.

She hadn't moved since I had last seen her but she was breathing deeply and was obviously asleep now. She must have passed out after lying down on the bed. I called her name in a normal tone of voice and she didn't stir. I pushed the door open farther and quietly stepped inside. There was Keri, passed out on the bed, sound asleep. Given the liquid courage I had consumed, I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get a peek at what Keri had to offer up close.

I moved over to the bed and stood at sleeping beauty's knees. I then carefully reached down to the bottom corner of Keri's towel and peeled it back. She was still covered by the other side so I pulled the other corner back slowly, revealing my stepmom's neatly trimmed landing strip of auburn pubic hair. All I could think was "wow" as I stared at the sight in front of me. Keri's legs slightly parted, her beautiful pussy exposed to my peeping eyes. I was emboldened new and wanted to see it all. I gently pulled at the bunched-up towel up by Keri's chest and it came apart easily. I moved the towel off to both sides and stood there admiring my Stepmom's nude body, in all it's beautiful glory.

Now, if this were some kind of fake Penthouse Forum story this is the part where I would fuck her brains out. That kind of stuff doesn't happen in real life. It I'd tried that tact Keri would have woke to find her Stepson fucking her after she had passed out, told my Dad, and he would have murdered me when he got home. What I DID do was gaze at Keri's nude body and rub the boner that was straining against my shorts. Then it came to me that I could capture Keri in this state for posterity. I quickly and quietly went and got our digital camera to snap some shots to add to the ones I already had.

We have a pretty good camera so I knew the quality of the pictures would be leaps and bounds better than the cell phone ones. I made sure the flash wouldn't go off and took pictures of Keri at all angles, zooming in for close-up shots of the good stuff, and pulling back to get her whole body. I again began to rub my boner as I took the pictures and another idea came to me. The alcohol I had consumed must have taken its toll because for some reason I thought it was a good idea to pull out my dick and masturbate while I stood over my passed out Stepmom. My judgment was obviously impaired but I ran with the idea and pushed down the front of my shorts and began stroking my pole as I stood between Keri's legs.

I watched the rise and fall of her perfect tits as she breathed as I slid my hand over my cock, moving my gaze down to her parted legs. I imagined I was sliding my hard cock between the pussy lips I stared at, making myself feel the sensation of what it would be like with my hand. The danger of getting caught only added to the eroticism of it all. My forbidden lust for my Stepmom had me standing over her, masturbating as she lay naked and passed out on her bed. One loud noise and she might open her eyes, sit up and see me standing there with a camera in one hand and my boner in the other, watching her.

I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching and I shot pearly ropes of cum onto the bedspread, with the remainder of my load dribbling down to the carpet at my feet. I pulled the front of my shorts back up then smeared the cum into the bedspread and rubbed the last of it into the carpet.

I did my best to cover Keri back up with the towel the way she had it before and I crept back to the bedroom door. I didn't want to leave Keri like she was so once I got to the doorway I stepped out into the hall, closed the door most of the way, and popped my head back into the room so it would appear I popped my head in to say goodnight. I called out, a little louder than normal, "Goodnight Keri, I'm heading to bed." With that she stirred and mumbled, "G'night," as she sat up on the bed. She was so out of it she didn't notice that the towel that was around her fell off as she stood up(thanks to the poor job it did putting it back the way it was). She just shuffled to her side of the bed, pulled back the covers, and climbed between the sheets, all the while oblivious to the fact that she was exposing her nude body to me.

I headed to my room and uploaded the pictures from the digital camera onto my laptop and added them to the file with the other pictures. I then deleted the shots from the camera's memory card and briefly checked out the shots I took before shutting the laptop off and going to sleep. It was turning out to be quite an interesting summer.

My obsession with Keri continued after that night, and maybe even got worse. I continued to fantasize about her and she began to practically consume my every thought. It got so bad that I finally HAD to talk to SOMEONE about it all. I figured that someone might as well be Courtney, the girl I was dating. She was pretty wild and had an open mind regarding just about everything. In fact, Courtney had been known to kiss a girl or two on the dance floor or at parties herself so I figured she wouldn't judge Keri or me after I told her what I had found. I don't know if she'd ever actually had sex with a girl, but she said she had "experimented" with members of the same sex.

One night when my Dad and Keri were out I had Courtney come over and told her about what I found on Keri's iPhone while looking for the picture of the two of us.

"No way" she exclaimed. "I always knew she was a freak! What did you do? Did you tell her?"

"Oh, HELL no," I replied, "How would I bring up something like that?"

"Yeah, you're right," she admitted, "Have you looked at them again since you first found them?" she asked.

"Better," I said, "I e-mailed all of them to myself."

"Ryan, you pervert!" she scolded, with mock indignity, "Keri's your Stepmother...let me see them!"

I turned on my laptop and went to the file with all the pictures and ran the slideshow for Courtney. I could tell she enjoyed the pictures because she made comments like "that's hot," "she's got a great body," and such. I normally get aroused just looking at the pictures but looking at them with Courtney, and seeing how she seemed to be enjoying them too, really turned me on.

One thing I had forgotten was that I had added the pictures I took of Keri to the file so when all the iPhone pictures had passed, there were the larger, sharper pictures of my Stepmom passed out on her bed.

"Hey, what'r these?" asked Courtney.

I felt I HAD to tell her the story now and sheepishly explained what I had done, making sure to emphasize how drunk I was to make it sound a little better.

After I finished the story Courtney again pushed me and said, "You really ARE a pervert! But hell, I may have done the same thing myself after seeing those pictures of Keri and her friends. I'm getting SO wet looking at them."

"Then why don't you do something about it?" I coaxed, knowing Courtney was the type of girl who would take me up on the dare.

With that Courtney stood up, slipped off her mini-skirt and panties, and sat back down on the bed. "Don't mind if I do," she said as she moved her hand down to her pussy. I watched Courtney as she ran her slender fingers over her clit and down her wet slit. All the while her eyes were glued to the images on the screen as it looped the slideshow of the nude photos of my Stepmom and her friends. Then I got up, slid off my shorts and underwear, and joined Courtney back on the bed. I repeated the actions I'd done many times alone but it was so much more erotic to be masturbating to the images next to someone else who was doing it too. My eyes moved back and forth from the computer screen to what Courtney was doing as I stroked. After a while Courtney began moving her hand very rapidly over her clit and she cried out, "Oh...oh..." as she brought herself to orgasm. The sight of that was too much and I soon followed in bringing myself off.

12