Keri's Family

Story Info
An incestuous love between adult daughter and father.
49k words
4.7
214.7k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Keri Simpson was mad, hurt, and felt betrayed by her father, whom she adored. He had told her earlier in the day that he was planning on getting married again, to Susan Adams, the woman he had been dating for the past four months. It wasn't that Keri didn't like Susan, she did, but she just never considered her as a mother, or as someone who would take her own place in the life of her father.

Since the death of her mother six years ago, twenty-year-old Keri had taken over all the household chores that had once been her mother's, trying to take care of her father as best as she could. They had managed fine so far, so she just couldn't understand why he felt he needed to add another woman to their lives at this point. And not just another woman. Susan had two sons, Mark and Steve, who were nineteen and twenty, respectively, and who would also be moving in with them.

She had met the two brothers, and while she admitted they were both very handsome, she didn't like the way they looked at her with leering eyes every chance they got. She felt as if they were undressing her with their eyes the way they looked at her.

She was still a virgin, although she knew there were a lot of guys who would love to remedy that particular situation for her, but she just wasn't interested in them. She knew she was considered beautiful, at five-feet-tall, a hundred and five pounds, with her large firm tits that didn't need a bra, her wisp of a waist and her beautifully rounded ass, all topped off with her waist-length platinum blonde hair and incredibly green eyes. But the boys in the junior college she attended were just that: boys. To her, none of them could match the maturity, masculinity and sexuality of her forty-year old father, whom she was really in love with.

She knew it was wrong to feel towards her father the way she did, to think about crawling into his bed, his arms, and feeling his hard muscular body against her own as she opened her legs to receive him, giving him all the pleasure a woman could give to a man. It was a fantasy she lived with night after night, often using her fingers to bring herself off, because she was afraid to let him, or anyone for that matter, know about her true feelings for him.

Dave Simpson, her father, was the most handsome man she knew. He stood well over six feet tall, with wide, strong shoulders that tapered down to a trim waist. His arms were equally thick and powerful, and he carried an enormous bulge between them that protruded from his jeans all the time.

She had never actually seen her father's cock, but she had a feeling it was huge! She had done some comparisons by eyeballing the guys she knew, and while some of them seemed to be impressive, none of them appeared to match what her father carried around. And she wanted it! She wanted that big cock to take her cherry, to fill her pussy like no other cock ever could.

Just the thought of her father's cock started her cunt to twitching. She reached beneath the covers of her bed, slipping her slender fingers inside the waistband of her bikini panties and massaging the little button at the top of her slit, feeling the tiny sparks of electricity shoot through her.

She closed her eyes and imagined that it was her father's fingers touching her, probing gently as her hips began to arch and squirm on the bed. She eased her middle finger into her cunt, feeling the walls clamp down on it and knew that her tiny pussy would be stretched to the limit by her father's cock, and that she might even hurt a little from it, but she didn't care about that. She would endure any discomfort to feel his cock stuffing her full.

With the image of her father behind the closed lids of her eyes, she worked another finger into her steamy cunt, shoving them in and out, pretending they were her dad's cock, feeling her orgasm starting to build quickly.

She kicked the covers back and jerked her panties off. She spread her legs wide as her fingers worked faster and faster in and out of her cunt, which was becoming very wet and hot from the action.

She used her other hand to massage her tits, squeezing the large firm globes, pinching and pulling on her hard nipples as her hips began to bounce up and down on the bed. Faster and faster her fingers worked, driving her wild with desire as she imagined her father's cock driving in and out of her burning cunt.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she cried out in the empty room as her fingers came into contact with the barrier of skin that was her cherry. "Fuck me! Drive your big beautiful cock into me and make me cum! Ohhh, yess!" she cried as her body finally exploded into climax, flooding her fingers with her juices as her body tensed, every muscle going rigid for nearly a minute.

After a while, she began to relax, her body splayed out on the bed, the room reeking with the odor of her musk and pussy juices. She brought her fingers up to her lips and slowly licked them clean before finally getting out of bed, tiptoeing down the hallway to the bathroom.

Just as she reached the door of her father's room, she heard the sounds of bed springs squeaking from inside, and heard the sounds of Susan Adams urging her father on. She crept to the door and turned the knob slowly, opening it just a crack.

Her father's bed was situated so that she had a side view of both him and Susan. Susan's legs were bent, the ankles locked behind his powerful thighs as his hips drove his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Oh, yes!" Susan was crying, her arms wrapped around Keri's dad, her own slender hips slamming up to meet the thrusts of the cock being fucked into her.

"Oh, Dave, you have the biggest, most beautiful cock in the world!" she cried as Keri's father slammed his hips down powerfully, his head bent to suck on Susan's right tit, drawing the large extended nipple into his mouth and biting down on it gently, causing Susan to arch her back and cry out again.

Keri was mesmerized by the sight. She had to admit that Susan was a beautiful woman. She was nearly as tall as Keri's dad, with big firm tits, a flat tummy and a nice rounded ass that a lot of younger women would love to have. Even her face looked much younger than her thirty-seven years.

"God, Susan, your pussy is so tight!" Keri heard her dad say as he raised his head to look into Susan's eyes. "I've never had a pussy this tight before."

"That's because your cock is so big, darling," Susan told him, arching her hips to take all of his cock. "When we get done, I'm going to lick your cock clean and then give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life!"

"I'll hold you to that," her father said with a grin as he grabbed Susan's legs, bending her almost double as he raised himself up and began slamming his cock into her even harder and faster than before. Keri felt her own cunt flooding again and reached down to finger it as she watched in wide-eyed wonder the giant cock of her father working in and out of the red-haired cunt of Susan. Even though she couldn't see it clearly, what she could see sent shivers through her and made her heart pound. It also gave her second thoughts about fucking him. Even in the pale light of the moon coming through the window, his cock looked enormous. Yet, the more she watched, the more she wanted his cock and knew she wouldn't be happy until she had it inside of her.

She felt herself cumming again as Susan began to cry out in orgasmic pleasure at the fucking she was receiving from Keri's father. Keri had to bite down on her bottom lip to prevent herself from screaming as her own climax overtook her. She finally closed the door and made her way to the bathroom on legs that felt as if they were made out of rubber, vowing to herself that she would get her father to fuck her, that she would make him forget all about marrying Susan and bringing her into their house to live.

After cleaning herself up she left the bathroom, again stopping at the door of her father's bedroom to peak in. She felt her breath catch in her throat as she saw Susan kneeling above her father, her mouth stretched to the limit as she slowly sucked in her father's large cock.

She stood rooted to the spot as more and more of her father's massive cock disappeared into Susan's mouth. She couldn't believe that anyone could do such a thing! But when Susan's lips finally came to rest around the base of the cock, Keri had to leave. All the way back to her room she carried the image of Susan's mouth swallowing the entire length of her father's organ.

She had heard about sucking a man's cock, but it wasn't something she had given much thought to before, but now she did. If that was what it took to make her father, or to please him, and if it would keep him from marrying Susan, then she would learn to suck his cock and drain his balls dry, although she really didn't have the faintest idea as to how to go about it. I'll learn, she promised herself before she drifted off to sleep, I'll learn.

Chapter 2

Keri approached Chris Miller somewhat apprehensively in the junior college parking lot. She had known Chris most of her life, but it was only recently that the two of them had started dating one another. And, while she knew that Chris would love to fuck her, she had been able to thwart all his attempts so far. She had let him fondle her tits and pussy a few times, and she had even gone so far as to jack him off last weekend at the drive-in, but that was the extent of their sexual relations.

The one thing she really loved about him was that he was a gentleman about the whole thing, being patient with her and not pressuring her to do anything she didn't want to do. And he didn't go around, like so many other guys, bragging about what he had or had not done with her. Even now as he approached his car, she smiled as he leaned over and kissed her before opening the door for her, closing it securely once she was in the car.

"What would you like to do tonight?" he asked with a warm smile as they pulled out of the parking lot and headed for her house.

"Anything special in mind?" she asked, her eyes twinkling in amusement.

"Well, my parents are going to be gone most of the night, and there is a good movie coming on around nine on cable, so I thought you might want to come over and watch it instead of going to the drive-in."

"What's the movie about?" she asked, not really caring.

She almost laughed when he blushed and looked at her quickly, a sheepish look on his face. "I. . . I forget," he replied at last.

"Okay, that sounds good to me," she replied, laughing at last.

"I'll pick you up about seven, if that's all right with you," he said as he pulled up in front of her house.

"Fine," she told him, leaning over to kiss him quickly before getting out from the car and hurrying into the house.

No one was home and she hurried to start supper for her dad, knowing he would be through with work early that day, and he would be hungry. She loved fixing dinner for him. In fact, she admitted to herself, she loved doing everything for him. It had become such a normal and natural order of things that she really couldn't understand why he would want to go and change it all now by marrying Susan and having her and her two sons move in with them.

She did everything for him that her mother had done, except for sex, and she vowed to remedy that before too long. In fact, she had agreed to go over to Chris' house tonight to get started on her education in the ways of sex. She had something in mind for tonight, something which would definitely make Chris happy, and would teach her something as well.

She was just setting the table when her father came in. He came up behind her and slipped his arms around her, pulling her close as he kissed her cheek. "Hello, Snuggles," he said as she relaxed back against him, feeling the bulge of his cock resting against the upper portion of the crack of her ass. `Snuggles' was his nickname for her that he had given to her when she was just a baby, because of the way she liked to snuggle up in his arms and go to sleep.

"Hi, Daddy," she replied contentedly. "Supper is almost ready, but you still have time to wash up first if you want."

"What's the matter?" he teased as he let go of her, making her feel suddenly lonely. "Is the smell of good hard labour too much for you?"

"Oh, Dad," she replied, turning to face him, her lips forming a wide grin, "you know I love the way you smell. It wouldn't matter to me at all if you wanted to sit down right now. I just thought it might make you feel better, that's all."

"You're right, it will. Okay, give me five minutes."

As her father left her standing in the kitchen she could still feel the gentle press of his cock against her in her mind, could still feel his strong arms around her, his hands just brushing the underside of her tits. She felt herself flush with embarrassment and desire as she turned back to finish setting the table.

He came back downstairs a few minutes later dressed in a clean pair of old jeans and a strap tee-shirt, which only emphasized his rugged, handsome, well-built body. When she looked at him it was hard for her to believe that he was forty years old, exactly twice her age. She knew that a couple of her girlfriends had told her they thought her father was the best-looking father of all the girls, and a few of them had even hinted that they wouldn't mind letting him fuck them if the opportunity ever came up. When she heard that for the first time, she made sure none of them ever got that chance.

"So, what have you got on the agenda for tonight?" he asked her as they began eating.

"I'm going over to Chris' house and watch a movie on cable, if that's okay with you."

"That's fine with me. You like him, don't you?"

She turned to look at her father from the cabinet where she was cutting him a piece of homemade bread. "Well, of course, I like him," she replied as she handed it to him and sat down across from him. "I wouldn't go out with any guy I didn't like."

"That's not what I meant, Snuggles," he said with a grin. "I mean that you like him a lot, and I think that's great. Chris is one of the few nice young men around, and one of the few I trust with the one person I love most in the whole world."

"Oh," she replied softly, feeling a warm glow of love for him.

For the next few minutes they ate in silence, but as she got up to clear the table he reached out and gently pulled her towards him. She sat down on his lap, feeling his strong arms wrap themselves around her lovingly. She always felt so safe, so secure in his arms, and loved it when he held her. But lately he had held her less and less, and she just didn't understand why. It seemed as if he was almost hesitant to do so.

She squirmed around on his lap to get comfortable so she could look up into his face and felt a slight twinge beneath her ass, realizing with a shock that his cock was stirring. That realization almost made her delirious with desire for him. If he had suddenly placed her on the table, ripped off her jeans and fucked her right there, she could die and go to heaven.

"You aren't particularly happy about me and Susan getting married, are you?" he asked suddenly, softly.

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"No, I'm not."

"Don't you like her?"

"It's not that, exactly, Dad," she replied, turning her face away from his to keep him from seeing the effect his cock was having on her. "I mean, she's nice and all, and she is a beautiful woman, but I don't see why we need her, that's all."

"I need her, Princess," he replied after a moment. "After your mother died I didn't think I could ever love again, and I didn't have anything to do with a woman for a long time, but I'm still a young man, basically, and I still have needs and desires that have to be fulfilled, and Susan does that for me, and a lot more."

"If it's just a matter of... sex," she began, surprised at her own bluntness.

"No, it's not just that," he replied with a short laugh. "If it were just sex, I could take care of that without getting married. No, it's more than that. It's companionship, the sharing of things, and love."

"What... what if I said I didn't want you to marry her, that I was totally against it? Would you still marry her?"

He was silent for a moment as he thought about this and she knew she was putting him on the spot, forcing him to possibly choose between his daughter and the woman he now loved.

"I don't know, sweetheart," he answered softly. "I would never do anything to intentionally make you unhappy, or to hurt you, and you know that. But I do have to look out for my own life as well.

"After all, you will be leaving home soon, either in your career, or starting a life of your own, a family of your own with a man you love, and that will leave me sitting here alone."

"I would never leave you alone, Daddy," she told him, looking up into his eyes. "I love you and I just want you to be happy. But...well, couldn't you put off marrying Susan for a while? Like, until after I graduate from college? That's only two more years, and if you two really love each other, it won't be all that long."

Before her father could answer, there was a knock on the front door, causing them both to jump slightly. She got up and hurried to open it, to find a smiling Chris standing on the stoop. "Hi, come on in!" she told him cheerfully, seeing that it was later than she realized. "Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready."

As she turned and headed for the stairs, her father came into the living room, calling out for Chris to come on in and have a seat, asking him if he would like a soft drink while he waited. She hurried to her room and stripped off her jeans and blouse, dashing to her closet to take out amid-thigh-length skirt and a clean blouse. She knew she should take a shower first, but she just dabbed on a little perfume and got dressed.

As she started to put on her blouse, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, and with an impish grin removed her bra and tossed it on the bed. She put the blouse on and smiled at the way her nipples gently poked out the material of it. She tucked it in as she slipped on her sandals and headed for the door.

Tonight she would be using Chris, she knew, but she had a feeling he wouldn't mind it. She was going to use him to learn how to please her father, and if he enjoyed it while she was learning, then so much the better.

But once she got back downstairs she found her dad and Chris laughing about something and smiled as she went to her dad and kissed his cheek before taking Chris' hand as the two of them headed for the door.

As she looked back at her father, she wasn't sure if it was her imagination playing tricks on her, or if the look of desire and lust for her in his eyes was real. She was almost tempted to find some quick excuse to end the night early so she could return to find out for sure, but changed her mind. She had to go through with what she had planned. There was too much counting on it.

But she couldn't get the look in her father's eyes out of her mind as she and Chris drove back to his house. She had been there before, a number of times, but his parents were always home on those occasions, and this was the first time the two of them had ever been alone. She felt nervous, but knew that the evening would be a turning point in her life.

Chapter 3

They were halfway through the first bottle of wine Chris had opened when the movie began, so the surprise that it was an X-rated movie didn't hold the shock for her that it might have under different conditions. She found herself watching it with fascination, feeling herself becoming aroused at the action taking place on the big colour television screen.

She wasn't sure just when Chris began kissing her and fondling her big firm tits, but she didn't care. She opened her mouth to his kiss, sucking eagerly on his tongue as his hands caressed the hard nipples of her tits. She was arching her back slightly, pushing them into his hands, delighting in his touch, aware that he had completely removed her blouse somewhere along the line.