Kerri and Sarah

Story Info
An older sister comes home for the summer to a surprise.
2.7k words
4.17
101.6k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers

"1821 Garden Loop, here you go, miss." said the cabbie, bringing the lemon-yellow Checker to a halt in front of the driveway. He turned to the young brunette in the back seat, and smiled as a father would at his own daughter. "Home for the summer, huh?"

"Yeah," Karen said. "My sister is graduating high school next week and we're spending one last summer together before she goes off to college."

"That's really sweet of ya," the cab driver said. "Sisters need to stay close. I got two younger sisters out in Oregon and they're never apart."

Karen looked up at the house. "Yeah, my sister's a sweet girl." She ran her fingers through her impossibly long, straight, brown locks, arranging her hair around her shoulders.

"Sounds like you miss her as much as you think she's gonna miss you. Do ya need any help with your bags?"

"No, thanks, I got it. Here, keep the change." Karen said, passing a twenty-dollar bill through the partition to the front. It was at least a 30% tip. The cab driver smiled.

"Thanks, miss, much obliged. Enjoy your summer vacation, OK?"

Karen climbed out of the taxi, pulled her suitcase from the trunk, and rolled it up the drive. The cab was gone before she had time to look over her shoulder, off in search of his next fare. Through the screen door, she could see a silhouette, another young woman, a little shorter, a little bustier, hair tied tight in a ponytail. As she approached the porch, the door burst open and her sister Sarah leapt from the doorframe.

"Kerrrriiiiiiiiiiii!" "Shii-Shiiiiiiiii!"

The girls had always greeted each other this way since they could remember, with high-pitched squeals and joyful hugs. They jumped up and down, arms wrapped tight around one another; a week's or a year's time could have passed and the greeting would have been the same. Born about five years apart, they could have been mistaken for fraternal twins had Karen not looked twenty-five - they were that close.

"C'mon, let's get your bags inside. Mom made chicken salad sandwiches." Sarah said, kissing Karen on the cheek and grabbing her tote.

"Red grapes or green?"

"Red. With walnuts. Duh."

"Mmm." Karen licked her lips. "Beats the burger I had at the airport."

They walked through the house, a small two-story house on a quiet suburban street, one their mother had found as a fixer-upper when they moved here. She'd raised them as a single parent; the girls remembered little about their father, but they never really missed having a man around. Mom worked as a photographer for the newspaper and did glamour shots on the side, a lucrative business that had allowed her to give the girls a comfortable childhood.

"Moooom! Karen's home!" Sarah called loudly as they walked into the kitchen. Their mother was indeed making sandwiches, which she quickly abandoned to walk around the kitchen island and give her daughter a big welcome home hug.

"Hi sweetie! Oh, it's so good to have you back home for the summer."

"Hi mom. It's good to see you, too."

They talked about the weather, the flight, the cab ride from the airport as they munched on sandwiches and pickle spears grown fresh in the backyard garden. Sarah and Mom peppered Karen with questions about her apartment, roommates, not that they hadn't all been asked before over e-mail, the phone, or letters traded between all of them. But the same stories were different coming from the other side of the kitchen table, better somehow, more fun, more interesting.

"You've been hitting the beach, Sis, that tan suits you," Sarah quipped.

"Sure you don't want to come down and go to school in Tampa?" Karen asked. "I know some of the people on the steering committee."

"What, and live in your shadow? No thank you. I gotta be my own woman, Sis." Sarah joked.

Karen feigned shock. "As if you weren't always a better student than me anyway, Miss Valedictorian."

Their mom interjected. "You two. If I had my way you'd both be staying here. And not just because it's cheaper to go to State."

The girls gave their mother an indignant look. "Mom, you know we're going to way better schools than State." Karen said.

"I know... but you know I'm going to miss both of you when you're off conquering the world."

"That's OK," Sarah laughed. "We'll make you duchess of a small country or two!"

Their mother responded by reaching over and tickling Sarah, causing the younger girl to double over in laughter until she yielded. "OK! OK! Think bigger!"

"Good, I want France. Maybe I'll take Italy too." their mother laughed, satisfied. "Why don't you girls get Karen unpacked? I'll get these dishes washed up."

The girls nodded and walked upstairs, Sarah holding her sides as they quivered from laughing so hard. The old lady still had spunk, for sure. They unpacked Karen's clothes and toiletries in her old room - still decorated with her teen idol posters from years before, although decidedly less messy than when she lived there. The twin bed still sat in the corner of the room. They had dessert and after a couple glasses of wine and some more banter, both Sarah and their mother decided to turn in.

Karen sat alone in the living room, enjoying the silence and the familiar surroundings. The furniture was new - the carpets and wooden floors too - but the feelings were comfortable and reassuring. She hadn't been home in five years for anything longer than a few days and it would be good to spend the summer here, see some old friends, and hopefully give her sister some advice on growing up, dealing with life and college. She also wanted to make sure her mom would be all right. The girls had always been her focus. She'd never really dated, never really shown any interest in guys, and now that they were both going away...

No. She put that thought out of her mind. Her mom was the strongest, smartest, most independent woman she knew. She didn't have anything to worry about there. She finished the last of her wine with a gulp, placed the glass in the dishwasher and walked up the stairs to the upstairs bedrooms.

As she reached the top of the stairs, she saw a small line of light under Sarah's bedroom door to the right. The door was cocked slightly ajar. She walked over to pull it to and as she got closer, she heard some muffled noises coming from inside her room. The door was open just enough, and curiosity had never been Karen's strong point, so she brought her eye up to the crack in the door and peered inside.

Sarah was lying on her bed, naked except for a pair of panties which were pulled down around her ankles. She had a magazine spread on the bed beside her and was flipping through the pages with one hand. Her other hand was on her left breast, rubbing and pinching her nipple.

Karen froze in place. She hadn't seen her sister naked since they went skinny dipping at HER graduation party, and her breasts had obviously developed since then. Karen guessed 36Cs, definitely bigger than her own, with perfectly circular areolae and perky, eraser-pink nipples. She was jealous for a minute, until her sister turned the page on her magazine and she got a better view of what she was looking at:

There were photos of naked women, their legs spread, getting their pussies eaten out - but by girls, not boys. They were dressed in fishnet stockings, in leather, in virginal white lace - but there was not a man to be seen on the page, not even being given head. Karen could hear Sarah's breath getting heavier and her nipples were fully erect. She had parted her legs to reveal her smooth, shaven pussy and her free hand was now working its way "downtown". Her eyes closed and she cooed, rolled over onto her back as she fingered herself, using one hand to spread her labia and the other to stimulate her clit. Karen was transfixed as she watched her sister pleasure herself. She really had grown into a beautiful young woman. There was even a tingling developing between her own thighs, one she hadn't felt in quite a while.

Sarah was fingering herself vigorously now, her hand rubbing her clit in circular motions, then back-and-forth, then circles again. Karen got herself off in pretty much the same way. Little snoop probably had watched her big sister masturbate a couple times without her even knowing. It gave Karen a little bit of a rush, turning the tables on her that way.

Sarah was moaning softly and her breasts rose and fell under her heavy breaths. Karen couldn't quite believe what she heard next:

"Mmm... yes... oh, wow, yes... Karen... mmm, that feels good... finger my pussy, oh... I want your tongue so bad, Kerri... eat my pussy... yes! Make me come, Kerri! Make me come! Oh, god, yes!"

Karen jerked her head away from the door and tried to catch her own breath. Her hand went to her chest and she could feel her heart pounding. She tiptoed into to her room and shut the door as quietly as possible, she thought, and sat on the bed, trying to process what she'd just seen and heard.

Surely Sarah was talking about a friend of hers. Someone ELSE named Karen. Although she'd never heard her call anybody else "Kerri." That was her sister's pet name for her, since they were little girls and Sarah was just learning to speak. But it couldn't be her. Karen had no problem with her sister's evident interest in women - she'd slept with a girl or two before, and Sarah knew all about it - but her stomach was turned in knots at the thought that she would be the object of one of her sister's fantasies.

That was wrong. They were SISTERS. It was her job to protect Sarah, to look out for her. They couldn't possibly do anything like that.

And yet, as she sat there, her heart pounding, all she could think of was the last thing she saw: her baby sister, lying on her bed, fingers deep inside her, bringing herself to orgasm, and moaning HER name. Kerri. Make me come... Kerri.

Karen gulped and stood up, shaky at first but then resolute. She had to go talk to Sarah. She walked to her bedroom door. This is all just a big misunderstanding. She wasn't talking about me. It's OK if she's a lesbian. She's my sissy and I love her, I'll always love her, I don't care who she's fucking but it definitely can't be me.

She opened the door. In the dim light was Sarah, standing in the doorway, a silk robe draped around her body. Her lower lip was quivering as if she was about to cry.

"Can I come in, Kerri?"

Karen nodded, closing the door behind her. She guided her to the bed and they sat, an arm's length between them.

"Um... you just saw something." Sarah started. "And, um... um... I don't know what to do about it..."

Karen put her arms around her baby sister and leaned down over her. She pressed her nose against Sarah's neck. She could smell Sarah's arousal and sighed deeply.

"Yeah. I did see something. And heard something."

Sarah was silent for a long minute. "Karen, have you ever known you wanted something, but had no idea of how to get it?" she finally asked.

Karen thought. "Yeah. Quite a lot. It happens when you're a college student with no money and a shoe habit."

Sarah laughed. "Habit? You're a shoe whore."

Karen pushed Sarah playfully. "We all have our vices. So you like girls, huh?" she mused.

"Yeah. Or, at least, I think I do. I don't know. I've never really been into guys. But when I see the girls in gym class, or Amber in my civics class wears a short skirt, I get all kinda tingly inside. And I go home and touch myself, and I know it's not what everyone expects because I'm this smart, popular kid, but..."

Karen hugged her sister. "There's nothing wrong with that. You like who you like. Fuck the rest of them if they don't get it." She rubbed her sister's head. "But, uh, why did you say my name when you were...?"

Sarah hung her head. "I was looking at the magazine and playing with myself, and it felt really good... and you're the only person I know who's ever been with a girl... and I just thought..."

Karen looked quizzically at her younger sibling. "Thought what, Shi-shi?" she asked, using her pet name for Sarah.

"... you could show me."

"Show you what?" Karen asked.

"You know... how to do it. With a girl. I mean, Mom would freak if she found out, but..."

Karen's pupils doubled in size. She had to control herself to keep from shouting. "You're worried about Mom? I am pretty sure I'M freaking out a little too, Sarah! Five minutes ago you were totally in there with your hand in your cunt..."

"...saying I wanted you to eat me out. I know." Sarah finished. "And I don't call it my cunt, for the record. It's my pussy."

"Uh, yeah, your pussy, OK... but you don't think I'd be a bit upset by that? Sarah, I'm your sister, for god's sakes! Sisters aren't supposed to do that!"

"Then... why are your panties wet?" Sarah asked, pointing. Karen looked down at her tight nylon shorts and noticed they were a darker shade of pink in the center. The next thing she felt was Sarah's hands on her cheeks, her body pressed up against hers, and the young girl's lips pressing into her own.

All she could do was kiss back. And kiss she did, parting her mouth slightly and opening her teeth to allow Sarah's tongue to meet hers. She wrapped her arms around Sarah, cupped the back of her head, as Sarah explored her mouth messily with her eager tongue. Karen opened her eyes slightly and saw tears streaming down Sarah's cheeks. This was the most awkward kiss Karen had ever had - yes, more awkward than Jimmy Thompson's frog kiss in ninth grade behind the bleachers. More awkward than the first time she kissed Colin after taking his come in her mouth. And yet it was the sweetest, most intense, most breathtaking kiss she'd ever experienced in her 25 years. It seemed to last forever. She felt a longing between her legs, her heart racing, her breasts heaving as her breath rose and fell with Sarah's. It had been so long since she had been with a woman, she forgot how they smelled, felt, breathed, tasted. The desire was overwhelming.

When, overcome by emotion and a need for air, the younger sister pulled away, Karen held her close in her arms as she cried softly.

"I'm sorry, Kerri... I'm so, so sorry." she sniffled. "I'm a mess."

"You are indeed. But don't be sorry." Karen said. She tilted Sarah's head up and this time it was she who leaned in for the kiss. Sarah's lips opened and Karen's tongue darted in. She pressed her younger sister down on the bed, causing her loosely gathered robe to fall open. Her sister's breasts were on full display - and at full arousal - and Karen wasted no time taking one of those beautiful nipples in her hand and pinching it, gently. Sarah moaned through their pursed lips. Karen could feel the heat from Sarah's pussy against her thigh, and was pretty sure it matched the fire in her own.

"Do you really want to know, Sarah?" she asked, breaking the kiss. "Do you really want to know what it's like to be with a girl?"

Sarah nodded.

"You really have been fantasizing about being with me?"

Another nod.

"You understand that nothing will ever, EVER be the same between us, and that Mom will have a fucking heart attack if she ever finds out?"

"I don't care. I want you, Kerri. And. I know YOU want it too." she whispered, a devilish, hungry smile creeping across her face. It was the determined look of a woman in lust, in love, and in heat all at the same time. She wanted her big sister to make her into a woman.

Karen looked deep into Sarah's eyes. She cupped her sister's face softly in her hands.

"I love you, Shi-shi."

"I love you, Kerri."

J_Kincaid
J_Kincaid
32 Followers