Kerrie's Last Patient of the Day

Story Info
A female doctor's patient poses a problem.
12.2k words
4.4
127.6k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Appointment

It was the end of another long day, and Dr. Kerrie English was ready to pack it up and head home. Only one patient remained in her panel, and as always seemed to happen on Friday afternoons, the patient was running late.

Popping her head out of her office, she saw her nurse, Teresa, walking down the hall with a smile on her face. "Last patient just arrived - one of Jen's patients."

Kerrie grimaced slightly. Jen Phillips, one of the other physicians, had been going through a lot of personal issues lately. A divorce, rumors of anti-anxiety meds, and a LOT of absences. The extra workload had put a strain on all the other doctors, but Kerrie, as the newest doctor in the practice and the low woman on the totem pole, had no choice but to cover for her as best as she could.

If Kerrie's displeasure was obvious, Teresa hadn't noticed. "I checked him in to Exam Room 3. It's just an exam to rule out a sports hernia, apparently he got hurt at basketball practice today."

At least this will be a quick visit, thought the pretty blonde doctor, and then I can get out of here. Kerrie, only two years out of residency, was looking forward to a long weekend off to spend with her husband, whom she hadn't seen in days because of their conflicting schedule. Kerrie nodded, and began to head down the hall to the exam room.

Reaching the closed door of the exam room, Kerrie paused and grabbed the chart from the door. Michael Gilman, 18, male. Not a patient that she knew, but as the newest doctor in the practice, it wasn't unusual. Just as she was about to knock on the door, she heard Teresa clear her throat from the end of the hall.

Glancing to the side, she saw Teresa, coat on, purse over her shoulder, sheepish grin on her face. "Hey Kerrie, if it's alright - I'm going to take off. All the patients are cleared out and I've put on the answering machine. Is that okay?"

Dr. English smiled, and nodded. "Hot date or something?" She asked teasingly.

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Something like that...though not nearly as hot as that patient in there. Wait until you see him..." the nurse whispered conspiratorially, leaning in for effect.

Kerrie's cheeks burned. "Teresa!" She hissed, "Be quiet! He can probably hear you!"

Her nurse laughed, covering her mouth to stifle the sound. "Seriously, Kerrie...wait'll you see him - he is JUST your type. You should probably thank me for leaving you all alone with him."

Kerrie shook her head at the fact that her nurse, admittedly a bit more ...free spirited than herself, would talk that way about a patient right outside of the exam room. Just my type? What does that mean? Without another word, she waved her hands at Teresa, shooing her away.

Teresa theatrically turned around slowly and started to walk down the hall, pausing once more for dramatic effect. "Don't worry, doc - I'll be sure to lock the front door behind me. PLENTY of privacy for you..." And laughing, the nurse turned the corner and was gone.

Really! Thought Kerrie, and shaking her head to compose herself, turned back towards the door. She knocked twice, and said, "May I come in?"

"Okay," said a deep muffled voice behind the door.

Kerrie opened the door, and realized in an instant what her nurse had been talked about. Sitting on the exam table, looking rather forlorn, was young Michael. Only 18, he clearly had the build of a basketball player. Tall, probably 6'3", he was shirtless and yet, even sitting, his abdominal muscles were prominent, as he had not an ounce of fat on his young body. Ripped, thought Kerrie without meaning to, ripped is how they would describe him.

Michael Gilman was a fine specimen of a young man, that was for certain. A tall, athletic, and extremely good looking young black man. Kerrie nearly caught herself blushing when she realized what Teresa's words had meant with the comment, "Just your type".

It had only been a week or two earlier that, over an after-work cocktail, Kerrie had expressed curiosity about one of the other nurses' recent ex-boyfriend, who had happened to be a black man. Having never had dated a black man, Kerrie was somewhat - no - VERY interested in whether the rumors that she had always heard had any truth.

After some teasing and another cocktail or two, Kerrie had laughingly admitted a certain fascination with darker men, despite having never experienced one for herself in that manner. By the end of the evening, Teresa and the other nurses were claiming that Kerrie was "DWB", which she later learned with much embarrassment meant "Down With Brown".

Kerrie blushed despite herself, looking at the young man who stared at her, clearly embarrassed at being shirtless in front of the young, pretty physician. Only 29, Kerrie was petite, standing only 5'1", and girl-next-door pretty, with short blonde hair and large brown doe eyes framing a round face with pale skin. Under her lab coat was a very nice figure, with round, 32b breasts that more than worked on her slight frame, and a rear that, while bigger than she would like, worked perfectly with her thin waist. "A miniature hourglass" was how her husband described her at times. "Fun sized" is what she called herself defensively, whenever someone called her short.

Though the young man in front of her was far too young (and a patient!), Kerrie couldn't deny that he was extremely good looking. "Her type", as Teresa might have said. Kerrie composed herself and extended her hand to the young man.

"Hello, Michael - I'm Dr. English, but you may call me Kerrie if you prefer. My nurse tells me that you suffered an injury during basketball practice today?"

The young man looked somewhat confused at seeing her. He lowered his eyes toward Kerrie, and said, "Yeah...is Dr. Phillips here? I usually see her."

Kerrie understood his discomfort with having an exam from a strange female, seeing it frequently with teenage boys. The fact that he was already a patient of Jen gave her some comfort that he would manage to handle the awkwardness gave her some reassurance, though. "Dr. Phillips has already left for the day, but not to worry - this is a pretty simple examination, and we can have you on your way in no time, assuming everything checks out."

The young man looked up at her, making eye contact in a manner that, for some reason, made the pretty blonde uncomfortable. "Is there anyone else here?" He asked bluntly.

Kerrie shook her head. "I'm sorry, Michael, but it's rather late in the day and I'm the only physician here. In fact, we squeezed you in, as everyone else has left for the day. We can just do a quick check, figure out next steps, and you can be on your way. Okay?"

The tall, dark teen seemed to mull something over for a moment. "Okay..." he said, and remained sitting on the exam table.

"Michael, to examine you for this particular injury, I'm going to need you to stand up. I have to examine your groin, actually - that's where a sports hernia is likely to present itself."

"Oh...sure. Okay." The young man slowly braced his hands onto the exam table, and lifted himself off of the table with a grace that showed off his athleticism. He stood, rather nonchalantly, at the edge of the table, hands at his sides.

Kerrie cleared her throat. "Umm...Michael, for this exam, I'm going to need you to remove your shorts as well. I will have to examine your groin, specifically the area near where the inside of your quadriceps meets your hips. Prior to that, I will have to check for a testicular hernia, which also requires you to be undressed."

"Is that really necessary, doc, I mean...Kerrie?" Asked the young man.

Kerrie looked up at him, and realized that he was again staring at her very intently, almost as if sizing her up. The pretty blonde suddenly felt like...prey. I'm just imagining things, she thought to herself. She shook the worried thought from her mind - he seemed like a nice, normal kid.

"It actually is, Michael. A sports hernia may present itself subtly, just a slight bulge or bump. The testicular hernia is quite common in your age group, thus I will check for that as well. The exam itself should only take a few moments, and then we'll be done."

The young man started to put his hands to his gym shorts elastic band, and paused, fidgeting. "Michael, there's nothing to be concerned with. I'm a doctor." Switching gears, she tried to distract him a bit. "Tell me exactly how you managed to injure yourself, why don't you?"

"I just fell kinda when going for a rebound..." He mumbled, and as he spoke, the tall young man removed his shorts and at the same time, his boxers. Were it not for his dark skin, the pretty physician could have sworn he was blushing. "It's okay, Michael," she said to him reassuringly. "I'm a professional...I see penises every day."

The teen shook his head slowly. "I don't think that you do, not like this..." He mumbled, and motioned down to his privates.

Her brown eyes glancing down, the young doc realized the truth behind his words. His baggy mesh shorts had hidden what could only be described as a freakish appendage. His penis, a dark black color, hung down from below his waist, far past his scrotum. But as impressive as the length was, it was the girth of his tool that was most amazing. Even soft, his penis was as thick as a soda can. The petite physician found herself swallowing, despite herself, as she tried to regain her composure. It was easily the largest thing that the pretty blonde had ever seen.

"Uhhh..." The blonde couldn't help but stutter a bit, but she quickly recovered and tried to hide her shock. "It's okay, Michael," she blurted out, hoping that she wasn't blushing, "I'm a doctor. It's a perfectly normal penis," she lied to him. To her ears, it almost seemed as though her words were trying to convince herself, and not him.

The young man fidgeted, shuffling his feet. "It's not..." He stated flatly, his eyes still looking towards the floor. "Every time I get an erection...everyone can see it through my clothes."

And probably even when you don't... thought the stunned doctor.

Still, Kerrie tried to reassure him. "Michael, you're at an age where everyone is self-conscious. I promise you, there's nothing unusual about you, at all. In fact, many men would be happy to have the 'problem' that you think that you have!" Though she meant the words kindly, Kerrie immediately regretted uttering them.

"You think?" The young black man asked, looking up at her hopefully. "Is it nice? Do you think girls would like it?" He smiled a bit at her.

The young physician didn't like the direction that the conversation was taking, and she could feel her pale cheeks getting red as she responded to him as calmly as possible. They'll be terrified of it, or love it, she thought.

"Michael, it's a penis. Every male has one, and women like men for who they are, not for what their penises looks like." Though they'd certainly like them ALL to look like this, she thought to herself.

The young man looked a bit saddened at her words, so Kerrie tried to reassure him. "Michael, it's perfectly fine. Many men worry about being too small. I assure you, that is not something that you will EVER have to worry about."

"But Doc...do you like it? Is it nice? Can you just tell me?" The young man seemed to be growing insistent on getting some type of answer, so the pretty blonde physician felt it better to change the subject back to the matter at hand. "Michael, let's inspect you for that sports hernia. It's a serious injury to rule out, and while it's very treatable with minor surgery, it's something that we want to make sure that we take care of right away."

"Okay..." Said the young man, clearly disappointed to end the conversation.

"Just stand next to the exam table, Michael, and we'll do a quick examination to rule out a hernia." With that, the doctor motioned to the young man.

As soon as he was standing in position, the pretty blonde crouched down to inspect the tall black teen for tell-tale signs of a hernia. He stood straight, his legs together. It was as if he was making the exam difficult on purpose.

"Michael, I'll need you to spread your legs a bit, so that I can make sure that there's no protrusion in your groin." The clinical phrases brought comfort to the petite young doc, and she fell back into her role of physician.

The dark colored, muscled legs of the young man shifted as he followed her direction, but to her dismay...the sheer size of his organ made it necessary to maneuver it out of the way. Gently, she grasped at his penis, and, moving it left and then right, inspected to make certain that the obvious signs of a hernia were absent.

Kerrie prodded at the area where his leg met his groin, first on the left, and then, on the right. "Michael, does that feel okay? Any pain? Which side are you feeling the pain from?"

She looked up at the young man, who was staring down at her with a glassy look in his eyes. He shook his head.

"Michael?"

No response. It was as if the young man wasn't there.

She looked back at the affected area. "Michael, it looks fine. What you may have is a minor groin pull, but no visible hernia," the small blonde observed. "A bit of ice compress around the area, for 15-20 minutes a few times a day, will help the healing if it still bothers you by tomorrow, but you should be fine in just a few days. Stay away from sports activities until then, okay?" She looked back up at the young man. His head was tilted back, his eyes closed.

What is wrong with him? She thought.

In her distraction from performing the examination, Kerrie hadn't realized that she was still grasping the young man's penis. To her surprise, she felt it shift in her hand, expanding, firming up. Michael was clearly developing an erection.

Oh no... Thought the young doctor. She relaxed her grip on his hefty organ, but it remained in her small hand. Kerrie, let go of it... she told herself, but she was frozen, as if in a horror movie. Still in her hand, it began to rise, and she stared at it. As it transformed into an aroused state, it had almost a hypnotic quality to it. Troubled thoughts crashed through Kerrie's head.

It's so warm. It's firm.

How is it so thick?

The young doctor shook her head, as if to remove the thoughts. She heard Michael clear his throat. Kerrie looked up, to see him staring down at her, with her hand on his erection, almost angrily. "Doc, what are you doing? Why are you touching me like that?" The young man seemed upset, angry. "What do you think you're doing?"

The petite doctor was flustered equally, and she went to stand up. Michael's excitement had reached an extreme state. His penis, practically the size of a small bat, stood straight at attention, curved upward from his body, fully aroused. I'm still holding it! It lay heavily in her hand.

She released it completely, and as she backed away from his groin area, he shifted, and his cock head brushed against her light chestnut hair, then...her face. "Oh!" She said, surprised at the state of affairs. "Oh, Michael, I'm so sorry! I had to move your...penis...out of the way, so that I could do the exam."

She stood up fully, and looked at him in the eyes, careful to maintain eye contact while she regained her composure. Very purposefully not looking...down.

"Michael," she said very slowly and deliberately, "There's nothing wrong with you getting aroused. It happens sometimes to my adult patients, especially when I have to inspect you down there. It's nothing to be embarrassed about at ALL." She could feel her cheeks burning, ashamed that she had created such an awkward situation for the young man. "The good news is, it will pass in just a minute if you think about something to distract you. The better news is, there's nothing at all wrong. You don't have a sports hernia."

"But Doctor England...you caused this." He said, his voice lowering. "I don't like that you touched me like that. You shouldn't have touched me like that."

The pretty doctor's eyes grew wide. "But Michael, I had to touch you," she stammered, "It was entirely appropriate."

Was it? She thought to herself.

"I needed to check you for a hernia. Your penis was in the way." She stared at him, but the frown on his face did not change, and he looked down at his still-present erection.

It was appropriate, wasn't it? Kerrie thought to herself in a near panic, her calming demeanor belying the tumbled thoughts racing through her mind. Why didn't I let it go right away???

He shook his head slowly, almost as if answering her unspoken thoughts. "No. No...you touched me inappropriately. You wanted to touch me, didn't you?"

The young doctor blushed, and stared at him, gauging his reaction. Something in his voice, his words, was making her very nervous. The blonde realized that she was in a potentially dangerous situation, professionally.

"No! Michael, I HAD to move it. I was simply doing my job. It was impossible otherwise. Your...size...made it impossible -"

He cut her off. "My size? So you just HAD to touch me? Is that your excuse?" He asked, brusquely. "No. You took advantage of me."

The color drained from Kerrie's face. "No, I did not. That's ridiculous, Michael. I'm a medical professional. I would never do anything like that."

The young black man shook his head. "You tried to arouse me. I know what girls can be like. This has never happened any other time I've been to a doctor. You grabbed me. You squeezed me. You even stroked me."

The blonde shook her head furiously, as if trying to shake away the lies that were being heard by her ears. "Michael, this is something that we need to settle here and now. In no way did I touch you inappropriately, at all. I did not squeeze or stroke you. I simply moved your penis out of the way so that I could do a necessary and appropriate medical exam, one that YOU came in for."

The young man slowly shook his head. "No. You used that as an excuse. You took advantage of me. It's your word against mine. And I'm going to report you."

The petite physician could feel her ears burning. "No! Michael! PLEASE!" She blurted out. Kerrie had officially lost her cool. Dim thoughts of the possible scandal were swirling in her head. "Please..." she said in a low voice, trying to regain some sense of control, "Please, Michael, you know that's not true."

The dark young man simply frowned, and, lowering his hand to his distended genitals, started to stroke himself, slowly. "It IS true. I heard you and that nurse talking in the hall. I heard what you said."

Kerrie practically fainted at his words. This was getting worse by the minute. Teresa...goddamnit. I'm screwed.

The little blonde practically squeaked in nervousness. "Michael! No...that wasn't...I mean, what you heard -"

"I know exactly what I heard," he tersely interrupted her. "I'm 'your type', aren't I? And then you do this? No. That's not okay. That's WRONG. You caused this problem. You had better figure out a way to make it go away."

The comment shocked the young doctor. "Michael, what are you suggesting to me? Make it 'go away'? What???" Unable to look elsewhere, she saw him slowly massaging his engorged cock, and she whimpered just a bit as the meaning of his words, the possible solution to this...situation...made itself clear.

He couldn't mean that, could he? She thought to herself, as uncertainly and fear crept into her head. She realized that she was staring at his engorged phallus, as if in a trance.

She broke her gaze from his manhood, needing to focus elsewhere. Kerrie looked up at him. "Michael...no. NO." She stared into his dark eyes, as if attempting to figure out what was going on in his head. He smirked at her, and the smirk slowly spread into a grin. An evil grin.